PDA

View Full Version : Online games

tribalwomon
03-31-2010, 04:56 PM
I love playing these ...games..I know it pure silliness...yet..the pleasure is wonderful..I spend hours on Facebook..playing Castle Age..Farmville..Mafia wars..Farmtown..My town..Social city..Vampire wars..Mobsters..Sorority life..why is still a question mark...irene

BrownEyedAngel
05-27-2012, 01:50 PM
I am such a slave to my games....lol....I play Castleville on FB, MapleStory (a MMORPG) & I love the Virtual Villagers games....I'm such a dork! :jester::jester::jester:

QueenofSmirks
10-16-2012, 11:47 AM
Virtual Villagers might be my most favorite game of all time! I used to play Gourmet Ranch but it got old after a few months. The only online game I am truly addicted to, and play almost daily is right here on BFP -World of Warcraft (puzzle game). I love it, but haven't been able to move up in score rankings in MONTHS!

Stud_puppy1991
10-16-2012, 11:51 AM
YES! I'm a gamer through and through, and online games are no exception. I play online games on Facebook, as well as MapleStory, Crystal Saga, RuneScape, DC Universe, etc. I find them fun and just really awesome. I'm always trying to find new ones.

thedivahrrrself
10-16-2012, 11:59 AM
Fellow addict here. Virtual Villagers was so much fun because everything was a puzzle. Sometimes I cheated and googled stuff. I'm not gonna lie.

On FB, I was a FarmTown fanatic. Cafe World, Farmville, etc etc etc. I had to stop. I had to put them all down. It took too much time, and when I caught myself sitting in a movie stressing out over whether or not my crops were gonna die, I knew it was time!

And computer games - OMG Sim EVERYTHING. I played SimCity as a kid, and I've been a The Sims addict since the first version of the game. I also had to put it down. I just don't have time.

So, now, it's the BFP arcade for me. That's all I'll allow myself LOL

Siren's Song
08-15-2013, 12:09 PM
I love playing games. I find many of them are good for brain and Memory. Sometimes I like to play over a cup of coffee in the am. Pleasant brain wake! Right now I'm really into Everquest online. I play the free version, two characters. Very large download to get the game onto your computer, but man it's fun. Any of you play? Want to meet out there?
:rrose: Siren

Asari
08-15-2013, 12:42 PM
I prefer "offline games" but League of Legends is really fun... most of the time. Can be very frustrating too. :computer:

PoeticSilence
09-06-2013, 05:10 AM
I've played online games for over twenty years, I started on MUDs and still play MUDs. MUDs are online RPG often D&D text based games. The game I play now I've played ten years. My wife plays too, that is such a rush, to share part of me with her.

meridiantoo
03-14-2016, 08:53 PM
I got an email recently from yahoo informing me that yahoo games will cease to be starting May 2016. Did anyone else receive this?