PDA

View Full Version : Flowers of Submission ::: Erotica

Passionaria
06-19-2010, 02:09 AM
I'm craving ::: The chair

http://lifeoflyssie.com/users/lifeoflyssie.com/htdocs/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Leopard-Print-Closet-Chair.jpg

The sultry night occasionally loosens it grip, as a warm breeze cools our sweaty bodies. This breeze like a sigh of relief, flutters my dress freely across the silk slip beneath. Where there is no silk my dress clings tight, as moist cloth and skin meet.

You lead me into the car, blindfolded, hands bound, and holding the rope as if walking your pet, and say sternly, no more talking tonight. I hear the metal clank of the seat belt meeting, steel on steel, and my mind begins following the turns and stops of our journey. We pull up a slight hill, park, and you lead me through the sound of crickets and the scent of moist earth and Magnolias. We enter a room and you gently guide me into an upholstered chair. My senses straining to gather information, my bottom against the soft of chair, your hands tying my bound wrists above my head, and then left hanging at a slight angle. Silence except your breath. Next you open my knees and tie each ankle to a chair leg, then another rope mid calf, secured and positioned, for what I don't know, my breath quickens. Blindfolded with legs open brings rise to a flush of naughty wanting, pulsating, and I bite my lower lip. Next you wrap a rope tying my waist to the back of the chair, I crack a smile thinking, well we won't be dancing. And with a snap of you fingers music starts to play, and you slip the blindfold from my eyes.......

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sGKVyRgwo4w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sGKVyRgwo4w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Standing before me is a couple. You whisper to me, you may not take your eyes off them, not even for a moment, do you understand??? I nod yes. She facing me, in a flowing button down dress, pulled tight to her lover who stands close behind her. He grabs her wrist extending it up towards the ceiling and spins her out and back into him face to face, hip to hip as they move, I can see what he is packing is not for the public. She moves an extension of his every insinuation. You pull up a chair behind me, and bring a sip of wine to my lips, perched over the edge of my chair, you drinking wine, smiling and watching my face.

Still dancing he grabs her long thick dark hair, pulls it up above her head and spins her wrapping it tight tight around his hand. And quickly reaches into his pocket and flicks open a switch bade knife. And in perfect time to the music, pops off a button from her dress. Each musical phrase paid for in thread and metal button. Till her dress hung open, exposing a hot pink bra and pantie set with a matching garter belt biting into thigh high hot pink fishnet stockings. Pulling her to him by the hair, he kisses her lips rough, then tender and slides the tip of the knife down her throat, over her collar bone, all the while dancing, and with two sharp movements rips through the shoulder seams and her dress falls to the floor.

Using her hair, pulling her to him, knife at her throat, they turn and face us, his cock moving up against her ass to the music.You set down your wine glass and reach around the chair and slowly pull the fabric of my dress up, and I begin to strain against my ropes. Then you tuck the dress fabric into the ropes at my waist. Next I feel silk caressing up my thighs, the warmth of your hand, as you move my slip up and fasten it too, under the rope. Running your nails up my leg, you play with the edge of my panties, then gasp in realizing I wore crotchless panties, exposing my partially shaved pussy, with a trail of blond hair for decoration. You bite my ear and whisper, you are such a little slut, mmmmmmmmmmmmm. I am looking at these strangers, who are smiling, eyes fixed between my legs, as you open my flesh to expose my wetness. Ten thousand emotions are rushing through my body, nerves, fear, embarrassment, my body shudders, and you open me wider. I can feel the heat of their eyes caressing my hard clit, and a rush of sexual excitement rages through my body, and I moan out load. He lets out a warm chuckle, and dances her over to the table, forcing her head down, leans over her and snaps her wrists into waiting cuffs, and begins tracing designs onto her skin with the tip of the knife.

You whisper to me, I know you love to watch baby, but tonight you have to pay too. your fingers dancing, teasing, pinching, tormenting my swollen exposed flesh. My hips attempt to rise up and meet you. If you move or utter a sound I will stop, you growl. I know that sound in your voice. it's the edge of all hell is about to break loose. You keep touching me, bringing me to the height of pulsating heat, then backing away. While this stranger wields his knife up and down her thighs, up over her ass, the into her panty, and rips them open from the crotch, up. then throws the knife into the wall, spreads her ass and palaces his cock on the edge of her tight asshole, I see her face flinch, and he instead spreads her lips and impales her, and begins to fuck her mercilessly. Watching their unbound passion, hearing her scream, your talented fingers was all I could take, my very soul cumming into you hands, over and over again. Quietly you untied me and winked at the stranger, and drove us home. Upon entering the house you kissed me and said, I will allow you one sentence. I whispered in your ear, I'll do anything you want. And we headed for the play room.......

http://i.creativecommons.org/l/by/3.0/88x31.png ~ This collection of stories ::: Flowers is Submission is protected under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 ~ Jaguarita

Passionaria
06-19-2010, 02:20 AM
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=13251119

The message on your cell phone said :
Forgive me Daddy, for I have sinned. I haven't confessed completely, the depths of depravity lurking in my mind, or laid before you completely the weakness of my flesh. Forgive me Daddy, I have held back, keeping secret desires from you. I am afraid that I am naughtier, than either you or I had imagined. I'm begging you Daddy, have mercy on me while I try to explain.

While you were at work, I was on Fetlife thread stalking Fumar Diablo. He finds the most beautiful nasty pictures, Daddy, and you know how I like looking at pictures. Upon his leading, I came across the photo Gallery of a pretty Dominatrix, she likes girls, like me. She had pictures of herself naked, doing very nasty things. There was one picture in particular that I couldn't take my eyes off. It was a shot of her lying on her back, with her legs spread open, showing her bare bottom. She had the prettiest pussy I have ever seen. Perfectly shaven olive skin, with tender flower petals protruding gently from her soft, plump well shaped mound. It was so pretty, you could make a mold of it, and sell chocolate suckers that are reproductions, just so you could let it melt in your mouth. She said she shaves it every day with out fail. She has for years. But only with the grain of the hair, not against it and using a triple blade razor. That's why her skin is so smooth. I got so excited Daddy that I climbed into our bed, placed a soft white towel beneath me, and snuck one of your razors and some oil and carefully disrobed myself, from my golden silk. Each stroke of the razor with the grain. I loved the feel of the heat created by the razor crossing my skin. Burn, then relief. Over and over again across my most tender parts. When I was doing this all I could think of was your belt. The burn and then relief. As each clean shave strip of skin emerged, I followed it with my fingers. I got so wet that I couldn't distinguish the oil from my own wetness. My satin skin, so sensitive to my fingertips. After I was done, I put on my lacy boy shorts and sat on the edge of my chair. Everything feels so good against my bare skin and all I could do was squirm thinking of lying across your lap, and I imagined the edge of the chair was your beautiful big cock rubbing against me, while you spanked me until I cried. Then you made it all better by using your cock to caress that spot I like you to touch, deep inside me. The one that makes me crazy. I know I'm not allowed to play with myself, so I stopped, but I was so turned on. To try and make up for it, I took off my panties, and put them in the side pocket of your brief case......so I could share myself with you. I'll be there in time for lunch, I have more to tell you.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=13251119

Passionaria
06-19-2010, 03:06 AM
http://images.thetruthaboutcars.com/2010/03/Shibari4-254x350.jpg

Drapes drawn, darkness envelopes, overhead fan undulating gentle breezes, bare skin laid across satin, bottom up, with languid limbs, draped carelessly, across my big lush bed. Soft sighs, arising like a melody a top slow rhythmical breathing. This is how you found me. Thinking back, I wonder how long you watched me sleep, before indulging your dark fantasies. I awoke to the tug of ropes securing my wrists to my wrought iron headboard. My mind rustling from the dream time, I let out a scream of surprise, I had gone to bed alone, and now was woken abruptly, by the sting of ropes and the sound of your soft sadistic laughter. Drifting I could feel your long soft black hair, brush across my shoulders as you put duct tape across my mouth. You then gathered my hair above my head, pulled it taught, and braided a rope into my long tresses. I could feel you wrapping this braid in rhythmical circles, then with a sharp yank fastening this too, to my headboard. Hands and hair bound, legs free.
Get your ass up in the air you said in a voice that portrayed both affection and cruelty. In my sleepy laziness, I was slow to comply, and cried out when I felt the sharp sting of you whip across my full bottom. Put your ass in the air my pet, spread your legs, and show me your pussy. Pushing my chest into the soft bed, my hips rose, knees followed. Then I allowed my knees to slide open. I heard you moan and whisper under your breath, I’m savage tonight mi amor, forgive me. And again I felt the sting of your whip, over and over, until I began to sob. You ran your hand over my swollen flesh and murmured, that which gives you pain, can also give you pleasure. You took the whip and placed it between my legs, stopping for a moment to put lube beneath it. Then, and began to pull it, back and forth from clit to ass. All I could comprehend was the bumpy braid of leather, working all of me, massaging, back and forth, clit to ass, harder, and deeper. Until my wanting flesh arched, releasing into the whips rough insistence, wet, swollen, my clit rock hard, moaning, I was on the verge of cuming. Then you stopped, and I cringed a lightning bolt of fear, as I felt the whip across my bottom, my thighs, and lastly across my swollen pussy. I screamed and you stopped to steady me. Caressing me softly, comforting me, shhh it’s over amor, cooing, you are such a good girl you, said while kissing my bottom, sucking on my swollen pussy, teasing my clit with your warm delicious tongue.
Then with a quick deliberate movement you pulled back onto your knees. Now, for what I came here for. My mind swimming, my body released into your hands, as I felt you penetrating me with your big beautiful cock. Thrusting deep, hard, urgent, relentlessly, you used my body to satisfy yourself. Burning into me, you stretched my tenderness to meet you greedy demands. As you got close to exploding, you stopped for a moment pulled the lips of my pussy open, and began playing with my clit, then you fucked me some more. I could feel all of my body open to you as I came, over and over again, screaming, shaking, with warm tears flowing down my face. Your hips moving faster, harder, deeper, until finally satiated, you collapsed on top of me.
After a long drift of gentle holding, you arose and began kissing every inch of my naked body. Then flipped my over and sucked mercilessly on my breasts, kissed your way up my neck, and when you got to my face you quickly removed the tape and kissed my lips, long and hard, then again sweetly, and tenderly. You leaned over Grabbed my hair, lifting my head to your lips and whispered in my ear, “your body belongs to me, and I will use you when I want, where I want, in any way I want. You exists for my pleasure, is this so? “ In my sleepy voice I whimpered Aye, si Papi, te quiro, y yo soy tu esclavia. Yo soy tu esclavia. Good girl you replied. You gently rolled my back onto my tummy, and pulled a satin sheet over my red welted bottom and then, touched my cheek tenderly. Then walking towards my bedroom door you said smugly, I’ll be back in a few hours, sleep my pet, I have only begun to satisfy my savage desires for your flesh……

Passionaria
07-08-2010, 03:57 AM
I'm standing in front of you moving playfully, feeling the music, as you sit before me. Looking you square in the eye, unapologetic, I slip button after button from its secure hold, as my sheer black blouse falls open. Knees bent, hips move, shoulders back and the flowing sheer fabric slips into my hand, revealing a strappy black teddy from Fredricks, that is French, very French. Graceful hand movement and this sheer blouse is secured under my belt. Watching your eyes I'm studying your reaction, tonight I want to bring you across the edge of me, and see what you do with it. You are surprised but smug, smiling, shaking your head, with that keep playing look that I love. The DJ is good tonight, I smile. MMMM Elvis Crespo........

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7j3Mx4Z7y-c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7j3Mx4Z7y-c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

You stand up close to me, and run your hand along my cheek, and your thumb across my lips. My lips grasp it and suck it deep into my mouth as if it were your cock, eyes engaged you indulge this moment of sensuality, then in one swift movement, both of your hands grasp my neck, and you move us onto the dance floor, and deep into the crowd.

Bodies close, your leg between mine, our hips engage in a slow sensual Bachata. MMMM your packing I whisper in your ear, you know I love that Papi. You smirk, sliding both hands onto my hips guiding them in the rhythm of your choice, across your cock. Wrapping my arms around your neck I can't help but confess : Aye, you know how much I love your cock, the way it feels rubbing across my pussy, so sexy, all hard and thick, only two pieces of fabric separating you from me. It almost feels like I could slide some of it inside me, just the tip, I want just a little bit of it Papi, I plead. Mmmmmm the thought of all the things I want you to do to me~! Aye, my panties are getting wet, I look at you as my eyes grow dark, that please fuck me look. You soften in the sweet nasty of the moment kissing my neck, I can feel the urgency rise in your hips. You are such a delicious little slut you whisper, aren't you? I'm as naughty as you want me to be Papi. When it comes to sex, I exist for your pleasure, pleasing you is what gets me off. We'll see mi amor, how much you like to please me, you say under your breath. And you twirled me across the floor, and into less intimate dance moves through the rest of the song.

Do you want a drink mamita? You ask sweetly, guiding me to a table in a dark corner of the club. Yes, I would love a Mango Margarita, with really good Tequila. You grab my face with one hand and pucker my lips and kiss them, of course you want the good stuff, you said chuckling. I'll be right back.There is a wide upholstered bench in a v shape nestled into the dark corner. A heavy wooden table with a paisley table cloth is centered into the V. It's a secluded nitch, midst the raucous of the club. You come back with the drinks and scoot into the corner, thank you I say with a sweet kiss. And then the song comes on:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EVJUJxCQp0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EVJUJxCQp0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I move in front of you, drink in hand and take a sip, then bend over the table, my ass just under your face, and bounce my knees back. As my knees bounce back and forth, my hips follow, teasing you. I hear a deep growl escape your lips, as I sing; do the hip shake baby, shake your hips baby..... In one decisive move you pulled my panties to the side and pushed my hips down onto your cock, hard. I gasped, as you whispered in my ear, you want my cock? Then figure out how to take it right here. My senses reeled in the shock of going from empty and craving, to burning insistent fullness. I pulled the table closer,composing myself and continued sipping my drink. Then slowly began to move my hips from side to side keeping everything above my waist up completely still, working your delicious cock deeper and deeper into me. Then wrapping the muscles of my pussy tight around your cock, moved my hips in circles, then pushing my ass back into your stomach, raised up and slid your cock out a bit, and the let it slip back deep inside me, moving my hips in luscious isometric magic, until I found just the spot that made you moan. And then worked it over and over and over while innocently sipping my drink and smiling. I could hear your breathing become ragged and feel your abdominal muscles spasm as you pushed deeper into me, moaning under your breath you are such a sexy baby, mmmm you will get yours later baby, we're just warming up. Raise your hips up Mamita. And you tucked yourself away, turn me sideways on your lap, and kiss me deep. My arms wrap tight around you, hugging you affectionately ........

Wanted: Princess by day, Slut by night. That's what your add said, I whispered smiling. That's just my game. You have to be able to handle me standing in my power, in order to be worthy of the gift I lay before you, when I'm on my knees. What I offer you is not for free, it burns us both.

You put your hand in my hair, brought my lips to yours and kissed me like you meant it. Then you walked me out into the back alley, pulled down my panties, bent me over your knee, and spanked me as passers by careened their necks to catch a glance.

Note:
A Princess in my mind is not a spoiled, self centered brat. A Princess is a woman who knows that she has skills, and believes in her own self worth. She can be sweet and sexy while doing it, even playful. A Princess does not need anyones approval to like herself. She use her skills, then looks in the mirror and validates herself. No one can take that away from her........... there is power in that.

Passionaria :rose:

http://maison-close.com/EN/

Passionaria
07-22-2010, 01:26 AM
A soft light filters from a golden shade, who's sculpted edge is hung heavy with amber beads. Beaded gold silk, perched delicately, over an ornate gold leafed lamp base. A duet that whispers tales only antique pieces know. This soft golden light, an oasis of warmth, washes over a Chinese Camphor wood altar, it calls home. If this light had a taste it would be cinnamon and rose infused honey.

Orbs of softness meander over the altars edge falling languid across my massive hand carved Mahogany bed. The rich brown, intricately carved headboard, invokes exotic tales of Bali, or Java, then clings to tall posters which rise toward the ceiling. Four carved posters define the this space, my sanctuary. This light casts a soft sheen on satin sheets, resembling Moonlight on water, and plump pillows are tossed about the bed like boulders amidst smooth water.

It is here my love that I wait for you. The gold of my hair, silky across boulders of down and satin. My arms lazily draped amass moonlit water, my mind drifting into dream-space searching for you, calling you to play. Soft orbs of light fall across my bare breasts, rosy nipples erect, as if begging your lips to suck from them this light that tastes of cinnamon and rose infused honey. Light that rolls languid over curves and valleys of flesh, then melts into pools of my desire.

Calling to you with eyes closed, reaching into the dream-scape to find you, a soft smile emerges from my parted lips. A smile of recognition, because I find you my love, lingering inside my body like golden light, warm and shimmery. Melting across my sexuality like warm spiced honey. Moaning out loud as you seep into my wanting, and my knees fall open offering to you my tenderest vulnerabilities.I hear my voice whispering, taste me as I drift off to sleep......

Artdecogoddess
08-11-2010, 02:45 AM
Wonderfully written. Dark, sensual and magic. Excellent my friend!

Passionaria
08-20-2010, 08:05 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nZLbH1LoeD0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nZLbH1LoeD0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

~The edge~
Something in my soul, called me to you, as we sat cramped into slate blue upholstered seats, amidst the intensity of rush hour. The Bart car, was rocking rhythmically back and forth, while snaking through dark tunnels, underneath the bay. Finally delivering us safely to the other side, and onto solid ground once again. Watching you, I saw that your eyes reflected kindness, with passengers who jostled by you. Yes, kind eyes, laced with an unspoken edge of dangerous, a combination that I can't resist. As you turned looking toward me, I froze for a moment under your gaze, your eyes fixed, intent, and unflinching. Your gaze settling into me like fire, igniting a warm familiar yearning, something unspoken, something we both understood. It was this feeling that drew me to your door, pensive and craving. It was the fire in your eyes, and Carlitos playing, that pulled me through that door, and into your world.

Music blaring, I follow you like a nervous child, wandering through the museum of your life. Each room we pass through, a telling, of what lies behind those eyes. Finally arriving into the warmth of yellow, I stand before you, in your kitchen. Stand before you, quietly, with my anxiety dancing to Santana's music. Stand before you, my soft curvaceous body, bursting, into this slinky black dress. Stand before you, in my beautiful black stilettos, my body offered to you, and, to the games we will play.

My breath catches as you turn and walk towards me, silent and intent, your phrases spoken only through movement. Spin; and remove my coat. Pull me close; your arm wraps around my waist. Arm out; you dance me towards the wall. Step, step, pause Santana's music pulsing through my body. Step, step, pause my heart beating to the rhythm you have set. Step, step, pause your hard thick cock rubbing against the round of my bottom. Before I know it, I am up against the wall, hands cuffed above me, blindfolded and vulnerable, to your desires. My breath ragged, your hands everywhere.

You hands traversing my round breasts, flickering across erect nipples. Your voice, hot and sultry is whispering in my ear. Your leg opens my stance, your skilled fingers demanding access to my slick swollen flesh, and I don’t even know where my panties went. I do know my plump bare bottom is completely exposed, but thigh high nylons, and stilettos are still in place. My world begins to spin into a realm of sound, feeling, breath and desire. Yu step away from me, then I hear it, the sound of your belt, pulling from your pants, the sound of your pants unzipping and my world freezes.

I sense you walking near me, and I pull against the restraints that bind my hands, and begin whispering under my breath. My words are an irrational story woven out of fear, anxiety and desire, a story you ignore. Then, I feel the first sting of leather hot against my fleshy bottom, and I grow silent, amidst lightning. Each strike you deliver reverberating, not only across my skin, but across my soul as well. This pain, something I am not unfamiliar with. Years of Ballet training taught me to weave pain and beauty into art. My learning now offered to you, through hot, swollen, red flesh, of your making. My rational mind disintegrating into pointed desire, and all I want is for you, to fuck me. No playful little romp, I need the depth of your passion and expertise, delivered deep into my yearning flesh, a need you sense, and oblige. Your beautiful thick cock finding its way into places I didn’t even know existed. Teasing me into madness, the type that set’s my soul free. Free from the mundane everyday existence into shimmering waves of bliss. Over and over again you playing my body like an instrument hung from your ceiling. Every atom of my being is given to you, and your music. Until all I can do is weep.

Passionaria
01-20-2011, 12:43 AM
Entrenamiento de la Esclava

The entrance to the old Mediterranean building
softly lit
whispered stories of another time
elegance, opulence, serenity
graceful gardens spilling over
summer splendor offering fragrance
stealing a blossom
breathing it in
soft perfume eliciting mirth
calming her nerves
tonight is no social visit
everything within her
knows this

Apartment 6
how else could it be?
her calling to this need
manicured hand caressing door bell
pensive
willing
longing
frightened
pushing it
calling to the lesson of this night
greeted with affection
offering blossoms
floating into the room
wearing peacock blue shantung
the tenderness in hys eyes
a moment of enchantment
she exhales
knowing hy is pleased

kissing her cheek
whispering softly
it's to early for pain
breathe easy
tonight is a different kind of lesson
tonight is a lesson in need
do you understand me?
She nods her head yes
say it
Yes I understand
Who am I?
eyes twinkling
Usted es mi Amo
hy smirks
and who are you?
yo soy su Esclava
pulling her close, yes
hugs her sincerely
then then orders her
sit here

Drapes pull shut
blocking streetlights
all becomes dark
except five candles
burning
gentle light caressing two chairs
and an empty room
music playing
hy sits close
is there anything in this room that can hurt you?
No, No Amo
Hy blows out each candle
one by one
no seeing
only feeling
you will follow me by feeling
do you understand?
Si Amo
you may not express yourself
in words or actions
I'll find out what you have to offer me
another night
you will follow my every move
completely receptive
do you understand?
Si Amo
and pulls her to her feet
into the center of the room

the sound of music
and hys breath
close
but not touching
lips passing close
but not touching
hands run over her body exciting
her energy field
but not touching
allowing subtle energies
to merge
and hy pulls her close
into his arms
dancing
so close
she can smell
hys cologne
feel the crisp smooth cotton
of hys shirt
the calling of hys movements
was what she dance upon
each scent, feeling, impulse, sound
echoing in luxuriant fullness
life pounding surrendering
into hym
breathless
they danced
until their bodies understood
each other
completely
no words needed
to complete this
elaborate perforatation
of her resistance

Hy pushes her up against the wall
lips close
do you want to kiss me?
Yes
then beg me for it
she lost her composure for a moment
running her hand gently along hys cheek
whispering

pleading
Ay,e Papi béseme
and hys lips met hers
hys own desire taking over
sweet
urgent
demanding
sumptuous
and steps back
I'll see you tomorrow night
grabbing her hand leading her to the door
she stands there confused and breathless
her throbbing body her tribulation
do not touch yourself
do you understand me?
I want you to fall asleep
with every inch of your body calling out to me
I'll be listening
Si Amo
He walked her to her car
and saw her safley on her way home
smiling as hy returned to Apartment 6
knowing
that each action he performed
was a conscious mark
drawn on the clean slate of her innocents
molding her into a willing convert of hys desires

:cat:

Passionaria
01-20-2011, 01:00 AM
From the Tao
emerges
Yin and Yang
primal forces
dance
intertwine
multiply
giving rise to
this precious
pulsing
manifestation
of life
with infinite
possibilities

humans
children of the universe
follow suite
universal laws
reflecting our true nature
multidimensional beings
and all parts need attention
I hear you

But right now
I want to speak of this part
because
our last
delightful encounter
you left me
suffering
and you enjoying
my circumstances
and so it is
every time I sit
warmth pulsing
I cross my legs
and my breath
catches with desire
walking through the store
my hips sway
with this tensoin
and,
I feel no shame
in sharing my
luscious predicament
need
fueling my boldness

time is my conundrum
beautiful one
my gift
my desire
looking deep into your eyes
opening to you
my bodies
succulent acquiescence
and in my bold wickedness
turning over
because this part needs attention too
:cherry:

Passionaria
01-20-2011, 01:03 AM
The cure
The cure
Tonight I feel no mercy
I'm pent up
and needing release
no coy teasing
no sweet submission
no waiting
animal instinct
I need to play rough
and I know
you
will not deny me

No spa like bathing tonight
I pick my favorite scent and shower
stepping out
grabbing lotion
fling my hair forward
and
follow my curves
with scented silkiness
then towel
brush out my hair
and perfume
make up
stop

Pausing for a moment
to slip my
fingers between my legs
and capture
just a hint of my own scent
mixing it with
the perfume
behind my ears
a calling
to the animal in you

smiling to myself
I head straight for the
no mercy
section of my closet
hmmm
tonight I'll temper
fire with innocents
shock value
looks sweet
but burns
starting with pink lace
matching
garter belt
seamed stockings
and a strappy deep fuchsia
satin dress
fitted enough
to suggest curves
and hints of my undergarments
as I move
thank you Ms Vickie
shoes, earrings, handbag, keys
and I'm gone

I knew where to find you, You own
a small dark intimate club
filled with music
and people
who need no answers

I walk straight to you
no words
like a cat
brushing past you as
I walked towards the dance floor
the fullness of my
backside and sent of perfume
making contact
eyes meet
yours follow down my body
as intense as a caress
rising back up into mine
You pull me close
Hug me
and I throw my arms
around your neck
lean in close
Kiss your cheek
then leaning closer
run my teeth down the edge
of your ear to your earlobe
and whisper
Papi please
I need you with no words tonight
you lean back pushing your hips into mine
eyes reading me
and as that wicked smile emerges
you begin to laugh quietly to yourself
Understanding completely
I smile
knowing you came prepared

And push you away, hard
Nothing is for free tonight
The music changes
And we begin to dance
You touch my arm
And I push it away
You look into my eyes
And the energy thickens
Walking around me
reaching for my waist
I slap your hand away
I look at you
And the energy thickens
You grab me hard pulling me close
I bite you
And fight my way out of your arms

You stop and survey the crowd
Walking behind me
You grab both my arms hard
and lead me off the dance floor
that slow deep laugh that
I know means trouble
Tumbling from your being
Into your office
Locking the door
Turning up the music

Eyes locked
Breathing rugged
You run your hand
Along the side of my face
Tender
And grab deep into my hair
Pulling my lips to you
having them as you please
Captured for a moment
I don’t fight back
Letting you enjoy my sweetness
Your grip loosens
And I escape

You come towards me and I slap you
your face stinging
you recoil and the energy thickens
I slap you again
And again
And I search your eyes
Finding what I seek
The animal in you
you grab my hands hard
turn me around and bend me over your desk
knocking everything to the floor
and pin me there
in one fast movement
you pull up my dress
exposing pink lace
I squirm trying to get away
But it is useless
I hear your belt come undone
and you pants unzip
and in one continuous movement
you rip my panties to the side
and …………
The rest of this story
belongs to us.
I will say that sometimes
We all pay
For things
that are not of our own doing.
:candle:

Sarasvati

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 05:50 PM
I feel these stories belong here, where the seeds of inspiration took form, whispered their stories and were cast unto the four winds. I have left them for you, a sweet hot mess, a snapshot in time ; one Femme's journey through the land of Butch Femme Romance. As always, I send my love, and wish you Life's PASSION .......
:cat: Passionaria

http://i.creativecommons.org/l/by/3.0/88x31.png
~ This collection of stories ::: Flowers of Submission :::
is protected under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 ~

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3il7LmkEvOw1eYkXaAnYj0YwTeyblv C7dCIiZ5tpCPZLI2OLKgg

~ Jaguarita ( my pen name)

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 06:07 PM
7w0Fasbmbzo

Carino, Passionaria