PDA

View Full Version : Love Letter's To My Baby Girl....

bigbutchmistie
03-13-2010, 09:58 PM
I thought I would start a new thread for all the love letter's that I have written to my baby girl. Whoever and wherever she maybe...

I havent done this before, and someone suggested that I do it. So, I will start with one I had posted on the other site... And will add more of them as I go along.

My Dearest Angel:

Just letting you know that I dream of you, constantly. Knowing eventually, you'll lay next to me. Right before I fall asleep, I look around my darkened room and look out at the moonlight.... wishing you a good night and sweet dreams.

I think of all your wonderful qualities and those little habits you have, whatever they may be. I will love it all - no matter how annoying they will be to me - because, I will love you the way you are and I wouldn't be your soulmate if I didn't.

Since we have yet to meet, I don't have a picture of you . I can't picture you within my mind - because I can't create such sweet perfection. What's in my mind though, when I think of you, is this blessedly beautiful blurred vision. No true form - but it gets clearer with each passing day.

I can see the little things, reasons why I will love you. I can see your hands. They are so loving and gentle. Those hands look so kind and smooth. I won't ever let go. I can see the clothes you wear. The dresses and the clothes and the jeans and the skirts and the shoes. You fit into them so perfectly. Your unique style and fashion.... all those patterns and colors. I won't ever stop complimenting you.

Even though I don't know you yet, there are many reasons why I will love you. I will love the sound of your laugh. How it's so cute to listen to and how it will be so contagious that it'll always make me laugh. I will love your powerful personality and your attitude towards life. I will love your smile, which will be the first thing I will compliment you on when we meet. I wouldn't be able to contain myself with my own smile, while gazing at those glittering, blissful teeth and those gentle dimples. I will love your lips, that will be quite seductive. There are so many reasons, why I will love you.

I look forward to every moment that we will share together. Those sleepless nights where we just lay in bed talking until the sun rises. Talking about our lives - opening up our souls. Opening each other and letting in our past. Sharing our deep secrets and inner-most thoughts, ideas, desires and beliefs. I will crave shedding my turtle shell and being completely true to you.

Even though you may dislike my bad habits, I know you'll love me for who I am. I know you'll understand who I am, completely.

Until Then My Angel,
Just Me

bigbutchmistie
03-13-2010, 10:30 PM
My Dearest Unknown Angel:

I miss you. I miss all the time we are losing right now. I miss how every night I sleep alone, without you, and wonder where you are. But maybe this time without one another is a time for us to grow separately into who we want to be, and who we will be.

Know that when I first meet you, you will have already won me over. You will not need to search for all the right words, I will have already heard them. You will have already exceeded all my expectations.

And even if our story goes unwritten for the next few years, know that I have been writing it for some time now. These letters are the beginning of our story, and I cannot wait for you to read them.

I cannot wait for you to appear and for us to begin our journey together, my love.

Until Then,
Yours

Soft*Silver
03-13-2010, 10:33 PM
whoever she is
where ever she is
she is one lucky girl....

dammit Mistie...I SO want you to find her!

bigbutchmistie
03-13-2010, 10:36 PM
whoever she is
where ever she is
she is one lucky girl....

dammit Mistie...I SO want you to find her!

Awww ty Ms Softness :) She will come... One day... Just not time yet... And that is A Ok with me. :) At least she will have this to come too and read. And thank you! Thank you for your support as always my friend. I know that she will be everything that I have ever dreamed of and even more. But it will be I who will be the lucky one...

Soft*Silver
03-13-2010, 10:37 PM
smiling warmly .... you both will be the lucky one....

Awww ty Ms Softness :) She will come... One day... Just not time yet... And that is A Ok with me. :) At least she will have this to come too and read. And thank you! Thank you for your support as always my friend. I know that she will be everything that I have ever dreamed of and even more. But it will be I who will be the lucky one...

bigbutchmistie
03-13-2010, 10:39 PM
smiling warmly .... you both will be the lucky one....

Awwww thank you my friend :)

bigbutchmistie
03-14-2010, 10:43 AM
Dearest Baby Girl:

Good morning angel. I hope you slept well last night. I have made us bacon and eggs and biscuits and gravy. I know you love orange juice and Ive made you some... Would you like coffee first?

Have a great Sunday angel. You are on my mind. Would have been so nice to have you in my arms...

Until Then,
Me

KayCee
03-14-2010, 11:37 AM
Your first post is so beautiful bigbutchmistie, it gave me shivers! Hope you find your baby girl soon!

kat

bigbutchmistie
03-14-2010, 11:40 AM
Your first post is so beautiful bigbutchmistie, it gave me shivers! Hope you find your baby girl soon!

kat

thank you :)

bigbutchmistie
03-14-2010, 08:59 PM
Good night sweetheart sleep tight wherever you are. God hold you in his arms while we are apart...

bigbutchmistie
03-19-2010, 09:19 PM
My Dearest Princess:

Since I havent been able to find you, still I decided to sit down and write to you this letter.

My darling please forgive me for not using your name, I simply have no idea what it is, you see we havent met yet.

Y'know, it feels strange expressing my deepest personal thoughts to a woman I haven't even seen, but I'm making an exception for you because, after all, we will eventually be together for the rest of our lives.

Plus, just because we haven't been able to locate each other yet, doesn't mean we can't share our feelings, right?

I'll be honest -- this past year has been a difficult one. After many years of not being able to find you, the frustration of the endless searches started to get to me. I started to feel as though I would never meet my soul mate, never meet you. My heart sank. It seemed like I was right on track for turning into the male equivalent of the old spinster with seven cats and a passion only for crocheting sweaters for friends and relatives lucky enough to have found relationships. I felt myself beginning to experience the Seven Stages of No Soul Mate Grief.

First, there was Shock -- the horrifying realization that it's absolutely likely we may never meet. It seemed as though every woman I met had a giant neon NOT YOUR SOUL MATE sign atop her head. That shock ended up driving me to drink. But I'm not big on alcohol, so I'm now attending a 12-Step program for Coffee. One day at a time.

Denial followed shock. All evidence to the contrary, I informed anyone who asked about it, that it was simply a question of time and luck before I'd meet my soul mate. They'd nod and give me a half-smile, attempting to be supportive, but, oh yes, I could see the pity in their eyes. It was the same look they gave Jennifer Aniston after she said she's even happier with fill-in-her-latest-boyfriend-here than she ever was with Brad Pitt. Or that they gave Russell Crowe after he said that was the first time he ever threw a telephone at a concierge's head. They realized I was only fooling myself. I knew they were right, but couldn't admit it, wouldn't admit it. I felt like Nixon telling the nation "I am not a crook," . Was I any different, saying "My soul mate is just around the corner"? No, clearly, I was only fooling myself

As I moved into the Bargaining stage, I attempted to cope with my loss of soul mate hope by making a deal with God. "Lord, if You allow me to meet my soul mate, I'll become a better person. I'll attend church more often, I'll be kinder to people, I'll make donations to charity even if they don't send the cool, self-sticking address labels, I'll stop taking your name in vain when the driver in front of me is too slow to make it through the yellow light, I'll subscribe to PBS. I'll floss."

Of course, the Guilt stage was no big shocker to me, as I was quite experienced in that arena. It took the form of multiple "If onlys." If only I hadn't turned so and so down just because she sounded like a goat when she laughed.

It's no wonder I reached the Anger stage. I was angry at life for forcing me to keep paying monthly fees to online dating websites rather than the much easier and far more economical method of simply accidentally bumping into my soul mate in an elevator or supermarket, with appropriate Phil Collins or Elton John soundtrack music, just like in the movies. I was angry at myself for not having developed whatever relationship skills might turn me into a babe magnet. I was angry at my parents for not having given me the genetic gifts of George Clooney's looks, Bill Gates' intelligence, Fred Astaire's dancing ability, 50 Cent's street cred. Yes, that's right, a Christian guy with 50 Cent's street cred. If we can put a man on the Moon, why couldn't that happen, too?

Depression followed closely upon Anger. Look what you did to me and you didn't even know me. I lost interest in meeting my soul mate, much less dating at all. I sounded as though all the life and energy had been drained from my voice. I slumped. I couldn't even motivate myself to call a depression hotline. And here's how I realized I was truly, deeply depressed -- Starbucks just didn't do it for me anymore. I went for Coke . Coke my darling!, Coke! Do you know how deeply depressed a person has to be to open a can of Coke? The horror. How can Coke executives even sleep at night? But it's all I felt worthy of.

And now my darling the final stage. How did I finally arrive at the last of the Seven Stages of No Soul Mate Grief -- the stage of Acceptance and Hope?

You see I have left it up to my Creator. When its time you will appear. And you will be more beautiful than any sunrise I have ever seen. Your scent will be intoxicating. And you will feel like Heaven in my arms. You will accept me flaws and all just like I will you.... We arent perfect my love but we will be perfectly perfect together...

Your Prince

bigbutchmistie
03-21-2010, 05:05 PM
Dearest Angel:

Here are the most beautiful wedding vows I have ever heard:

I never thought that I could meet someone like you.
You are my friend.
You are my smile.
You are my everything.

You are a breath-taking reflection
of God's heart for me....
of how he pursued me...
and loved me even when I didn't love myself.
You held my hand in the darkness
and you pulled me out into the light.

I love you...
You are my light.
And it doesn't matter what happens
in this life as long as you're with me.

When I look at you, I know that there's a God
and that he loved me so much
that he took the time to create you...just for me.

I love you....past my mind....beyond my heart....
I love you from my soul.
And that's the space where only you and God dwell.

bigbutchmistie
04-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Here baby girl a poem for from me by Maya Angelo

In and out of time

The sun has come.
The mist has gone.
We see in the distance...
our long way home.
I was always yours to have.
You were always mine.
We have loved each other in and out of time.

When the first stone looked up at the blazing sun
and the first tree struggled up from the forest floor
I had always loved you more.
You freed your braids...
gave your hair to the breeze.
It hummed like a hive of honey bees.
I reached in the mass for the sweet honey comb there....
Mmmm...God how I love your hair.

You saw me bludgeoned by circumstance.
Lost, injured, hurt by chance.
I screamed to the heavens....loudly screamed....
Trying to change our nightmares into dreams...
The sun has come.
The mist has gone.
We see in the distance our long way home.
I was always yours to have.

You were always mine.
We have loved each other in and out
in and out
in and out
of time.

bigbutchmistie
05-22-2010, 09:38 PM
Dear:

Just so you know you will be the only one who ever could tame this Beast :) I saw this and thought of us. Cause I know that once in a life time fairytales exist for us all. And one day, I will find mine with you.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm13/toymasterch/beauty-beast.gif

Guy
05-22-2010, 09:45 PM
Really sweet thread BBM, hope you find her soon.

Lady Pamela
05-22-2010, 09:52 PM
I thought I would start a new thread for all the love letter's that I have written to my baby girl. Whoever and wherever she maybe...

I havent done this before, and someone suggested that I do it. So, I will start with one I had posted on the other site... And will add more of them as I go along.

My Dearest Angel:

Just letting you know that I dream of you, constantly. Knowing eventually, you'll lay next to me. Right before I fall asleep, I look around my darkened room and look out at the moonlight.... wishing you a good night and sweet dreams.

I think of all your wonderful qualities and those little habits you have, whatever they may be. I will love it all - no matter how annoying they will be to me - because, I will love you the way you are and I wouldn't be your soulmate if I didn't.

Since we have yet to meet, I don't have a picture of you . I can't picture you within my mind - because I can't create such sweet perfection. What's in my mind though, when I think of you, is this blessedly beautiful blurred vision. No true form - but it gets clearer with each passing day.

I can see the little things, reasons why I will love you. I can see your hands. They are so loving and gentle. Those hands look so kind and smooth. I won't ever let go. I can see the clothes you wear. The dresses and the clothes and the jeans and the skirts and the shoes. You fit into them so perfectly. Your unique style and fashion.... all those patterns and colors. I won't ever stop complimenting you.

Even though I don't know you yet, there are many reasons why I will love you. I will love the sound of your laugh. How it's so cute to listen to and how it will be so contagious that it'll always make me laugh. I will love your powerful personality and your attitude towards life. I will love your smile, which will be the first thing I will compliment you on when we meet. I wouldn't be able to contain myself with my own smile, while gazing at those glittering, blissful teeth and those gentle dimples. I will love your lips, that will be quite seductive. There are so many reasons, why I will love you.

I look forward to every moment that we will share together. Those sleepless nights where we just lay in bed talking until the sun rises. Talking about our lives - opening up our souls. Opening each other and letting in our past. Sharing our deep secrets and inner-most thoughts, ideas, desires and beliefs. I will crave shedding my turtle shell and being completely true to you.

Even though you may dislike my bad habits, I know you'll love me for who I am. I know you'll understand who I am, completely.

Until Then My Angel,
Just Me

Most incredible!! I love the thought that one day ( if not already ) she will read this and connect it to you...Very beautiful!! I did one similar to my soulmate on another thread...Very well done!

bigbutchmistie
05-22-2010, 10:27 PM
My Dearest Love:

I dont know who you are or where you are. But I know you exist. I feel you in my heart and see you in my mind.

When I look at the stars, I feel hope, I know that somewhere you are looking at the same beautiful stars searching for me, lost in thoughts of us and the life that we will someday share.

Everything and everyone before now will have been lessons learned. So we could be part of who we are. Its forever a part of our story, a journey of us finding ourselves and each other.

Trust in me and I will honor your love. I am all you have dreamed I would be and more.
I am your destiny and you are mine. The partner you envision When hurt and pain seem to engulf you, with feelings that need to be shared

I am your own private hope. It was me who sustained your faith. when you felt that there was no tomorrow I am what you always believed I would be faithfully, patiently watiting for you

I cannot come to you until you are ready. Until your heart is free and has closed all the chapters that keep you from me.

In your soul although hidden you truly know me, I am the one who has always been standing by your side through all the sorrows and sadness my eternal promise that lives inside. It is Truth, Honesty and Unconditional.

Remember our love waiting with sincerity and pureness. With the angel's blessings and God's Amen. Born of our hearts eternal burning in our souls

When we meet we will feel peace harmony and passion. Not the temporary burst of adolescent glow When we look into each others eyes we will feel as if we have spoken without saying a word

Miles apart so it would seem. More than reachable for a willing team. My personal website created for you ready to share my thoughts and emotions of two. To know I am here waiting for you.

One set of footrpints instead of two. I walk alone in search of you. Wondering aimlessly from day to day. searching hoping that you pass my way. And someday soon we will walk as two.

This road of life is lonely and long. By my side is where you belong. To guide me through each passing day. The up's the down's and come what may.

I walk this lonely winding path. And pray you find me soon at last. To live together till our life is done. Where there are two sets of footprints instead of one.

Each day as the sun begins to rise bringing a new beginning I search for you. Will today be the day that we meet? Neither you or I will accept defeat.

I await for you...

All My Love,
Yours

bigbutchmistie
05-23-2010, 12:18 PM
Thank you all for your sweet emails, PM's, thanks, etc on my letter's. :)

happygirl
05-24-2010, 04:57 PM
YouTube- Michael Bublé - Haven't Met You Yet With Lyrics

I heard this today for the first time, and thought of this thread.

bigbutchmistie
05-24-2010, 07:16 PM
YouTube- Michael Bublé - Haven't Met You Yet With Lyrics (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcF9ICgLqi4)

I heard this today for the first time, and thought of this thread.

Hello and thanks for stopping by my board. I just wanted to say I love that song, and have posted it elswhere. I just havent posted here to my babygirl whomever and wherever she is. Thanks for coming in here and posting it. :) Take care

bigbutchmistie
05-29-2010, 09:38 PM
0G3_kG5FFfQ

bigbutchmistie
05-29-2010, 10:47 PM
Babygirl :

I know you arent around right now but Im sitting up its late and I cant sleep. Listening to music and this song came on my playlist. :) I thought of us. I cannot wait to feel you in my soul my love. When we make love...

Fw1aDkr2Z5E

bigbutchmistie
05-29-2010, 11:09 PM
Another one for you my angel :)

Vz2lyq7kGms

2myladyblue
05-30-2010, 12:00 AM
My Dearest Unknown Angel:

I miss you. I miss all the time we are losing right now. I miss how every night I sleep alone, without you, and wonder where you are. But maybe this time without one another is a time for us to grow separately into who we want to be, and who we will be.

Know that when I first meet you, you will have already won me over. You will not need to search for all the right words, I will have already heard them. You will have already exceeded all my expectations.

And even if our story goes unwritten for the next few years, know that I have been writing it for some time now. These letters are the beginning of our story, and I cannot wait for you to read them.

I cannot wait for you to appear and for us to begin our journey together, my love.

Until Then,
Yours

:awww: :loveletter: ...words every babygirls wants to hear Mistie... :cupid:
:waitinggirl:
~Blue

bigbutchmistie
05-30-2010, 12:02 AM
Thanks for stopping by and reading :)

2myladyblue
05-30-2010, 12:56 AM
Thanks for stopping by and reading :)

Thank you for opening your :stillheart: & sharing. You will find her, somehow...probably when you least expect her. Until then, may your hopes & dreams sustain you!
~Blue

bigbutchmistie
05-30-2010, 08:20 AM
Thank you for opening your :stillheart: & sharing. You will find her, somehow...probably when you least expect her. Until then, may your hopes & dreams sustain you!
~Blue

And I am sure you are right :) Thank you again

bigbutchmistie
06-26-2010, 08:41 PM
My Darling Love...

There is something magical about the night, a quiet time when the world is settled, the sky draped by the stars and moon and I am alone with my thoughts. Tonight is such a night, as I find myself awake thinking of you. I wonder where you are tonight, longing for the sound of your voice and comfort of your presence. These are just words from my heart, one that needs you, and aches for you. Before I even know you. Yet again you have been in my dreams again, almost as a visitor watching the dreams as I walk through them. Sometimes I can hear you as I dream, telling me the things I need to know, quieting my doubts and surrounding me with a feeling I cannot explain.

Time and distance do not diminish my heart. You are part of me as I am of you, bound by the thread of time, unbreakable and enduring. Perhaps you will hear my words tonight and find your way to me my darling. I await you with much anticipation...

All My Love,
Me

bigbutchmistie
06-27-2010, 05:31 PM
Dear :

Today is particulary hard for me. I sat at the mall for a while watching couples. Probably not the best idea to do. And after having dinner with my best friend and her gf yesterday sure didnt help these dumps either. Ive reached a level in my life where Im happy and content but I feel empty all the time. I long to wake up next to you and get upset at the thought as to what I have done so wrong to have not met you yet. Nothing substantial relationship wise. I mean I have loved and lost. Who hasnt as I am sure you have too baby girl. That will be just one of the reasons why we will work.

Im so apalled at femmes that I go out with on this course of dating. I cant understand how its a common belief that just because I am butch to them it means I dont need romance or affection. Maybe I am old fashioned. But I believe in giving and receiving. I believe in give and take and give back.

As I know that you do as well... Since you are my other half.

Signed,
Aching For You Bad Today

bigbutchmistie
07-04-2010, 01:45 PM
Dear:

You arent here yet, but I wanted to wish you a Happy and safe 4th. I cannot wait until we are making our own fireworks.... Thinking of you my love,

Your
Knight

bigbutchmistie
07-18-2010, 06:42 PM
My Dearest Future Wife :)

I found myself thinking about you today. Wondering where you are, what you’re thinking and doing. It hurts a little not to be with you, but I
can live with that for now, knowing that we’ll spend the rest of our lives together. I’m writing this letter to help you understand what I’ve been thinking about and why. I probably don’t know all the right things to say, but my feelings and words are from the heart.

Actually, I find myself thinking about you more and more. The very idea of you provides a much-needed break from the pressures of dating, relationships
and life. In the midst of it all—the thought of you calms and refreshes me—makes me smile, in spite of my situation and surroundings. I know it sounds crazy, but I picture you—your smile, the way you pull your hair behind your ear, your wonderful laugh, even when my jokes aren’t funny. I’ve gone out with other girls, but something always seems to be missing. I go out and have fun, but the idea of you and our future together is always in my thoughts. It keeps me focused and on track, aware of who I am and what’s important. And loving you, without ever having met you, makes me want to be deserving of your love. So I wait for you—in mind, body and soul.

I don’t usually talk or write like this, but my mind and heart are racing with anticipation. Because I love you, because I know you’re out there.
Because the very thought of you makes my pulse race, my palms sweat, my stomach flip like I’m on a roller coaster. And what better way to show that
I’ve always loved you than to save myself for you—completely. And I hope that you’re doing the same.

I know waiting isn’t easy. We’re taught to expect instant gratification. We’re told we shouldn’t have to wait—for anything. Too often we act on feelings
or impulses, sacrificing the future by buying into the lie that sex equals love, leaving little room for commitment or marriage. But that’s not love and that’s not why I’m thinking about and waiting for you. I’m waiting for you because I love you unconditionally.

And I need you to know that what matters to me is not where you’ve been or what you’ve done, but where you’re going. Maybe you didn’t know I existed. Or you thought that we’d found each other, only to realize later that what you discovered wasn’t true love. Real love is so different
from infatuation or simple pleasure. It isn’t abusive or selfish or purely physical. Real love involves mutual respect, affection, trust, equality, and a
shared spirituality. Real love doesn’t revolve around sex! Real love grows into a relationship where sexual intimacy will only serve to express
that love—marriage.

Have you ever been in the middle of doing something when you stop to think, “This would be perfect if . . . ?” Those words come to mind often —
for example, on a Fall day, with leaves covering the ground and crisp, cool breezes blowing, and Ithink, “This would be perfect if . . . she were here.”
The thought that someday you will be here comforts me. And . . . I want that same thought to comfort you.

Whether you realize it or not, I’ve been there in your thoughts, that shiver or the goosebumps you get every once in a while—in the long daydream or a lingering glance. You don’t have to wonder anymore, because I’m real, I love you and I’m waiting for you—in every way. And now that you know I’m here, I hope you’ll do the same. Whenever you feel scared, unsure, or pressured to give a part of yourself away, read this letter. Think about us and how perfect it will be when we are together. You may have been waiting and looking for me all the while. You may be starting today. Either way, we’ll know when we’ve found each other; we’ll be together for the rest of our lives and the wait will have been worthwhile.

All My Love,
Your Future Husband

bigbutchmistie
08-08-2010, 06:08 PM
My Dearest Unknown Love :

I have sat and thought of you today. Wondering how you are, and where you might be?

Spent the night last night listening to love songs, and wondering how its possible to love someone I havent even met yet?

To know we will fit so perfectly for each other makes me smile. Wondering, where you are.

After all the might have beens. The women who broke my heart, misused my trust and my love. It will be worth it all when I am with you.

Im missing you something terrible today. Wanting to have started our lives together.

Someday soon I hope. Ive spent my whole life being alone and getting to know who I am. I am ok with me, but Im not whole without you. A huge space in my heart and in my life isnt there. Its like I just exist. And Im sure it will be that way until your here.... Please come soon, my love.

Your Knight

bigbutchmistie
09-04-2010, 07:12 PM
My Dearest Future Wife :

You do not know me yet. You are probably wondering why I am even writing to you. You may think that, because I am a butch, I will not be able to convey my thoughts, my feelings, my love, in words. But do not underestimate me. There are many things you do not know about me, yet. There are many things I want you to learn and discover about me because some day I want to marry you.

I write this letter to you because I want to be your wife your partner. I truly want to be your wife. I want to be a wife who will love you, cherish you, and make you always feel special. Butches are often perceived as worthless, egotistical, and selfish. I am none of those. I am a woman, a human being, who desires your love and respect. I need those gifts of love and commitment, which only you can give. And I want to return the same to you

Why should you want me as your partner? What will convince you that I am the one you should look for and eventually marry?

I will be the one who will recognize your goodness. I will be the one who will respect you and appreciate your high moral standards. I will be the one who will admire the way you respect yourself. I will be the one to hold your hand when you need affection. I will be the one to kiss your cheek when you feel lonely. I will be the one who will hold you when you need to feel secure. I will be the one who will comfort you in your sadness and share in your happiness. I will be the one who will be by your side through everything. I will be the one who will love you as if each day was our last together.

But why do I want to marry you? Why not any other woman who has come before you?

Well, future wife, let me explain. All those girls interested me. But you will not merely interest me. You will love me. And I will love you. Your soft touch will weaken me. Your eyes will enthrall me. Your beauty will mesmerize me. Your goodness will enamor me. Your virtues will captivate me. Your trust will engross me. Upon securing your trust, my heart, mind and soul will finally find peace and contentment.

I really will not ask for much. I will ask that you stand beside me through both the heartaches and the joys. I will ask that you tell me when I am wrong and tell me when I am right. I will ask for your honesty and respect. In return you will receive uncompromising faith, fidelity and love

After reading this short letter, future wife, you should now know me a little better. I hope you will be pleased. I hope you now understand why I wrote this for you - so you will see my heart. It beats for you. It will always beat for you.

Yours Forever,

Me

bigbutchmistie
10-30-2010, 05:14 PM
Dearest Yet Unknown:

Yesterday and today were beautiful sunny days and it made me think of you. Wondering when you are gonna show your beautiful self to me. I enjoy being single, but there are days that the anticipation of you and I together get the best of me. This weekend is one of those times.

I look forward to so much with you. I know we will go through good times and bad times. But the bad will be ok because of the love and comittment we will have for each other.

One thing that I have learned is that through all the pain of the past I had to go through it to get to you. Truth be told, who knows if we both have alot more bad to go through to get to each other. I for one baby girl know when I have met you all of that would have been worthwhile to have you in my arms for a lifetime.

To be able to love you so completely and unconditionally. Like you have never been loved before. I look forward to being proud to be your man, to have you as my partner, my equal, my best friend, and my wife.

Our course is not yet chartered baby girl. So many memories to make. So many might have beens to erase. In time when its supposed to be we will be with each other. I will await your arrival with patience. Because I know the best things are saved for last. And are worth waiting for... Keep that key that you have to my heart safe and close to you, until we meet.....

Your Prince

bigbutchmistie
11-04-2010, 09:22 PM
Dear Baby

1AJmKkU5POA

And Im patiently, ever so patiently waiting for you my angel...

All My Heart,
Your Knight

little_ms_sunshyne
11-04-2010, 09:27 PM
This is so sweet :) Whoever and Wherever she is, she needs to make her way home to you :)

bigbutchmistie
11-04-2010, 09:29 PM
This is so sweet :) Whoever and Wherever she is, she needs to make her way home to you :)

Why Thank You :) Good things come to those who wait, and wait I have LOL Thanks for stopping by and reading...

sweetfemme247
11-04-2010, 09:43 PM
this thread has always been sweet....... it shows that side of you that will make all women fall head over heels with you.

bigbutchmistie
11-06-2010, 06:49 PM
Dear Baby :)

Its cold this week at night... Snuggling with our son, Simon doesnt work for me. He's cute but he is hairy. LOL And he hogs up the pillows... I wished you were in my arms keeping me warm... Missing you and thinking of you tonight....

Your Knight

bigbutchmistie
11-06-2010, 09:11 PM
My Dearest Angel, For You Whenever We Meet :)

Unbelieveable describes your smile so sweet
Inconceivable that you're a part of me
The innocent look in your eyes
Love without compromise for me
It's a mystery

* What did I do to deserve you?
Only God's hands could have made you
And brought this dream to life
Always swore that I, I would never fall
I guess miracles happen after all
And what did I ever do to deserve you?

Unconventional describes my love for you
Unconditional 'cause there's nothing I won't do
I pray as this feeling grows
That you'll always touch the heart and so love me
It's a mystery

[Repeat *]

I've waited all my life
To hold such a tresure
What is this feeling worth?
There's no measure
What did I do?

You brought this dream to life

Always swore that I, I would never fall
I guess miracles happen after all
And what did I ever do to deserve you?

To deserve you?
To deserve you?

FPKrbr1C9gM

bigbutchmistie
11-07-2010, 05:43 PM
My Baby :

As weird as it sounds again for the third time this weekend watching Madea's Family Reunion... I watch it that many times because the love that Frankie has for Vanessa. It brings tears to my eyes knowing that kind of depth is the kind of love we will have for each other. To hear those vows. Those are words that now I have dreamed of standing before God and my friends declaring. And one day I hope too... God already resides in my soul, and He created space for one other person and that person is you. Like Frankie said to Vanessa, I love you past my mind beyond my body. I love you for my soul, and that's the space where only you and God dwell... " I cant wait to look into your eyes and experience that kind of love... It takes my breath away that I will love and be loved like that....

Until Then
Your Knight

bigbutchmistie
11-07-2010, 05:50 PM
My Baby :

This song brings tears to my eyes when I hear it played....

GqfCunLpgys

Your Forever,
Me

bigbutchmistie
11-10-2010, 09:03 PM
My Beautiful Dream Angel :

Do you ever wonder when it will be out time? Do you ever get frustrated like me? Do you think I dont exist sometimes like I think you dont? I always wonder if Im just fooling myself into believing in a fairy tale of you like I believed in Santa Claus when I was little And I grew up and found out he wasnt real... For years, I have written to you, and you are still as elusive as the first letter I sent. I guess if you dont exist it is truly nice to dream about you and to dream of something.....

Me

bigbutchmistie
11-10-2010, 10:10 PM
Dear One :

Here you go for you... If you are out there...

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr177/HardyGirl89/rose-purple.jpg

Enjoy.... Kisses from my lips to yours

bigbutchmistie
11-13-2010, 10:12 PM
Dear :

I heard this song again today from the past. And it reminds me of how I will feel when I find you... I hope you enjoy

To Get Me To You
Lila McCann

Well I, I still can remember times
When the night seemed to surround me
I was sure the sun would never shine on me
And I, I thought it my destiny
To walk this world alone
But now you're here with me
Now you're here with me

And I don't regret the rain
Or the nights I felt the pain
Or the tears I had to cry
Some of those times along the way
Every road I had to take
Every time my heart would break
It was just something that I had to get through
To get me to you
To get me to you

Well I, I still can recall the days
When I had no love around me
Makes me glad for every day I have with you
And I, I look in your eyes and know
I'm right where I belong
And I belong with you
Always belonged with you

Every road I had to take
It was just something that I had to go through
To get me to you
To get me to you

And if I could I wouldn't change a thing
Wouldn't change a thing baby
Because your love was waiting there for me
Waiting there for me baby

Every road I had to take
It was just something that I had to get through
To get me to you
To get me to you

Your Knight

ZVB5iuRbCjA

bigbutchmistie
11-18-2010, 10:09 PM
Dear One :

jjnmICxvoVY

bigbutchmistie
11-21-2010, 09:37 PM
Dear Elusive One :

You are on my mind this holiday week...

Your Knight

FPKrbr1C9gM

bigbutchmistie
11-28-2010, 10:31 PM
Dear Angel Of Mine :

You were on my mind tonight as I watched The BodyGuard. I heard these songs and I thought of you... It breaks my heart to think of you out there somewhere crying or needing me and I am not there to wipe your tears from you beautiful face. Soon, my baby soon... You will be in my arms and everything will be right in our world. Pull the blanket around you my love in the meantime and think of my warm, strong arms holding you... Everytime you feel the breeze across your face think of my soft lips across your forehead... Missing you tonight, my angel...

Your Knight

h9rCobRl-ng

JustLovelyJenn
11-28-2010, 10:35 PM
Mistie,

Somewhere in the world there is one very lucky girl. I hope she finds you soon.

Jenn

bigbutchmistie
11-29-2010, 08:30 PM
My Dearest Princess :

It is Christmas coming up soon, and I for one wished that this year was the year for me to wake up with you in my arms. You know its just me, so its kinda hard for me to get excited about the Holidays. After all its about spending time with the ones you love. How can that happen when its just me? I spend my time as I should making sure kids and others have materialistically.... Donating money and what time I have. But, I still feel empty...

I wonder when I can meet you under the mistletoe just to steal one kiss from your sweet, soft lips? When can I worry about how Im going to make each Holiday the best you ever had? Its the little things like that...

Then I wonder if you are out there hurting, alone and in any kind of pain. And that breaks my heart. Just know I am here, and I think of you often.

Its fixing to be December and my only Christmas wish this year, is you... Here is a song, that explains just that... I miss you and wished you were here my love...

Your Knight

I1VkMBi9vvw

bigbutchmistie
12-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Dear You :)

I wished you were here cause Im in the mood tonight and I wanna ravish you. I wanna start from your toes and work my way over every inch of your body in any and every position I can get you in, and then let you collapse in my arms, only to awake you to do it to you again over and over til the morning...

Then I wanna bring you breakfast in bed and spend the day in bed together getting lost in each other....

Signed,
Your Really Frustrated Knight :)

bigbutchmistie
12-04-2010, 07:12 PM
Dear One :)

BTW you dont know this yet buy my morals wont let me do one night stands. Instead I await your arrival. I cant even believe I verbalized that.. Its making me blush LOL But, Its been so long since just a kiss.. Im human and very weak right now... Oh the thoughts that play around in my mind

Me

bigbutchmistie
12-12-2010, 03:51 PM
My Dear Baby :

I went out on a date Friday night. I always give them a chance cause I never know it could be you :) It wasnt. It made me appreciate who you will be. You will be someone who I can talk to about anything and everything. Someone I can laugh with, and someone who is by my side through thick and thin.. Thank you in advance my beautiful love for being you. For giving me hope for now...

Until Then,

Me

bigbutchmistie
12-14-2010, 09:45 PM
My Dearest Angel :

With tears in my eyes I listen to this song. I can only imagine this will be the kind of love we will have... I look forward to the day, we can actually feel the words to this song, my love....

When darkness falls upon your heart and soul.
I'll be the light that shines for you.
When you forget how beautiful you are
I'll be there to remind you.
When you can't find your way,
I'll find my way to you.
When troubles come around,
I will come to you.

I'll be your shoulder when you need someone to lean on.
Be your shelter.
When you need someone to see you through.
I'll be there to carry you.
I'll be there.
I'll be the rock that will be strong for you.
The one that will hold on to you.
When you feel that rain falling down.
When there's nobody else around.
I'll be.

And when you're there with no one there to hold.
I'll be the arms that reach for you.
And when you feel your faith is running low.
I'll be there to believe in you.
When all you find are lies.
I'll be the truth you need.
When you need someone to run to .
You can run to me

Be your shelter.
I'll be there.
I'll be.

I'll be the sun.
When your heart's filled with rain.
I'll be the one.
To chase the rain away.

Be your shelter.
I'll be there.
I'll be.
I'll be.

8Q9S3cT18Fs

bigbutchmistie
12-23-2010, 09:41 PM
Dear Baby :

Im here at my friends house dog sitting over Christmas. Just wanted you to know wherever you are, whoever you are. Im gonna be ok. :) Im dog sitting and they left pressies under the tree for me! :) Ive been instructed not to open them yet.. I havent gotten pressies on Christmas morning in years baby.... :)

I truly love my friends. Without them I'd have been lost years ago. Still thoughts of you, are on my mind. I look out at the beautiful star lit sky, and wonder where you are. Wishing on a star, that nxt year will be our year baby....

Heres To Hoping :

Your Knight

bigbutchmistie
12-31-2010, 09:13 PM
My Dearest Angel :

This year is coming to a close in a few hours. It brought me many ups and downs. But mainly renewed my hope and yearning for you. I have a great career and am blessed with friends. But, its all empty cause you arent here.

My anticipation causes me to want to fast forward all the experiences I have yet to experience in the coming year to see if I will finally see your beautiful face. And hold you in my arms.

Even though I am as settled as I am I feel like an elusive wanderer without you here. I crave your touch across my face. Your beautiful smile awakening my sleeping heart. I long to hear your giggle when I make you laugh. I long to feel you in my arms when you need re assurance. But most of all, I crave to be loved truly. To not feel so alone.

Hopefully 2011 will be our year my love. My mind wonders what all you have been through to get to me. I hope like me you will have your heart open, and ready to be loved like you dream of...

When the clock strikes midnight I will be looking out at the moonlit sky and wishing you a Happy New Year my love.... Looking forward to the day, I can pull you into my arms and kiss your sweet lips to wish you a Happy New Year...

All My Love,

Your Knight

bigbutchmistie
01-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Dear :

I dont know who you are yet. Sometimes, I dont even know why I write. I just write from the heart, and hope that somewhere if you are truly out there you will find me. I have been writing letters to you for years. Night, after night I wonder in the stillness of the night when it will be our time. I have dated, and continue to date. Nothing intrigues me. I await the day our eyes meet... And the longing begins. I await the day of your arrival. When you awake my slumbering soul.... And we begin our lifetime of memories together... I miss you tonight my darling. For all that you are and all that we will be... I await the sweet taste of your kiss...

Until Then,
Me

bigbutchmistie
01-08-2011, 09:54 PM
Dear Baby :

Im sitting here watching football, but my mind is drifting. So many of my friends have found their significant others. Just this past weekend I spent a large part of the day and evening with my best friend and her gf. They are so cute, and its so refreshing to see so much love and respect between two people....

I wonder if you wonder like me if it will ever be your turn. People say it will. Still days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months and months turn into years and its the same ol same ol. The only difference is Im older.

I am so lucky and blessed in my life. But, being single 4 years now has taken its toll.. I get more and more lonely romantically all the time. I do however take solace in knowing as long as I am single it leaves me open to finding you.

Sometiimes I think that I love the idea of being in love with someone. But, I know better. I want the good, the bad and the in between. I wanna make someone feel alive and wanna feel the same.

In my eyes one can accomplish so mucn in their life and at the end of it if t hey havent had true love then they had nothing.

I dont want that to be me or you. I hope you keep your heart and soul open. I am out here thinking, and dreaming, and aching for you like no other.

You are the woman of my dreams. You are the one who stands by me through it all. Through thick through thin. I know I can count on you. You are the breath of life into my soul... And I cant wait to make you happy, and complete you....

I promise I will love you like no other has loved you. Hold you when you are scared and need to feel my love. Kiss your forhead while you sleep, stand by your side and hold your hand with pride.

I await the day. You are finally here.... Its like a dream. One that I hope comes true very soon... I think we have had enough drama and bad in our past to last a lifetime. Sure, just cause we will be together doesnt mean there wont be ups and downs. But during those we will grow closer together.

I will sign off for now my angel. Just hope you are reading this and wanting me as much as I am wanting you right now. Lookinig forward to our time in the destined future... All My Love For Eternity,

Your Knight

bigbutchmistie
01-12-2011, 08:22 PM
Dear :

It will be your beauty intially that will take my breath away. Then it will be your smile that intrigues me... But it will be the beat of your heart that keeps me your Knight for a lifetime... Im missing you tonight... Lots of thoughts of who you are....

Love
Me

Sweet_Amor_Taino
01-12-2011, 08:58 PM
My loving Cinderella

I want you to know that no one will poison the beauty of what we share.
I believe it is special and not often found. I anxiously wait for the moment
my eyes meet yours and I welcome you in my arms and Mi amor I pray its where you will stay

Tu enamorado Taino

bigbutchmistie
01-12-2011, 09:16 PM
My loving Cinderella

my eyes meet yours and I welcome you in my arms and Mi amor I pray its where you will stay

Tu enamorado Taino

Um you may wanna try this thread :

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1001

cinderella
01-13-2011, 07:44 AM
Yo tambien espero ese momento ansiosamente...te quiero mucho.

I have learned to stay away from toxic people...they only live to spread their venom. I am glad you are not listening to all the bad-mouthing by people who don't even know me. God bless your heart...

My loving Cinderella

Tu enamorado Taino

bigbutchmistie
01-13-2011, 08:15 AM
Yo tambien espero ese momento ansiosamente...te quiero mucho.

I have learned to stay away from toxic people...they only live to spread their venom. I am glad you are not listening to all the bad-mouthing by people who don't even know me. God bless your heart...

Um Um you may wanna try this thread as well to post : As this thread states its love letters to MY baby girl... :) Thanks in advance

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=1001

cinderella
01-13-2011, 09:20 AM
Sorry, my friend. I thought this thread was for the public at large - didn't know it was exclusively yours - my bad.

QUOTE=bigbutchmistie;264983]Um Um you may wanna try this thread as well to post : As this thread states its love letters to MY baby girl... :) Thanks in advance

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=1001[/QUOTE]

Medusa
01-13-2011, 09:47 AM
Hey All,

Actually on a community site, we prefer that all threads remain oriented toward community discussion and open to any/all who want to participate.

BBM- I thought this thread was for everyone too! I think it's ok for you to talk about the intention behind the thread but please understand that other folks want to share their love letters as well. We don't have private threads on this site so you might want to think about starting a blog or something so that you can control who posts or replies.

I think it's kinda cool that this thread has inspired other folks to make their own love letters. Now THAT is community love!

Thanks,
M

bigbutchmistie
01-13-2011, 10:09 AM
Sorry, my friend. I thought this thread was for the public at large - didn't know it was exclusively yours - my bad.

QUOTE=bigbutchmistie;264983]Um Um you may wanna try this thread as well to post : As this thread states its love letters to MY baby girl... :) Thanks in advance

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=1001[/QUOTE]

No problem :)

bigbutchmistie
02-15-2011, 09:06 PM
My Dearest Elusive One :

I sit here tonight with the realization that you are but someone I will not meet in this lifetime. I feel like you are in a different time. Maybe, if I wasnt so closed off, and maybe if I could continue to believe in
the dream of you and of an us it would happen. But I cant. This will be the last letter I write to you.

Ive lived my life and havent felt your touch, smelled your scent, or known your kiss. I ache like no other.yet, the ache deepens daily with the abscence of you. I see everyone happy settling down, having ceremonies. Yet, there isnt even a flicker of hope that you exist.

I have lost all faith. If you are out there you will have to find me, and hope you can get through to me.

Signed,
Your Unhorsed Knight

bigbutchmistie
06-12-2011, 11:33 PM
Dear Dream Of Mine

Over the years I have penned these letters to you in hopes of one day being able to give them to you once we met and we began our fairytale.

But I have come to the realization that you don't exist. At least its not meant for us in this lifetime I've become too much of a beast.

I've struggled with this of late and have come to terms with it. It has been real Passion that I wrote you with. Writing the you who this Beast dreamed of brought a certain calmness and stillness to my soul. The very thought of a happily ever after with my princess was intoxicating.

But I have "sobered" up and realized for this Beast there will not he a happily ever after.

Here in my real world you will never be. Be happy my sweet. Wherever you may be.

Signed

Your Beast

EmpressM
06-13-2011, 04:13 AM
Dear Dream Of Mine

Over the years I have penned these letters to you in hopes of one day being able to give them to you once we met and we began our fairytale.

But I have come to the realization that you don't exist. At least its not meant for us in this lifetime I've become too much of a beast.

I've struggled with this of late and have come to terms with it. It has been real Passion that I wrote you with. Writing the you who this Beast dreamed of brought a certain calmness and stillness to my soul. The very thought of a happily ever after with my princess was intoxicating.

But I have "sobered" up and realized for this Beast there will not he a happily ever after.

Here in my real world you will never be. Be happy my sweet. Wherever you may be.

Signed

Your Beast
Awww. Dont' give up BBM! *hugs*

LaneyDoll
06-13-2011, 10:41 AM
OMG, I truly think this is the most breathtakingly beautiful thing I have ever seen.

bigbutchmistie
06-13-2011, 10:51 AM
Thank You Laney Doll :)

Starrynightaw
06-13-2011, 11:27 AM
This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I've also had moments in my life like I should have wrote it down, or expressed how I felt. I applaud your devotion to who ever she may be.

bigbutchmistie
06-13-2011, 04:38 PM
Awww. Dont' give up BBM! *hugs*

Maybe your right and I shouldn't.

EmpressM
06-13-2011, 05:10 PM
Maybe your right and I shouldn't.
After reading all your beautiful letters, I just feel like a part of you would die if you gave up. A part of you that you would greatly miss! Something so deep it would alter your soul.

bigbutchmistie
07-29-2011, 10:01 PM
Dear Beautiful :

Man, you must be amazing. I say that cause they say good things come to those that wait.

Well, Im a waitin..And been waitin for years. And in case I havent mentioned, um. I am NOT patient... LOL... Im sure its gonna be one of the many reasons you will love me. ;)

So, this was just letting you know that yes, Im still here... And Im still waiting. But, anticipate you with much excitement.

I cant wait to see how beautiful, and wonderful and completely amazing you are and will be... Can you hurry and please get here already.. Im ready to start on this forever thing :)

Signed,
Dreaming With My Eyes Wide Open

bigbutchmistie
07-31-2011, 02:35 PM
Hey Honey,

Just writing this time to say that I am watching all the love happening here on the Planet. I love seeing couples in love. But they wont hold a candle to what we will have :)

I dont know where you are, and dont know who you are as of yet. Hell for all I know you could be right around the corner.

I am just living life and enjoying myself. Living vicariously through others until you get here.

Dont feel bad honey cause I am not actively looking for you. I am just waiting for fate to drop you in my life. And that fat kid Cupid to get his aim right. Fat bastard hasnt shot me right yet lol. :)

Cause when that happens, nothing in the world will come between, or separate us.

Until then, I can dream of your soft skin. Your amazing sweet lips to kiss. And holding you in my arms. And listening to the cute little laugh you will have.

I will enjoy most of all the qualities that you possess. And how you will make me wanna be a better man.

Sigh... Until you are here I will have fun dreaming and fantasizing about you, and about us. And of our happily ever after

Patiently Awaiting You,

Your Knight

bigbutchmistie
08-01-2011, 10:39 PM
Baby Girl :

Um, this is gonna go against the romantic grain but um God help you. Its been so long sexually. I am gonna tear you up! Better eat your wheaties... When you are here, we arent gettin out of the house for awhile! Im strength training my arms now!

P.S.
Im saving vacation time too lol

Signed
In The Mood :blink:

bigbutchmistie
08-15-2011, 09:14 PM
Dear Angel :

So, the little fat bastard Cupid has been shooting his arrows apparently all over this site and yet, as always he never hits me. LOL... I guess his aim is off when it comes to us. At least that's one thought. However the other thought is that he isnt trying to hit me/us yet.

Lord knows he needs an arsenal to get my attention ;) LOL Im one stubborn bastard! LOL

Signed,
Elusive

sweetfemme247
08-15-2011, 09:20 PM
Dear Angel :

So, the little fat bastard Cupid has been shooting his arrows apparently all over this site and yet, as always he never hits me. LOL... I guess his aim is off when it comes to us. At least that's one thought. However the other thought is that he isnt trying to hit me/us yet.

Lord knows he needs an arsenal to get my attention ;) LOL Im one stubborn bastard! LOL

Signed,
Elusive

I think cupid has missed both of us.. and went for everyone around us

bigbutchmistie
08-15-2011, 09:22 PM
I think cupid has missed both of us.. and went for everyone around us

I think you are right that little bastard hasnt ever hit me right... Just barely knicked my arm LOL

sweetfemme247
08-15-2011, 09:23 PM
I think you are right that little bastard hasnt ever hit me right... Just barely knicked my arm LOL

He hasnt hit me in like 9 months.......... its time he comes out and plays im lonely lol

bigbutchmistie
08-15-2011, 09:25 PM
He knicked me 5 years ago I went down for a couple of months but got right back up lol But he has never knocked me completely down and out!

Hey you know I could be the new Superman! Invincible to anything and everyone and not even have Kryptonite LMAO!

sweetfemme247
08-15-2011, 09:27 PM
He knicked me 5 years ago I went down for a couple of months but got right back up lol But he has never knocked me completely down and out!

Hey you know I could be the new Superman! Invincible to anything and everyone and not even have Kryptonite LMAO!

lol your sweet, and caring and funny he will knock you on the head soon and tell you who to go for....... and when he does send him my way when your done

bigbutchmistie
08-15-2011, 09:27 PM
lol your sweet, and caring and funny he will knock you on the head soon and tell you who to go for....... and when he does send him my way when your done

He will be your way long before he even tries over here :)

sweetfemme247
08-15-2011, 09:36 PM
He will be your way long before he even tries over here :)

she will come before I get a handsome butch, I know

bigbutchmistie
08-15-2011, 09:38 PM
she will come before I get a handsome butch, I know

Hey, I know this handsome butch in Canada I think you two are great together! :) Maybe he needs a nudge?

sweetfemme247
08-15-2011, 09:40 PM
Hey, I know this handsome butch in Canada I think you two are great together! :) Maybe he needs a nudge?

no him and I have broken up and ended our friendship, He has someone new now. but thats okay

bigbutchmistie
08-15-2011, 09:47 PM
no him and I have broken up and ended our friendship, He has someone new now. but thats okay

Hmmmmmmmm :(

sweetfemme247
08-15-2011, 09:49 PM
Hmmmmmmmm :(

its okay, it was great while it lasted, we dated on and off for 4 years... its time for me to meet someone in the states maybe move to them if i find one.

bigbutchmistie
08-15-2011, 09:52 PM
its okay, it was great while it lasted, we dated on and off for 4 years... its time for me to meet someone in the states maybe move to them if i find one.

Well you will find someone :) I know it! Hell you are moving to Cali soon! :) Start of a new life who knows? Maybe you will meet someone there? Good luck to you my friend!

bigbutchmistie
08-15-2011, 09:53 PM
Okay --

I know you (BBM & SF247) are having a friendly back and forth, however it is starting to look very much like playing out relationship drama on the part of SweetFemme. Please take this conversation private where it belongs.

Thanks,

June (Moderating SweetFemme and asking both of you to take this private)

Um ok June.. Im sorry I brought up hooking her up with someone? Im confused. But no worries Stopping it now

sweetfemme247
08-15-2011, 09:55 PM
Um ok June.. Im sorry I brought up hooking her up with someone? Im confused. But no worries Stopping it now

sorry mistie, didnt mean to cause anything

bigbutchmistie
08-15-2011, 10:03 PM
Ok let me see here... Let me post another letter get the love flowing back in my love shack here ;)

Dear Beautiful One :

I wanna play hooky with you as soon as this heat cools down here in the oven I live in called Texas. lol. I wanna feed you fruits and cheeses. Bring you favorite bottle of wine to the picnic.

Lay a blanket on the grass here in Fort Worth at the Botanical Gardens. Looking at all the beautiful flowers and scenery will pale in comparison to your beauty :)

I wanna do this and so much more! :)

Awaiting You,
Just Me

bigbutchmistie
08-19-2011, 11:00 PM
Dear :

I just got through today looking at wedding pics of a good friend of mine. And it saddened me to realize there is a great chance I wont meet you in this lifetime. That it wont get to be us showing off the pics of our happy day. I have dreamed of you for a lifetime, and yet you arent here. The older I get the more sad I get thinking I will live my life not knowing true love. And you wont either. Sigh... I hope for our case that doesnt happen. I am living my life but know it could be so much more with you by my side.

Signed,
Wishing On A Star

bigbutchmistie
08-19-2011, 11:05 PM
Dearest Elusive One :

Ive often wondered what would capture my attention when you arrive. I think it will be the sparkle in your eyes, the tenderness of your kiss. Your smile along with that sparkle in your eyes when you look at me. Making me feel like the only one in the world.

The tenderness of your touch of your hand on my leg electrifying my body to the core.

You will move out of my dreams into my reality. But will take up residence in my every day thoughts.

I will do anything to keep a smile on your face. To make you feel the love and support you have only dreamed of. I wanna be your safe harbor...

Signed,

Just Me

bigbutchmistie
08-27-2011, 10:21 PM
Dear Sweet One :

I am sitting here and have thought about all the bad ones that have come before you. I already appreciate the very thought of who you are. You know how to love me as I need to be loved. And I in return will love you.

Thank you in advance for who you are.... I know you will have integrity and believe in monogamy. I also know that you arent someone who sleeps around. That you value sex and intimacy and believe that it has a place only in monogamous relationships. I will enjoy the fact that you will challenge me mentally.

I ache for you. I wonder when you will arrive. Until then, I am just living life and bettering myself.

Loving You Even Now,

Me

bigbutchmistie
09-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Dear Baby :

So the yahoo messenger says it best, So, do you like fat guys with no money? LOL probably not Im a guessin. Well I hope it grows on trees before you get here. Or Im S.O.L.

Signed,
Thinkin Boi

bigbutchmistie
09-10-2011, 07:42 PM
Dear Sweet Princess Of Mine :

So, I am on the other site and reading all the letters I posted over there. I will bring them over here for you slowly but surely. But, one of them struck me tonight. Someone had asked me to put out what kind of qualities I seek in a femme out there. I did. Four years later, I am still looking for the same. Nothing has changed. :)

I still require someone with ethics and morals. Old fashioned values. These will be the very things I will admire in you. How much alike we are in that manner.

I still dream of you. Even though logic tells me to defy fairytales. My heart refuses to stop dreaming of you.

I know you are out there. I know you ache to be held and cherished and cared for. I know you are wishing you could be loved like I can only love you. I am here my baby. And I cant wait to show you what a completely amazing woman you are.

I will spend my days daydreaming of you even when you are here. I will spend my nights holding you, and making love to you by candlelight or the light of the moon.

The same moon we both look at late at night and wish upon a star that the other is still out there.

Are you ready to be loved like you have only dreamed? Are you ready for me to take away that ache in your soul? That I only know how to fill?

I cant wait to make our dreams come reality...

Dreaming With My Eyes Wide Open,

Your Knight

bigbutchmistie
09-10-2011, 08:19 PM
Dear One :

The moon lights up your face as I watch you sleep in my arms. You look so peaceful and happy.

I wanna make your dreams a reality, and make your fantasies come true. I wanna grow old with you. I wanna laugh, cry and just be silly with you. I am the boi who will stand by your side through it all. The good times and the bad.

My love for you knows no bounds. It knows no limits. You are the air I breathe. Our love is shelter in the tiime of the storms. Your love is food for my soul. You will light up my life and I yours in so many ways.

But for now angel. Now you sleep.....Dream with the angels my love... For when you awake your Knight is here, and your awaken state will be better than your dreams.

Until Then,

Your Knight

bigbutchmistie
09-10-2011, 10:01 PM
Dear :

I hear this song and it reminds me of how I will love you. I hope somewhere when you play this it comforts you....

Reba McEntire
Ill Be

When darkness falls upon your heart and soul.
I'll be the light that shines for you.
When you forget how beautiful you are
I'll be there to remind you.
When you can't find your way,
I'll find my way to you.
When troubles come around,
I will come to you.

Be your shelter.
I'll be there.
I'll be.

And when you're there with no one there to hold.
I'll be the arms that reach for you.
And when you feel your faith is running low.
I'll be there to believe in you.
When all you find are lies.
I'll be the truth you need.
When you need someone to run to .
You can run to me

Be your shelter.
I'll be there.
I'll be.

I'll be the sun.
When your heart's filled with rain.
I'll be the one.
To chase the rain away.

Be your shelter.
I'll be there.
I'll be.
I'll be.

Signed,
Your Shelter From The Storm

bigbutchmistie
09-10-2011, 11:30 PM
My Darling :

Have you ever felt your body heat up and feel the hair on your arms stand up? That's my touch. In my mind, Im making love to you, shaking your being to the core of your soul.

I cannot wait to feel your soft skin. To smell your sweet perfume on my pillow. Or the intoxicating scent of your hair. The touch of your hand will bring fire to me like I have never felt before.

I will take you to heights you have never known. It will be so intense. So deep. Soul shaking. You will literally feel my love. And once you are satisfied, I will kiss your tears of happiness away. And hold you in my strong arms.

There we will blissfully lay. Our souls forever entwined. You a part of me, and me a part of you...

Signed,
Cant Wait

bigbutchmistie
09-13-2011, 07:54 PM
Dear Baby :

This brought tears to my eyes. It says everything. I cant wait to start loving you until the end of time. You will have all of me. My beautiful angel.

You Are My Destiny
Jim Brickman

What if I never knew
What if I never found you
I'd never have this feeling in my heart
How did this come to be
I don't know how you found me

But from the moment I saw you
Deep inside my heart I knew

Chorus:
Baby you're my destiny
You and I were meant to be
With all my heart and soul
I give my love to have and hold
And as far as I can see
You were always meant to be my destiny

I wanted someone like you
Someone that I could hold on to
And give my love until the end of time
But forever was just a word
Something I'd only heard about

But now you're always there for me
When you say forever I believe

(chorus)

Maybe all we need is just a little faith
'Cause baby I believe that love will find the way

(instrumental bridge)

Baby you're my destiny
You and I were meant to be
With all my heart and soul
I give my love to have and hold
And as I far as I can see
From now until eternity
You were always meant to be my destiny

bigbutchmistie
09-15-2011, 10:26 PM
Dear Baby :

He is right you cant hide beautiful... :) And I for one know you will be the most beautiful woman. I will love every detail about you. You will always be my beautiful angel...

You Cant Hide Beautiful
Aaron Lines

She says don't stare at me
She's afraid that I might see
Those 5 extra pounds she talks about
I don't know what she's talking about

She looks through magazines
With every page she dreams of
Looking like somebody else
I wish she wasn't so hard on herself

Then she falls asleep with just my t-shirt on
But even when her hair's messed up and her make-up's gone

You can't hide Beautiful
You can't hide wonderful
There's nothing that she has to do
It just comes natural
She makes it look easy
I love what she does to me
No way to disguise
The way that she shines
You can't hide beautiful

She can take a simple dress
Put it on and turn some heads
Everytime she moves she gets me
She doesn't even know she's sexy

And the way she thinks sometimes
Out of nowhere blows my mind
She makes me laugh and makes me dream
I love the way she looks at things

A little piece of heaven god gave to this world
She might think she's just an ordinary girl

You can't hide Beautiful
You can't hide wonderful
There's nothing that she has to do
It just comes natural
She makes it look easy
I love what she does to me
No way to disguise
The way that she shines
You can't hide beautiful

RMGkce_uFbw

Signed,
Always Your Admirer

bigbutchmistie
09-15-2011, 10:34 PM
Dear Beautiful :

I wanna make you close your eyes. Just sayin.... :)

_piz1jsiZJw

Cravin intimacy with you so badly... The closness of you would be so soothing right now...

Signed,
Dreaming With My Eyes Wide Open

bigbutchmistie
09-17-2011, 06:09 PM
Dear:

It raining here, and I am lying in bed simon beside me rain falling on my sky light above my bedroom.

I am thinking how romantic it would be if you were here lying next to me. I truly cant wait to feel the softness of your skin, and the warmth of your body as you lay in my arms.

I havent ever felt heaven on earth. I am sure I will then. Loving you and being loved by you, will be everything I have ever d reamed of.

Aching For You My Queen

Me

bigbutchmistie
09-23-2011, 08:36 PM
Dear Beautiful One :

God, how much I adore you already :) And we havent even met yet. Crazy huh?

You must be the most wonderful woman there is. The very thought of you intrigues me and leaves me breathless. I think of the woman you will be and all you will give. And it warms my heart.

You are the companion in this life that I wanted for so long to walk by my side through the adventures of lifes ups and downs. You are the friend that I can share my most innermost secrets with.

I will strive to be the best loving supportive partner that you need. I long to help you carry life's burdens and lovingly encourage you to be all you can be.

I'd love to sit on the couch with you and just talk while looking into your eyes sharing intimacy from the heart.

I feel as if I have so much love to give. And that it has been bottles up inside me for so long. No one has been interested in opening the bottle and seeing what's inside for so long.

What really excites me my love is that you will be the one who will be interested and willing to open the bottle. and in return for opening said bottle you will be joyfully surrounded by the love that flows from my heart.

You inspire and fully embrace the romantic inside of me my angel. You are the woman who welcomes me with a big warm smile with your outstretched arms. You are the woman that longs for me as no other.

You are the woman that looks at me with eyes full of love when I touch your beautiful face as I look into your beautiful eyes and the loving welcome my soft, gentle kiss.

You are the woman I long to love until the end of my days. I so look forward to you coming into my life.....

Aching For You

Your Knight

bigbutchmistie
09-24-2011, 06:06 PM
Dear :

Im missing you today something awful. I am sick. And yes more emotional than ever when I am. LOL So, just get ready.

Even though I ache and I am coughing so hard my sides hurt. I lay in bed smiling looking forward to the day when you will fuss over me and nurture my back to health.

I long for that day. Its extra lonely now that Simon is gone. Right now, I dont feel well enough to really grasp just how much.

I just hope that means God is bringing you quicker to me. Anyway, I just thought you should know you were on my mind, STILL lol :)

Signed
Always Yours

bigbutchmistie
09-24-2011, 06:43 PM
Dear Angel :

P.S. I hope you liked the new letter I wrote last night.... Just thought I'd pop in here again...

Signed,
Sleepy

bigbutchmistie
10-08-2011, 11:14 PM
Dear Angel :

I heard this, and thought of you. I cant wait to be "one lucky man"

Signed,
Forever Yours

She's Beautiful
Darius Rucker

Have you ever seen a prairie wind
Make a wave on a wheat field bringing needed rain
Have you ever seen a mamma stop
A baby's cry with just the touch and a whisper of his name

When she looks at me
That's what I see

(Chorus)
She's beautiful like that
Like a winter rose, snow on the ground
I was blessed the day I found her
I'm one lucky man
Cause the more I know the more I need her
The more I love the more I see her heart
Is a shining star

Have you ever seen a purple sky
Sun coming up bringing new life to everything it shines on
Have you ever seen a couple after 50 years
Laughing and holding hands still going strong

Well the reason why
I'll love her 'til the day I die

Repeat Chorus

The sound of a church bell
The road that leads back home
An unspoken promise
You'll never be alone

Repeat Chorus

bigbutchmistie
10-09-2011, 05:18 PM
Dear Beautiful Girl :

It was a rainy day today.... Ive laid in bed all day wishing you were here, to take the loneliness away. :) I thought of this song and feel that it fits us today... I hope somewhere wherever you are, you listen and know my strong arms are waiting to hold you and keep you safe....

I love you more today than I did yesterday...

Me

I Could Not Ask For More
Sara Evans

Lying here with you
Listening to the rain
Smile just to see the smile upon your face
These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
And these are the moments I'll remember all my life
I've found all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more

Looking in your eyes
Seeing all I need
Everything you are is everything in me
These are the moments
I know heaven must exist
And these are the moments
I know all I need is this
I've found all I've waited for, yeah

I could not ask for more than this time together
I could not ask for more than this time with you
And every prayer has been answered
Every dream I've had's come true
Yeah, right here in this moment
Is right where I'm meant to be
Here with you here with me
Yeah

These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
And these are the moments I'll remember all my life
I've found all I've waited for

I could not ask for more than this time together
I could not ask for more than this time with you
And every prayer has been answered
Every dream I've had's come true
Yeah, right here in this moment
Is right where I'm meant to be
Oh, here with you here with me
No, I could not ask for more
Than this love you gave me
Cause it's all I've waited for
No, yeah
No, I could not ask for more

1EVd_zghQXA

bigbutchmistie
10-11-2011, 11:16 PM
Dear Beautiful :

Roses are red violets are blue I dont want anyone if I cant have you ;)

Just Sayin

Signed,

Just Me

bigbutchmistie
11-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Dear You :

Sigh.. Holiday are around the corner and yet again another year your not here. I wished I could hibernate until you do get here. The world is a cold lonely dark place without your love. And I for one need to feel it. I want you to show me that Im not wrong for dreaming, aching and wanting this. Of wanting us.... I have been single all my life except for a few here and there of dating for a few months. But never been in something long term. I want that now more than anything. I wanna feel like I belong. Its just me with no one. The world is so cold and lonely. Most days I go through the motions. I wonder if I will even feel when you come around. I wanna know what its like when people talking about a womans touch being so soothing and loving. I ache for things Ive never even had. And feel stupid.

Signed,

Just Me

bigbutchmistie
11-02-2011, 09:15 PM
Dear:

Just so you know you will be the only one who ever could tame this Beast :) I saw this and thought of us. Cause I know that once in a life time fairytales exist for us all. And one day, I will find mine with you.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm13/toymasterch/beauty-beast.gif

Dear:

Yep Im a Beast. Are you Belle?

Signed,
Me

bigbutchmistie
11-04-2011, 07:42 PM
Dearest You :

Sometimes when I am aching badly inside I can close my eyes and just imagine what it would be like to feel your love, and it brings a certain calm to me.

I have lived my life without love in it. And made it by ok. I know I dont want that for myself. I know I love myself. But not having that one person I can count on no matter what, I dont know what that's like. I dont know what its like to feel the safety of someone's arms. To feel her touch, and so much more. I know I am missing out. Just how much I am not sure. I can bet its better than winning the lottery....

When I almost died a few years ago, I laid alone in the hospital bed, and though to myself. Im going to die in this hospital and I will not have ever known true undying, unapologetic love.

It caused me to fight. And I beat that illness. The other day, when I walked into my bosses office and plead my case for my old position back, I got it.

Every aspect of my life I can go get what I want. But you elude me. I think daily what I have done to cause to live with the emptiness and loneliness.

I am a good person. I do for others more than I do for myself. And yet, you are but a fantasy to me.

I just wanna belong. love and be loved. Im not sure where that is so wrong.

I wonder about you. If you are out there feeling the same way I feel. I wonder if you are being loved. Or if you are out there and gave up cause you have been hurt so many times.

I pray one day, fate blesses us both. I pray that we cross paths. Im 35. Im tired of being alone, not feeling love and acceptance.

All I am trying to say baby is that its a cold, lonely and dark world without you.

But I will get up tomorrow, and put my clothes on and go about my day. But you will not be far from my thoughts.

I love you even before I have met you. I hope one day you read these and realize how much I wanted you long before your arrival.

Signed,

Just A Boi

bigbutchmistie
11-13-2011, 10:56 PM
Dear You :

Sigh. Best friend just came back from getting her Domestic Partnership papers from Austin this past week.

Im happy for them but Im jealous at the same time. I wonder when and if we will ever have a time. I hope so.

Im busy for now though bettering myself. There is always room for improvement but I do wish you were here. Life is so short.

And I live with the constant daily fear that I will never know you, or what true love is really like.

Maybe I dream too much. Maybe I watch too many movies. Maybe in my real world its just not possible.

And I am so not ok with that... Sigh...

Wishing again this year for Chistmas. All I want is YOU... US... And the life we are supposed to have.

Come find me. Wherever you maybe

Signed,

Im Ready

bigbutchmistie
11-04-2012, 11:48 AM
Dear :

Its been almost a year since Ive been in here to write. I guess cause I dont believe you exist anymore. What's the point?

Signed,

Me

Graham
11-06-2012, 10:09 AM
I love you and need you here with me...I keep watching for you to drive up, we can start over again...never thought I would miss us so much:blink:
I don't want anyone but you my love...teach me to be what you need.

Love you so much, Graham