PDA

View Full Version : Gallery Issue: Ratings?

Linus
12-13-2010, 02:17 PM
I've received one person who says that they cannot see the ratings on their own pictures in their own albums and I want to throw this out to the main membership to see if others are having the same issue.

If anyone else is experiencing this problem, please post here as to when it started, what browser you are using and anything else that comes to mind. I'm having some difficulty tracking what is causing this (we've done the standard clear cache, cookies, different browsers, etc.) as I have no issue seeing the ratings (whether as my admin or as my regular user account). I am trying to see if it's a localized issue or perhaps more wide spread.

Note: if you are having a different issue with the galleries or other parts of the website please see here: http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31

JAGG
12-13-2010, 07:06 PM
Hey Linus I have no issues with the gallery.

Jesse
12-13-2010, 11:54 PM
No issues here either...well none that are BFP related anyway. lol

dixie
03-12-2011, 06:50 PM
I have a gallery question but it isn't about ratings. I've tried 3 times to upload a certain pic (of my lazy cat) and it keeps saying "processing image list" but then it isn't there. Is there a reason why it's doing that for this particular pic or in 10 minutes will there be 3 copies of that same pic showing up? lol I've noticed that it used to do this to pics of certain file sizes when I had a basic membership, but didn't think size was an issue now that I've upgraded. I could be totally wrong though. Any info or advice would be appreciated. :)

Strappie
03-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Linus... No problems here!

WolfyOne
03-12-2011, 07:01 PM
I have a gallery question but it isn't about ratings. I've tried 3 times to upload a certain pic (of my lazy cat) and it keeps saying "processing image list" but then it isn't there. Is there a reason why it's doing that for this particular pic or in 10 minutes will there be 3 copies of that same pic showing up? lol I've noticed that it used to do this to pics of certain file sizes when I had a basic membership, but didn't think size was an issue now that I've upgraded. I could be totally wrong though. Any info or advice would be appreciated. :)

This is where I come in and say...size always matters *smirk*

Really though, if the issue isn't as Linus asked, he put up a link for other issues

dixie
03-12-2011, 07:23 PM
This is where I come in and say...size always matters *smirk*

Really though, if the issue isn't as Linus asked, he put up a link for other issues

See? I'm having all kinds of computer issues today. When I found this thread earlier it only showed part of Linus' original post. It didn't show the second paragraph or the link. Maybe it's just my screwy computer cause now that I've rebooted I can see the rest of the original post, link included. Oops...

MarquisdeShey
12-30-2012, 02:37 PM
Formatting - how big is big enough. I end up deleting my past pics :( what size is appropriate for a file? And I have no idea how many pixels are in a peg. *s

Help please :)

Merci!

Chancie
12-30-2012, 02:51 PM
I can't upload images while on my iPhone, but

I don't think there's anything you can do about that.

Linus
12-30-2012, 09:13 PM
I can't upload images while on my iPhone, but

I don't think there's anything you can do about that.

That's a flash issue. Can't do anything about that.

Linus
12-30-2012, 09:15 PM
Formatting - how big is big enough. I end up deleting my past pics :( what size is appropriate for a file? And I have no idea how many pixels are in a peg. *s

Help please :)

Merci!

Generally it should be a half MB or about 400pixels in width by 600 pixels in height. If you want unlimited (meaning size won't be an issue), a Sentinal membership would do it. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/index.php?pageid=subscriptions)

Chancie
12-30-2012, 09:20 PM
That's a flash issue. Can't do anything about that.

All of a sudden, I was able to upload two images, but one is skewed 90 CCW. I can't see where to edit, or even delete.

Linus
12-30-2012, 09:24 PM
All of a sudden, I was able to upload two images, but one is skewed 90 CCW. I can't see where to edit, or even delete.

Must have been in the last update. If there is no edit button, then won't be able to do it (may not be a feature in this release of the gallery)

MarquisdeShey
12-30-2012, 09:24 PM
Generally it should be a half MB or about 400pixels in width by 600 pixels in height. If you want unlimited (meaning size won't be an issue), a Sentinal membership would do it. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/index.php?pageid=subscriptions)

Thank you, Linus!

kvedd
08-16-2023, 08:16 AM
It's been several years since I've logged into bfp, are photos and the galleries no longer viewable/allowed? Also, I'm guessing no annual get togethers anymore? The site seems so different now lol.