PDA

View Full Version : How YOU Doin'?

Eddie
11-13-2009, 01:23 PM
Tell us how you REALLY feel.

I'm kinda pissed off that my friend sent me a text at 7am to tell me happy Friday the 13th. Woke me up, can't go back to sleep and I have a long day ahead of me with work and late night karaoke.

Just_G
11-13-2009, 02:21 PM
I have gotten up on the right side of the bed all week....good thoughts right off the bat, keeping a positive spin on everything going on around me, and that has made for a great week!

Surayna
11-13-2009, 02:59 PM
I am in a wonderful mood.

I have a ton of work to catch up on this weekend, but if I get it done, Daddy says we can go to Portland next weekend and walk around. I really want to do that so I can photograph Portland. Guess that means I *need* to get all caught up this weekend.

I want to play on the new site, but I must get busy and get things done.

Still hasn't changed my wonderful mood though!

Andrew, Jr.
11-13-2009, 03:58 PM
I am in a wonderful mood. I feel good, and my attitude is positive. I have gotten alot accomplished today. WooHoo! :spank:

Soft*Silver
11-13-2009, 06:10 PM
I am exhausted today..I have been readying the house and my life up, to prepare for going back to work after being off for almost a year. (health issues) I am trying to get things done and wow...it feels good but its tiring nonetheless..

BornBronson
11-14-2009, 12:03 PM
I feel sleepy...wot i want is to go back to bed...lol,new smilies.:popcorn:

Andrew, Jr.
11-14-2009, 01:45 PM
BornBronson,

I am glad to see you here! :welcome:

Today I am feeling tired from my hike with the little one. Plus the rain doesn't help matters. It's been raining for 2 days straight now, and the rainwater has no where to go. Alot of people are having their basements flooded. I hate to see that.

Eddie
11-19-2009, 08:16 PM
I'm very anxious to get the newest family member to my home soon.

Andrew, Jr.
02-21-2010, 02:15 PM
Just another fabulous day!

:ballcat: :pile:

BornBronson
02-21-2010, 02:24 PM
Sundays are usually my days off.Woke up hungry..for food.

Did the chores,now i'm here killin' time.:hatsmoke: