PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!

rlin
03-26-2010, 08:47 PM
hello...
my name is rlin...
i grew up in the south... learned to love myself despite all the haters out there... took a damned long time tho... and the help of a few wonderful femmes...

now i am concentrating on learning to understand myself... and maybe taking a stab at understanding women in general... when i was young i knew how women thought.... i knew what they wanted... i knew everything about women... funny how now that i am older i realize i must have forgotten it all... cause i dont know shit about women... well... at least when it comes to how they think...

so i am going to go and observe and question and comment and observe some more... this looks like just the kind of place that could teach an old dog some new tricks...

thank you for having me here...

rlin

Soft*Silver
03-26-2010, 08:55 PM
Hi rlin..nice name! Welcome to the planet...

WolfyOne
03-26-2010, 09:00 PM
Hi rlin and welcome to the planet

If you find someone teaching old dogs new tricks about understanding women,
please let me know because I'm standing in line with you, but I think it's more like not knowing what femmes want or think.

Look around, take your time, read, post and check out chat.

luciddreamer
03-26-2010, 09:23 PM
heellloooo rlin !! :)

moxie
03-26-2010, 09:23 PM
welcome rlin! :)

Enchantress
03-26-2010, 09:25 PM
Welcome, rlin!

Gemme
03-26-2010, 09:27 PM
:welcome: to the site!

~Bo
03-27-2010, 08:52 AM
Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!!!

morningstar55
03-27-2010, 08:58 AM
hello rlin

CherryFemme
03-27-2010, 09:05 AM
hello...
my name is rlin...
i grew up in the south... learned to love myself despite all the haters out there... took a damned long time tho... and the help of a few wonderful femmes...

now i am concentrating on learning to understand myself... and maybe taking a stab at understanding women in general... when i was young i knew how women thought.... i knew what they wanted... i knew everything about women... funny how now that i am older i realize i must have forgotten it all... cause i dont know shit about women... well... at least when it comes to how they think...

so i am going to go and observe and question and comment and observe some more... this looks like just the kind of place that could teach an old dog some new tricks...

thank you for having me here...

rlin

Welcome Rlin!
Well now, we all come to this site for something-- new tricks being some of the more popular topics in the threads. Personally, I come for the free beer they serve on Tuesday karaoke night-- :flyaway:

Welcome!

~CF

rlin
03-29-2010, 09:51 AM
what a fine group of individuals that i have happened upon. thank you one and all for the ind welcome:bowdown:

Linus
03-29-2010, 10:05 AM
:welcome: and hope you enjoy the Planet. Lots of interesting and nice people here. :)

Diva
03-29-2010, 10:46 AM
Hi rlin and welcome to The Planet! It's a terrific place to call Your chosen Home.....enjoy!

Andrew, Jr.
03-29-2010, 12:04 PM
Hi and Welcome! Have fun, relax, and enjoy yourself here! :pipe:

Corkey
03-29-2010, 02:22 PM
Welcome to the Planet!