PDA

View Full Version : V{Old and New}

Rook
04-27-2010, 08:28 PM
I had to make a Thread cuz I haven't seen any about it and I'm obsessed, yup....
Been obsessed since 1985 {and even then there was an Earlier Version}.
I wasn't fond of the spawn Series after the mini-series, mega cheesy even back then for me..

I have some bones to pick with this new one...

• V wasn't for Visitors...It was for Victory, so to call those Lizards " the v", chafes me...

• Already seen how the so called "star-child" was made in the original, I'm really really Hoping they fix it, change it and make it Better...so far so good, the couple with the inter-species baby is Colored, and they actually care for one another...That and My guess is Anna wants Liz {her Daughter} and Ty to have some kinda hybrid of their own....

• Anna's Gorgeous but...the Supreme Leader, Queen Lizard....total knockout [imo] but Deadly, as opposed to the one back in the 90s, reminded me nowadays of Ted Kennedy..She's like a spider, never seen a Lizard eat her "husband" after mating, sooooo......I wanna see her out of that Human flesh...

• The Visitors this time around don't have funny voices..My guess is since Stargate ran the gamut on funky voices with Gou'ald and Tok'ra, the creators of V nixed it...Which kinda sucks, cuz that was usually how you could tell a Visitor from Human....

• the Rebels, and the so called "5th Column" really kinda organized very fast for a "Series"...Pretty much from the get-go last October , which irked me, they gave 3 or 4 episodes and finished the 1st season lol...

I do like the new Torture system...
And my guess is when Ty is no longer of Service or Use ...munchmunch time...
The ships are nicer too...
And yeah, the Humans are more gullible nowadays..lotsa new technology, healing of Cancers, and saving 3rd world countries rah rah rah....
When somethin's too good to be true ~shrug~

Any thoughts?

:sadangel:

Andrew, Jr.
04-27-2010, 08:33 PM
I love this show. I wasn't much into the Spawn or StarGate series. I was just too busy to watch. The graphics and special effects are so cool. I would love to see Anna eat her mate too.

Cyclopea
04-27-2010, 08:37 PM
Do they still eat the guinea pigs? lol
VObQfWMgmIM

Rook
04-27-2010, 08:51 PM
I've only seen one of them Eat....
Anna... right after the very Cold, and non-sentimental "fucking", the umm...Drone, was Petrified the moment She picked him, I wondered why, she was Smokin Hot....Then my question was answered really fast when she said "And now, my eggs need Nourishment"....She had this...huge ass... sudden set of teeth....any cuteness I thought of went down the toilet...lol...
She pwns Diana..

I'm liking the "Soldier" though...
so far.
when I said 90's I meant 80s....

sharkchomp
04-27-2010, 09:00 PM
I think anna makes the show. She is spooky bad and smokin hot. I remember when the first V series was out but I don't remember much about it, so this one is rather refreshing.

I also like the FBI agent/lady. I like the whole villian/hero thing. Anna, leader of her world, perhaps mother of many and the FBI agent, mother also. Both are willing to do anything to save their families.

I also wonder if the guy who is Anna's 2nd hand man is part of the 5th column????? There's something about him that makes me go hmmmm.

I like the show, lots of suprises plus I've always loved the alien vs human thing

~~~shark~~~~~~~

Rook
04-27-2010, 09:08 PM
The one that conducted the Tests is 5th Column, the one that asks "How High ??" when anna says "Jump"..I'm wondering about, she has penchant for munching her 'hubbies'...so he must be a very reliable Lackey....Chad {the reporter} has me wondering, he keeps jumpin from one side to the other...
I'm wonderin , if it's like a BeeHive, why keep the daughter, especially when the Daughter seems to have her own Plans...I'm wonderin what anna would do if her Daughter tried to Usurp...
And of course, I wanna see all those "baby troops" born..That was ticklin', to prove her point to her Daughter, Anna grabbed one egg, and said "they are at their weakest now....and we don't tolerate Weakness"....Squooshed her own kiddie....The daughter didn't flinch -g-
:nixon:

Andrew, Jr.
04-28-2010, 02:31 PM
I agree with you Rook. Anna is smokin' hot. But so is that FBI agent (the blonde). Oh my. She gets my boxers a shakin'! :boxers::daddy:

Now the reporter, I think he is a wannabe alien. He will do anything for Anna. I think he has a crush on her. :shocking:

I wish this show would be carried over in reruns like yesterday. :scarytv:

Andrew, Jr.
04-28-2010, 03:08 PM
Lisa is cute in her own way. Tyler - I think he is going to be killed off by Anna. That will separate Lisa and her mother, Anna. Lisa will then switch sides and start working with the 5th Column. :frog: :darthluke:

Andrew, Jr.
05-01-2010, 10:56 AM
BUMP:darthsmiley:

Enchantress
05-18-2010, 11:44 PM
Oh.My.Goodness.

Now that was a season finale.

Yes, I admit it. I'm a *V* fanatic.

Is there a twelve step program for such a thing?

Don't judge, at least I'm not a reptile.

Rook
05-19-2010, 12:27 AM
~Squint~
We must see some red blood, Enchantress...:innocent:

This is why I hate watching Season Finales...
They always end it with a Hook...
Which kind of sucks if there's a sudden Cancellation {Like the Soap-Series "Cane"}
I think Lisa has her own Legion of Loyal followers, take for instance the Medic...he called her "My Queen"..
That made me go "hmmmmm"
2 roosters can't rule the coop, neither can 2 queen bee's...
Maybe Lisa's holding on to Tyler so he can be her Drone [bow chika bowbow!!]...
For a split second....maybe a nanosecond..I felt bad for Anna when she showed some emotion...
I mean, c'mon...?
she just found out all 50,000{?} of her babies were instantly Killed, 7 survived but barely...
So, yeah....She's gonna want revenge...
Poor Medic..."Welcome back"~evil grin~
The Priest is annoying though...One second he's on the Fence, the next he sabotages shit, and then right after "Viva la resistencia !!!".....
The baby has me very very curious...Ya saw its lil tail?....
I knew he'd cave in to anna's "Bliss"..{for the sake of his baby -sniff- feh}

Now...the Long-ass wait for next season, like I did for True Blood [im doin the countdown widget in another forum *L*]....
:freak:

sharkchomp
05-19-2010, 01:28 AM
It was a great finale for sure, but I didn't understand sending the reporter to the medic with the message. Why did they think it couldn't backfire???? I wasn't surprised that Ana's daughter picked a side or the way she gloated when Ana felt grief, but I was shocked that they brought the medic back to life. I'm wondering if the 2nd in command is part of the 5th column - just a thought.

I agree, the priest is getting annoying. It really isn't worth all the self doubt - aliens are trying to overtake the world, people are going to die but if the aliens win, everyone is going to die. :|

I kindly hated to see the pregnant woman get killed, but it shows the depth of Ana's coldblooded-ness. But I don't buy for a minute that the father has changed sides. No way, no how. (BUT I'd say for a few episodes he will be changed until they decide to kill the baby - then viola! human emotion will win out). I was disappointed that they didn't show the baby.

I'm glad the reporter finally saw what was really happening!!!!

Lots of twists, I loved it!!!!!

~~~shark~~~~~~~

Rook
05-19-2010, 08:31 AM
I doubt he's 5th column...
He wouldn't be oh so Happy the Medic was revived :spit:
Yeah, I was disappointed also about the baby..I figured "Show us the baby, do a Homage to the 80s, fade out with the itty bitty Lizard-Evil face, maybe add a lulluby for dramatic effect....
Somehow, I wonder...If getting rid of Anna, and having Lisa in charge is like going from the frying pan into the Fire? Ever had one of those hunches?
She did struggle in her Loyalties, but still...
I really do hope the guy snaps out of Anna's Bliss...
I'm tryin to figure out wtf was up with Anna's revenge...
Ok, the Skies turned Red......And?
She's going for an Apocalypse thing?...

At least they fixed the "v" significance....Not for Visitors but rather Victory....
Tryin to figure if they got to the other Priest...
Yah, the reporter saw 'the other side'...question is..
Whats he gonna do ?...
It's kinda like a Loyal lover finding out their "Pookie" is really an asswipe.

Andrew, Jr.
05-19-2010, 09:58 AM
What was the red dust at the very end with the space ships being deployed all over the world?

Now for the folks:

Father Jack - "Let V stand for victory!" Well, that stated his position, and leaving the Catholic Church.

Chad Decker, the reporter, I think being Anna's puppet came front and center when he saw the person being skinned alive. :shocking: Now he can see the truth of the aliens. :cluck:

I wasn't surprised that the pregnant woman killed by Anna, but her husband is not going to go along with Anna. I think he is going to remain with the 5th Column.

The medic...I cannot believe that they brought him back. He will be skinned or killed in a horrible means and used for food for the baby. :toypony:

I hope V comes back in reruns this summer.

sharkchomp
01-04-2011, 09:12 PM
I thought tonight's episode was a great start to season 2! I do hope that it is shown more consistantly and we don't have to wait weeks between episodes.

I don't know if Ana's Mom was brought out of some kind of hibernation or what - but what a great twist!!! I can't wait til next week!!!!!!!!

~~~shark~~~~~~~~