PDA

View Full Version : BBW lovers thread

Bad_boi
05-03-2010, 10:28 PM
Come on in and show your love and support :)

I figured I'd be the one to make this thread since we need a new one for the new site. So who here loves cuddly, soft, and loveable BBW's? And why do you love em? (I'll answer this when other people post :D)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yDSK91mUNLU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yDSK91mUNLU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

pajama
05-03-2010, 10:39 PM
First, I have to say I love that song. My teenage son turned me on to it about a year ago. He is so cool.

I am a BBW and I love BBW.

I love to trace the curves of their body. To just hold their hips, breast, face in my hands. The way they look in a dress, how their calves look in heals. Only enhanced by being a BBW.

A

Goo
04-10-2011, 06:33 AM
Just found this thread, and yes...I too love BBW's, there aint nothing better than holding a woman and feeling secure in her arms. :)

I too am a BBW, and proud of it...

Rocket Boi11
07-02-2011, 12:47 PM
Come on in and show your love and support :)

I figured I'd be the one to make this thread since we need a new one for the new site. So who here loves cuddly, soft, and loveable BBW's? And why do you love em? (I'll answer this when other people post :D)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yDSK91mUNLU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yDSK91mUNLU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Love the big girls you are so beautiful!

atomiczombie
07-02-2011, 01:16 PM
I love girls with curves. Curves, curves, curves!! :drool:

msW8ing
07-04-2011, 09:23 AM
http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Wendy_Sampson/bbw16.jpg

J. Mason
08-19-2011, 01:04 AM
Bumping this thread up, another BBW lover here.

msW8ing
08-20-2011, 09:04 AM
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend

Leigh
08-20-2011, 09:10 AM
I'm all about curves, soft bodies and how it feels to hold them in My arms ~ nothing for Me will ever compare to a bbw :rrose:

J. Mason
08-21-2011, 12:35 AM
Good Sunday morning everyone I hope that yall have a good day.

msW8ing
08-21-2011, 09:27 AM
Hope everyone is having a most relaxing Sunday.

bigbutchmistie
08-21-2011, 10:40 AM
Hello beautiful ladies... Here is a beautiful flower just for you all... Have a wonderful Sunday :)

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e316/Deanmartinisbad/purple_orchid.jpg

J. Mason
08-22-2011, 01:41 PM
Afternoon everyone. I hope ya'll are enjoying your Monday, I know I know Mondays aren't fun.

ScandalAndy
08-23-2011, 01:52 PM
Hooray! This BBW survived an earthquake! :)

lettertodaddy
08-23-2011, 06:02 PM
Seeing this thread brought such a smile to my face. Thank you to the butches who like BBWs.

J. Mason
08-23-2011, 06:44 PM
Good evening ya'll I hope everyone is fine from the earthquake. Have a good evening.

Library_girl
08-23-2011, 07:17 PM
Seeing this thread brought such a smile to my face. Thank you to the butches who like BBWs.

Brought a smile to my face too! Thank you, BBW-loving butches! We love you back.

:awww:

Leigh
08-23-2011, 08:21 PM

((((((Andy))))))) I heard about the earthwuake earlier, lots of people were affected even some here in canada! I'm so glad to hear that you are okay :rrose:

Hi letter, I'm very glad to know that you enjoy this thread ~ I'm a big boy Myself and nothing feels better in My arms that a bbw, especially when it comes to cuddling **sigh** :bowdown:

Brought a smile to my face too! Thank you, BBW-loving butches! We love you back.

:awww:

Its always a nice ego booster to know that beautiful women appreciate us guys too ~ we adore you all back, very much so :rrose:

ScandalAndy
08-24-2011, 05:45 AM
Matthew, you're too kind! So far all of us east coasters are very tongue-in-cheek about the whole thing. It really was very mild. We sure will be talking about it for a while yet, though, since it's one of the most exciting things ever!

This thread is wonderful, I'm glad to see so much action on it lately!!

Leigh
08-24-2011, 08:09 AM

Many times I don't think that bbw women get the attention they deserve, and not to take away from any other woman ~ everyone deserves that kind of attention but we all know the stigma on looks today and how important it seems that everyone is as thin as a twig. I'm also happy that this thread is getting alot of action, its about time ~ keep it coming everyone :D

Abigail Crabby
08-24-2011, 08:19 AM
BBW here.....

I struggled with self acceptence for many years, and one day I woke up and realized.

I'm pretty, I'm fat, and I'm proud.

So from one BBW to another I say hello and Happy Hump Day.

Slater
08-24-2011, 08:38 AM
Matthew, you're too kind! So far all of us east coasters are very tongue-in-cheek about the whole thing. It really was very mild. We sure will be talking about it for a while yet, though, since it's one of the most exciting things ever!

I would totally make a remark about the thread getting "so much action", but I don't want to get scolded by a moderator. Well, I guess that depends on which moderator. Maybe I *do* want to get scolded.

Anyway, I posted this link in one of the other threads but I thought those who frequent this one might also enjoy this photographer's work: http://www.fatbottomboudoir.com/.

--Slater, who for some reason always thinks ScandalAndy lives in Oklahoma and could not figure out why she was talking about the earthquake

Abigail Crabby
08-24-2011, 08:52 AM
I would totally make a remark about the thread getting "so much action", but I don't want to get scolded by a moderator. Well, I guess that depends on which moderator. Maybe I *do* want to get scolded.

Anyway, I posted this link in one of the other threads but I thought those who frequent this one might also enjoy this photographer's work: http://www.fatbottomboudoir.com/.

--Slater, who for some reason always thinks ScandalAndy lives in Oklahoma and could not figure out why she was talking about the earthquake

I love this link........Thank you for posting it......I see a photo session in my future.

ScandalAndy
08-24-2011, 09:28 AM

OMG Slater, you make me laugh!!! :) Thank you for noticing that i do not, in fact, live in Oklahoma, teehee! I intend to rag on you about this in October!

I'm all for a good scolding, so I will take full credit on interpreting this thread "getting action" in all kinds of naughty ways!

Thank you so much for the link! Do you follow Adipositivity (http://www.adipositivity.com/) at all? I'm a fan of her work. And if you click on my photo gallery, you'll see I'm already a fan of bbws in photo shoots. They're freaking empowering and, in my case, help me think better about myself. I encourage everyone to try it out!

lettertodaddy
08-24-2011, 09:30 AM
I'm another Adipositivity fan.

Leigh
08-24-2011, 09:33 AM
BBW here.....

I struggled with self acceptence for many years, and one day I woke up and realized.

I'm pretty, I'm fat, and I'm proud.

So from one BBW to another I say hello and Happy Hump Day.

You are beautiful inside and out Abigail, never forget that :rrose:

I think we could make alot of remarks in these threads but sometimes we just have to bite our tongues and chuckle to ourselves ~ I know its hard but sometimes we just gotta do it :)

ScandalAndy
08-24-2011, 09:35 AM
PSHAW, I SAY!!!

I think we could make alot of remarks in these threads but sometimes we just have to bite our tongues and chuckle to ourselves ~ I know its hard but sometimes we just gotta do it :)

sweetfemme247
08-24-2011, 09:36 AM
I have been to this thread a couple of times, I am bbw and I still cant accept it.

ScandalAndy
08-24-2011, 09:40 AM
I have been to this thread a couple of times, I am bbw and I still cant accept it.

Can you accept part of it?

I know for me, personally, I still cannot accept my stomach but I've gotten better with everything else. I started with my breasts, luckily they get a lot of attention and i added to that by agreeing to be a shot girl, where they get to be front and center. I was nervous and thought it was too much, but after I got over that, I realized that i had at least one part of me that was super hot. Then i thought, "well, if i have one good part, maybe I have more". From there I started trying to be nicer to myself when looking at my butt. I started looking at other butts and realizing that it's hard to get such a nice round curve! There was something I could do that others couldn't, so I praised myself for it.

Little by little I'm working on accepting the things that others tell me are wrong. it takes time, and lots of repetition, and sometimes you have good and bad days, but you can do it. I know you can. I believe in you.

sweetfemme247
08-24-2011, 09:41 AM

I know for me, personally, I still cannot accept my stomach but I've gotten better with everything else. I started with my breasts, luckily they get a lot of attention and i added to that by agreeing to be a shot girl, where they get to be front and center. I was nervous and thought it was too much, but after I got over that, I realized that i had at least one part that was super hot. From there I started trying to be nicer to myself when looking at my butt. I started looking at other butts and realizing that it's hard to get such a nice round curve! There was something I could do that others couldn't, so I praised myself for it.

Little by little I'm working on accepting the things that others tell me are wrong. it takes time, and lots of repetition, and sometimes you have good and bad days, but you can do it. I know you can. I believe in you.

Lord knows its not my boobs, they are great the way they are... its my stomach everything else is portioned right....

ScandalAndy
08-24-2011, 09:52 AM
Lord knows its not my boobs, they are great the way they are... its my stomach everything else is portioned right....

grrrrrrrrl, your stomach is just fine!!! you have awesome boobs and a cute butt! What are you doing worrying about a little belly?

It's good to have a tummy because it gives your butch someplace comfy to put their head while you run your fingers through their hair. :)

Leigh
08-24-2011, 09:59 AM
Thank you so much for the link! Do you follow Adipositivity (http://www.adipositivity.com/) at all? I'm a fan of her work. And if you click on my photo gallery, you'll see I'm already a fan of bbws in photo shoots. They're freaking empowering and, in my case, help me think better about myself. I encourage everyone to try it out!

I'm sure others have done it before but I would *love* to get into photography to be able to take beautiful pictures of big femmes, butches, FTM's and anyone else bbw who would want to take part in it .......... I think big bodies are simply beautiful and should be shown off at every opportunity :D

PSHAW, I SAY!!!

I do love the way your mind works lol ;)

I am proud to say here that you are a beautiful woman, all of you, and I know you have a hard time accepting it but honey your *perfect* exactly as you are :rrose:

I know for me, personally, I still cannot accept my stomach but I've gotten better with everything else. I started with my breasts, luckily they get a lot of attention and i added to that by agreeing to be a shot girl, where they get to be front and center. I was nervous and thought it was too much, but after I got over that, I realized that i had at least one part of me that was super hot. Then i thought, "well, if i have one good part, maybe I have more". From there I started trying to be nicer to myself when looking at my butt. I started looking at other butts and realizing that it's hard to get such a nice round curve! There was something I could do that others couldn't, so I praised myself for it.

I know I'm a bigger guy and believe Me, I have quite alot of weight issues too but I'm slowly learning to accept Myself for who I am and its very empowering. Having been made fun of by people about My weight and having dealt with constant teasing during all of My school years it caused Me to close up and build a wall around Me that protected Me against that hurt (which is alot of why I'm so shy and reserved). I'm getting more okay all the time with being big, now all I have to do is get top surgery to get rid of these "man boobs" and I'll officially be all set :D

Yes those boobs are great, and so is the rest of you darlin :)

Leigh
08-24-2011, 10:03 AM
grrrrrrrrl, your stomach is just fine!!! you have awesome boobs and a cute butt! What are you doing worrying about a little belly?

It's good to have a tummy because it gives your butch someplace comfy to put their head while you run your fingers through their hair. :)

Okay so I know I just quoted a bunch of things but I HAD to quote this too because, well, damnit I just had to :D

I would rather go for a girl with awesome boobs and a cute butt anyday, all I can say is yummy yummy **drooooooooooooooool**

And I will admit I'm a BIG time sucker for somewhere to lay My head, between a nice comfy set of boobs and a soft stomach I'd say thats being spoiled to Me but I digress **sigh**

sweetfemme247
08-24-2011, 10:05 AM
hahaha you are only saying that because i dated you lol silly goose

Leigh
08-24-2011, 10:08 AM
hahaha you are only saying that because i dated you lol silly goose

Its the truth honey, yes I am biased but I don't care lol I'm damn proud of the fact that we dated and I know just how beautiful you are so I can brag all I want :D

ScandalAndy
08-24-2011, 10:55 AM
I'm seriously thinking about going through all y'all's photos to tell you what is awesome about each and every one of you. F'realz, I will. I feel yucky when people get down on themselves because they get so caught up in one thing they don't like that they just shove all the great stuff about themselves off in a corner and that's not fair.

Leigh
08-24-2011, 11:02 AM
I'm seriously thinking about going through all y'all's photos to tell you what is awesome about each and every one of you. F'realz, I will. I feel yucky when people get down on themselves because they get so caught up in one thing they don't like that they just shove all the great stuff about themselves off in a corner and that's not fair.

I know its not fair and I try My hardest not to do that, but unfortunately when all you've heard all your life are things like your fat/unworthy etc after awhile you tend to believe it because it becomes second nature. I spent My entire childhood and teenage school years being teased and tormented because of My size, and I often went home crying due to the hell I experienced. And as much as I love My dad, he doesn't help either but unfortunately due to lack of funds I have to live with him for now (thank goodness for My mom and sister keepin Me sane). One day I will believe that I'm not the person everyone makes fun of Me for but it is hard ~ in two weeks once My sister is back in school I'm taking My life back!!!! :-)

ScandalAndy
08-24-2011, 11:07 AM
I know its not fair and I try My hardest not to do that, but unfortunately when all you've heard all your life are things like your fat/unworthy etc after awhile you tend to believe it because it becomes second nature. I spent My entire childhood and teenage school years being teased and tormented because of My size, and I often went home crying due to the hell I experienced. And as much as I love My dad, he doesn't help either but unfortunately due to lack of funds I have to live with him for now (thank goodness for My mom and sister keepin Me sane). One day I will believe that I'm not the person everyone makes fun of Me for but it is hard ~ in two weeks once My sister is back in school I'm taking My life back!!!! :-)

Do you still get angry every time someone says something mean to/about you? If you answered yes, then there's still fight left in ya, and still a part that says "NO FLIPPING WAY, YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT ME!". Embrace it, you know inside that they are wrong, and you are worth caring for.

Library_girl
08-24-2011, 11:25 AM
WOW!!! There have been a lot of posts on here since last night! I'm not quoting anyone because I am loving ALL of what is being said here. Wow! This thread is great. I have to say it's doing wonders for me right now. I accept myself and for at least least a little while, I've been okay with my big curvy body. I'm comfortable with myself. But I am so thrilled to hear all these celebrations of BBWs out here. I never hear that. I live in a place where everyone looks like a lesbian from The L-Word. Seriously. No really hot butches, and no one who weighs more than 107. Ugh. I feel so out of place. So I have really struggled to keep telling myself that I can be beautiful just as I am. I know I am, but it's hard when I am the only voice saying it.

So THANK YOU to everyone in this thread! Woo hoo!

Leigh
08-24-2011, 11:27 AM
Do you still get angry every time someone says something mean to/about you? If you answered yes, then there's still fight left in ya, and still a part that says "NO FLIPPING WAY, YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT ME!". Embrace it, you know inside that they are wrong, and you are worth caring for.

There is still a mountain of fight left in Me; sometimes I wanna give in and throw in the towel but that would be giving up on Myself and thats not an option. I know everyone is wrong about Me, I know that people see what a good person I am and I am learning to channel that inner strength to the outside. I AM worth caring for and I'm learning that alot more as time goes on ~ its very empowering :-)

Leigh
08-24-2011, 11:29 AM
WOW!!! There have been a lot of posts on here since last night! I'm not quoting anyone because I am loving ALL of what is being said here. Wow! This thread is great. I have to say it's doing wonders for me right now. I accept myself and for at least least a little while, I've been okay with my big curvy body. I'm comfortable with myself. But I am so thrilled to hear all these celebrations of BBWs out here. I never hear that. I live in a place where everyone looks like a lesbian from The L-Word. Seriously. No really hot butches, and no one who weighs more than 107. Ugh. I feel so out of place. So I have really struggled to keep telling myself that I can be beautiful just as I am. I know I am, but it's hard when I am the only voice saying it.

So THANK YOU to everyone in this thread! Woo hoo!

You are simply breathtaking, beautiful and wonderful LG ~ I told you that this morning when we chatted and I'm telling you again now, only atleast people can see it for themselves :D

:rrose:

Slater
08-24-2011, 12:24 PM
Gosh so much that I want to respond to in here right now. First, I have dated women who were a range of body shapes and sizes, some more slender than me, some larger than me, and some in between. And I can say that not once was there ANYTHING about their bodies that I felt like I had to "look past" or "try to accept" or do anything about other than lust after and enjoy. Not once. Not ever. If I'm attracted to someone then I am attracted to them, period.

But it's always easier to apply these lessons to other people than it is to oneself. Be patient with yourself. I have battled body issues on several fronts (and the occasional rear) for a long time and am still trying to get it right.

Wish I had time to stay more, but I ought to get back to work. Oh and I had heard of Adipositivity but had never been to the site before -- but hello! Really amazing.

Library_girl
08-24-2011, 12:33 PM
You are simply breathtaking, beautiful and wonderful LG ~ I told you that this morning when we chatted and I'm telling you again now, only atleast people can see it for themselves :D

:rrose:

You are toooo sweet!

lettertodaddy
08-24-2011, 12:42 PM
No hot butches? Nobody who weighs over 107? Do you live in Vancouver? We were the stand in for LA in The L Word, you know. ;)

Typing this on an iPhone keyboard is insanity.

Leigh
08-24-2011, 12:47 PM
You are toooo sweet!

Just being honest honey :-)

No hot butches? Nobody who weighs over 107? Do you live in Vancouver? We were the stand in for LA in The L Word, you know. ;)

Geez, maybe Vancouver is alot more like Winnipeg than I thought :|

Library_girl
08-24-2011, 01:12 PM

Letter,
I live in Palm Springs! I imagine iPhone typing is a bitch. I'm on my iPad right now and it's a bit frustrating to say the least!

Slater
08-24-2011, 01:17 PM
Letter,
I live in Palm Springs! I imagine iPhone typing is a bitch. I'm on my iPad right now and it's a bit frustrating to say the least!

Seattle seems to have waaaaay more butches than femmes. At least it has always seemed that way to me, though I cannot really speak to whether or not it has many hot butches. You would have to consult an expert on that one.

--Slater, who is also typing on an iPad and is waiting for the inevitable autocorrect disaster

Leigh
08-24-2011, 01:20 PM
Geez people are all fancy on their iPhones and iPads ~ I'm only on My poor little laptop LOL

Library_girl
08-24-2011, 01:24 PM
Seattle seems to have waaaaay more butches than femmes. At least it has always seemed that way to me, though I cannot really speak to whether or not it has many hot butches. You would have to consult an expert on that one.

--Slater, who is also typing on an iPad and is waiting for the inevitable autocorrect disaster

Ill be packing my bags for Seattle now....
:byebye:

(love my iPad, I've only had it for a week. My iPhone and iPad are lick crack to me......)

Library_girl
08-24-2011, 01:25 PM
Ill be packing my bags for Seattle now....

(love my iPad, I've only had it for a week. My iPhone and iPad are lick crack to me......)

What was that you said about autocorrect disasters???? I can't believe I typed that, instead of "LIKE crack"!!!!!!

(hiding under furniture now)

Leigh
08-24-2011, 01:27 PM
What was that you said about autocorrect disasters???? I can't believe I typed that, instead of "LIKE crack"!!!!!!

I'm *SO* zipping My lips shut and NOT saying anything because I'd probably get in shyt for it LOL

ScandalAndy
08-24-2011, 01:34 PM

It's official!! I'm positively salivating in anticipation of October. First time on the left coast, and I am about to find myself in a city of butches??!?!? Bestill my heart! I hope they're ready for the force of nature that is the Scandal!

BWAHAHAHAHHAH!!! You just made my day!!! I "like" crack too! lol

I'm *SO* zipping My lips shut and NOT saying anything because I'd probably get in shyt for it LOL

Oh come on, now! How much trouble can you get in the same convo with a person who has "Scandal" in their name for good reason?

Leigh
08-24-2011, 01:56 PM
Oh come on, now! How much trouble can you get in the same convo with a person who has "Scandal" in their name for good reason?

**Shakes head**

Ayup, that spells bad news for us LOL

lettertodaddy
08-24-2011, 01:58 PM

That's it. I renewed my passport this morning. I'm heading to Seattle.

It happened to me late last night. The iPad corrected 'dykes' to 'dukes'. I laughed at that.

Leigh
08-24-2011, 02:03 PM
That's it. I renewed my passport this morning. I'm heading to Seattle.

I'll come too, I've always wanted to visit Seattle (heck I'd love to move there someday) especially so I can watch My Mariners play baseball and My Seahawks play football :D

sweetfemme247
08-24-2011, 02:08 PM
HA i live in everett which isnt far from seattle

lettertodaddy
08-24-2011, 02:08 PM
I'll come too, I've always wanted to visit Seattle (heck I'd love to move there someday) especially so I can watch My Mariners play baseball and My Seahawks play football :D

SeaGULLS is more like it.

(Me? A rowdy Atlanta Falcons fan? Never.... ;) )

Leigh
08-24-2011, 02:35 PM
HA i live in everett which isnt far from seattle

Atleast I'd finally get to meet you right? ;)

SeaGULLS is more like it.

(Me? A rowdy Atlanta Falcons fan? Never.... ;) )

Pfffffffffft My SeaHAWKS will trump over your Falcons anyday :D

:jester:

sweetfemme247
08-24-2011, 02:40 PM
Atleast I'd finally get to meet you right? ;)

Pfffffffffft My SeaHAWKS will trump over your Falcons anyday :D

:jester:

I am moving to palm springs sept 19th

Leigh
08-24-2011, 02:50 PM
I am moving to palm springs sept 19th

**blows you a raspberry** Fine, meanie :p

lol

sweetfemme247
08-24-2011, 03:49 PM
hahahahah oh whatever.......... i have lived here 5 years and you have known me for 4 1/2 and havent came to see me one time

Leigh
08-24-2011, 04:42 PM
hahahahah oh whatever.......... i have lived here 5 years and you have known me for 4 1/2 and havent came to see me one time

No your right I didn't but I also didn't have the money, otherwise you knew I would have!

Slater
08-24-2011, 06:31 PM

You know, I had assumed there probably was a good reason.

Slater
08-24-2011, 07:12 PM

Well ... I don't have an iPhone and the iPad is new, but I've been told these devices will "learn" based on the things you type frequently and make assumptions and corrections based on that.

--Slater, trying to be helpful :innocent:

J. Mason
08-24-2011, 07:53 PM
Good evening everyone I hope everyone is doing great.

lettertodaddy
08-24-2011, 08:00 PM
Good evening everyone I hope everyone is doing great.

I'm doing well. Avoiding housework, but doing well. How are you?

J. Mason
08-24-2011, 08:06 PM
I'm doing well. Avoiding housework, but doing well. How are you?

I am good as well thank you!

ScandalAndy
08-25-2011, 06:35 AM
Good morning BBWs and BBW lovers!!

Quick question, do you have a particular style preference?

Some people prefer classic style, some like urban, some go for the hippie look. Me, I think I'm sitting here at the intersection of rockabilly pinup. Just wondering what makes you feel good, makes you look like a million dollars! :)

msW8ing
08-25-2011, 07:03 AM
Good morning BBWs and BBW lovers!!

Some people prefer classic style, some like urban, some go for the hippie look. Me, I think I'm sitting here at the intersection of rockabilly pinup. Just wondering what makes you feel good, makes you look like a million dollars! :)

For me it depends on where I'm going, what I'm doing, and whom I'm with. I go from dressy/lacey/frilly to office professional to jeans and a tank top. My personal taste falls somewhere between Stevie Nicks like dresses to Wynona Judd type blouses and slacks.

ScandalAndy
08-25-2011, 08:36 AM
For me it depends on where I'm going, what I'm doing, and whom I'm with. I go from dressy/lacey/frilly to office professional to jeans and a tank top. My personal taste falls somewhere between Stevie Nicks like dresses to Wynona Judd type blouses and slacks.

I like! That sounds lovely!

J. Mason
08-25-2011, 07:13 PM
Good evening everyone I hope ya'll are doing great!

ScandalAndy
08-25-2011, 07:49 PM
Good evening everyone I hope ya'll are doing great!

so far so good, and you?

bigbutchmistie
08-25-2011, 07:51 PM
Hello Beautiful Ladies :) I hope you all are having a wonderful night and had a wonderful week so far... :)

Tomorrow is Friday wooo hoo! Yall should all be getting ready for hot dates! :)

Enjoy your evening yall ;)

J. Mason
08-25-2011, 07:57 PM
so far so good, and you?

Doing great here ty!!

ScandalAndy
08-25-2011, 08:12 PM
Hello Beautiful Ladies :) I hope you all are having a wonderful night and had a wonderful week so far... :)

lol mistie, i WISH!! I think I'm just too dang intimidating. :) Nobody ever asks me out, it's always me doing the asking and I've been turned down the last three times i tried!

Slater
08-25-2011, 09:22 PM
lol mistie, i WISH!! I think I'm just too dang intimidating. :) Nobody ever asks me out, it's always me doing the asking and I've been turned down the last three times i tried!

Huh. Very strange. Maybe they're afraid of lobsters.

ScandalAndy
08-25-2011, 09:35 PM
Huh. Very strange. Maybe they're afraid of lobsters.

Wouldn't you be?

I think they just know better than to try to handle a firebrand such as myself. Or maybe it's really weird for a femme-ey girl to be all "hey, you're awesome, what are you doing Saturday? We should get food". Is that too blunt? Maybe I'm too blunt.

oh for goodness' sake, i am clearly never going to get the hang of dating, so i'm just going to sit here and look nice for a while. :)

Leigh
08-25-2011, 11:28 PM

Whether we're beautiful ladies or hot guys/butches, we should all be having hot dates ~ I need a hot date damnit LOL

I think they just know better than to try to handle a firebrand such as myself. Or maybe it's really weird for a femme-ey girl to be all "hey, you're awesome, what are you doing Saturday? We should get food". Is that too blunt? Maybe I'm too blunt.

oh for goodness' sake, i am clearly never going to get the hang of dating, so i'm just going to sit here and look nice for a while. :)

There isn't a thing wrong with being blunt, and I can't believe that people turned you down ~ are they nuts? They clearly have no taste :D

In the summertime I like to keep cool so with being a bigger guy you'll generally see Me in muscle shirts and shorts. In the colder weather if I just wanna be comfortable I'll wear sweats and a shirt (I'm not a big t-shirt person) or I love plaid sweatshirts and I practically live in hoodies LOL ....... I guess I don't have a particular style, just whatever I'm comfortable in :-)

lettertodaddy
08-25-2011, 11:57 PM
Whether we're beautiful ladies or hot guys/butches, we should all be having hot dates ~ I need a hot date damnit LOL

Dateless, here. I'll be spending Friday night cleaning my bathroom. Woo.

lettertodaddy
08-26-2011, 12:12 AM
Good night to the BBWs and BBBs (big beautiful butches) out there. Love you all.

msW8ing
08-26-2011, 06:29 AM

I usually save the bathroom scrubbing for Saturday morning. My Friday nights are usually laundry excitement. lol

ScandalAndy
08-26-2011, 08:01 AM
HURRICANEPOCALYPSE!! I'll be spending this evening grilling a bunch of steaks and corn on the cob. Wouldn't do to be hungry during a major inclement weather event. :)

How's THAT for Friday night excitement? Who needs a date when you've got a grill!

Leigh
08-26-2011, 08:23 AM

Now that's excitement to the extreme lol :p

I usually save the bathroom scrubbing for Saturday morning. My Friday nights are usually laundry excitement. lol

Cleaning counts as some kind of excitement right? Either that or I too spend wayyyyyy too many weekends alone lol :praying:

HURRICANEPOCALYPSE!! I'll be spending this evening grilling a bunch of steaks and corn on the cob. Wouldn't do to be hungry during a major inclement weather event. :)

How's THAT for Friday night excitement? Who needs a date when you've got a grill!

A girl with a grill? Now thats hot stuff :D

Abigail Crabby
08-26-2011, 08:26 AM
Poppin in to say hello :)

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.

I'll be working cuz of the hurricane might hit our South Carolina center so we'll be busier than well than all get out lol

lettertodaddy
08-26-2011, 08:32 AM

Now, that's different. Maybe I'll give that a try just to spice things up a bit!

Leigh
08-26-2011, 08:56 AM
Now, that's different. Maybe I'll give that a try just to spice things up a bit!

There you go letter, they do say that variety IS the spice of life :D

Library_girl
08-26-2011, 10:10 AM
Good morning all. I'm sitting in a chair at the salon, getting my highlights done. Aaaahhhh, pampering!

sweetfemme247
08-26-2011, 10:22 AM
hello all..........

Leigh
08-26-2011, 05:49 PM
Well its Friday evening and I could use some company tonight ~ anyone wanna just sit and chat here? Lets hang out together and have some fun, it is Friday after all :D

lettertodaddy
08-26-2011, 05:55 PM
Good morning all. I'm sitting in a chair at the salon, getting my highlights done. Aaaahhhh, pampering!

Pics or it didn't happen! :)

lettertodaddy
08-26-2011, 05:56 PM
Well its Friday evening and I could use some company tonight ~ anyone wanna just sit and chat here? Lets hang out together and have some fun, it is Friday after all :D

Maybe later when I'm home. I'm feeling a little melancholy and anti-social today so I don't know if I'd be the best company.

Leigh
08-26-2011, 06:02 PM
Maybe later when I'm home. I'm feeling a little melancholy and anti-social today so I don't know if I'd be the best company.

((((((((((letter)))))))))) I know what its like to be anti-social and sometimes you just don't wanna be around people, but you know I think it would do you some good to be here with us ........... you dont have to be talkative or anything, just know that no matter what we will be here for you and support you if you need an ear to listen or a shoulder to lean on :rrose:

msW8ing
08-26-2011, 07:27 PM

Oh Girl I'm right there with ya..My FB status is "Today is one of those days that I need to find some inner peace..or...I might take a piece of someones innards:|

Leigh
08-26-2011, 07:41 PM
Oh Girl I'm right there with ya..My FB status is "Today is one of those days that I need to find some inner peace..or...I might take a piece of someones innards:|

LOL sounds like what I've been feeling too lately :|

msW8ing
08-26-2011, 07:44 PM
It's just not a people lovin kind of day lol but Imma tryin. :praying:

Leigh
08-26-2011, 08:00 PM
It's just not a people lovin kind of day lol but Imma tryin. :praying:

Today for Me atleast, has been more of the kind of day where I'm tired and annoyed easily so I don't deal well with people in this kind of mood lol

lettertodaddy
08-26-2011, 08:15 PM

LOL. :D I just wish I could direct mine outward.

lettertodaddy
08-26-2011, 08:40 PM
So, are we chatting?

Leigh
08-26-2011, 08:43 PM
That's why we're here letter, to listen if you need to vent :-)

Yup we're chatting :rrose:

lettertodaddy
08-26-2011, 09:03 PM
In a chat room? Here on the board? Where?

Leigh
08-26-2011, 09:28 PM
I'm gonna go hang out in the chat room abit, anyone is welcome to come join Me :-)

J. Mason
08-26-2011, 11:57 PM
Hey ya'll hope everyone is doing well and that they have a good weekend.

Leigh
08-27-2011, 12:02 AM
Same to you J :-)

J. Mason
08-27-2011, 12:26 AM
Oh I will have a great weekend got plans till Sunday night!! Can't wait!

Leigh
08-27-2011, 12:04 PM
I just wanted to say hi to everyone this morning, hope your all having a wonderful day so far :-)

msW8ing
08-27-2011, 03:04 PM
Happy Weekend:jester: I'm hiding in my home inside with air conditioning from this 113 degree weather.

Leigh
08-27-2011, 03:41 PM
Hi hun how are you? Hoe your keeping cool ~ I just ventured out of chat for a few to see what was happening, I'm gonna go back in ........... your welcome to come chat abit if you want to :-)

Abigail Crabby
08-27-2011, 03:43 PM
Poppin in on my dinner break to say hi and wish you all a dry weekend,

It's still storming out here in the Raleigh area, I'm not looking forward to the drive home in the dark lol.

But at least we didn't get hit as hard as the low lying beach areas.

Happy Saturday......

msW8ing
08-27-2011, 08:17 PM
Having a mellow Saturday night at home..tracking the hurricane and biting my nails waiting for my friends that live in it's path to txt or email to let me know they made it through.

J. Mason
08-28-2011, 07:34 PM
I hope ya'll had a good weekend and that everyons is safe and sound.

sweetfemme247
08-28-2011, 07:57 PM
hello all, just made chocolate oatmeal cookies

J. Mason
08-28-2011, 08:27 PM
OHHHHHHHHHH COOKIES may I please have some?

msW8ing
08-28-2011, 08:53 PM
Happy Sunday Night Singles...hope everyone had a safe and happy weekend.

Leigh
08-28-2011, 10:01 PM
Evening singles, I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend :-)

Library_girl
08-28-2011, 11:16 PM
Good evening! Hope everyone had a fun weekend!

Leigh
08-28-2011, 11:36 PM
Evening LG, hope you have a great week :)

bigbutchmistie
08-29-2011, 06:50 AM
Good Morning Everyone :) Hello Matthew :) I wanted to drop in and say I hope everyone has a wonderful start to their week! :)

ScandalAndy
08-29-2011, 08:36 AM
MONDAY!!! I'll be running around like a farm fowl without a head, so here's a little something to entertain you when you get tired of watching that circus:

8yteMugRAc0

Leigh
08-29-2011, 09:42 AM
Good Morning Everyone :) Hello Matthew :) I wanted to drop in and say I hope everyone has a wonderful start to their week! :)

Good morning bro, glad you stopped by ....... I wish you an amazing Monday!!!

MONDAY!!! I'll be running around like a farm fowl without a head, so here's a little something to entertain you when you get tired of watching that circus

Yes its Monday, sucks huh lol ........ I'm sure you running around like a chicken with its head cut off will be rather amusing, if not I'll just listen to music or something ;)

JazzGirl
08-29-2011, 12:47 PM
I be BBW...:rrose:

Leigh
08-29-2011, 12:49 PM
I be BBW...:rrose:

Hi Jazz, welcome to the thread ~ its wonderful to have another beautiful woman with us :rrose: :rrose:

JazzGirl
08-29-2011, 01:01 PM
Hi Jazz, welcome to the thread ~ its wonderful to have another beautiful woman with us :rrose: :rrose:

Awww, Matthew what a sweet welcome! :kissy:

:moonstars:

Leigh
08-29-2011, 01:30 PM
Awww, Matthew what a sweet welcome! :kissy:

Your very welcome sweetie, glad to have you around :-)

J. Mason
08-29-2011, 06:54 PM
Hey everyone I hope all is well

msW8ing
08-29-2011, 08:18 PM
Good evening all ya sexy azz bbw and friends and admirers.

J. Mason
08-29-2011, 08:27 PM
So ladies where are ya'll at this evening? Anyone wanna chat in the chat room?

sweetfemme247
08-29-2011, 08:40 PM
Im playing with my new phone and going to watch design star

J. Mason
08-29-2011, 08:44 PM
what kinda phone and oh lawd HGTV

Library_girl
08-30-2011, 02:51 PM
Hello to the BBWs and our admirers!
I don't have anything profound to say at the moment. :deepthoughts:
Just wanted to drop in. Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday.
:happyjump:

Leigh
08-30-2011, 03:48 PM
I'll drop in too :-)

Happy Tuesday everyone! :)

J. Mason
08-30-2011, 05:08 PM
Good evening ya'll, I hope everyone had a good Tuesday!

Leigh
08-30-2011, 06:06 PM
So far so good, time for WWE Smackdown SuperShow :-)

J. Mason
08-30-2011, 07:07 PM
What are the ladies up to this evening?

ScandalAndy
08-30-2011, 10:23 PM
What are the ladies up to this evening?

lol, apparently getting into mischief on the threads :) You?

J. Mason
08-30-2011, 10:26 PM
lol, apparently getting into mischief on the threads :) You?

I was chatting now I am posting and ohhhhhh trouble where?:glasses:

sweetfemme247
08-30-2011, 10:27 PM
im chatting to a adorable friend and eating

ScandalAndy
08-30-2011, 10:29 PM
I was chatting now I am posting and ohhhhhh trouble where?:glasses:

here, there, and everywhere! Glad you had a good chat!

J. Mason
08-30-2011, 10:30 PM
here, there, and everywhere! Glad you had a good chat!

Chat was brief everyone lefted me :|

Hmmm I always miss the trouble but oh well.

J. Mason
08-30-2011, 10:31 PM
im chatting to a adorable friend and eating

And what are you not sharing, to eat with me?

sweetfemme247
08-30-2011, 10:34 PM
And what are you not sharing, to eat with me?

Im eating chocolate cookies, *hands you one*

J. Mason
08-30-2011, 10:36 PM
Im eating chocolate cookies, *hands you one*

YAY cookies! Thank You!

NOM NOM NOM

sweetfemme247
08-30-2011, 10:38 PM
YAY cookies! Thank You!

NOM NOM NOM

hahah..............

Leigh
08-30-2011, 10:53 PM
Hey! You just crabbed Me out for wanting to eat Doritoes and your eating chocolate chip cookies? I should tell on you missy LOL

sweetfemme247
08-30-2011, 11:11 PM
lol go ahead

lettertodaddy
08-31-2011, 12:34 AM
Hey y'all. Sorry I haven't been checking in the last few days, but I've been thinking about you.

J. Mason
08-31-2011, 12:39 AM
Hey y'all. Sorry I haven't been checking in the last few days, but I've been thinking about you.

Well hello there and glad you have been thinking about us!

lettertodaddy
08-31-2011, 12:41 AM
But of course! It's the friendliest little corner of BFP!

J. Mason
08-31-2011, 12:48 AM
Yes it is isn't it?

Library_girl
08-31-2011, 12:52 AM

Come join us in the chat room!

J. Mason
08-31-2011, 10:07 AM
Good morning everyone! I hope ya'll have a good day!

JazzGirl
08-31-2011, 12:10 PM
Cruising through to say hello!
Have a brilliant day people!
Off to ride the highways and byways!

Jazzie

:moonstars:

sarahwho
08-31-2011, 01:23 PM
I am also a bbw.........was unaware there were so many admirers!

Leigh
08-31-2011, 03:48 PM
lol go ahead

lol No its okay I was nice, I only told on Myself :-)

((((((((letter))))))))) Hi hun, its good that your dropping in to visit us ........ we miss you :rrose:

But of course! It's the friendliest little corner of BFP!

Thats because it has the best members in it ;)

Cruising through to say hello!
Have a brilliant day people!
Off to ride the highways and byways!

Jazzie

Take care of yourself on those roadways dear, hope to see you again soon :rrose:

Hi there sarah, yes there are so many admirers ~ stop by awhile and visit :-)

J. Mason
08-31-2011, 07:48 PM
Evening everyone!

sweetfemme247
08-31-2011, 07:56 PM
evening all

Leigh
09-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Afternoon everyone :-)

Library_girl
09-01-2011, 02:11 PM
Hi everyone! Hope the day is being good to all of you! I'm determined to have a better day than yesterday. :cheer:

J. Mason
09-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Evening ya'll sorry I ain't been on much just been busy today, I hope everyone is well.

kissinfemme
09-03-2011, 03:36 PM
My 2 cents as a BB femme.... I love my body, I love its curves & roundness... I love wrapping my entire self around my butch with all my softness... I am giving, accepting, lush & passionate, completely satisfied with me, as a BBW & lover. I find that confidence = attractiveness, I "own" who I am & my weight holds me back from nothing!

kissinfemme (& I'm single, open to possibilites!)
:lips:

Library_girl
09-03-2011, 07:39 PM
My 2 cents as a BB femme.... I love my body, I love its curves & roundness... I love wrapping my entire self around my butch with all my softness... I am giving, accepting, lush & passionate, completely satisfied with me, as a BBW & lover. I find that confidence = attractiveness, I "own" who I am & my weight holds me back from nothing!

Thanks for your post, kissinfemme! I agree 100%!! I couldn't have said it better myself. So many butches love our curves and softness, which is wonderful and empowering.

Your words are worth more than 2 cents! :)

Leigh
09-03-2011, 10:05 PM
Hi everyone! Hope the day is being good to all of you! I'm determined to have a better day than yesterday. :cheer:

Everyday is a chance for us to make our lives better than the last day ~ take every moment and cherish it because we'll never get them back! :)

Evening ya'll sorry I ain't been on much just been busy today, I hope everyone is well.

Hey buddy, hope we get to see you in chat later :-)

I just have to say how much I love this post, and how wonderful it is to know that you embrace those curves as it should be. Thats one of just many many things that I love about bbw women ~ those soft curves, beautiful hips, something to hold onto and of course I can go on and on about everything else (personality, sense of humor, big heart etc) but just know that I adore each and everyone one of you ladies for who you are inside and out :rrose:

Thanks for your post, kissinfemme! I agree 100%!! I couldn't have said it better myself. So many butches love our curves and softness, which is wonderful and empowering.

Your words are worth more than 2 cents! :)

I'm one who absolutely LOVES curves ~ so beautiful, and soft, and more to love/hold onto :D

J. Mason
09-03-2011, 10:07 PM
Hey ya'll hope everyone is having a good Saturday night!

sweetfemme247
09-03-2011, 10:15 PM
waiting for everyone to show up for chat

Library_girl
09-04-2011, 07:54 PM
Hello! Hope everyone is having a great day/evening! I love the new BBW thread too, but wanted to post here and say hi to everyone.

sweetfemme247
09-04-2011, 07:55 PM
there is a new one

bigbutchmistie
09-04-2011, 08:17 PM
actually this is the second thread nycbbw created the other thread before this one :)

sweetfemme247
09-04-2011, 08:46 PM
wow i so dont pay attention

kissinfemme
09-05-2011, 12:24 PM
I just have to say how much I love this post, and how wonderful it is to know that you embrace those curves as it should be. Thats one of just many many things that I love about bbw women ~ those soft curves, beautiful hips, something to hold onto and of course I can go on and on about everything else (personality, sense of humor, big heart etc) but just know that I adore each and everyone one of you ladies for who you are inside and out :rrose:

I'm one who absolutely LOVES curves ~ so beautiful, and soft, and more to love/hold onto :D[/QUOTE]

Thank you Matthew, those are sweet words to our to souls! :lips:

Rockinonahigh
09-05-2011, 12:38 PM
Last night I was fliping chanels and caught the end of a comersal about a new called Big Sexy,its about now well BBW can be sexy as all hell..look for it at 9 or 10 pm on wensday night.I unfotunatly droped the flipper box so have now solid idea what chanel,but u can bet in hunting for it so I can watch.If anyone finds out let me know.

kissinfemme
09-05-2011, 12:40 PM
Last night I was fliping chanels and caught the end of a comersal about a new called Big Sexy,its about now well BBW can be sexy as all hell..look for it at 9 or 10 pm on wensday night.I unfotunatly droped the flipper box so have now solid idea what chanel,but u can bet in hunting for it so I can watch.If anyone finds out let me know.

I think it's on TLC....

bigbutchmistie
09-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Big Women can be sexy as hell :) Some of the women right here on the Planet are BIG AND SEXY!!!!! I love a Big And Sexy Femme... SWOON! I also watch that show at times LOL

luv2luvgirls
09-05-2011, 01:23 PM
just leaving some love for all the beautiful BBW's
nothing like a sexy confident BBW ;)

J. Mason
09-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Hey ya'll I hope everyone is well on this Labor Day!

msW8ing
09-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Had a most amazing weekend with son and grandbabies and best friends...swam, bbq'd and got tipsy.lol And how was everyone's weekend??

J. Mason
09-05-2011, 07:24 PM

It is on TLC I watched it for the first time but it was a turn off to me, I love bbw's but I guess maybe due to the drama content it didn't set right with me.

Rockinonahigh
09-05-2011, 08:47 PM
It is on TLC I watched it for the first time but it was a turn off to me, I love bbw's but I guess maybe due to the drama content it didn't set right with me.

All ive seen are the adds on the show,im gonna watch it a time or two but I wonder if any show can make it now days without drama?I mean it (and others) should be able to do well just without the over run drama.. them maybe not.Drama just isnt my thing.

J. Mason
09-05-2011, 11:43 PM
All ive seen are the adds on the show,im gonna watch it a time or two but I wonder if any show can make it now days without drama?I mean it (and others) should be able to do well just without the over run drama.. them maybe not.Drama just isnt my thing.

Yeah drama isnt my thing either, too much drama in reality tv becomes lame.

paintedleofemme
09-06-2011, 01:40 AM
Happy Tuesday BBW and the admirers. :hk25:

ScandalAndy
09-06-2011, 06:11 AM
Happy Tuesday painted! :)

What happened this weekend? Anything crazy/awesome/surprising? :)

Hope you all had fun!

msW8ing
09-06-2011, 11:39 AM
Good morning all. Is there anything better than a 3 day weekend and a 4 day work week to follow???? *happy femme bbw dance*

J. Mason
09-06-2011, 12:28 PM
Hey ya'll I hope everyone is well on this Tuesday! I miss the long weekend already it was so much fun.

sweetfemme247
09-06-2011, 12:31 PM
hello everyone, my allergies are bugging me, and im so tired from peeling 70 apples

J. Mason
09-06-2011, 09:12 PM
BIG SEXY was on again and I can't bring myself to watch the whole show, too much drama for me!

Library_girl
09-06-2011, 10:16 PM
Hi to the BBWs and our admirers! Hope everyone is having a good night.

msW8ing
09-07-2011, 04:03 AM
And how is everyone doing this lovely morning????? Anyone do anything fun over the weekend?

J. Mason
09-07-2011, 11:03 PM
Hey yall I hope everyone is well!

msW8ing
09-08-2011, 08:59 AM
Good morning to ya all. Yayyyyyyyy it's Thursday..almost Friday..odd how a 4 day work week after a 3 day weekend seems longer than the usual 5 day work week. lol :|

J. Mason
09-08-2011, 08:12 PM
Hey everyone Friday is almost here WOOOHOOO! Hope all is well with everyone!

Library_girl
09-08-2011, 11:27 PM
Well, a big chunk of So Cal is without power, including me. It was 114 today in the desert, so it's above 90 inside my house right now. I loaded up my dogs and we are hanging out at my office tonight. It's the last place I want to be, but the only option. (My friends......kinda suck.) I've had a lousy day, so this is the perfect ending. I just want to take off my work clothes, prop up my feet, and relax with a glass of wine. At least my dogs are having fun!

If only some wonderful butch could come along and make this crappy day a distant memory.......
:sunglass:

J. Mason
09-11-2011, 03:47 PM
HEY EVERYONE I HOPE YALL ARE HAVING A GOOD SUNDAY!

msW8ing
09-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Good morning all. I just wanted to share this amazing clothing store with the bbw's. I've purchased their clothes and love love love them. Of course if this isn't your personal style then ignore my post..lol...I just know how hard it is to find clothing that I love that makes me feel sexy, beautiful and confident.
http://holyclothing.com/index.php/

Library_girl
09-13-2011, 10:27 PM
Good morning all. I just wanted to share this amazing clothing store with the bbw's. I've purchased their clothes and love love love them. Of course if this isn't your personal style then ignore my post..lol...I just know how hard it is to find clothing that I love that makes me feel sexy, beautiful and confident.

Thank you for posting this! I like their stuff!

ScandalAndy
09-14-2011, 06:04 AM
Taking a cue from the lovely MsW8ing, I thought I'd post my fave shopping places.

I buy most of my clothes at Torrid (http://www.torrid.com)

and all my bras at http://www.lanebryant.com Lane Bryant. I'm particularly fond of the plunge style, with my choice of necklines, but the invisible one is pretty awesome!

1QuirkyKiwi
09-23-2011, 05:22 PM
I’m a BBW with an admiring eye for the Cuddly Temptations of larger women – any woman to be honest……sounds slutty, I know, but, I see the artistic beauty in the female form, whatever the size and shape.

Library_girl
10-01-2011, 12:46 AM

Ok time for a follow-up! (and a good excuse to bump this thread!)

I just received my first order from Holy Clothing. I don't know what makes them holy....lol....but anyway.....OMG I love these clothes! They are gorgeous! I have to get more! So thanks again MsW8ting!

ScandalAndy
10-01-2011, 08:02 AM

I just received my first order from Holy Clothing. I don't know what makes them holy....lol....but anyway.....OMG I love these clothes! They are gorgeous! I have to get more! So thanks again MsW8ting!

Hooray!!! Can we see????

I'm playing a jazz band gig at a black tie fundraiser this evening. I'll be sporting a dress I picked up at... wait for it.... Marshall's of all places!!!! I'll show you mine if you show me yours! :) lol

Inuus
10-01-2011, 08:04 AM
Waiting for you all to share :byebye:

clay
10-01-2011, 09:07 AM
:bunchflowers:
Good Saturday morning to all you gorgeous femmes!! Just wanted to say I absolutely LOVE all of you! For me, a BBW is incredible and she will rock my world!!! There are so many facets to her...she is like a brilliant diamond...no two facets being the same....she is with a lovely radiating smile....silky skin...sexy curves..decadent thighs..velvet, full lips...incredibly full breasts...wit....grace....humor...intelligence...t alents..BUT it is the very fabric of her soul that gets me...deep down inside are the facets that melt me down...make me weak in the knees...and captures my heart...for it is down there the real beauty resides...her essence that steals my heart...renders me helpless....so to each of you, I say...YOU are all so damned gorgeous and spectacular...I heart you all!!! Have a beautiful day..and give a boi one of those fascinating and captivating smiles...break that boi down...xoxooxoxo

Leigh
10-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Still admiring all the beautiful curvy & full figured women that rawk our world :-)

Babyangeleyez
10-01-2011, 06:26 PM

I live about 30 miles from where the earthquake originated. It was just a little scarey here. We had a lot of damage to buildings here.

Babyangeleyez
10-01-2011, 06:31 PM
I have to say, that as a big girl, I'm really feeling the love here in this thread. Its hard to find someone who loves and appreciates BBW's. Y'all make my heart smile :heartbeat:

clay
10-01-2011, 06:34 PM
like a finely woven "tapestry"...with her soul, heart, mind, and psyche all in sync..finely woven, intricately balanced..tightly knitted into one "fabric" and she is artistic beauty..silent...loud...in charge...leaning on...flowing into my veins...coursing through me...filling my soul with hers...our hearts beating as one..and it is there I am able to feel her in her most captivating form..she is within me..with out me..all around me...like a force of nature...and she encompasses me...she is one finely woven tapestry...one I would love to find..threading our lives into an even more beautiful tapestry...are you that thread of life.. beautiful woman?

Babyangeleyez
10-01-2011, 06:35 PM

I don't know of anyone who had ever ordered from there. I have to ask.... How good is the quality of their clothing? How do the sizes run (small, true to size, bigger)? I've looked at the website and have fallen in love with a couple of pieces, but just wasn't sure. Ya know?

J. Mason
10-01-2011, 08:24 PM
Popping in to say hello to everyone!

Hope yall are having a good weekend!

clay
10-04-2011, 09:36 AM
Just wanted to say I absolutely LOVE all of you! For me, a BBW is incredible and she will rock my world!!! There are so many facets to her...she is like a brilliant diamond...no two facets being the same....she is with a lovely radiating smile....silky skin...sexy curves..decadent thighs..velvet, full lips...incredibly full breasts...wit....grace....humor...intelligence...t alents..BUT it is the very fabric of her soul that gets me...deep down inside are the facets that melt me down...make me weak in the knees...and captures my heart...for it is down there the real beauty resides...her essence that steals my heart...renders me helpless....she is...like a finely woven "tapestry"...with her soul..her heart...mind...psyche....all in sync...finely woven, so richly and intricately balanced..tightly knitted into one "fabric"...she is artistic beauty....silent....loud....in charge...leaning on....flowing into my veins...coursing through me...filling my soul with hers....our hearts beating as one...and it is there I am able to feel her in her most captivating form...alluring...she is within me..with out of me...all around me...like a force of nature....she encompasses me..she is one finely woven tapestry..one whom I would love to thread our hearts into an even more beautiful tapestry....are you that thread...lovely BBW...make my heart stand still...my breath be taken away...
so to each of you, I say...YOU are all so damned gorgeous and spectacular...I heart you all!!! Have a beautiful day..and give a boi one of those fascinating and captivating smiles...break hym down...xoxooxoxo

ScandalAndy
10-04-2011, 11:03 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/skarygrl/306462_630713483424_46300343_33582048_903321261_n. jpg

As promised, a hilarious bathroom shot of the dress from Marshall's!

clay
10-04-2011, 11:08 AM
HAWWWWTTTTTT...you SIZZLE girl! Truly beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing! Clayhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/skarygrl/306462_630713483424_46300343_33582048_903321261_n. jpg

As promised, a hilarious bathroom shot of the dress from Marshall's!

Library_girl
10-04-2011, 05:56 PM
I don't know of anyone who had ever ordered from there. I have to ask.... How good is the quality of their clothing? How do the sizes run (small, true to size, bigger)? I've looked at the website and have fallen in love with a couple of pieces, but just wasn't sure. Ya know?

The sizes run around true to size or a bit bigger in my opinion. They definitely don't run small. So far the quality is very nice. The shipping is very slow because it's coming directly from India. I've worn two blouses. They washed well but needed a quick ironing. The pants came out of the dryer looking great but haven't worn them yet. The embroidery is gorgeous and good quality.

Babyangeleyez
10-04-2011, 08:14 PM
The sizes run around true to size or a bit bigger in my opinion. They definitely don't run small. So far the quality is very nice. The shipping is very slow because it's coming directly from India. I've worn two blouses. They washed well but needed a quick ironing. The pants came out of the dryer looking great but haven't worn them yet. The embroidery is gorgeous and good quality.

Ok thanks! I will have to check them out. The clothing is beautiful.

J. Mason
10-05-2011, 05:41 AM
Good morning everyone!

msW8ing
10-06-2011, 02:53 AM

I told ya so lol...if you friend them on facebook you get first crack at their newest clothes and even discount codes when ordering. I just love their stuff. I'm so glad you do to.

cutie_pi
02-26-2012, 09:31 PM
I don't think I'm saying anything new here but I'm really glad that there is a fan base out there for BBWs. I'm a BBW who appreciates a butch of "significant substance." :) Not enough of you butches out there!

For any one who is interested this is a Tumblr site that features big butches and FTMs. It's a guilty pleasure of mine. :)

http://fuckyeahchubbybutches.tumblr.com/

Bad_boi
03-04-2012, 01:59 PM
Here is to hoping I meet a cuddly bbw. <3

Leigh
03-04-2012, 02:57 PM
We're all over the place Bad_Boi, good to know that there are plenty of bois/butches/FTM's out there who love us :)

LaneyDoll
03-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Here is to hoping I meet a cuddly bbw. <3

I am really not trying to sound mean when I say this but I am a BBW and if someone called me "cuddly" it would offend me to no end.

:sparklyheart:

AlexHunter
03-09-2012, 12:47 AM
I'm not too big of a fella (not scrawny, either - I am what most would call lean and fit), but I appreciate women of all sizes, including BBW. :) I second the notion that I would never be with someone "in spite" of her size or have to "look past" her weight - hell no - if I am with someone, it's a given that she makes me stir between my legs and that's that. I'll show her off in public and ravage her in private.

Sexiness is not a number on the scale; sexiness is the confidence she exudes; her eyes, her lips, her smile, her wardrobe selections, the way she moves, and the way she expresses herself intellectually... among numerous other things that are irrelevant to weight.

Curves are a big part of my attraction to a woman's body. I love the feel of softness. To be blunt, I love big tits and fat asses.

I'll be honest - I think plenty of people are attracted to BBWs and they are reluctant to admit it. Sure, I would want a BBW to have a stunning face and be well put together, but I would desire the same from a slender or athletic woman. The media projects destructive (and sometimes disgusting) images of oftentimes anorexic women and tells us that is what we should want (to be or to fuck, depending on which side of the equation you are on.)

I think it is important to be physically healthy (for instance, an ex of mine had some health problems that were fixed by losing weight, so I encouraged her to do it - not so she could be "hotter" as I found her extremely sexy as she was, but so her life could be happier, easier, and more comfortable), but as long as you are, it's all good.

AlexHunter
03-09-2012, 01:14 AM
One thing though:

Dear Big Girls,

Please don't be afraid to let me pick you up. I'm not going to drop you. ;) I can literally lift twice my weight and the majority of you aren't.

ScandalAndy
03-09-2012, 06:58 AM
Tease! ;)

One thing though:

Dear Big Girls,

Please don't be afraid to let me pick you up. I'm not going to drop you. ;) I can literally lift twice my weight and the majority of you aren't.

ScandalAndy
03-09-2012, 07:02 AM
Last night I went to a screening of "MissRepresentation" at the lgbt community center. Some of the messages being perpetuated in the media about "weight as worth" and beauty ideals are really damaging. The film and discussion afterwards were really empowering. I encourage you all to see it if you can!

S5pM1fW6hNs

LaneyDoll
03-09-2012, 08:51 AM
I'm not too big of a fella (not scrawny, either - I am what most would call lean and fit), but I appreciate women of all sizes, including BBW. :) I second the notion that I would never be with someone "in spite" of her size or have to "look past" her weight - hell no - if I am with someone, it's a given that she makes me stir between my legs and that's that. I'll show her off in public and ravage her in private.

Sexiness is not a number on the scale; sexiness is the confidence she exudes; her eyes, her lips, her smile, her wardrobe selections, the way she moves, and the way she expresses herself intellectually... among numerous other things that are irrelevant to weight.

Curves are a big part of my attraction to a woman's body. I love the feel of softness. To be blunt, I love big tits and fat asses.

I'll be honest - I think plenty of people are attracted to BBWs and they are reluctant to admit it. Sure, I would want a BBW to have a stunning face and be well put together, but I would desire the same from a slender or athletic woman. The media projects destructive (and sometimes disgusting) images of oftentimes anorexic women and tells us that is what we should want (to be or to fuck, depending on which side of the equation you are on.)

I think it is important to be physically healthy (for instance, an ex of mine had some health problems that were fixed by losing weight, so I encouraged her to do it - not so she could be "hotter" as I found her extremely sexy as she was, but so her life could be happier, easier, and more comfortable), but as long as you are, it's all good.

OK, I am totally in love with this post. I may be a bigger girl but I get a lot of compliments on my eyes, my hair, my hands etc. When my eyes are made up to go out (like to the club) I have to wear sunglasses at any place I stop en route-I get that much attention. I have had cashiers stuttering, hostesses coming back to the table with a friend in tow and waiters buying me drinks because of it.

A lot of times, it is all about the attitude. If you are confident AND attractive AND still personable, people will tell to want to be close to you.

Thanks for the great post Alex!!!

:sparklyheart:

1QuirkyKiwi
03-09-2012, 11:28 AM

You’re right! It is so amazing that people, who are attracted to BBWs, feel they have to hide this from friends and family for fear of ridicule and other unpleasant attitudes. Western society hails the skinny, cosmetic surgery enhanced woman as the utopian of beauty. The health complications attached to such procedures are truly frightening!

As important as it is to be healthy whatever weight and size a woman is and a healthy diet is part of this; gentics also play a greater part. My best friend is slender and is Diabetic along with this, has high Blood pressure. She's also slightly younger than I am.

For me being a BBW is a little of this…

Beauty is an essence! It’s life experience; it’s wisdom; it’s the state of one’s heart. It’s the kindness showing through a woman’s eyes and her smile; it’s the playful expression when she’s feeling cheeky; it’s many things……I see far more beauty in an abundance of curves, than I do in a standard model size. The larger form conveys much more in terms of sensuality, voluptuousness, generosity and sexuality.

It’s ironic, as my previous two long term partners have been slender and muscular women. I’ve dated all shapes and sizes, yet, the ones that have been most attracted to me are slender and muscular.

There's more to explore, love and enjoy! :cheesy:

AlexHunter
03-09-2012, 07:40 PM
As important as it is to be healthy whatever weight and size a woman is and a healthy diet is part of this; gentics also play a greater part. My best friend is slender and is Diabetic along with this, has high Blood pressure. She's also slightly younger than I am.

Well, yeah... I know plenty of thin people who are out of shape; our nation is out of shape. I also have a buddy who is very overweight yet a beast in track and field. All the skinny kids would see him and laugh until they realized he was one of the best and, well, faster than the majority of them.

Looks are deceiving. I appear to be in great shape because I am naturally slim and build muscle easily. Granted, I am far more fit than most people, but I am nowhere near where I used to be. I'd like to get back there. I don't think I could run a mile without stopping to walk unless a mugger was chasing me...

Also, some people store fat in obvious external places, while others store more closely packed fat between their organs. The former is more aesthetically troublesome but the latter is far more lethal.

I have known many women who went to obnoxious lengths to be skinny: crash diets, starvation, laxatives, purging, extreme cardio, sitting in a tub of ice cubes for an hour, diet pills, amphetamine abuse, and the list goes on. I dated a type 1 diabetic who purposely skipped insulin shots so she would stay skinny. It's a hell of a lot worse to abuse your body like that than it is to be a few pounds bigger!

AlexHunter
03-09-2012, 07:55 PM
And... and... I have dated my share of models and dancers (both ballet dancers and burlesque dancers), as well as a figure skater and a figure competitor - all which have A LOT of pressure to look a certain way.

Truth be told, I'd rather a girl who actually wants to eat meals and desserts with me. Constantly obsessing over food takes some of the enjoyment and excitement out of having a good meal. That observation has no connection to someone's size, just her attitude. A healthy outlook on food is a beautiful thing. It's one of life's simple pleasures; a necessity that I feel we should all enjoy.

I pointed out to a few of my exes that I hoped they would be able to eat things they wanted without feeling guilty. They blew up at me and said I should not rag on them for watching their diet if I want them to look good. My reply was, "Well, you're the one who cares so much if you gain a little weight, not me. You would still look good."

The guilt and stigma attached to "splurging" on food is not related to size, either... it's a tragic complex the media has given to women of all body types. When we're inundated with airbrushed models, commercials about diet pills/fat loss supplements, tabloids about who gained weight and who looks fat, and peers who swallow this information till it consumes them, it can be tough not to get sucked in and allow it to eat you, too.

RNgirl
03-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Hope everyone had a good weekend and has a great week!

Bad_boi
06-18-2012, 12:58 AM
School goes out this week. I get some time to myself before summer quarter. I managed to get a date with a BBW. I couldn't be more exited cuz they are super cute :3