PDA

View Full Version : From my latest book...

Sage
01-26-2011, 10:17 PM
"No Strings Attached"
from: Coyote and Hawk: The Metamorphosis of a Leather Dyke Clan

by Sage

Copyright 2011

Jesse was tired of looking at the walls. The small sparsely furnished apartment was clean and relatively comfortable but she wasn’t getting anywhere just sitting here. She had puzzled herself silly for nearly two weeks and still wasn’t finding any answers to what had her so off kilter. She figured a night out on the town and maybe a little action between the sheets, if she could find it, might help clear her mind.

Jesse dressed for the hunt. She pulled out a good sized cock…one that she could use if she actually saw any action but small enough to wear packing comfortably. It was highly accentuated by the black leather pants that fit her like a second skin. Up top, she wore a purple wife beater that showed off her Celtic arm band, topped off by an unbuttoned business suit style vest. She had a black leather studded belt to add that rock ‘n roll flavor, and her black motorcycle boots. Her hair, which she had cut short again, was spiked perfectly. She checked the finished product out in the mirror and realized just how hungry for this she was. Hell, she hadn’t gone out to score like this since before she met Harley. She was once an expert at finding some hot chick to bed down for a night of commitment free passion; a player to the core. She wondered if she still had it. “Like riding a bicycle…” she said to herself with a wicked sneer.

She wasn’t much of a bar type and hadn’t been to a vanilla lezzie bar in a hell of a long time. She walked over to the bar, surveying a bizarre mix of sporty-fifty-something- real-estate-agent-suburbia types and gender-bending-teeny-bopper-baby-dyke-twinks. “Yikes,” she thought to herself, “I haven’t been missing much.” She was half way ready to leave but decided that since she’d spent all this time slicking-up, she might as well at least have a beer.

“What can I get ya,” the barkeep asked.

“St. Pauli Girl.”

Christ, you know you’re in trouble when the bar tender is the most interesting woman in the room…and she wasn’t all that interesting.

The barkeep pulled out a cocktail napkin and plunked the beer down. “Three bucks.”

Jesse gave her four. “Hey thanks, man.”

Jesse just nodded.

“Don’t think I’ve ever seen you in here before.”

“Nope, never been to this one.”

“Where you usually hang?”

“Well, I’m not a big bar person but if I go out it’s usually to the Eagle.”

One eyelid went up. “Ahhhh, one of those kinky chicks, huh?”

Jesse looked at her and they both laughed. “Yeah, you could say that.”

“I’m Nan,” she held out her hand.

Jesse took it and shook, “I’m Jesse.”

“Nice to meet ya, Jesse.”

“So tell me something, Nan, this place always full of such slim pickins?”

Nan laughed. “Pretty much. It’s kind of a weird mix tonight.”

“No shit.”

“They’re surely looking at you though.”

“Huh?”

“You’re making quite an impression. You’ve had a number of women checking you out. Let’s face it, you’re a hell of a lot more interesting than most in here…and verrrryyy easy on the eyes.”

Jesse actually blushed slightly. “Um, thanks.”

“Don’t worry, it was just a compliment. I’m not trying to make a move on you. I don’t think my spouse would like it,” she said winking, “but that one over there is sure cruisin’ you.” She made a little gesture with her head to point the girl out. “She’s fucking hot, too.”

Jesse turned around and leaned on the bar casually. She kept talking with Nan as she scanned the room. She was a smooth operator, and knew better than to make the intended target the first thing she spied. So she just did a leisurely scan of the bar. Hot damn, she was a fox. Despite her subtlety, their eyes did meet for the brief instant, then the girl looked away and kept talking with her friends. Jesse put one foot behind her on the brass foot rest and took a long pull from her beer.

Nan leaned in a little and said slyly, “Mmmhmmm, she is definitely cruising you. She’s looked over here at least six times.”

Jesse was looking in another direction as Nan whispered, “She’s looking right now.” Jesse didn’t turn her head to see, but she did do a less than subtle adjustment of her package. “Oh shit, that got her. She wants you something fierce, there, buddy.”

Jesse finished her beer and turned back to the bar. She slapped a ten spot down. “Thanks, dude…you’re an excellent wingman,” she said with a wink. “I think it’s time for a cigar.” Jesse pulled a cigarillo out of her vest pocket, gave one quick glance at the hottie across the room, and headed out back to wait.

She lit up the small cigar and took a puff, expelling the smoke right away. She never inhaled them…just liked the taste. Plus, they relaxed her. She leaned up against the back fence, away from the door and any of the other patrons. She took several more long drags. If the girl came out then she was home free, if not, no biggie. She’d find some other chick to bag. She had no intention of going home alone tonight. She almost chuckled to herself at the way she was thinking. It had been a damn long time since she’d been in this kind of mood. Harley had definitely managed to tame this old dog, but she was off the leash tonight.

Jesse wasn’t going to have to worry about starting over again, though, ‘cause there she was. Jesse didn’t pay her any attention, at least, not the kind the girl would notice, but she was watching her out of the corner of her eye. She was taking out a cigarette and making a bit of a show out of looking for a lighter. Jesse knew damn well she had one. Jesse paid her no mind as she ambled over towards her.

“Gotta light?”

Not exactly original but what the hell did Jesse care as long as they both got what they came for.

Jesse didn’t say a word, just reached into her pocket and pulled out a decorated chrome torch. The girl reached for it but Jesse pulled it away. She flicked the top open and lit the flame, only then leaning in and lighting the cigarette for her. “Oh my, a real gentleman.”

Jesse had the look on her face that said, “Not hardly.”

“Don’t see many butches carrying real lighters these days. With most it’s some piece of crap Zippo. May I take a look?”

Jesse just looked at her with an evil glint in her eye. Finally she spoke. “I’m not interested in small talk.” The girl grinned as Jesse put out her smoke.

“Good, right to business. I like that in a butch. I’m Lelani.”

“Jesse.”

“You’re a woman of very few words, Jesse. So what is it you are interested in?” she said as she put out her smoke.

Jesse’s right lip curled up in one very sexy crooked grin. She took hold of Lelani by the waist and turned her slightly, lightly pushing her into the fence. Her mouth was instantly on the girl’s. She definitely meant business and Lelani was matching her step for step. The kiss was hot and brutal and went on and on. The gang of three little baby butches that were outside smoking watched Jesse with that look in their eyes that said, “When I grow up I wanna be just like her.” The couple of older suburbanite lesbos went back inside, all the while shaking their heads with condescending disapproval. Jesse didn’t give a shit about any of it.

When Jesse finally pulled away from the kiss she could see the fire in the girl’s eyes. “Well, now you know what my interest is. I bet I can guess yours.”

“I bet you can too,” she said as she rubbed Jesse’s cock. She slowly squatted down and her mouth was all over the butch’s bulge, her mouth open and sucking it through Jesse’s leathers. Jesse put a hand on the girl’s head and pushed her harder into her crotch. Her head was arched back slightly and she closed her eyes, thoroughly enjoying the sensations.

Jesse needed to fuck her…now. She balled up her hand in Lelani’s hair and slowly pulled her back up. “Did you drive?”

“No, came with my friends. You gotta a ride?”

“If you don’t mind riding bitch on the back of my cycle.”

“Now that’s just fucking hot.”

“Need to tell your friends goodnight?”

“Naah. They know me well…and they knew what I was after when I came out back."

“Good.” Jesse took her hand and walked her back in, across the room, and out the front door. As she left she turned and gave a little salute to Nan who just laughed.

When they got back to Jesse’s place they were barely through the door before Jesse had her in the bedroom and was unbuttoning the girl’s shirt and unhooking her bra. She playfully threw her down on the bed and was on top of her like a dog in heat. Jesse’s hands were all over her tits, squeezing, pinching, and pulling. Their lips locked together and tongues were exploring one another’s mouths. Lelani was eating it up. It was hard finding a dyke who was wild and uninhibited like this.

Jesse sat back up, pulling the girl up too. She pulled off the open shirt and bra. Lelani undid her pants as Jesse pulled off her heels. Jesse tugged at the sexy designer jeans – she wanted to take in this girl’s hot bod.

Lelani oozed down to her knees as Jesse undid her own belt. The girl reached up and unzipped Jesse’s pants…she was hungry for what was inside. Before Jesse knew it, she had pulled her cock out and was going down on it with relish. “Oh fuck, yeah, girl…you are a little slut, aren’t you?”

Lelani pulled off the cock just long enough to reply, “No…I’m a big slut.”

Jesse laughed and leaned back to enjoy the feel of her cock sliding down the girl’s throat. Lelani sucked her in and out until Jesse grabbed her by the hair and flung her across the bed. The girl was panting for air as Jesse climbed atop her and started fucking her sweet pussy like a sailor who had been at sea for months. She fucked the girl’s mouth with her tongue as her cock drilled the slut’s cunt. Jesse rode her like the prize stallion she was until she felt the girl bucking and writhing underneath her. Only after the girl’s body was completely still did Jesse roll off her.

The butch lay on her back recovering her breath. Lelani wasn’t interested in snuggle time though, nor was she looking for some sweet lovemaking session. She slipped back down to her knees and began sucking Jesse’s cock again. “Oh damn, girl, I like your style,” Jesse panted out as the slut licked and slurped on her dick. Lelani slipped her fingers under Jesse’s pack and started stroking her clit while she gave her the best blow job she’d had in a very long time. The combination of the two was driving Jesse wild.

Lelani pulled off Jesse’s cock just long enough to ask, “I’m guessing you aren’t one of those damn stone butches, are you?”

“Fuck no,” Jesse replied passionately.

“Where’s the lube?”

Jesse pointed to the bed stand. The girl was still working her clit as she opened the drawer and pulled out some gloves and a big bottle of lube. She couldn’t help but laugh. “Man, I love a woman who buys lube in industrial size.” Jesse laughed too.

The girl stopped what she was doing to pull a glove on and slather it with the slippery sex grease then her mouth was back to work on Jesse’s cock and she was pushing three fingers up her cunt. Lelani fucked her for all she was worth, pushing as far in as she could. It wasn’t enough. Jesse was grunting like an animal with each stroke into her cunt and Lelani knew she wanted more. She was more than happy to oblige as she started working her whole hand into the fired up butch. When her hand finally drove all the way in, Jesse called out, “Oh yeaaahhh.” Lelani took it as a plea of desire and punched her hand inside of Jesse even harder. Jesse had never been simultaneously fisted and deep throated and she was in sexual ecstasy. She came so hard the girl nearly choked on her cock. But Lelani didn’t stop. She just keep sucking and punching inside Jesse, pulling one orgasm after another from her. Jesse was the nastiest butch she’d ever met and she was in slut heaven.

When she was finally done, Lelani pulled off the glove and crawled back onto the bed. Both women got themselves moved around so their heads were on the pillows and they lay side by side on their backs huffing and puffing.

“Damn, little girl…”

Lelani chuckled and asked, “Enjoyed that, huh?”

Jesse snickered, “Oh, you could say that. Gotta say, I’ve done a lot of nasty shit, but that’s the first time I ever got fisted and sucked off at the same time!”

Lelani laughed now. “Well, glad to be of service.”

Jesse gave her a joking sideways glance and raised her eyebrow.

“Well, you are pretty Toppy,” the girl said, smirking.

Jesse grinned. “Oh, you’d be surprised, little girl…trust me.”

“I do trust you,” she said with an impish little sneer. “So, did I do you in, old man?”

Jesse looked at her with an exceedingly fiendish leer. “Ya think?” she retorted, looking down the bed.

Lelani followed Jesse’s eyes and she saw Jesse jacking her dick. “Mmmm, I like your style,” she said. Slowly she rose off the bed and placed one leg over Jesse, sitting above and facing her. She grinned at Jesse as she slowly lowered herself down on the butch’s hard cock. “Ahhhyeaaahhhhh.”

The two women worked in concert, Lelani riding that cock up and down as Jesse thrust it into her over and over again. Jesse reached up and grabbed her sweet tits, playing with them and fondling them to her heart’s content. They fucked like that, going from slow to hard and fast, then back to slow again, for over twenty minutes until Lelani came again hard. She collapsed on top of Jesse and rolled off her, then lay still with her eyes closed and a big contented smile planted on her face.

Jesse put one arm around her waist and kissed her…much more tenderly this time. “Looks like you’re the one who’s done in, little girl.”

She laughed. “Yeah, you win…this time.”

They both chuckled.

“I must say, you’re the first person who’s ever achieved that. You are definitely a stud.”

“Thanks. You’re one hot fucking number yourself, girl. I wouldn’t mind doing this again sometime.”

Lelani turned and faced her, smiling. “Mmm, I’d like that too. Just one thing though.”

“What’s that?”

“You gotta promise me you aren’t gonna go all girlfriend on me. I’m so not interested in any U-Haul action, if you know what I mean. I am absolutely not looking for any kind of romantic entanglement.”

“Well, that works out mighty fine, baby doll, ‘cause neither am I.”

“I wouldn’t object to a fuck buddy, though,” Lelani said suggestively.

“Excellent.”

This is from my 5th book. They are all available at my website: www.daddysage.com.