PDA

View Full Version : Morningstars pit stop

morningstar55
11-13-2009, 10:41 PM
wow..... hello
sooo many of you i am sure we already know each other from ya know..
**whispers** the other place.. hehehe.....:rolleyes:
how ya'll doing

Medusa
11-13-2009, 11:24 PM
Welcome Morningstar! Good to see you around!

Arwen
11-13-2009, 11:32 PM
Welcome to the Planet!

morningstar55
11-13-2009, 11:32 PM
Welcome Morningstar! Good to see you around!

heyy there Medusaaaaa ... i was sent an invite for here..... nice site.
im still learning my way around here........ and will explore it more tomorrow.
i drove all day yesterday until very late and then drove sometonight.. soo im kinda pooped.... lol .... ty for the welcome. nites

girl_dee
11-13-2009, 11:52 PM
well HI lol

FeminineAllure
11-14-2009, 12:21 AM
Nice to see you around again.:)

Leigh
11-14-2009, 01:04 AM
Awesome your here Morning, glad to see you :)

WolfyOne
11-14-2009, 10:12 AM
Our friendly trucker is here....welcome to BFP. I'm sure you'll be posting away in no time.

Semantics
11-14-2009, 10:17 AM
Welcome Morningstar. :)

morningstar55
11-14-2009, 06:33 PM
Our friendly trucker is here....welcome to BFP. I'm sure you'll be posting away in no time.

HAHA ........ wolfy dont you know it....

ya know.... with my job i travel a lot.... and would love to make up some paper tags or such and help promote this web site...
i dont mind doing it.... its a way i can help get new/more members here and hopfully some paid members..
i do run into a lot of family out here on the road...... i mean tis how i met my handsome trucker ;) hy dririves a big rig lol . which is cool.. we met at a truck stop. lol:D

Rufusboi
11-14-2009, 08:41 PM
Hello all - just found out about this site this evening. Great to have a new butch femme site. I recognize soooo many names. I look forward to some great discussions. Rufus

morningstar55
11-18-2009, 11:12 AM
woooHOo. got me a load......... and heading out to pic it up and taking it to .. Moscow.......... ha.. bbl

morningstar55
11-18-2009, 10:47 PM
peeking in really quick........... droped my load off in moscow... OHIO that is.. lol forgot the state....

anyways....... now i landed in Florence KY and camping out until i get another load tomorrow....

had a looooong day today driving in on and off rain , and chilly weather...... and well i feel a lil frazzeled tired.... :eek:

and gonna head for the bed...... nites

will catch up on postings tomorrow.

sweetfemme247
11-18-2009, 10:51 PM
Hello everyone, Yes you probably all know me from the other site.

morningstar55
11-19-2009, 10:24 PM
Hello everyone, Yes you probably all know me from the other site.

hey there everettt ster poohss...... lol
i have not yet found a thread for some friendly banter ......
peeking in here..........

i try to maintain cheerfulness...... i really do ...

for the past 2 weeks . my tummy has been feeling kinda yucky on and off... i been eating more zan tac then normal...

soo next week..... i go home for thanksgiving.
:thumbsup:

THANK GOD

annnd i am taking off the whole friggin weekend.

i been running the roads very long and hard.... i had a 2nd load to do this afternoon and now have landed in ......

NASHVILLE.. heh....... but ya know...... i ineed a break.

its been a whole month or so since i been home.

i have a plan ..... next yr when i get my tax returns im planning on investing in a mini van and get off this road.. and just do local courior work..and my art.... ill be home every night ...and weekends to do what i want...

i wish i could quit now..... i been wanting to quit this road stuff for a while..... but im not one to just up and quit my job unless i have something else lined up... ya know.

sooooooooo

time to head to bed here in a lil bit. just unwinding a bit...
and chatting with me handsome trucker.. who is gonna be snoozin soon .... tomorrow hy heads for FT WORTH...... im soo jealous..... lol