PDA

View Full Version : Jumping in the Deep end of the Pool,

nowandthen
08-30-2010, 02:59 PM
I am an old school Butch who wears argyle, leather and rides a harley. I have been out 31 years and Clean and sober for 25 years. I am working on my Master in Sociology and applying for PhD programs. I have been a carpenter for 21 years now. I am Single, monogamous and looking for my life partner. I am open to the universe bringing the right Femme into my World who is my equal. I live a life focused on Social justices, spiritual practice, and seeing the best in others. I love laughter as much as good honest conversation. My luggage is in a carry-on and organize, and I have enough humility,compassion and forgiveness in my heart to know that I am a work in progress. That seems like the basics:glasses:
thxs for stopping by

lipstixgal
08-30-2010, 03:03 PM
I am an old school Butch who wears argyle, leather and rides a harley. I have been out 31 years and Clean and sober for 25 years. I am working on my Master in Sociology and applying for PhD programs. I have been a carpenter for 21 years now. I am Single, monogamous and looking for my life partner. I am open to the universe bringing the right Femme into my World who is my equal. I live a life focused on Social justices, spiritual practice, and seeing the best in others. I love laughter as much as good honest conversation. My luggage is in a carry-on and organize, and I have enough humility,compassion and forgiveness in my heart to know that I am a work in progress. That seems like the basics:glasses:
thxs for stopping by

Nice to meet ya I'm in NJ unfortunately!!:|

suebee
08-30-2010, 03:17 PM
Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll find lots of kindred spirits. Grab your favorite beverage, :tea: sit in front of the monitor and meet the gang!

Sue :floatbee:

Isadora
08-30-2010, 03:46 PM
and charming and emotionally present and strong and ethical and honest and still learning and growing...you are all of these and more, my friend.

nowandthen
08-30-2010, 04:22 PM
and charming and emotionally present and strong and ethical and honest and still learning and growing...you are all of these and more, my friend.
You are to Kind Isadora, I am grateful for you and your love and support:praying:

betenoire
08-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Welcome to the site. Any friend of Isa's is a friend of mine.

Maria
08-30-2010, 05:18 PM
Welcome to the bfp. Great name!

Gayla
08-30-2010, 05:20 PM
Welcome to the Planet! :)

Guy
08-30-2010, 05:23 PM
Welcome to the site!

always2late
08-30-2010, 06:02 PM
Welcome to the Planet :)