PDA

View Full Version : Let's hear it for the BBW!

nycfem
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Just wantin' to start a fat positive thread, a place for fat folks and those who love them! It's always nice to have a place to go where fat folks are celebrated exactly as they are. No changes needed! Love of fat folks and positive fat politics welcomed!

A friend recently sent me this site, and it gave me a smile:
http://love.twowholecakes.org/index.php?album=fat-love :)

bigbutchmistie
04-02-2010, 08:22 PM
Hello all you beautiful femmes :)

Andrew, Jr.
04-02-2010, 08:26 PM
NYCFembbw,

Thank you for starting this thread. :gimmehug:

Andrew

nycfem
04-03-2010, 10:29 AM
Is everyone feeling fat and fabulous today? I hope so! :)

sweetfemme247
04-03-2010, 10:30 AM
Oh yes I am....... though its windy and cold here

BornBronson
04-06-2010, 04:53 PM
To all BBW! :rose:

I lOVE YOU,I LOVE YOU,I LOVE YOU!,I LOVE YOU!! :cheer:

Pixie
04-06-2010, 05:09 PM
Woot!!! Happy Tuesday!:stillheart:

Spirit Dancer
04-06-2010, 05:21 PM
Just wantin' to start a fat positive thread, a place for fat folks and those who love them! It's always nice to have a place to go where fat folks are celebrated exactly as they are. No changes needed! Love of fat folks and positive fat politics welcomed!

A friend recently sent me this site, and it gave me a smile:
http://love.twowholecakes.org/index.php?album=fat-love :)

Thanks for starting this thread here are some link to bbw photos
http://www.gamma.fnphoto.com/stories/2124/index.htm

and my favorite Human Mozaik love your curves
http://www.artmozaik.com/Curves.html

Spirit Dancer
04-06-2010, 05:22 PM
Woot!!! Happy Tuesday!:stillheart:

Happy Tuesday Pixie:rose:

Pixie
04-06-2010, 05:32 PM
Happy Tuesday Pixie:rose:

Hiya! Hope yours is fabulous!

Spirit Dancer
04-06-2010, 05:35 PM
Let's not forget about the full body project, STUNNING

http://www.leonardnimoyphotography.com/7body.htm

ruthie14
04-06-2010, 05:36 PM
Hi everyone.. nice to be someplace and be admired for exactly who you are!:lips:

Spirit Dancer
04-06-2010, 05:39 PM
Hi everyone.. nice to be someplace and be admired for exactly who you are!:lips:

Hiya Ruthie hope you're having a great day(f)

ruthie14
04-06-2010, 05:46 PM
*Looking over my glasses at you because I am old* and you live where? and you are how old? lololololol:admin:

To all BBW! :rose:

I lOVE YOU,I LOVE YOU,I LOVE YOU!,I LOVE YOU!! :cheer:

Leigh
04-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Jenn, as always you rawk for starting such a fabulous thread :stillheart:

For the beautiful ladies that have made their presence known, and for the ones who have yet to grace us with their presence, you are ALL loved for who you are ~ inside AND out :rose:

bigbutchmistie
05-25-2010, 08:30 PM
Hello beautiful ladies :) :bouquet:

nycfem
05-28-2010, 05:57 PM

I just love this! :)

Soft*Silver
05-28-2010, 06:58 PM
this was one of the most erotic photo series I have ever witnessed.

I have loved people of all sizes but I have always been drawn to people of "more" size. One of my lovers was close to 400 lbs and was one of the sexiest butches I ever dated. I also dated an incredibly handsome butch who hated the way he looked because he had gained weight over the years. I didnt know him when he was younger and slim but his body was so flaming hot to me...I looked at photos of him in his younger years and was so glad he wasnt so hard edged in body in his older years. His extra weight gave him substance, not harshness. I have also dated people of a more average weight (which is debatable as to what really is "average" anymore, if it ever was) and as long as they werent thin, or bird like (my description..very thin so as to feel their bones) I was attracted to them. I am not attracted to thin people. I can appreciate them for who they are but sexually, it is not something I find myself drawn to.

I myself am a woman of size. I am comfortable with my body and its weight. I am trying to drop 15 lbs simply because it will help my back feel better. I love how lush my body feels in its plusness. I am very responsive and attribute that to my love of my body image. I feel I am a better lover as a plus size woman who accepts herself. I have had partners who shared how their past lovers would never get fully naked because they were ashamed of their bodies. How sad... I am grateful for this thread and thank you for starting it. I hope somehow it might break down the self shame of someone who has not been able to accept themself.

Duchess
05-28-2010, 07:08 PM
NYC, you are the perfect person to start this thread!! Your beauty, inside and out, shines bright. :)

Duchess

Spirit Dancer
06-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Some more beautiful photos
http://www.ianardo.com/

chefhottie25
06-08-2010, 08:44 PM
i love all of the bbw femmes...especially the single ones.

TempestuousFemme
06-27-2010, 12:31 PM
I too am a BBW. Thank you so much for starting this thread!

bigbutchmistie
06-27-2010, 12:34 PM
Happy Sunday beautiful ladies.. Enjoy yours! :)

Andrew, Jr.
06-27-2010, 03:22 PM
Happy Sunday to all the BBW and BBGuys here. I hope you all are enjoying your day!

:harley:

Leigh
06-27-2010, 04:54 PM
I too am a BBW. Thank you so much for starting this thread!

Hi there Tempestuous, and welcome to the Planet ~ its wonderful to see another beautiful BBW woman here with us :rose:

Happy Sunday beautiful ladies.. Enjoy yours! :)

Hey bro, glad to see you still among us :thumbsup:

Happy Sunday to all the BBW and BBGuys here. I hope you all are enjoying your day!

So far so good here buddy, hope your Sunday is a good one so far :mohawk:

ravfem
06-27-2010, 06:41 PM
i've been fat all my life; i have a picture of me at maybe 3 or 4...it's a full profile, and i have on ruffly-butt panties & my round tummy protrudes like crazy! i love that picture.

i love love LOVE this one especially!

http://www.leonardnimoyphotography.com/images/2/fullbody/Zz303.jpg

(ok it may have something to do with my love of butts....but that's beside the point) :nixon:

Andrew, Jr.
06-27-2010, 09:07 PM
Ravfem,

I agree with you about the photograph. It is truely amazing. :sunglass:

Leigh
06-27-2010, 10:03 PM
That picture is beautiful and captures amazingly the beautiful curves of a woman ~ love love LOVE it :D

naturlover_52
07-04-2010, 10:40 AM
I I have always been a large woman. I just turned 41 and this isn't the biggest that I have been I at 1pt about 3 yrs ago went into the doc and I was about 315. I don't have great self esteem and so sometimes I don't feel great about myself. BUT I am really glad that this thread was started up. I have had a few women recently and 1 straight guy while I was living in Alaska say I was beautiful and if he had been unattached that he would want to ask me out...I told him...SORRY my friend, ummm but I don't date straight guys...I am totally into women.

:batman:
:deepthoughts:
:2butch:

nycfem
07-04-2010, 10:47 AM
Thanks so much for posting and sharing of yourself. As a woman of size, it's hard in our culture to have good self-esteem. Associating myself with fat positive/ size positive images, people, and politics can be helpful in changing the dominant fat hating bias within our society that insinuates itself into our psyche as fat people. One blog that I read when I want to connect with a stronger side of myself is: http://www.bigfatblog.com

I I have always been a large woman. I just turned 41 and this isn't the biggest that I have been I at 1pt about 3 yrs ago went into the doc and I was about 315. I don't have great self esteem and so sometimes I don't feel great about myself. BUT I am really glad that this thread was started up. I have had a few women recently and 1 straight guy while I was living in Alaska say I was beautiful and if he had been unattached that he would want to ask me out...I told him...SORRY my friend, ummm but I don't date straight guys...I am totally into women.

:batman:
:deepthoughts:

naturlover_52
07-04-2010, 05:01 PM
Thanks NYC femme for your response to my post. I think that what has helped me in the past was seeing that I am NOT the only woman who is large. For example...I was at Layne Bryant one time and I saw a picture of Cameron Mckenzie. At that time she was a large size model and has become a known actress. She was on the tv show Ghost Whisperer.
Another woman who I find very attractive even though she has lost quite a bit of weight she is still a Large woman is Queen Latefa. I think it is because of seeing large women in the public spot light that has made it easier for me. BUT it is still rather hard. I am doing better and trying to lose weight but it is hard when you get to be over 40. I am only a lil bit over but still. Also having a bad back doesn't help. BUT I do get out and walk the dog around the park when I AM feeling up to it.

bigbutchmistie
07-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Hello all you beautiful BBW :) I hope you all are enjoying your 4th :)

Leigh
07-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Sending lots of love to all the beautiful BBW's :rrose:

nycfem
07-05-2010, 08:49 AM
I also am a fan of Camryn Manheim. I love her memoir: "Wake up, I'm fat!"

Thanks NYC femme for your response to my post. I think that what has helped me in the past was seeing that I am NOT the only woman who is large. For example...I was at Layne Bryant one time and I saw a picture of Cameron Mckenzie. At that time she was a large size model and has become a known actress. She was on the tv show Ghost Whisperer.
Another woman who I find very attractive even though she has lost quite a bit of weight she is still a Large woman is Queen Latefa. I think it is because of seeing large women in the public spot light that has made it easier for me. BUT it is still rather hard. I am doing better and trying to lose weight but it is hard when you get to be over 40. I am only a lil bit over but still. Also having a bad back doesn't help. BUT I do get out and walk the dog around the park when I AM feeling up to it.

naturlover_52
07-08-2010, 09:06 PM
too cool NYCfemme Yes I had seen her when she was on that lawyer show and then started watching Ghost whisp w/ my ex and just fell for her all over again. How can I say it...I am a soft butch who has a thing for women....all kinds. I was w/ a fairly large woman and also w/ one who was pretty skinny.

I just wish I could find one who wanted to be w/ me JUST because of who I am.

well I can hope...that that will happen down the road some time.

Soft*Silver
07-08-2010, 09:32 PM
When i first got sober (after my one year had passed!) I got involved with a crazy young southern butch. (I was a crazy older northern femme so we pretty much fit). She was really curvy and yet muscular, soft but OH damn she was also hard bodied. As I type this I can still feel how her face felt in my hands and the bow of her lips as we kissed and the swallowing of myself into her ampleness and how wickedly wonderful the power from her huge thick thighs felt around mine...and how the bed rocked with her need of me. No small butch could do that for me....her presence was so sensually erotic for me that I can inhale and smell her simply by rekindling memories of our sex.

to this day, I am drawn to larger partners. Her body imprinted on me what my body responded to...

altho this is a thread about the Big Beautiful Woman, may I please just add...blessed be the larger butch or FtM...

chefhmboyrd
07-08-2010, 09:37 PM
Give it up for the BBW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer:
:happyjump:
:awww:
:choir:

naturlover_52
07-09-2010, 08:52 AM
Soft thanks for the post:
I really appreciate you including US butches. I identify as a soft butch tomboy. and have always been of large size I still can remember when I went into a popular clothing store here in SO. Cal many yrs ago. I was like in 9th grade and I needed to go into the JRs dept because I needed to get size 13 jeans and I was like OHHH my. I am getting on a handle of being of larger size. Just saying thanks.
(w)
:moonstars:

Slave to the Buffet
07-09-2010, 11:06 AM
I absolutely love big luscious women

Scorp
07-09-2010, 12:28 PM
Wavin' to all the gorgeous, sexy, voluptuous, curvy women. :rose::rose::rose:

Soft*Silver
07-09-2010, 12:35 PM
in my years of loving butches and FtMs, I must say I have felt with some of them, their anguish over their bodies, which had layers of discomfort for them for different reasons. Size being one of them. I have come to realize it doesnt matter if one is femme or butch/FtM, we all can be sensitive about size issues. Frankly, I love me a solid fella. No offense to the thinner ones, it is just not my taste. I have loved thinner ones but I am drawn to the larger butches and FtMs...

Soft thanks for the post:
I really appreciate you including US butches. I identify as a soft butch tomboy. and have always been of large size I still can remember when I went into a popular clothing store here in SO. Cal many yrs ago. I was like in 9th grade and I needed to go into the JRs dept because I needed to get size 13 jeans and I was like OHHH my. I am getting on a handle of being of larger size. Just saying thanks.
(w)
:moonstars:

Soft*Silver
07-11-2010, 07:20 PM
did you know the average size in America is 14?

Marilyn Monroe was a size 14.

My daughter today weighs as much as I did in the height of my eating disorder. She feels she is too heavy. I thought I was getting thin!

Its all how we chose to see ourselves. Its not the numbers that matter..its how we compare ourselves to who we expect ourselves to be,...

naturlover_52
07-20-2010, 08:29 PM
well All I just wanted to come in and say hi....
I have met a great woman online....she is a large sized woman like myself...SOO I am NOT so scared about being together sexually...BUT still I am a lil nervous....SHE says that she loves me for me and COULD care less about my size. BUT I still feel a lil bit self conscious of my size. I think that this is because of how society makes us feel w/ all this NEED to be sooo skinny. I think too because I am the only large woman in my family.

thanks for letting me rant.

Soft*Silver
08-27-2010, 01:29 PM
bumping....

did we forget we are celebrating the beauty of plusness? Lets hear more comments!

naturlover_52
09-12-2010, 09:07 AM
I agree w/ Softness....
I haven't gotten responses either here or at BIG BUTCH LOVE.....COME ON BB...People
I only say this because I id as a tweener/Tomboy/softy.....and NOT into femmes....just other Tombois/butches....
NOT that I don't find Femmes attractive IT is jut that there ISN"T any attraction.

HOPE everyone is well and happy....Take care

:pirate-steer:

nycfem
09-12-2010, 09:17 AM
Just linking up these two friendly threads :)

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=418 (Big Girl Love)

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=189859#post189859 (BBW)

nycfem
09-12-2010, 09:35 AM
YouTube - Fat-Bottomed Girls

Leigh
09-14-2010, 12:23 AM
*bumpitybumpbump*

little_ms_sunshyne
11-04-2010, 09:09 PM
What a great idea for a thread! It should keep going! Hope everyone had a great day :)

bigbutchmistie
11-04-2010, 09:15 PM
Im a big boi and am good looking on the outside just as much as the inside. I love the girly girls of all shapes and sizes... :) I love this thread. Its one of the very few that I truly feel at "home" in when Im on it... :)

Diva
11-04-2010, 09:15 PM
MY word:

~Rubenesque~

<smile>

little_ms_sunshyne
11-04-2010, 09:18 PM
I like "Volumptuous" lol Makes me feel sexy ;)

Miss Scarlett
11-05-2010, 04:23 AM
I like "Volumptuous" lol Makes me feel sexy ;)

Great word!

I love my body!

kookybroad
11-05-2010, 04:54 AM
What a wonderful place to be, as was put in a post earlier, I feel "at home" here. I am a lady with curves and a few extra pounds and I am very comfortable with the person I am. I am drawn to a person with more to love, lol. Now all I need to do is find that person, :)

Good morning to one and all, and I hope you have a wonderful Friday.

naturlover_52
11-05-2010, 10:22 AM
Yes I think my thing though Is that I am a butch that loves a sweet butch from England originally and we are getting together in March...hopefully. Yes I have considered myself Large and IN Charge is how I see it. I have had probs w/ my body but learning to love it NOW that I have someone who loves me for me. I agree that I come here and we can talk about anything......JUST how I feel. I may be attracted sexually etc to Butches but Also find wonderful "eye Candy" all you lovely ladies.....Hope that didn't come off as Being a lil crass.

have a great day all.

thanks for letting me rant
:hangloose::moonstars::mohawk::batman:

little_ms_sunshyne
11-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Happy Friday Everyone!!! Now that it is finally here I have NOTHING TO DO!!!! How does that happen? Was looking forward to something that just didn't work out. Boooooo! Oh well :) What to do...hmmmm....

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!!!!!!

bigbutchmistie
11-06-2010, 06:07 PM
Hello beautiful ladies :) Im sitting here watching some t.v. tonight. Its Saturday night.. I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. It's great snuggling weather here in Big D...

bigbutchmistie
01-10-2011, 10:32 PM
Hello beautiful ladies :) Enjoy your Monday Evening... Big hugs all the way around

Nightshade
01-10-2011, 10:46 PM
She was really curvy and yet muscular, soft but OH damn she was also hard bodied. As I type this I can still feel how her face felt in my hands and the bow of her lips as we kissed and the swallowing of myself into her ampleness and how wickedly wonderful the power from her huge thick thighs felt around mine...and how the bed rocked with her need of me. No small butch could do that for me....her presence was so sensually erotic for me that I can inhale and smell her simply by rekindling memories of our sex.

to this day, I am drawn to larger partners. Her body imprinted on me what my body responded to...

altho this is a thread about the Big Beautiful Woman, may I please just add...blessed be the larger butch or FtM...

OMFG woman. If I weren't an atheist I would shout "Hallelujah!! Amen!!!"

One please!

Soft*Silver
01-10-2011, 11:12 PM
BBW also have more area to spank!

Leigh
01-11-2011, 12:30 AM

All I gotta say is this ~ A*M*E*N

xxfemmexx
01-11-2011, 03:38 AM
Mmhmm that is the truth :p

bigsodakluv
01-11-2011, 06:37 AM
I've been reading through the threads that are BBW related and I am impressed by the positive attitudes that people have. Being a big girl myself and tall to boot (6 footer here) It is so nice to read peoples thoughts and feelings and being able to relate :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Leigh
01-21-2011, 04:43 PM
Still worshipping the beauty of bigger femmes :rrose:

Soft*Silver
01-21-2011, 06:50 PM
as my body started to change after my surgery and I dropped weight, I had mixed feelings. I loved feeling more healthy and that I would be buying clothes that didnt cost more just because they were a larger size. But I also missed my own ampleness. I had gotten comfortable in my curves and really liked the way I felt. I had loved myself that way. I had to "mind adjust" that I could love myself this way too, altho I felt I was betraying the "fat girl" in me. She remembered the lover I had had, who looked at me scornfully for gaining weight (even tho she outweighed me..lol...isnt that a farce!) I made a promise to to the All of me, that no matter what size I am, bigger or smaller, no one was allowed to make me feel bad anymore. Especially myself. I didnt need to internalize her message. And that pretty much took care of the BBW in me! I am by no means thin ..never plan to be, but as the weight drops off, I am moving further away from being a BBW. I am wondering if others, who have lost weight, have also mourned this departure too, as I am?

is there a title for a tweener body sized girl? Not thin, not BBW, but not exactly average either.

Oh my goodness...am I seriously looking for another label!!! ACK! SOMEONE KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO ME!!!! LOL

Leigh
01-21-2011, 07:24 PM
No matter what size you may, or may not be softness, you will always be beautiful My friend :rrose:

undone
03-30-2011, 06:16 PM
as my body started to change after my surgery and I dropped weight, I had mixed feelings. I loved feeling more healthy and that I would be buying clothes that didnt cost more just because they were a larger size. But I also missed my own ampleness. I had gotten comfortable in my curves and really liked the way I felt. I had loved myself that way. I had to "mind adjust" that I could love myself this way too, altho I felt I was betraying the "fat girl" in me. She remembered the lover I had had, who looked at me scornfully for gaining weight (even tho she outweighed me..lol...isnt that a farce!) I made a promise to to the All of me, that no matter what size I am, bigger or smaller, no one was allowed to make me feel bad anymore. Especially myself. I didnt need to internalize her message. And that pretty much took care of the BBW in me! I am by no means thin ..never plan to be, but as the weight drops off, I am moving further away from being a BBW. I am wondering if others, who have lost weight, have also mourned this departure too, as I am?

is there a title for a tweener body sized girl? Not thin, not BBW, but not exactly average either.

Oh my goodness...am I seriously looking for another label!!! ACK! SOMEONE KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO ME!!!! LOL

I know it has been a few months since you posted this softness, but I stumbled into this perfect thread by chance today and want to say my peace.
BBW is not all about size in my perspective, it is about loving yourself for who and what you are, It is about altitude and confidence and the power in our selves to maintain that confidence not matter what someone else's opinion happens to be. It is about owning and taking pride in the beauty of yourself/ourselves regardless of what the not so norm norm seems to show.
I believe for most once you have spent a part of your life as a big woman who understands her beauty and has seen what it entails and how we are reflected on in most of the world, we have learned a certain amount and perhaps type of compassion for everyone that could not ever be duplicated.

As far as looking for labels :) I like your screen name!
That is my perspective

:soapbox:

msW8ing
04-28-2011, 10:48 PM
Good evening. I'm also a BBW and an Amazon one at that lol. Just peeking to say hello and what a wonderfully positive thread.:thumbsup:

Goo
04-29-2011, 10:22 PM
Cheers to all the BBW's out there...

I am a BBW and loving it. Aint nothing more beautiful than a woman who embraces her curves

undone
04-30-2011, 12:05 AM
Okay so i have a funny story, I was planning my trip to Maui it was supposed to be me my mother my cousins and aunts and uncles. i figured great some all of us stuff and maybe some cousin time so i didn't feel like i was joining the senior center at 35... well my cousins dropped out one by one due to various issues, so I was left to figure out what i was gonna do when I needed some decompression, so i put an add out just looking to see who was about and up for making a quick new friend or hanging out while there... BBW coming to visit, seeks tourist company.
I got a few responses but only one seemed umm..... sane? we emailed a bit back n forth and talked on the phone a little, we spent some time talking and walking around the island, and at some point she said I am not so good at the computer lingo, what dose BBW mean? she thought I was saying that I was a black woman. poor woman she must have been all confused because we did send pictures and I am Norwegian and Irish, and look every bit of it. I asked if she did see the pictures i sent and she did, so now I am laughing a little and confused at how she could have seen the pictures and thought i could still be a person of color...

But i am proud of my self I got my self up on a surf board and learned how to stand up on it for a little while anyways!
:hangloose:

ScandalAndy
06-23-2011, 09:33 AM
SO happy to see this thread on here!!

If you haven't already, I encourage you all to check out adipositivity. :)

Honestly, this is just what I needed. A great thread full of wonderful people who have made me feel fantastic this morning. THANK YOU!!

tapu
06-23-2011, 09:59 AM
I love big beautiful bodies on women. Come to think of it, on men too. Before I came out I married a guy who carried 260. I think I weighed 110 or so at the time. I always have loved a woman's soft body to caress.

Other shapes and sizes, too. I don't have a set type, but if I had to narrow it down it would be... wider. :)

kissinfemme
09-03-2011, 02:50 PM
My 2 cents as a BB femme.... I love my body, I love its curves & roundness... I love wrapping my entire self around my butch with all my softness... I am giving, accepting, lush & passionate, completely satisfied with me, as a BBW & lover. I find that confidence = attractiveness, I "own" who I am & my weight holds me back from nothing!

kissinfemme
:lips:

Soft*Silver
09-03-2011, 03:59 PM
such beauty there is in the embrace of a plush body. To lay next to softness, to feel the warmth of plus flesh against mine...to spread open large thighs and find treasures in ampleness....nothing finer...

nothing finer....

bigbutchmistie
09-03-2011, 04:46 PM
I cannot wait to have the honor to have one beautiul bbw princess as my Queen... So lovely, so soft. A BBW doesnt put up with crap. They hold their own, but yet have a vulnariblility to them that I love. I love the beautiful curves of their bodies. The realness of their personality and so much more. Yep this big boi loves me some bbw femmes... :)

bigbutchmistie
09-04-2011, 12:46 PM
Good Morning Beautiful Femmes :rose: I hope you guys are enjoying your Sunday.... :)

Its 92 degrees here in Big D today... I am loving this weather. Finally getting cooler... :)

nycfem
09-04-2011, 05:03 PM
MIKA - Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) - YouTube

Big Girls, You are Beautiful! :)

bigbutchmistie
09-04-2011, 05:20 PM
I will propose and one day marry my BBW Queen! But first I have to meet her, and I cant wait :)

paintedleofemme
09-04-2011, 05:23 PM
Oh how I love a chubby butch, oh baby turn me on! This probley has to do with me being short(5'4 1/2) and chubby!

smouldering
10-21-2011, 07:40 AM
Just peeking in to say hello to my fellow BBW Femmes and Admirer's *smiles* I hope you are all enjoying your Friday- i am so glad it is the weekend although it is a bit chilly Brrr i am looking forward to hopefully being able to go to the little fall festival we are having here for some pumpkin flavored wonders.

tapu
10-21-2011, 12:37 PM
I got a rep on a post I made in here a long while ago. So I popped in to see what I'd said.... And then I read along for a while. It is so hot, what people are saying in here, how they're describing seeing... touching... feeling.... I think I will be making use of this thread on lonely nights.

:cool:

1QuirkyKiwi
10-21-2011, 12:56 PM
I wake up in the morning, feeling sexy and sensuous. It feels ecstatically satisfying Wiggling and Sashaying my soft, plentiful, desirable curves. My more than attractive ample, full, soft, sensuous, voluptuously feminine body yearning to be caressed, squeezed, adored and worshipped. I'm proud of my Rubenesque, Fluffy Figure!

clay
10-21-2011, 03:44 PM
YOU go girl!!!! Whoohoo...
I hope all yu gorgeous ladies have an incredible weekend....remember you are ALL damned fantastically sexy...and I heart you all!! ClayI wake up in the morning, feeling sexy and sensuous. It feels ecstatically satisfying Wiggling and Sashaying my soft, plentiful, desirable curves. My more than attractive ample, full, soft, sensuous, voluptuously feminine body yearning to be caressed, squeezed, adored and worshipped. I'm proud of my Rubenesque, Fluffy Figure!

Bad_boi
10-22-2011, 03:20 AM
I love cuddly BBWs.

msW8ing
10-22-2011, 04:03 PM
Popping in to wish ya all a wonderful weekend.

smouldering
10-24-2011, 06:38 AM
I just can't help it, the crisp cool air of the Fall season always makes me feel sexy, the smell of autumn the beautiful ever changing colors of the leaves just puts me in the mood for lots of kisses and cuddling mmm yummy!!

bigbutchmistie
10-24-2011, 07:24 AM
Good Morning Beautiful Ladies :)

smouldering
10-24-2011, 08:42 AM
*waves* Hello BBM Hope you are well :)

Hello to everyone else!! :blueheels:

bigbutchmistie
11-20-2011, 08:43 PM
*waves* Hello BBM Hope you are well :)

Hello to everyone else!! :blueheels:

Hello Smouldering :) I am well thank you! I just now seen this I am so sorry...

I hope all of you beautiful ladies are staying warm ;)

smouldering
11-21-2011, 06:40 AM
Good morning!!

No worries BBM :) *smiles*

i hope everyone has a wonderful Week and enjoys any time off they get for Thanksgiving :)