PDA

View Full Version : For you, I hope...

Bacardi
11-23-2010, 12:55 AM
For those I've hurt in the past, I ask of you forgiveness.

For those of you who have hurt me, I've found strength in my soul to forgive you.

For those of you who can't find peace and happiness in who you are, I hope that one day you will be able to wake up and see yourself for what you are worth.

For those of you who don't know your own worth, I hope that you find a place in life where you truly realize that you define your own worth and looking to others to do this for you, will only let you down.

For those of you who need someone, and find that being alone is too painful, I hope that you realize needing someone in this way only lets you down and hurts the other party in the end, because this would never last.

For those of you out there, questioning who you are or not willing to accept yourself, I hope a hand is extended to you so that you might feel at home.

For those of you who feel like there is no one left out there for you, I hope that you realize there is always someone, and the right one will come along when you are not looking for them. Everyone weeds through the bad to find the good, since without the bad no one would ever appreciate the truly good ones.

For those of you tonight, sitting at home alone, asking "Why me?", it's because that was not where you were meant to be.

For those of you causing someone else pain, I hope that you realize you were once in that spot, as we all have been. My wish for you is to remember the past, so that you might not repeat it for yourself or anyone else's sake.

For those using drugs or alcohol to forget their pains, I hope that day comes where you realize no one is worth drowning yourself in a temporary solution.

For those of you hanging onto the past, don't forget about the future. There is a reason the past is not today, and be grateful to have a tomorrow. I hope for you, that you receive what you receive and give what you are given.

For those of you that feel numb and alone, you're not. And, inside, you know this. I hope for you that you let the depression and suffering go, because they/the situation does not deserve such attention from you. Do not give them what they want, take what you need instead.

For those of you wanting what you can't have, don't. I hope that you realize someone out there will and does want you, even if you do not know it yet. Have faith and never give up.

For those of you out there speaking lies, living your life and building your character based upon the idea that this makes you more desireable - this is a fabrication. If one does not give others the opportunity to see who they really are, then who are these people becoming friends with, falling in love with, and believing in? I hope for you that one day you wake up and decide to be yourself, because a life of lies is nothing more than a slow death.

For those of you out there, closing their eyes, and doubting their future - I say, what is a future if not what you do tomorrow? Make a difference in someone's life tomorrow, not just your own. Find peace in another's happiness, not just your own.

For those of you who can't be reached, who would rather spit on love than to feel the pain of it, and push yourself into a secluded lifeless existence, I say to you this: You will be reached. You will find love that you can't turn your back on. You're not lifeless and the right person will remind you of just that. I hope for you a real love, with real consequences, with real faith, with appreciation of one another, and growing old - only to find reasons to love one another more each day.

Your life is not over and neither are you. Close your eyes in peace tonight and find yourself smiling tomorrow.

Love because you can.

Have faith because you need it.

Want to be wanted.

Need to be needed.

And, above all else, know your self worth - because you are worth it.

1PlayfulFemme
11-23-2010, 01:48 AM
Wow. Everything that comes to mind seems so insignificant as a response. This is beautiful. And honest. And clearly heartfelt. It moved me, many times over. Thank you for the time it took to compose this. And thank you even more for posting this. It truly is beautiful.

tuffboi29
11-23-2010, 02:25 AM
That was ya'fa brother...

Keep writing..

Quester
11-24-2010, 01:12 PM
Well Done Brother!

Bacardi
11-30-2010, 01:57 PM
Thank you, everyone.

I wrote this a while back when I was going through a tough time in life, and was writing to myself, actually.

Other people can relate to the words, as we've all been through the good and bad, and sometimes it is good to let others know they aren't alone.

I appreciate it, you guys.

girl_dee
11-30-2010, 02:32 PM
Very nice indeed!