PDA

View Full Version : Planet, Asteroid, Moon...new to this universe!

HoneyedChrysanthemum
11-30-2010, 05:04 PM
for some reason, i can't get fonts, sizes, colors to work, so for right now i'm in simple black and white. :| my name is pres. i'm new here, though a few folks might know me from B-F.com. as my description says, i'm a femme in blue jeans, though in the cold weather, i'm in hemp pants. i do wear dresses, if the ocassion warrants it-like a special date with a special butch *smile*. i'm 49, though folks say i don't look my age. i usually feel in my early 30s, though sometimes in my ninties! i came here on the recommendation of Lady Wu-do any of you know her? she says that this is a good place with good people, though she says it partially in chinese! i'm looking for femme bonding and butch friendship and maybe some fun flirting. any of that going on here? i enjoy conversational sparring, sorta like verbal darts, ya know? i also like gentle getting to know one another. i just plain like to talk, lol. if you want to know more about me, take a look at my profile. if you want to know more, send me a pm or write in my guestbook, and i'll get back to you. promise! i've got to go now but i'll be back!
pres
ps-"pres" is short for "preston". that was my daddy's middle name, and my first name, a fine southern tradition! it might sound butch, but i'm definitely a femme! just ask my femme sis, Lady Wu (who is much more refined than me, lol)!
pres

Tcountry
11-30-2010, 05:07 PM
Welcome to the Planet, Preston! *tip hat*

WolfyOne
11-30-2010, 05:34 PM
Welcome To The Planet Preston :)
You may already find many familiar names here

katsarecool
11-30-2010, 05:35 PM
Welcome to the Planet!!!

DapperButch
12-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Welcome to the Planet Pres! Yes, it is a great place to be!

What was your name on the B-F site?

The_Lady_Snow
12-01-2010, 11:40 AM
Preston is a great Femme name!!
Welcome

Blade
12-01-2010, 11:42 AM
Welcome to the Planet!

Passionaria
12-01-2010, 02:18 PM
Welcome, Preston. I'm enjoying your stories!

:rose: Pashi

Diva
12-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Hi there, Preston....and welcome Home....<smile>

DomnNC
12-01-2010, 02:36 PM
Welcome to the Planet pres!

betenoire
12-01-2010, 07:36 PM
ps-"pres" is short for "preston". that was my daddy's middle name, and my first name, a fine southern tradition! it might sound butch, but i'm definitely a femme!

I promise that by virtue of Preston being your name it becomes a Femme name. :) That's how it works!

Welcome to the planet.

1PlayfulFemme
12-01-2010, 07:38 PM
Welcome to the Planet! You will find some friendly and some familiar faces here!!!!

christie
12-01-2010, 07:41 PM
Welcome aboard!

Zimmeh
12-01-2010, 07:48 PM
Welcome Pres to the planet~!!! There are some wonderful people here on this site and I am enjoying every minute of it.

Have a good night,

Zimmy

HoneyedChrysanthemum
12-02-2010, 08:16 PM
DapperButch:
i apologize for taking so long to reply. my nick on B-f.com is the same as it is on here: pres *smile*
thank you for asking!
pres:tea:Welcome to the Planet Pres! Yes, it is a great place to be!

What was your name on the B-F site?