PDA

View Full Version : Legendryder here....

Legendryder
11-09-2009, 05:20 PM
Well,

I just got directed here by my dear friend Vlasta. We had lost touch for a while, life happens I suppose. But, she found me on FB, and reconnected. So, I am glad to see another site come to life. I have missed being able to chat with folks of like interests. I just got so tired of all the bs on BF, it gave me a headache. And besides, they kept banning all the cool people!! Seems a shame to not be able to speak your mind. Anyhow, I am glad to be here, hope to chat with you all soon.

Legend

Andrew, Jr.
11-09-2009, 05:52 PM
Hi Legend. Welcome :)

Lady Jewel
11-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Geez...I must be a goody two shoes or something. I NEVER got banned!!! I think Im gonna have to go back and try harder LMAO. Welcome and give Bob a snuggle for me :)

Well,

I just got directed here by my dear friend Vlasta. We had lost touch for a while, life happens I suppose. But, she found me on FB, and reconnected. So, I am glad to see another site come to life. I have missed being able to chat with folks of like interests. I just got so tired of all the bs on BF, it gave me a headache. And besides, they kept banning all the cool people!! Seems a shame to not be able to speak your mind. Anyhow, I am glad to be here, hope to chat with you all soon.

Legend

Legendryder
11-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Thanks to you both. And Bob is being a little Mr. Cranky-pants today. I am almost afraid to snuggle with him, he is being nippy and growling at stuff.

WolfyOne
11-09-2009, 06:23 PM
Welcome to The Planet. Vlasta's wonderful, isn't she?

Legendryder
11-09-2009, 06:28 PM
Yes she is. And thanks for the welcome.

TIMBERWOLF
11-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Welcome Ledendryder to the Planet. Glad to see you here.
TIMBER

Arwen
11-09-2009, 11:03 PM
Welcome to the Planet, Legendryder. :)

Tommi
11-11-2009, 05:43 PM
Hello Legend...enjoy the fesh slice of life.

Refreshing here.

Best to you.
Tommi

Vlasta
11-13-2009, 01:40 AM
Well,

Legend

hi hon ,

I recommended this website ,but officially I didn't say welcome!!!! I am sorry:( I was released from a hospital yesterday evening . I slept for hours and physically I am fine just stressed and exhausted from work and classes . I was forced to take week off and I am hoping to talk to you on this little vacation .I would love to make a trip and see you and Bob .
I am hoping you are enjoying this place and reconnecting with your old friends .

love ya ... hugs to you

Vlasta

Paphigleo
11-13-2009, 03:53 AM
I've never been banned either... never even got any infraction points against me, only 2 warnings ever, and both were total bs... even before the latest BS (mind the capitals there)!

Welcome legend!