PDA

View Full Version : Red Haired Canadian Femme

Anais
10-27-2010, 01:00 PM
Hello,

I am new and this is my introduction.
I am very "girly" even though I play some pretty rought and tumble sports.
I am not "easily managed" and I am independent and headstrong.
I am attracted to friends and lovers that are strong and individuals.
Most people find me very "kinky" but I belive that my sexuality is a large part of who I am but I am not in any way Vanilla and to be truthful Vanilla does not keep my interest.

I am very very pretty and I do not say that to be vain - I warn those people because if you want to play with me you need to be wearing your "big daddy pants" I am not willing to deal with jelousy and insecurity.

I like a partner who enjoys the fact that when we go places people will look at me and a partner who desire to make me happy is what makes them fulfilled and happy.

I am attracted to strong butch women, its the strength that is the primary attraction, being that I am so dominent myself I want to have that person who I can turn that control over to, to have the one person that can take care of me...

Not sure if that makes sense.

I believe I am complicated and interesting, challenging and seductive. I am willing to turn over my entire soul to the right person but they need to have the strength of character and will to deserve me.

Looking forward to hearing from new friends and hope my honesty does not scare anyone off.

I always prefer to be brutally honest then to misrepresent anything in any way.

betenoire
10-27-2010, 01:06 PM
Welcome to bfp. From one Canadian to another.

Linus
10-27-2010, 01:09 PM
:welcome: to the site! Nice to see more Canadians here. :)

Kobi
10-27-2010, 01:18 PM
Welcome to the Planet.
That was one impressive introduction. One has to admire a woman who knows herself and knows what she wants. Appreciate your honesty and straighforwardness.

(Times like this I miss my youth the most ;))

Jesse
10-27-2010, 01:21 PM
Welcome to the planet Anais.

princessbelle
10-27-2010, 01:24 PM
http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/513/513727mzfgbailft.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

Have fun!!

Dreamer
10-27-2010, 01:26 PM
Welcome to the Planet

WolfyOne
10-27-2010, 04:34 PM
Welcome to The Planet

Enjoy your stay and have lots of fun

Passionaria
10-27-2010, 04:36 PM
:wine: Here's to strong beautiful women, welcome!

Pashi

Cowboi
10-27-2010, 05:29 PM
Welcome to the Planet!

Mister Bent
10-27-2010, 06:08 PM
I just came in here looking for my big daddy pants, but I think they're at the cleaners.

katsarecool
10-27-2010, 06:13 PM
Welcome to the Planet from one Newbie to another!!!

Mister Bent
10-27-2010, 06:36 PM
Betenoire told me I was being a jackass. I decided she was partially right. So I came back to admit that I just couldn't help myself (impulse control issues!) and to say, welcome.

betenoire
10-27-2010, 06:37 PM
Betenoire told me I was being a jackass. I decided she was partially right. So I came back to admit that I just couldn't help myself (impulse control issues!) and to say, welcome.

falling....falling....falling....falling.....

THUD

Dead. From. Shock.

EnderD_503
10-27-2010, 07:36 PM
Welcome aboard, it's good to see another Ontarian join our ranks.

BullDog
10-27-2010, 11:54 PM
Welcome to BFP, Anais.

ravfem
10-28-2010, 01:03 AM
:welcome:

you'll do great here :)

Diva
10-28-2010, 01:18 AM
I came in here lookin' for my big daddy pants, but Mister Bent stole 'em.......

Welcome to the Planet, Anais......have a blast! ;)

Gayla
10-28-2010, 01:52 AM
I just stopped by to steal Bent's pants back but then I realized that Diva in big daddy pants is kinda hot!

Welcome to the Planet! :)

Anais
10-28-2010, 08:37 AM
Hope the term did not in any way offend anyone, to me it means that my butch will be strong and not let me get away with any shenanigans.

I look forward to the day that I find the women who knows to put on her "big daddy pants" to interact with me, ( I may need a few spankings though /wink)

again - hope no one was upset or offended though I sense I did offend some and that was not my intent.

rlin
10-28-2010, 09:12 PM
Hope the term did not in any way offend anyone, to me it means that my butch will be strong and not let me get away with any shenanigans.

I look forward to the day that I find the women who knows to put on her "big daddy pants" to interact with me, ( I may need a few spankings though /wink)

again - hope no one was upset or offended though I sense I did offend some and that was not my intent.

i think you will be surprised at the amount of thick skin that folks have around this planet...
yeah... some of it is from those spankings you so casually tossed out there...
some is... like mine... calloused from taking matters into my own hands after reading some of the posts around here...
but... i bet some of it is obtained for a personal armor...

never fear anais (btw... is this from ms nin? if so you automatically get points)
i believe that lots of these folks just like to show off how hot they look in big daddy pants...

Anais
10-29-2010, 09:05 AM
Anais is both an author I read and the perfum I wear ( Anais Anais)

talk to more of you soon :)

You get points for making the connection

DomnNC
10-29-2010, 01:02 PM
Welcome to the planet Anais, hope you enjoy your time here.

Julie
10-29-2010, 01:20 PM

Offending is a GOOD thing! And because you have and acknowledged such offensive behavior, I did not read to the end to say...

Welcome to The Planet... Where we you will find a plethora of Big Daddy Pant Butches and the ultimate in Queer Fuckery!

Julie (Blonde Haired American Femme)

betenoire
10-29-2010, 02:16 PM
gain - hope no one was upset or offended though I sense I did offend some and that was not my intent.

I'm sure you didn't offend Mister Bent. It's just that he's a very bad kid and likes to poke fun whenever possible. Not maliciously, of course.