PDA

View Full Version : Avatars

Sam
06-03-2010, 12:52 PM
How about some new avatars?

there are tons of zip's out there that you can add.

ya'll are doing a great job on making the Planet a great place.

no need to jump on me LOL.

apretty
06-03-2010, 01:01 PM
you could always get your own. :)

TenderKnight
06-03-2010, 01:02 PM
I agree.. Some new ones could be fun :)

On a side note, I too love everything you've done and continue to do. Thank you :)

-Tony

TenderKnight
06-03-2010, 01:03 PM
you could always get your own. :)

How so? I'm not sure I have that option..

Linus
06-03-2010, 01:11 PM
How so? I'm not sure I have that option..

As a basic member you do not have the option to do custom avatars. However, that said if you have some avatars that you'd like to see, please let me know. I won't add everything but having a few more variations may be fun.

Sam
06-03-2010, 01:12 PM
i'll search them later Linus and send you a link in a PM if you dont mind

TenderKnight
06-03-2010, 01:17 PM
Linus, will find some and PM them :D

-Tony

Gemme
06-03-2010, 02:16 PM
I've found some really cute ones, but I tend to go for the animated ones, and that just doesn't fit with the parameters. However, I think the ones you all have included for us is a pretty good selection.

Linus
06-03-2010, 03:17 PM
And just to clarify, the avatars would be something that anyone on the site could use and I'll limit the number of avatars, total, that I'll add to be no more than 5-10. Unlike the smileys having the ability to have a custom avatar is a feature of paid membership. I do not want to water down/undermine that feature.

TenderKnight
06-03-2010, 03:20 PM
And just to clarify, the avatars would be something that anyone on the site could use and I'll limit the number of avatars, total, that I'll add to be no more than 5-10. Unlike the smileys having the ability to have a custom avatar is a feature of paid membership. I do not want to water down/undermine that feature.

Understood :)

WolfyOne
06-03-2010, 03:29 PM

Personally, I think you go above and beyond the call......
......you be a-o-k in my book Linus

Andrew, Jr.
06-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Linus,

Thanks for all that you do for us here! :praying:

Love,
Andrew

Linus
06-14-2010, 08:19 PM
I've added a few new general avatars for people to use. Enjoy! :cheesy:

JustJo
06-14-2010, 08:56 PM
I've added a few new general avatars for people to use. Enjoy! :cheesy:

You rock! Thanks for the cute penguin :)

TenderKnight
06-14-2010, 09:10 PM
Yay for new avatars! Thank you, Linus :)

Strappie
07-01-2010, 04:56 PM
Hey Linus....

Not sure if your still adding Avatars... But if you can add this one.. that would be awesome!! Thank you! See ya at the Reunion!!

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss93/brizzie_14/dancing_hippo_icon.gif

femmebotdyke
08-26-2010, 07:30 AM
As a basic member you do not have the option to do custom avatars. However, that said if you have some avatars that you'd like to see, please let me know. I won't add everything but having a few more variations may be fun.

Ah I see. I've just joined. At what point does one cease to be a basic member and graduate to custom avatars?

Liam
08-26-2010, 08:23 AM
Ah I see. I've just joined. At what point does one cease to be a basic member and graduate to custom avatars?

When you have a paid membership, as opposed to the free one.

femmebotdyke
08-26-2010, 08:39 AM
When you have a paid membership, as opposed to the free one.

Thanks, Liam. I wasn't even aware that there were different types of membership. Looks like someone didn't pay enough attention to the fine print when she registered...

Liam
08-26-2010, 12:27 PM
Thanks, Liam. I wasn't even aware that there were different types of membership. Looks like someone didn't pay enough attention to the fine print when she registered...

If you go to User CP, at the very bottom of the list of links on the left hand side, you will see Paid Subscriptions—click on that, and you will see your paid membership options.