PDA

View Full Version : hellooooooooooooo anyone home

Dean Thoreau
11-09-2009, 05:09 PM
Ok so anyone in PA?
I am....a transplant.....born and raised new jersey...explains a lot doesnt it.

PoeticWitch
11-11-2009, 04:39 AM
Nope no one here.. cept you and I dean... *evil grin*

Dean Thoreau
11-16-2009, 03:06 PM
hummm this coud get dangerous muckles

NJFemmie
11-16-2009, 03:08 PM
You should have kept your ass in Jersey.

PoeticWitch
11-17-2009, 10:52 AM
dangerous? how so? you think I might jump your bones or something? lol then it might lead to more serious things like :married:

hottprof
11-21-2009, 10:44 PM
you are not the only two... I am in pa as well.. right between the two of you... good ole Lancaster County woot woot

Smiles :frog:

PoeticWitch
11-22-2009, 06:57 AM
you are not the only two... I am in pa as well.. right between the two of you... good ole Lancaster County woot woot

woot! Yay! we are not alone in the world!! Welcome!!! I have been to Lancaster a time or two.. but for some reason I dont remember much of it... hmmm... have a wonderful day!

hottprof
11-22-2009, 09:24 AM
nope never alone in the world when you have a "Friend in Pennsylvania"

lol sorry that was pretty bad...
Lancaster is Amish Country so horse and buggy land

FeminineAllure
11-26-2009, 11:31 PM
Here at home in PA.:flowers: Former N.J. resident also.
New Hope area now. My brother owns Mollys Pub in the city of Lancaster.
Stopping in to say hi.

hottprof
12-01-2009, 09:34 AM
Here at home in PA.:flowers: Former N.J. resident also.
New Hope area now. My brother owns Mollys Pub in the city of Lancaster.
Stopping in to say hi.

OMG I love Mollys the best sour grape martini's EVER... next time you come to visit let me know... we should meet up and grab drinks :)

Kenna
12-02-2009, 04:25 PM
*shouts out to neighbors*
Been in Central PA for many years.... but soon, Portland Oregon bound.
Can't wait! I'm gonna really miss some special friends here... but the only place I have to gather to meet others like myself is Liquid891. (I'm not a bar hopper though...)
It would be GREAT to get together for some kind of brunch or casual dinner with my PA neighbors? Any ideas?

Dean Thoreau
12-02-2009, 04:32 PM
ok just let me know where u all are gonna meet up........... hotprof can pick me up..........she's a :goodscore:

Would be fun to gather together and................ :dance2:

hottprof
12-02-2009, 04:32 PM
hey I do not even know what Liquid891 is so you are ovboisly a step ahead of where to meet people in central pa...

welcome Sweet and Content... even if it is only for a little :)

*yeah I can pick ya up dean... I just do not know where that is...*

Kenna
12-02-2009, 05:26 PM
hey I do not even know what Liquid891 is so you are ovboisly a step ahead of where to meet people in central pa...

welcome Sweet and Content... even if it is only for a little :)

*yeah I can pick ya up dean... I just do not know where that is...*

Thank you kindly, Hottprof, much appreciated.
Liquid was previously known as the local "lesbian bar", now with new owners and a new "more inclusive feel", it's known as one of the few "gay bars" in Harrisburg. You can google "Liquid891" for their website if you wish. , I have attended one nice "show" where they did a Drag Queen show and Bellydancers for a fund raiser... but I don't care for bars and am not a smoker. We are not far from Amish Country, but I can only speak for myself at this time...I'd enjoy possibly meeting for a brunch at, say maybe, a place that serves a nice breakfast and where we can enjoy good company and awesome conversation? My moving day is the last week of December, sorry for short notice.

FeminineAllure
12-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Sisters in Philadelphia has great Karaoke nights every Thursday. Center City seems far from many of you though.
http://www.sistersnightclub.com/about.html:choir:

PoeticWitch
12-02-2009, 06:29 PM
no way for me to get to Phillie unless some picks my happy arse up in York... Harrisburg is easier for me to get to.... um yeah we need to figure this out...

Kenna
12-02-2009, 10:12 PM
York or in between Harrisburg and Philly is good for me... I can't promise yet as I'd like to discuss with my partner, but being that I'm on sebatical until the move, my schedule is pretty much open.

Kenna
12-10-2009, 07:17 PM
no way for me to get to Phillie unless some picks my happy arse up in York... Harrisburg is easier for me to get to.... um yeah we need to figure this out...

Anyone have any plans for New Years in PA? I've attend "Carlisle First Night" before and LOVED it. It was good, clean, safe fun with many activities, good food and fireworks. And it wasn't nearly as crazy as Times Square or other big cities. I would LOVE to go this year. Would anyone like to join us? We could help work out/organize accommodations & travel. http://www.firstnightcarlisle.com/

hpychick
01-13-2010, 08:01 PM
Hi from the other side of PA! I'm a transplant too...but from way to many places to start naming them! LOL

Pittsburgh is where I call home...for now.

ONLY
01-13-2010, 09:44 PM
*knocking on the door* waiting patiently..........for a minute or two lol

Lusciousblondefemme
02-18-2010, 02:35 PM
Ok .. i am in PA .. a transplant from Jersey as well .. (What part of Jersey are you transplanted from) ..

Unfortunately I live up in the Northeastern part of Pa just outside of Scranton..

Maybe this summer I will have to come down to hang with you all in the southern part of the state.

Kenna
02-18-2010, 02:42 PM
Ok .. i am in PA .. a transplant from Jersey as well .. (What part of Jersey are you transplanted from) ..

Unfortunately I live up in the Northeastern part of Pa just outside of Scranton..

Maybe this summer I will have to come down to hang with you all in the southern part of the state.

Welcome! That sounds great!! If my new job doesn't take me out of state by then... I'd be happy to show you around to some very beautiful and peaceful, fun places in Central PA... if you enjoy going to Pride, I was VERY impressed with Harrisburg Pride. There's many nice, enjoyable places nearby that don't cost much to have a great day. I like to go north-east to Bangor to hike and brush up on my photography skills at Columcille Megalith Park (one of my most favorite places in the world!)

Lusciousblondefemme
02-18-2010, 02:46 PM
Thank You for welcoming me to the thread.. Lets hope that you dont get taken outta PA before you can show me around ..

I hear wonderful things about Harrisburg and Philly.. I usually go to Pride in NYC but am up to going in new places as well..

Kenna
02-18-2010, 02:57 PM
Thank You for welcoming me to the thread.. Lets hope that you dont get taken outta PA before you can show me around ..

I hear wonderful things about Harrisburg and Philly.. I usually go to Pride in NYC but am up to going in new places as well..

Harrisburg Pride was very well organized, in a BEAUTIFUL location on Front Street right next to the river and lots of shade trees, a huge well planned parade and vendors (Ohhh I LOVE "Dykes on Bikes"!! melts my heart every time!)

Maybe when spring gets here (or just a little warmer weather) we can plan a day trip to enjoy the sunshine and maybe get a bunch of us together for lunch?

Lusciousblondefemme
02-18-2010, 05:56 PM
that sounds wonderful to me ... Lets try and organize this :)

Kenna
03-05-2010, 10:28 PM
that sounds wonderful to me ... Lets try and organize this :)

I felt and heard SPRING today!!
You still interested in trying to set something up for a warm, spring day get-together? No pressure...

Anyone else in PA (or nearby) interested in a casual day out sometime in the near future???

Lusciousblondefemme
03-06-2010, 10:45 AM
I felt and heard SPRING today!!
You still interested in trying to set something up for a warm, spring day get-together? No pressure...

Anyone else in PA (or nearby) interested in a casual day out sometime in the near future???

Yes I am definately up for a get together... With the beautiful sun out today and the sky blue it makes me want to go play :)

ruthie14
03-06-2010, 07:49 PM
I live in NJ...and depending on where you have this little spring shindiig... would love to be there ... let me know!

zannadyke
03-21-2010, 07:55 PM
Hi all... I'd like to join you PA-ians here. Born in NJ, but lived in PA all my life, except the 1 1/2 years I lived in Sweden (not to be confused with Switzerland)... I have lived in many areas of Pa, and am familiar with most of the state. Grew up in Lansdale, outside Philly, moved to Millersville (and went to Penn Manor HighSchool), then moved up to Selinsgrove, where I graduated highschool. Lived in Bethlehem, Clarion, Williamsport, and now... Pottstown! I have been to Liquid and Stallions in harrisburg, The Ranch in York, Sisters and others in Philly, but my favorite gay/lesbian bar by far is Diamonz with Stonewall a close second! Anyway... just thought I'd let you all know I am out here too!

PoeticWitch
03-22-2010, 05:48 AM
Hi all... I'd like to join you PA-ians here. Born in NJ, but lived in PA all my life, except the 1 1/2 years I lived in Sweden (not to be confused with Switzerland)... I have lived in many areas of Pa, and am familiar with most of the state. Grew up in Lansdale, outside Philly, moved to Millersville (and went to Penn Manor HighSchool), then moved up to Selinsgrove, where I graduated highschool. Lived in Bethlehem, Clarion, Williamsport, and now... Pottstown! I have been to Liquid and Stallions in harrisburg, The Ranch in York, Sisters and others in Philly, but my favorite gay/lesbian bar by far is Diamonz with Stonewall a close second! Anyway... just thought I'd let you all know I am out here too!

jello zannadyke,

welcome to the PA thread. :rubberducky:

stonebutchinpa
03-23-2010, 06:00 PM
Hi everyone! I live in Pa as well. Central Pa...near Hershey.

hpychick
03-23-2010, 07:02 PM
*waving from the Pittsburgh area Hi everyone! I live in Pa as well. Central Pa...near Hershey.

cinderella
03-23-2010, 07:05 PM
Hello from The Poconos...2-hour drive from The Big Apple & Philly. :)

stonebutchinpa
03-24-2010, 05:41 PM
Hi there Ms Hpychick and Ms Cinderella. Pleasure to meet both of you ladies

PoeticWitch
03-25-2010, 06:08 AM
Hi everyone! I live in Pa as well. Central Pa...near Hershey.

I use to love going to Hershey.... I am down in York... rather boring place that is trying to be a city... if you knew me you would know why I said that last statement... lol I crack myself up sometimes.. anyways! Jellos!

MissRoni
05-08-2010, 04:39 PM
Anyone going this year to Pittsburgh's Pride? My UU congregation would like to plan a trip up, but I don't know where to go for the parade. I sure would appreciate any inside info. :)

MissRoni
(Down in Morgantown, WV)

LotusFlower
06-19-2010, 07:23 PM
Hi,

We should meet up in Philly or AC sometime this summer! Let me know and I will advertise it around Philadelphia.

Did want to do a lingerie party anyway ...

Any femmes want to help? :|

LotusFlower

Softly
06-19-2010, 07:38 PM
Did want to do a lingerie party anyway ...

Any femmes want to help? :|

LotusFlower

ME ME ME!!!

hottprof
09-18-2011, 07:21 AM
bump... bump... anyone around?

~Bo
09-18-2011, 08:15 AM
Meeee......meeee.....meeeee!!! :dance2:

Rainbow90
12-10-2011, 09:45 PM
Anyone in the Lock Haven area?

hot-not
07-08-2012, 11:18 PM
I will be in Philly tomorrow July 9 to Saturday July 14th. Thought it might be fun to have a little dinner gathering Thursday or Friday evening. Hoping you Philly folks see this post and we can get something together sort of last minute.

Text me here if your interested and I will see you Aall in Philly!!

HotButch4Fem
07-09-2012, 02:03 AM
Hello All *waving from Lancaster County PA* Glad to be here and would love to meet up with you all sometime. I am in Columbia,PA.

hot-not
07-10-2012, 11:32 AM
I am in philly til Sat. Anyone?

ruthie14
08-25-2012, 06:40 PM
Anyone here going to Sister Space?

ScandalAndy
09-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Anyone here going to Sister Space?

Just got back!!! Loved every second of it! Were you at the show Friday night in the barn?

DanieClarke
10-07-2012, 09:48 AM
Central pa farm here basically living off grid and rustic

ScandalAndy
10-08-2012, 05:48 AM
What a lovely homestead you've got! I really enjoyed looking at the photos.

[quote=DanieClarke;670265]Central pa farm here basically living off grid and rustic

MissRoni
11-09-2012, 05:19 PM
Hey all! I am in Monongalia County in WV...anyone here in So. Western PA?

ScandalAndy
11-20-2012, 11:15 AM
Darn! I'm on the other side of the state! South Eastern

diamondrose
01-05-2013, 11:32 AM
Hey y'all. I am heading up to Philly to visit my family at the end of the month. There is always some down time for me to do some tourist stuff . I am up for meeting a few of y'all in Philly if anyone is interested.

diamondrose
01-20-2013, 07:12 AM
I am going to be in the philly area this weekend. I am open to meeting up with with a few of yall if anyone is interested.

Violet Vice
05-04-2014, 02:17 PM
I'm in Lancaster, good to see several others so near by as well.

afrcnqueen
03-16-2015, 09:44 PM
Yo!!
Hi Philly butch-femme planeteers :-)