08-18-2010, 10:22 AM
You mean...I'm the ONLY Italian in this forum?? :blink:

Hmmm, I imagine this will be a very lonely thread! :D

sweetfemme247
08-18-2010, 11:19 AM
im not italian, but I love their food

Rockinonahigh
08-18-2010, 12:10 PM
Italian hear..my family matrenal line is from Palarmo.

amiyesiam
08-18-2010, 12:47 PM
half italian

MrSunshine
08-18-2010, 12:56 PM
what's the other half? my other half is Irish which might explain why I'm such a fucker :|

lipstixgal
08-18-2010, 01:00 PM
Italian Greek and Jewish so saphardic I guess!!

AtLast
08-18-2010, 02:28 PM
Italian Chilean here. 1.5 generation... my Poppa arrived from Drusco, Italy at Ellis Island in 1922.

sweet-sinner
08-19-2010, 06:19 AM
Ooooh, I see the original Italian line has been improved with other great nationalities for most of you! :)

LieslKate
08-19-2010, 07:55 PM
Shepardic and Ashkenazie background secular Jew who's been to Italy a few times, loves Italian food esp Piedmontese and makes killer marinara and risotto ! Does that count? For bonus points I can swear in Italian too <sweet smile>

Mister Bent
08-19-2010, 07:58 PM
what's the other half? my other half is Irish which might explain why I'm such a fucker :|

Excuse me! I'm half Irish and...

Nevermind.

amiyesiam
08-19-2010, 08:07 PM

Excuse me! I'm half Irish and...

Nevermind.

I am half Italian
the other half is Irish, scotch and a bit of french
and a taurus

Dear husband
see you are a saint

JAGG
08-19-2010, 08:12 PM
Well I'm not Italian but I love Italian food. Does that count?

Glenn
08-19-2010, 08:27 PM
Scusi Ma; :fart:Lei non puo fare la buono salsa sensa la Famiglia San Marzano pomodoro? Translation: Without the San Marzano plum tomatoe, it's impossible to make a killer sauce.:hangloose:

Shepardic and Ashkenazie background secular Jew who's been to Italy a few times, loves Italian food esp Piedmontese and makes killer marinara and risotto ! Does that count? For bonus points I can swear in Italian too <sweet smile>

sweet-sinner
09-14-2010, 01:59 PM
Well I'm not Italian but I love Italian food. Does that count?

if it comes from you, it does count! ;)

BullRider_Dillon
09-14-2010, 02:17 PM
Ciao
I am not Italian,I am Swedish who happens to have a huge and I mean HUGE interest in the culture.Italian women in my humble opinion,are the most gorgeous women on the planet.

On another note,Swedish and Italian genes make beautiful babies.Isabella Rossellini the daughter of the Swede Ingrid Bergman and the Italian Roberto Rossellini is a perfect example of the wonderful mix of genes.

La Dolce Vita!

lipstixgal
09-14-2010, 02:23 PM
Ciao
I am not Italian,I am Swedish who happens to have a huge and I mean HUGE interest in the culture.Italian women in my humble opinion,are the most gorgeous women on the planet.

On another note,Swedish and Italian genes make beautiful babies.Isabella Rossellini the daughter of the Swede Ingrid Bergman and the Italian Roberto Rossellini is a perfect example of the wonderful mix of genes.

La Dolce Vita!

That is so true!! Isabella is gorgeous

AtLast
09-14-2010, 02:56 PM
Oh, yes, Italian! With some South American mixed in (it's all Latin!!). 1.5 generational immigration status. Old, too....

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=54800502197&ref=ts

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/profile-ak-snc4/object3/501/22/n54800502197_4820.jpg

Alpha Dog
09-14-2010, 02:59 PM
ITALIAN, MEXICAN, FILIPINO, CHOCTAW, SCOT

morningstar55
09-14-2010, 03:59 PM
im half irish ........ but grew in a Italian nieghborhood......now back living there... does that count..?? LOL

Gemme
09-14-2010, 06:20 PM
I'm half pure Italian and half Lawd knows what (various degrees of French, English, Dutch, and we're pretty sure Asian). I've been told a lot of my home country family is in Sicily.

I'm second generation and the only girl born in the US (for the Italian side).

Queerasfck
09-14-2010, 06:21 PM
Yes, I am Eyetalian.

Corkey
09-14-2010, 06:28 PM
Like every thing else...too far back to count. I however love one.

Scorp
09-14-2010, 06:37 PM
Si, si signorita, io italiano, molto bene grazie.

Mi Chiamo Scorp...

Ciao!

http://cdn3.ioffer.com/img/item/110/669/017/aZmT.jpg

http://www.littletasteofitaly.com/_borders/boot.jpg

Strappie
09-14-2010, 06:46 PM
I'm not Italian ... But I sure love me some Italian women!!

Yummieeeeeeeee!!

AtLast
09-14-2010, 09:37 PM
I'm half pure Italian and half Lawd knows what (various degrees of French, English, Dutch, and we're pretty sure Asian). I've been told a lot of my home country family is in Sicily.

I'm second generation and the only girl born in the US (for the Italian side).

Well, this is quite the combination of beauty! All mixed with a rich intellect. I think you should get a patent!

FeminineAllure
09-14-2010, 09:45 PM
Italian, Greek and Irish here.

BullRider_Dillon
09-18-2010, 08:59 AM
I eat antipasta twice
Just because she is so nice, Angelina
Angelina, the waitress at the pizzeria

I give up soup and minestrone
Just to be with her alone, Angelina
Angelina, the waitress at the pizzeria

Ti vol-glio be-ne
Angelina I adore you
E vol-glio be-ne
Angelina I live for you

E un pas-sio-ne
You have set my heart on fire
But Angelina
Never listens to my song

I eat antipasta twice
Just because she is so nice, Angelina
Angelina, waitress at the pizzeria

If she'll be a my My Car-ra mi-a
Then I'll join in matrimony
With a girl who serves spumoni
And Angelina will be mine!

Nina
09-18-2010, 09:06 AM
really?...fucking Really!!??...

I don't know what to say...that's not true, I *do* know what to say and am choosing, as a woman with beautiful sense, not to say it...

I *will* say that I find this to be really, and I mean Really, offensive...

Nina

Dedicated to the Italian femmes because no other culture has such beautiful women with a sense of servitude and devotion to the family.
Regards,
Dillon[/QUOTE]

BullRider_Dillon
10-08-2010, 07:50 AM
Thanks to Nina this fucking thread died.What a shame cause like I said
"Dedicated to the Italian femmes because no other culture has such beautiful women with a sense of servitude and devotion to the family.
Regards,
Dillon

Diva
10-08-2010, 08:08 AM
Thanks to Nina this fucking thread died.What a shame cause like I said
"Dedicated to the Italian femmes because no other culture has such beautiful women with a sense of servitude and devotion to the family.
Regards,
Dillon

Are you kidding me?

I so reported this hateful post......

Regards.....

Thinker
10-08-2010, 08:12 AM
Moderation

Bullrider_Dillon, your post has been reported multiple times. It is extremely offensive and rude and not anywhere near what we are building here at the Planet.

Consider this a very stern warning with further action pending. Once the moderation and admin team gather, we will discuss as a team.

As always, you are not to discuss or argue moderation in a thread. If you have legitimate questions, feel free to contact me via PM. Otherwise, you might want to read the TOS for this site. We seek to build community here, not tear one another down.

Thinker (moderator)

Thinker
10-08-2010, 08:14 AM
Are you kidding me?

I so reported this hateful post......

Regards.....

Thank you for using the report feature. As a reminder, once you report a post please let the moderation team look into it before further derailing the thread.

Thanks, Diva.

Thinker (moderator)

Kobi
10-08-2010, 09:02 AM
[/FONT]Thanks to Nina this fucking thread died.What a shame cause like I said
Regards,
Dillon

I am second generation Italian born in this country. My heritage is in farmlands outside of Rome which might explain my ability to sit and stare at a cow for hours.

From my traditional background and female mentors, I did learn and am proud of the multitude of qualities and abilities that were passed on to me. I wish I had paid more attention during the cooking lessons as these are skills and "secrets" now lost.

I miss sitting around the kitchen listening to my Grandmother and Aunts talk about the way things were in the "old country", how different things were in the "new world" and how they struggled with the differences. I miss hearing how they processed these new things and found ways to incorporate them into their individual lives and ways of being.

And, I do cherish the many ways in which love, loyalty, family, capability, strength, pride, communication, achievement, and tradition were passed on to my generation. Tho the ways these qualities are expressed may have changed over the decades, the message, to me, was consistent.

The message was...you are woman, you are strong, you are a survivor, you are capable.

Glenn
10-08-2010, 09:08 AM
I shoulda paid more attention to the cooking lessons too Kobi. I'd give everything I own to see us all in the kitchen again, watching my Nana's beautiful hands cooking and baking. You know chefs use to come to the house to watch my Nana! I have'nt tasted food like hers since she passed.

Thinker
10-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Notice

The moderation team has dealt with the offensive post reported in this thread. Again, thanks to those of you who made us aware.

Please continue on with the original spirit of the thread and refrain from giving anymore time or energy to that which has already been resolved.

If you have any legitimate questions regarding the moderation, please contact me via PM.

Thinker (moderator)

Italianboi
06-09-2013, 02:52 PM
So....anymore Italians out there??? dai.... venite fuori!!!!! lol :D