PDA

View Full Version : *bursts open the doors with cupcakes for all*

zannadyke
03-21-2010, 01:03 PM
Hi!!!! Hello everyone! You can call me the eccentric Zan! I have my poolstick in hand, just in case anyone would like to shoot a game or two with me while here in "Newbie Central"... anyway, came across this via Facebook, so kudos to whoever thought having a facebook page would help gain interest! Anyway... about me... briefly, because responding to posts, you can find out more, I am a genderqueer gurl/giy. Fluid in my gender makeup, but id as DYKE. I am a mom and a syster in my biological family, but a brother to my adopted family of friends. I am looking to make friends and acquaintances, discuss pertinent stuff, and just be educated in things I may have not yet been exposed to! I hope this suffices to the intro part. -----by the way, some of the cupcakes are vanilla, and some chocolate. Some are made with soy and no animal products whilst some are not----enjoy these virtual delicious treats as I meander and navigate what ya'll got going on here!:bolt:

Diva
03-21-2010, 01:05 PM
Welcome to The Planet, Z! It's a great place! Enjoy!

Sachita
03-21-2010, 01:13 PM
OMG I saw cupcakes and had to come meet ya! Welcome!

Medusa
03-21-2010, 01:14 PM
Welcome Z!

*taking a chocolate cupcake for myself*

Strappie
03-21-2010, 01:20 PM
I saw Chocolate and Vanilla cupcakes and I was in!!

Welcome to the Planet.. enjoy your stay!!

key
03-21-2010, 01:24 PM
Welcome to the planet. Thanks for the intro and cupcakes! I'll take a vegan one (though I do eat animals, just not very often).

I hope you find this a warm and friendly place, as I have. Pull up a thread and make yourself right at home.

key

WolfyOne
03-21-2010, 01:26 PM
OMG I saw cupcakes and had to come meet ya! Welcome!

That's what got me in here, too :)

See how we are Zan, make us food and we enter quickly

Welcome to The Planet, take your shoes off, relax and enjoy

Some of bite, but not hard, so be careful about feeding the humans cupcakes
The rest of us will just grab, eat and run....afterwards we'll play

Corkey
03-21-2010, 01:35 PM
Welcome to the Planet, thanks for the food......

zannadyke
03-21-2010, 01:39 PM
Thanks for my warm welcome thusfar... been perusing the gender threads and some others... just getting a feel of the place right now. Don't want to be too quick and eager to jump in... need to feel my way first (I am a tactile learning person)...

Spirit Dancer
03-21-2010, 02:26 PM
Welcome to the Planet:)

Luckydwg07
03-22-2010, 09:20 AM
Hello Zan! You are sure to find what your looking for .."Here" many good thoughts from everyone. welcome to the planet :)

Andrew, Jr.
03-24-2010, 01:23 PM
Welcome to the Planet! Have fun, relax, and enjoy yourself! :tanning:

Apocalipstic
03-24-2010, 01:49 PM
Perk

Cupcakes?

Welcome to BFP!

NJFemmie
03-24-2010, 01:51 PM
What ...??? No sprinkles....????

Welcome :)

Apocalipstic
03-24-2010, 02:01 PM
What ...??? No sprinkles....????

Welcome :)

Tosses over a rainbow of pretty sprinkles!

Z, you had us at cupcake! :)