PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Girl Needs Special Home

Sachita
07-13-2010, 01:50 PM
http://www.dancingcreekfarm.com/?p=334

Located in Southern VA

christie
07-13-2010, 01:54 PM
What a cute girl!! Hope you find her a home soon!

Sachita
07-13-2010, 01:57 PM
What a cute girl!! Hope you find her a home soon!

Thank you. She really is very sweet and loving. The perfect indoor dog and still small enough for your lap. Some dogs just have personality for days. She's one of them.

Oneida
07-13-2010, 02:18 PM
Oh, I would be soooo tempted if you were closer! Good luck with the search.

Gemme
07-13-2010, 10:55 PM
http://www.dancingcreekfarm.com/?p=334

Located in Southern VA

I want her. :blink:

I can't have her, but I want her. I think she's absolutely adorable and it sounds like she's got a really good temperament and is smart. I love her name too.

I still want her.

*pout*

Sachita
07-14-2010, 08:11 AM

I can't have her, but I want her. I think she's absolutely adorable and it sounds like she's got a really good temperament and is smart. I love her name too.

I still want her.

*pout*

she really does. This dog is being fostered at my sisters home. I normally take in at least 4-6 dogs a year that get adopted. I never met a dog so adoptable as she is. We had a few people interested but my sister has gotten attached and was too critical. At the same time she can't keep her. She's really smart for a dog that was locked away most her life.

The right home will appear plus I give 50% off boarding for the life of the pet and if it doesnt work out we take them back.

TickledPink
07-14-2010, 08:43 AM

I still want her.

*pout*

Pouts with Gemme. ADORABLE. I would take them all if I could!

christie
07-14-2010, 08:47 AM
Pouts with Gemme. ADORABLE. I would take them all if I could!

Bratboy and I are Nashville bound tomorrow - don't tempt me to bring her to you!!!

Gemme
07-14-2010, 10:00 AM
she really does. This dog is being fostered at my sisters home. I normally take in at least 4-6 dogs a year that get adopted. I never met a dog so adoptable as she is. We had a few people interested but my sister has gotten attached and was too critical. At the same time she can't keep her. She's really smart for a dog that was locked away most her life.

The right home will appear plus I give 50% off boarding for the life of the pet and if it doesnt work out we take them back.

I could understand that. That's one of the reasons I can't foster; I'd get too attached and wind up with a house full of pups. :blink:

If I were already in Texas and settled on my own, it would be different.

Please let us know when she's adopted. :)

Ebon
07-14-2010, 10:05 AM
Oh this is about a furry child? She is cute though. Wish I had the means to take her in.

lipstixgal
07-14-2010, 10:09 AM
She is really cute I wish I could take her but I have two of my own and my senior dog is not well and would really not like another dog in the house, he barely tolerates the little one that I have had for two years!! Good luck on finding a good home you will...let me know when you have found a good home I will pray for her that someone gets her soon!!