PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Wear Around the House?

Medusa
11-17-2009, 12:46 AM
I just want to know if anyone else is as sexy as me.

I have a really gross t-shirt that is so thin you could show a movie through it and I like to pair it with really funky cotton leggings.

Because Im just THAT sexy.

Lady Jewel
11-17-2009, 12:56 AM
In the winter....black sweats and a black sweatshirt that I cut the neck out of ala Flashdance :) Its comfy and still very femme. <g>

Jewel

WILDCAT
11-17-2009, 12:59 AM
... not too sexy I guess. Slightly studley though!

Always some variation of sweat bottoms, T-shirt (usually white) and flannel cover shirt. (Except in hot summer months or when the wood stove is really goin', boxers and a T-shirt.)

I do need or like to color match/coordinate though. Mostly earth tones...

*I also hang on to clothes favorites until you can see through them Medusa! I still have tops from high school! LOL!!

:eek:

Eddie
11-17-2009, 01:50 AM
Currently it is sweat pants and some form of vendor shirt (right now it's Ooma) and slippers. In the summer it is boxers and vendor shirts. Slippers are optional.

Kast
11-17-2009, 02:37 AM
It's still the boxers and muscle t-shirts... pretty soon, it'll be long johns.

Selenay
11-17-2009, 03:08 AM
A big smile.

Ozio
11-17-2009, 04:44 AM
In the winter I wear NFL sweats and, if it's terribly cold, a black, terry cloth robe. In the summer I wear walking shorts and a t shirt.

WILDCAT
11-17-2009, 02:10 PM
:giggle:

Sneakin' in...

:fudd:

... for Jack. Do you have a hat like this? I do. (This is part of around the home attire, right? Not REALLY a derailment.) To match your gun Jack, must have right accompanying hat!

:bolt:

Rogue
11-17-2009, 02:20 PM
jammies! - If Im home and dont have plans to go anywhere or do anything.. I will stay in my jammies.. some days I get up.. get out of my jammies.. have a shower and put clean jammies on.. LOL.. all depends on what Im doing.. but there is NOTHING more relaxing to me than being in my comfy jammies.. :)

Just_G
11-17-2009, 02:20 PM
It really depends on what day of the week it is. Like tonight, it will be crimson and blue t-shirt (my jayhawks play tonight :bowdown:), lucky boxers, and my fave flannel pants....and to top it off, in honor of a :musicnote:dingela dingela :musicnote:friend of mine, I will wear a sombrero! :winky:

Jack, I completely understand the snack thing! lol

PinkieLee
11-17-2009, 02:57 PM
It really depends on what day of the week it is. Like tonight, it will be crimson and blue t-shirt (my jayhawks play tonight :bowdown:), lucky boxers, and my fave flannel pants....and to top it off, in honor of a :musicnote:dingela dingela :musicnote:friend of mine, I will wear a sombrero! :winky:

Jack, I completely understand the snack thing! lol

Well, in that case, I shall wear my Big Dog T-shirt that is 4 sizes too big, cotton shorts, my hair on top of my head and my naughty school teacher glasses.

YAYYAYAYAY... somebody mentioned SNACKS! Where the hell are the Pringles?!

AtLast
11-17-2009, 03:02 PM
Boxers and a T most of the time. If its cold, some sweats.

Novelafemme
11-17-2009, 03:10 PM
either my super comfy New York Times sweatshirt, yoga pants and my sock monkey slippers or my April Cornel nighty. I like to be oh-so comfy in my casa :D

Just_G
11-17-2009, 03:12 PM
Well, in that case, I shall wear my Big Dog T-shirt that is 4 sizes too big, cotton shorts, my hair on top of my head and my naughty school teacher glasses.

YAYYAYAYAY... somebody mentioned SNACKS! Where the hell are the Pringles?!

Ahhh, I am having flashbacks.....as if I wasn't already when I found those shoes in my closet last night! ;) (and added them to a certain shrine!)

Thursday nights around my house is laundry night, so I am found running around in my ol' purple loin cloth, a beater, my little wooden shoes, and my Texas Longhorns hat, backwards of course!!

Told you every night was different!:bandana:

Gemme
11-17-2009, 05:58 PM
Every night's different and, during this season, what I wear is dictated by the following:

1. The temperature
2. What's clean
3. What's clean and readily available

These days I am often seen wearing a long sleeved tee under a sweatshirt with long jammie pants and house socks.

Last night I had a pink sweatshirt, maroon long sleeved tee, pink Happy Bunny jammie pants and gray house socks that had a hole in the ball of the left foot. I might want to consider recycling them for cleaning purposes.

SuperFemme
11-17-2009, 06:06 PM
I wear this http://fallssafety.com/pic-phip1.jpg

And this: http://www.paragonsports.com/images/medium/2809-w81012_juliablue_pd.jpg

MrSunshine
11-17-2009, 06:17 PM
I thought those shorts of yours were red SF:weightlifter:

evolveme
11-17-2009, 06:35 PM
Medusa,

Round here, you will find me in the requisite yoga pants and an A-shirt just about daily.

If I get a little chilly, I just slip on one of the girl's many hoodies. She practically has a thousand. I try to avoid the ones with glitter or loud advertisements. Even though I do scream Abercrombie.

Just look at me.

I'm aging backwards.

I'm a fucking sex kit-ten.

Yeah, that's right,

e

NotAnAverageGuy
11-18-2009, 03:11 PM
I am either in boxers and t shirts or shorts and most of the time I go nakee:dozey:

Andrew, Jr.
11-18-2009, 03:19 PM
3 Seasons I am in:
boxers
t-shirts
muscle t's

Winter:
lounge pants
sweats
sweatshirts

I am all about comfort wear!

apretty
11-18-2009, 03:26 PM
you mean everyone isn't posting in her leopard print babydoll nighty and marabou slippers?

(reminding EZ that i know where he sleeps) :princess:

Sam
11-18-2009, 03:32 PM
usually a pair of nike shorts or boxers and any kind of T shirt.

i LOVE working from home

robbrt
11-18-2009, 03:42 PM
my snake

http://atillavural.tripod.com/snake.jpg

Sweet_Pea
11-18-2009, 03:43 PM
Im CONSTANTLY cold, so right now its a tank top (Usually white) pink Thermal top and Black THICK Velour (spelling?) jogging pants, THICK white socks, and I cover all that up with my fleece blankey!
:moonstars:

little man
11-18-2009, 03:55 PM
whose house?

evolveme
11-18-2009, 04:10 PM
you mean everyone isn't posting in her leopard print babydoll nighty and marabou slippers?

(reminding EZ that i know where he sleeps) :princess:

Are you saying EZ has marabou slippers?

JEALOUS,

e

Bootboi
11-18-2009, 04:18 PM
OMG ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL Sooooo needed that laugh! Very nice Superfemme!
A++ for that one.:rofl:

I'm a Tee shirt, Sweats and Croc's butch.

I wear this http://fallssafety.com/pic-phip1.jpg

And this: http://www.paragonsports.com/images/medium/2809-w81012_juliablue_pd.jpg

robbrt
11-18-2009, 04:30 PM
whose house?

Run's House!!!

Random
11-18-2009, 05:09 PM
*note to self.. must buy sweat pants*

I'm a sweater and dress kinda girl.. Sometimes an a-line and a skirt and a hoody... or.. my.. *I will own and wear them no matter how ugly they are* Overhauls.. I don't know what it is about oversized overhauls that make me feel so sexy.. but there you have it... my deep dark secrete.. Overhauls make me feel sexy...

turasultana
11-18-2009, 06:23 PM
the minute i'm home - off comes the work drag, and on come the big t shirt and undies. Big fuzzy socks if the floor is cold.

If I can have a no pants weekend and never get more dressed than that I'm a happy girl. :)

Hudson
11-18-2009, 06:29 PM
the minute i'm home - off comes the work drag, and on come the big t shirt and undies. Big fuzzy socks if the floor is cold.

If I can have a no pants weekend and never get more dressed than that I'm a happy girl. :)

I'll drink to that. Here's to a no pants weekend.

redrose
05-01-2011, 06:06 AM
pajamas and large shirts...
ilove wearing my brother's shirts...
and the shirts of my butch... (f)

girl_dee
05-01-2011, 06:13 AM
Frocks n Socks!

justkim
05-01-2011, 06:22 AM
I have a affection for jammie pants and jammie shorts...
Then you add in my hoodie addiction and I am very comfy...
If it is cold then I wear my bunny slippers, but more often than not you can find me barefoot...

Quintease
05-01-2011, 06:57 AM
Normally nothing, but it depends on the season.

WolfyOne
05-01-2011, 08:08 AM
Sitting here wondering why I've never seen this thread before
Thinking, some of you have been around me in my comfy around the house look
I have tee shirts I don't wear outside anymore, but holey and thin enough to still keep for indoor wear
Depending on the weather, the bottoms are either ragged old sport shorts or sweats..........
..........and when really hot my boxer briefs and no shirt when it's just me in the house

Oh and I forgot to mention my flip flops because I don't have any slippers
In the winter I'll wear them with socks if my feet are cold
And don't fret none, I have more than one pair of flip flops that match all my white socks just fine

Billy
05-01-2011, 08:47 AM
My speedo , boa and My cowboy Hat :)

Abigail Crabby
05-01-2011, 08:53 AM
Today I'm wearing a NY Yankees Tshirt that I bought as a surprise and a pair of white shorts.

I usually schlep around in whatevers in the drawer clean lol

hpychick
05-01-2011, 09:04 AM
As little as possible.

Lynn
05-01-2011, 09:40 AM
Right now, I'm wearing a long tee shirt that says "Vote Hillary 2008" with a rainbow checkmark. It's like a nightgown.

More often, I'm wearing lightweight pajama pants with various tops, from the matching PJ tops when it's cooler out, to my girl's big old tees.

DomnNC
05-01-2011, 09:44 AM
It depends, If I'm home alone, a tshirt and boxerbriefs. If someone is here then I'll put on a pair of lounge pants or thin sweatpants with the tshirt. But I always keep a pair of lounge pants or sweatpants handy just in case I see someone coming down my driveway, lol.

Jesse
05-01-2011, 09:57 AM
For me, it's usually a pair of shorts or boxers, no shirt unless the weather is cooler.

Miss Scarlett
05-01-2011, 11:08 AM
my jammies...

Rockinonahigh
05-01-2011, 11:17 AM
Fro the most part,as little as I can get by with unless some one comes by,in that case I wear light weight loungs pants and a t-shirt of some kind and tennis shoes.Once in a while I have had folks show up when im working out and u can bet I look like im to broke to get better clothes cause my work out stuff is ..O..L ..D and well worn.

bigbutchmistie
05-01-2011, 12:09 PM
Muscle Shirt and Boxer Briefs and or boxers or if its cold sweat pants and a t shirt

justpjhere
05-01-2011, 12:13 PM
usually just boxers....

boitanner
05-01-2011, 12:14 PM
usually boxers and a tank top...........

DamonK
05-01-2011, 12:17 PM
Shorts and a t-shirt
Sweatpants and a t-shirt

Guy
05-01-2011, 12:36 PM
Well, recently I aquired a housemate so the usual doesn't fly anymore.

So now, for entertainment purposes only I bought a variety of Pj's, and I like to wear what suits my mood at the time. :batman:

Pixie
05-01-2011, 12:57 PM
Usually either a halter or strapless house dress

Duchess
05-01-2011, 01:25 PM
I have a huge collection of tank dresses, tube tops and baggy shorts. :)

Words
05-01-2011, 01:41 PM
A sarong, tied around my waist, and some kind of short sleeved t shirt/cotton shirt.

In winter, leggings (black) instead of the sarong and a dark coloured baggy sweater/hooded zip on top.

Words

AtLast
05-01-2011, 01:43 PM
Boxers or loose cotton shorts and T's that I cut the collar out of and cut the arm holes and a slit in the front! Hate anything tight around my neck.

Andrew, Jr.
05-01-2011, 02:06 PM
In the fall and winter I wear jeans or khaki pants with a sports shirt. In the spring and summer I wear t-shirts, undershirts, and shorts. Sometimes I will have on swim trunks instead of shorts.

I most always have on a baseball hat and reading glasses.

Dino is usually on my lap, or by my side.

Ciaran
05-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Pyjama bottoms or cotton tracksuit pants and a sweater ....... and, in the cold of winter, usually two sweaters and two pairs of tracksuit pants.

In my home, I go for 100% comfort rather than style ...... and it's always a significant panic and inconvenience when someone calls round unexpected and I need to quickly change into something vaguely respectable looking.

Cowboi
05-01-2011, 03:57 PM
Boxers and tshirt after my shower.

storyofmylife
05-01-2011, 04:20 PM
Hello Kitty jammies bottom with a baby white T and
or a moo moo!

atomiczombie
05-01-2011, 05:03 PM
T-shirt shorts and slippers.

Chazz
05-01-2011, 05:14 PM
A tutu.

I'm butch variant.

(I don't know what that means, either.)

wolfbittenpoet
05-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Jeans and ashirt.
Sometimes nylon basketball shorts in worse of the summer.
Will throw on a hoodie if it gets cool.

Captain Franki
05-02-2011, 05:47 AM
Usually whatever I slept in + dressing gown + sometimes something vaguely comfy on my feet
and ridiculous things wrapped around my face and body.

I was at the end of my clean clothes so

right now i'm wearing glittery aquablue headband, a spotty accessory scarf thing knotted around my shoulders like a preppy dude's jumper, a fluffy black n purple dressing gown, a random stained top with cutesy skulls on, starry pj bottoms, and socks that say kiss me on them.

Gemme
05-10-2011, 12:47 PM
Every night's different and, during this season, what I wear is dictated by the following:

1. The temperature
2. What's clean
3. What's clean and readily available

These days I am often seen wearing a long sleeved tee under a sweatshirt with long jammie pants and house socks.

Last night I had a pink sweatshirt, maroon long sleeved tee, pink Happy Bunny jammie pants and gray house socks that had a hole in the ball of the left foot. I might want to consider recycling them for cleaning purposes.

Okay, the last time I posted in here, it was winter in Washington.

:blink:

Seeing as how it's spring in Texas now, I tend to wear jammie pants and a tank or sports bra more than anything. Ebon tends to run colder and I tend to run hotter, so we compromise. He puts on a hoodie and I take off my shirt.

He seems to like it.

:cheesy:

Medusa
05-10-2011, 01:01 PM
Summahtime!

I discovered a nightie at TJ Maxx the other day that I fell in love with: it was a DKNY brand gray stretchy cotton, sleeveless, scoop neck, to-the-knee dress-thingie. Bought it and LOVED IT.

Imagine my surprise at Wal-Mart the other night when I saw they carried the EXACT same thing under their house brand.
I bought all they had in my size. :|

Needless to say - New uniform!!

princessbelle
05-10-2011, 01:39 PM
Ohhh Medusa i love TJ Maxx. Great find it sounds like.

On normal Mondays, after pulling three straight 12s, I rarely get out of my jammies or gown. On other days when if i don't leave, mostly t-shirts and shorts around the house.

Sometimes a sundress in the summer time, they are so comfy and informal and feel so feminine.

sweetfemme247
05-10-2011, 01:59 PM
Usually if I am not going anywhere I wear my pjs all day until I take a shower, then I wear whatever

Medusa
08-08-2011, 07:11 AM
Working from home today so the top half of me will be wearing work-appropriate gear replete with hair and makeup for our web interface meeting and the bottom half of me will be in my favorite black stretchy pj pants!

Nina
08-08-2011, 07:25 AM
I have an ever-changing collection of little sleeveless cotton dresses I wear...
knee length and with pockets...I had recently worn out my favorite...I had two made and wore one, the other seems to have been tucked away someplace I can't find...my sewing friend is now making me 3 more out of a pattern from the second one I wore to shreads...

I had a long one or two which where made of such sturdy cotton and so much material, it was like wearing a king-sized sheet around...they have been donated...

I like, very much, the dresses I wear at home...I am always on the search for more...I can't wait for the outside-of-the-house part of the day to be Done so I can be comfortable in the inside-the-house dresses part...

I like to be comfortable...

Glenn
08-08-2011, 07:54 AM
I'm mostly wearing banana republic canvas boat shoes, swim trunks, and a T at home because I live right near the beach.

Dominique
08-08-2011, 08:29 AM
Around the house....I can always be found in matching sets of spandex running skirts with a runners bra or bicycle tank top type of thing on. Those skirts require no underwear (built in) and a pair of crocs at every door if I have to step into the outside world for something.....

if it is "sporty related" I put on some sort of shoe.......

Jess
08-08-2011, 10:12 AM
it is rarely purdy... until the temp drops out of the 90's, it will continue to be a pair of swimming trunks, sports bra, two pair of socks ( three in winter) and work in yard shoes/ boots
there have been occasional trips to mail box or car to retrieve junk sporting a plaid robe, cowboy hat and boots...
she checks me before we actually GO anywhere... :cigar2:

Novelafemme
08-08-2011, 10:14 AM
as little as possible these days :)

usually, yoga pants and a t-shirt or a summer dress.

Martina
08-08-2011, 10:18 AM
right now, sweat shorts and an old stained stretched out top covered by an old stained sweater. i convert comfy ruined daywear into around the house gear.

i have a long jersey skirt too. To the floor. i love it. i wear it around the house with the same kinda tops.

Usually socks. It's cold in the Bay Area. i try not to mismatch even in the house, but it happens. Better than frozen toes.

The_Lady_Snow
08-08-2011, 10:20 AM
Summer dresses or undies and a cami it's been a hot hot August

JAGG
08-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Boxer briefs and a t shirt

foxyshaman
08-08-2011, 10:31 AM
Yoga pants, shorts or boxers
Muscle shirts, I call them singletons, all the time in lots of colors
and I have hoodies if it gets chilly in the house

willow
08-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Long, three quarter or short legged/sleeved jammies depending on the season and temperature. I must have 20 pairs, in every colour, design and style. People buy them for me at birthday, Christmas or bring them back from holidays because they know I'll always appreciate their gift. And fluffy socks. 1 or 2 pairs depending.... preferring the rubber patterned soles due to tiled floors and a dislike of landing on my bum! :seeingstars:

girl_dee
08-08-2011, 02:09 PM
mostly little cotton frocks.. i love em

Softly
08-08-2011, 02:20 PM
At home I wear undies and a tank top
Or jammie pants and a tank top

Rockinonahigh
08-08-2011, 04:00 PM
It depends on the weather in or if im wearing anything.At the moment with the temp being 101 or higher,usely boxers and wife beater with tennis shoes,in the winter sweat shorts and t-shirts or pj bottoms and a t-shirt.If nobody is home but little ole me sometimes nothing at all.

Gemme
08-08-2011, 08:54 PM
Where ARE you people that are talking about getting chilly in the house???

My home uniform consists of jammie pants/shorts, sports bra/tank and sometimes a tee on top of that. The feet are bare and the hair is up, up, up.

107 is just too damn hot.

Lizzy
08-21-2011, 08:09 PM
in the summer it is tank tops and jammie shorts and in the winter I wear long fuzzy pajama pants and thermal tops.

Medusa
08-21-2011, 08:25 PM
New favorite - I discovered some lovely stretchy cotton nighties and that has become my uniform around the house.

Thank goodness these come in lots of colors:
http://www3.images.coolspotters.com/photos/608114/dkny-v-neck-nightgown-with-lace-neckline-and-ruffle-bottom-profile.png

and these (I have about 10 of these):
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c48/toyotagirl21/nightgown2.jpg

tapu
08-21-2011, 08:32 PM
I just came in to see what Medusa wears around the house. :o

HOWever, if you must know, in the summer I put on some soft shorts (commando), a tank top or two, and then I run around town, hang around the house, and sleep in that for a couple of days. I swim in it too. No changing. I can't explain myself.

funkyfemme
08-21-2011, 08:37 PM

HOWever, if you must know, in the summer I put on some soft shorts (commando), a tank top or two, and then I run around town, hang around the house, and sleep in that for a couple of days. I swim in it too. No changing. I can't explain myself.

Whatever Medusa wears, you can bet yer ass it's fabulous.

Currently wearing a navy blue camo top with my favorite boxers.....green with little white daisies. And like tapu, I willl wear it way past it's washing time. :)

The_Lady_Snow
08-21-2011, 08:40 PM
Sometimes, just a sheet...

bigbutchmistie
08-21-2011, 08:45 PM
Depends :)

Sometimes just boxers or shorts going commando and a muscle shirt... thats in the summer

In the winter I wear sweats, boxers or go commando and a muscle shirt

Gemme
08-21-2011, 08:46 PM
Currently, it's a hot pink short sleeved shirt that says "I'm not OPINIONATED. I'm always RIGHT' and black, loose, cottony capris.

Locutus
08-21-2011, 08:47 PM
Boxers and a t-shirt....

Strappie
08-21-2011, 09:16 PM
Summer:

Gym shorts, t-shirt and flip flops

Winter:

Sweat pants (not the cotton kind) sweat shirt and flip flops

I always have to have something on my feet!

Soft*Silver
08-21-2011, 09:19 PM
I know its my age showing here, but when i read your first word, I wondered why you needed plastic panties! LOL

Depends :)

Sometimes just boxers or shorts going commando and a muscle shirt... thats in the summer

In the winter I wear sweats, boxers or go commando and a muscle shirt

Soft*Silver
08-21-2011, 09:20 PM
at the moment I am wearing a white sequin tank top and a pair of pink and white terry cloth shorts...

JoSchmooze
08-21-2011, 09:23 PM

Dude!
You must be my brother from another mother!

:hangloose::hangloose::hangloose:

WolfyOne
08-21-2011, 09:55 PM
Since I currently live alone, I can honestly say,
most times I sit around in my boxer briefs.

When I have others here , I put on a sleeveless tee and cotton shorts

AtLast
08-21-2011, 10:39 PM
Most of the time my just hanging around the house attire would be boxers and t-shirt .. hummm there is a definite theme going on here for butches...

My hanging around, comfy t-shirts have the collar cut out and a bit of sleeve cut off. Most of these have dried paint on them....

There is a black silk pajama set I like to wear when I have family around.

To be honest, I would not be caught dead in public in this stuff! Or without taking a shower and washing my hair before going. But 501's and a non-cut-up t-shirt that is "stain" free with some sneakers or leather sandals or Teva's are what I wear around town mostly. In summer, shorts- sometimes mens, sometimes not (I don't like the baggie look or shorts that are really long- legs are to be seen, especially thighs!).

I like hats, but not ball caps, and I do wear straw fedoras casually. Also I like visors a lot- especially while driving with the top down.

Yes, I am a neat-freak and not real accepting of sloppiness or lax hygiene. I admit it. I know this is from growing up as the kid of an immigrant garbage collector and being ridiculed about my family not being clean.

bigbutchmistie
08-22-2011, 12:01 AM
I know its my age showing here, but when i read your first word, I wondered why you needed plastic panties! LOL

LMAO! Cute my friend! :)

DamonK
08-22-2011, 12:36 AM
It really depends.

Off work: Athletic shorts or pajama pants and a t-shirt... sometimes crocs, sometimes sneakers.

After work: I tend to shower right before bed, so I stay in scrub bottoms and a tshirt until that time.

tapu
08-22-2011, 07:56 AM
In the summer I put on some soft shorts (commando), a tank top or two, and then I run around town, hang around the house, and sleep in that for a couple of days. I swim in it too. No changing. I can't explain myself.

Did I say swim in it??? That was short for wade into water up to my waist, filled with fear and wishing I were anywhere else, in it.

Scorp
08-22-2011, 08:08 AM
a red negligee....

*Anya*
08-22-2011, 11:00 AM
If I am in and out for running around, a T-Shirt and Capri's, with a pair of Merrell clog-type slip-ons that match the T-shirt (yes, have them in black, brown, navy and taupe)

If I am in for the day and/or night, an extra-large T-shirt and that's it:)

PS: I do have a collection of black and white sexy, lacy nightgowns but unfortunately, they have been mothballed for quite a while:(

SimpleAlaskanBoy
08-22-2011, 12:13 PM
boxer briefs & a t-shirt, usually. Though when it's hot I ditch the T-shirt.
When I go out to feed our "yard cat" I'll throw on some pj pants or some sweats. If daisy's parents are coming over, I'll put on my binder.

Strappie
08-22-2011, 08:15 PM
a red negligee....

DAMN I can't wait to see that in Little Rock. You hot muffin you!! purrr!

Scorp
08-22-2011, 08:19 PM
Like I told you before Strappie, hands off my melons and NOW my muffin!! :jester:

DAMN I can't wait to see that in Little Rock. You hot muffin you!! purrr!

Jess
08-22-2011, 08:41 PM
a red negligee....

if I send you a fresh lobster bib, will you take a pic wearing it in the negligee??? PUH LEEEEZZEE!

christie
08-22-2011, 08:44 PM
if I send you a fresh lobster bib, will you take a pic wearing it in the negligee??? PUH LEEEEZZEE!

Are you objectifying scorp again??!?!?? :jester:

Jess
08-22-2011, 08:48 PM
when am I not? hrmph... tattle-tale

Gemme
08-22-2011, 09:03 PM
Are you objectifying scorp again??!?!?? :jester:

A better question would be, who doesn't objectify Scorp?

Anastasia
08-22-2011, 09:13 PM
Thigh high lace up platform boots, a pink, leather and lace bustier with a matching thong....

:eyebrow:

Ok, fine.

Pajama pants with frogs in various states of frivolity, the "My platypus ate my homework" t-shirt that my students bought me for Xmas, and pink slippers with sheep on them.

Man, even my animals don't match. So much for the sexy online illusion. :whoop:

deb_U_taunt
08-22-2011, 09:19 PM
capri PJ bottoms and either a tank or t

Starbuck
08-22-2011, 09:25 PM
Completly depends on the weather outside. In Oklahoma it's been in the 100's to 110's for a good stretch so it's t-shirt and shorts unless I volunteer at the VA hospital, I have to wear jeans on volunteer days.

The first thing I do when I get home is "free the piggies"...take of my socks and shoes...usually because I've been wearing my shoes for HOURS and my feet are hot. I'm not your typical female, I don't have like a million pair of shoes, I wear running shoes the majority of time, I have dress up shoes, which I hate, and then I have a pair of crocs that are just down right comfy and that's it girls and boys :jester:

And I always like to wear my pretty panties and when I can, I like to coordinate the color of my Victoria Secret bra and panties so that they match, it's just fun that way :)