PDA

View Full Version : HI Everyone!

ALittleStar4You
05-06-2010, 07:53 AM
This is my first time here! Im really happy i found this place, and the best part is that it looks fairly active!
Ive been looking for a place just like this to come and congregate with like minded people.
I haven't finished filling out info on my profile yet-but will soon enough, and Im sure my signature will change over time too.
Im not sure how much i should or want to reveal here in my first post-so I will just go with HI! Nice to meet you all!

(I would personally consider myself a femme-as to what other labels might fit along with femme-(:hippie:)-I will just leave it at that for now.
I can't wait to get addicted to this site. I hope.)

Thanks for reading.
OH! And-Quite the collection of Smiley!!! Best on a forum Ive ever seen!
:newbie:

Linus
05-06-2010, 08:00 AM
:welcome: and enjoy the site! If you have questions or need help, just ask. :cheesy:

UofMfan
05-06-2010, 08:02 AM
Hello and welcome!

ALittleStar4You
05-06-2010, 08:03 AM
HI, thanks!

actually i was wondering if you guys have an acronym page? frequent terms abbreviated for convenience? Ive belong to other forums before, and depending on the community-the terms can get so confusing.
esp. the babywearing forum im on! sheesh! thanks again.

ALittleStar4You
05-06-2010, 08:04 AM
OH and also-There weren't any FAQ's in the FAQ thread just below the introduction page.
Is it somewhere else? Do i need to achieve a posting level before I can upload my own real pic? ::Hugs&goodvibes::

Strappie
05-06-2010, 08:09 AM
This is my first time here! Im really happy i found this place, and the best part is that it looks fairly active!
Ive been looking for a place just like this to come and congregate with like minded people.
I haven't finished filling out info on my profile yet-but will soon enough, and Im sure my signature will change over time too.
Im not sure how much i should or want to reveal here in my first post-so I will just go with HI! Nice to meet you all!

(I would personally consider myself a femme-as to what other labels might fit along with femme-(:hippie:)-I will just leave it at that for now.
I can't wait to get addicted to this site. I hope.)

Thanks for reading.
OH! And-Quite the collection of Smiley!!! Best on a forum Ive ever seen!
:newbie:

I can only tell you this... Let the addiction begin and enjoy you will love it here!!!

*Magic_and_Silk*
05-06-2010, 08:42 AM
Welcome!

I am relatively new, too. This is a great place! You are gonna love it.

Andrew, Jr.
05-06-2010, 09:13 AM
Hello and Welcome! Have fun, relax, and enjoy yourself! :bouquet:

Diva
05-06-2010, 09:38 AM
Hello, Little Star, and welcome to The Planet....Yes....well....."fairly active" made me laugh...... Yes, we're fairly active.....enjoy yourself!

ALittleStar4You
05-06-2010, 09:45 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome. It will take a little getting use to this forum set-up, But my only other online resource Ive had for this past week was a site called AskJoanne. Anyone else over there? Here of it?

Ive just finally started to come to terms with myself, and am starting my journey to find out who i really am. Because i realized all my life, Im so many other things to other people but i don't feel like I am whole to me.
Im really unsure about how guarded i should be about myself. Ive always lived in the fear of unacceptance into the community.
Ive found great articles on femme-invisibility.
oh gosh i could go on and on for days...Im just so truly happy to have finally found something i was looking for. finally. let the journey begin.

ETA: grammar

Jaques
05-06-2010, 10:07 AM
Hello Little Star, where you from?:rose:

ALittleStar4You
05-06-2010, 10:12 AM
Hello Little Star, where you from?:rose:

hi, Im located in New Hampshire. (US)
thx 4 askin....

Lady Pamela
05-06-2010, 10:13 AM
Your gonna love it here....Smiles

Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

cinderella
05-06-2010, 10:16 AM
Welcome pilgrim, your search has ended! :)

Welcome home, Little Star. You will enjoy it here. People are friendly, funny, serious - or not, interesting, intelligent, mature - or not, lol. Guess what I'm trying to say is that we have a myriad of personalities here, but the one thing I believe most of us have in common is: we like each other - well, in most cases, lol, respect each other, and really try to get along in spite of our differences. The key is 'respect', even if you don't agree.

Have fun, let your hair down, and be yourself.

Passionaria
05-06-2010, 10:22 AM
Welcome pilgrim, your search has ended! :)

Welcome home, Little Star. You will enjoy it here. People are friendly, funny, serious - or not, interesting, intelligent, mature - or not, lol. Guess what I'm trying to say is that we have a myriad of personalities here, but the one thing I believe most of us have in common is: we like each other - well, in most cases, lol, respect each other, and really try to get along in spite of our differences. The key is 'respect', even if you don't agree.

Have fun, let your hair down, and be yourself.

:toast: Welcome Little Star, Cinderella said it so well I'm quoting her, Well..... as well as thread stalking. Have fun, we're glad to have you here.

cinderella
05-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Pashi!!! *muah* and huggles!! :)

:toast: Welcome Little Star, Cinderella said it so well I'm quoting her, Well..... as well as thread stalking. Have fun, we're glad to have you here.

ALittleStar4You
05-06-2010, 10:48 AM
You guys all rock!!

WolfyOne
05-06-2010, 12:32 PM
Welcome to the planet ALittleStar and yes, this place is addicting and yes, Cinderella said it best.
So, with all that said, go out there to the threads and enjoy yourself.