PDA

View Full Version : Queer Knitting Circle aka Stitch n Bitch in NYC - Weekly !

MsMerrick
11-13-2009, 06:31 PM
I hope some people can join us, and remember if you are visiting to do so ;)
All levels, all kinds of Needle work , though basically we knit :) But Cross Stitch, Needle point, and of course, Crochet, have shown up from time to time...
When: Every Monday 6 ( ish ) to.. 9 ( ish ) or closing
Where: Whole Foods Cafe at Houston & 2nd Avenue
Across from the Sushi Bar ;)
Who: Anyone who wants to ; )

We have a group both on Ravelry and FaceBook, both are called Queer NYC Knitting Group ( or thereabouts.. ) Join for specific week to week availability ( but mostly we just are there..! )

fishinabaggie
11-16-2009, 07:56 PM
Merrick, this is so cool! Wish I lived closer
Reminds me of this book I read.................
:)
Liz~

MsMerrick
11-16-2009, 10:09 PM
Merrick, this is so cool! Wish I lived closer
Reminds me of this book I read.................
:)
Liz~

So visit sometime : )

HumV4me
11-20-2009, 09:35 PM
Now there's a really cool thought. I would luv lluv luv to plan a vacation to NYC just do sit in a couple times to sit and crochet a few stitches... lol I would really enjoy that so much.

MsMerrick
11-21-2009, 07:27 AM
Now there's a really cool thought. I would luv lluv luv to plan a vacation to NYC just do sit in a couple times to sit and crochet a few stitches... lol I would really enjoy that so much.

Certainly, throw us in :) Its not like NYC is boring at any time !

Arwen
12-26-2009, 10:17 AM
Bumping because I'm sooo jealous. :) Y'all need to go check this out if you are in the area!

MsMerrick
12-31-2009, 08:35 AM
Bumping because I'm sooo jealous. :) Y'all need to go check this out if you are in the area!

Thanks Arwen, we do have a good time :) We'll be ringing in the New Years next Monday, with lot s of New Years Crafty Resolutions !

MsMerrick
06-08-2010, 09:25 AM
Ok, I am bumping this :)
Our Queer Knitting Group, still meets weekly, Mondays at the Houston Whole Foods at Bowery & Houston ( also known as 3rd Avenue & Houston )
Monday nights, second floor Cafe, across from the Sushi Bar ! Italian Food, Sushi, Wild Mixed Salads and Desserts as well as Coffee, Tea, Kombucha on Tap, assorted bottled drinks all available in the cafe ! We are there from 6 to 9, and are on Ravelry as well as FaceBook. Ravelry is the most updated spot :)
All fiber arts welcome, all levels of skill, and yes we will teach but give us some notice.. and all genders, sexualities, etc.. All are welcome ; )
:knitgirl: :knitboy: :knit: