PDA

View Full Version : All things Anniversary!

Surayna
11-17-2009, 10:12 PM
When is your anniversary and what do you do for it?

Anniversaries are important to me. I love doing all sorts of silly, romantic stuff. Come on in, post your anniversary, and leave some ideas of what you do to make your anniversary fun. It can be weekly, monthly, yearly, you chose!

Softly
11-18-2009, 10:35 AM
3/14 is Daddy and mine.

we celebrate by going out to dinner (which we do anyway lol)
and sometimes just bringing it up every month.

our anniversary also falls on valentines day so that is a bonus.
:loveletter:
:love1:

D-Money
11-18-2009, 10:56 AM
we just celebrated a year on 11/15 ... went to our fave italian place ... drank a lot of wine ... enjoyed each other :)

StillettoDoll
01-22-2012, 06:23 AM
We are celebrating out 8th year anniversary today .
Blaze sent me roses to work yesterday .....awwwwwwww

http://images.photo2.walgreens.com/232323232%7Ffp53573%3Enu%3D3235%3E%3B%3B9%3E842%3E WSNRCG%3D37%3A%3B%3C94762325nu0mrj

Daktari
01-22-2012, 07:30 AM
We split up 'officially' last year but still sorta celebrated our 5th anniversary on the 14th September. I strongly suspect we'll sorta celebrate the 6th one this year too. :cheesy:

...this was our anniversary picture 3yrs ago.
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q8/scoobs63/2869450221_47a21dd5e9.jpg

MsTinkerbelly
04-16-2013, 10:09 AM
This year we have choosen to renew our vows and take the RV out for a week in the sun. We have been together for 11 years, and married for 5 years 7/3/13...omg time has flown!

femm_cb
05-02-2013, 12:45 PM
My wife and I got married September 1, 2012 on a beach at sunset in front of a lighthouse. It was very romantic. Our one year wedding anniversay (together a total of five years) is still up in the air. Maybe dinner, movie? Not sure. As long as we are together

MsTinkerbelly
07-01-2013, 10:10 AM
This year we have choosen to renew our vows and take the RV out for a week in the sun. We have been together for 11 years, and married for 5 years 7/3/13...omg time has flown!

My boss is taking all of July off, so we are having a small ceremony Wednesday night, and going away just for the weekend to Celebrate our 5th Wedding Anniversary.

Yayyyyyyyyyyy:wine:

MsTinkerbelly
07-08-2013, 12:43 PM
My Wife suprised me with a train ride to Old Town San Diego for our Anniversary. We stayed in a hotel overlooking the city, drank mango margarita's, ate wonderful food, walked all over the city and had an incredibly romantic time.

For our honeymoon 5 years ago we took the train to San Luis Obispo, and she wanted to recreate a bit of that memory. Awwwwwwwww:heartbeat::heartbeat:

PinkieLee
01-14-2014, 09:08 AM
I thought I would bump this anniversary thread :)

Our 6 year anniversary is coming up really soon, and I'm kinda at a loss as to how to celebrate. We've done the dinners, the weekend getaways, neither one of us really "needs" anything... so what's left?

Throw me out some ideas y'all. How do you celebrate anniversaries?!

Medusa
01-14-2014, 09:36 AM
I thought I would bump this anniversary thread :)

Our 6 year anniversary is coming up really soon, and I'm kinda at a loss as to how to celebrate. We've done the dinners, the weekend getaways, neither one of us really "needs" anything... so what's left?

Throw me out some ideas y'all. How do you celebrate anniversaries?!

Matching tattooes! LOL

I know you've been dying to get a cartoon image of Tweety Bird holding a liquor bottle while tap-dancing on a rose! Now's your time! ;)

Okiebug61
01-14-2014, 09:37 AM
Red and I will celebrate 10yrs on December 3. I am not sure what I am going to do yet, that time of year is not good to take off so we both know we will be going somewhere during the Christmas break. She has always wanted to spend Christmas in St Augustine, Florida so I am looking into that as a possibility. As long as I take her somewhere far from here she will be happy.

Medusa
01-14-2014, 09:44 AM
In all seriousness, Jack and I are celebrating 9 years together this July and are taking an early anniversary trip to New Orleans with another couple who will be on their honeymoon.

We hardly ever commemorate our anniversary with big overtures. Mostly just a special dinner or a day of fishing. Those anniversary days are always about remembering where we've been as a couple. We almost always talk about our "Firsts" and spend some time talking about how grateful we are to be where we are with one another. Simple and perfect for us.

Pinkie- Have you and Boo ever had professional photos made together? Might be nice to treat yourself to a set of professionally-shot photos at a favorite place.

PinkieLee
01-14-2014, 10:20 AM
Girl, you know I totally want the matching tattoos... or she needs a big ass portrait of me on her back ;) **kidding**

I really like the picture idea, but she HATES having her picture taken. So that idea is nixed.

We would both LOVE to get away for awhile, but work is crazy busy for us both right now, so we are looking at the calendar & trying to plan something in the near future. Beach, beach, beach... that was my subliminal message to her :)

Honestly, I told her I would settle for us finding some outdoor patio (weather permitting), eat some crawfish, drink some beer & just enjoy each other's company.

StillettoDoll
01-29-2014, 06:23 PM
We are celebrating out 8th year anniversary today .
Blaze sent me roses to work yesterday .....awwwwwwww

http://images.photo2.walgreens.com/232323232%7Ffp53573%3Enu%3D3235%3E%3B%3B9%3E842%3E WSNRCG%3D37%3A%3B%3C94762325nu0mrj
Update! we just celebrated out 10th anniversary last Wednesday on the 22nd of January
We celebrated going to see ELVIS, it was awesome.... Happy Anniversary Boo!
http://www.elvisblog.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Elvis-Lives-3.jpg