my hearts blood is on your knife
exquisite Sadist

from my wounded heart
blood red Datura blossoms
in your memory

Passionaria
11-21-2009, 04:29 AM
YouTube- Noches de bohemia

:candle: sentiementos....................

Passionaria
11-22-2009, 08:39 PM
Even at three am the Texas heat is unbearable. The scorched red earth of the Hill Country has baked dry, cracking like the sun drenched face of a thousand year old woman. Plants, like fragile Southern Bells grow faint from heat exhaustion, while trees stand comatose, not daring to move a single leaf. It feels as if the land is holding its breath, afraid to make one wrong move.

One wrong move I think, tears rolling down my face, can change everything. I had never behaved like that before, so hurt and angry that I couldn’t even remember what I had said. I’m sure it wasn’t pretty I thought to myself, sniffling, as I gently sucked the last morsel of chocolate clinging to my manicured fingertips. The sweetness of the chocolate was a welcome contrast to the pain raging in my heart. But not quite as helpful as the Merlot I sipped, as I sat on the front porch, curled up on the sea grass sofa, watching the night.

A breeze rustles through dry leaves, laced with the familiar scent of dust. While grayish blue clouds morph the starry sky, into an ominous warning, whose energy feels like a snake recoiling ready to strike. Oh stop teasing me, I thought, directing my pain at the sky, instead of you. It hasn’t rained in months. Lightning pierces the darkness, electricity burning through my heart. The only sound I hear is the wind, blowing like the tormented thoughts in my mind. The plants quiver reaching out to be quenched, as does my heart. The outside and the inside feel the same tonight, the synchronicity bringing me peace.

This storm and I are one, as I wander out under the night sky. Rain begins to fall cool on my skin, giving life to earth, and my soul. Inhibition dissolves into this merging, and I remove my clothes stretching my torso across the hood of my neighbor’s car. My feet spread apart, my hips following the line of warm metal. Face down, my long hair flowing across red paint. Rain is beating down on my skin; stinging, cooling, cleansing. Cool water quenching the dryness of my lips, rolling across swollen eyelids, massaging tense shoulders, torrents running from my fingertips. Tears of this raging storm gush down the valley of my spine like a flash flood, then splashes over the roundness of my hips, and lush bare bottom, before finding the inside of my thighs, and rushing to join the waiting earth. The skies passionate release washing away the storm in me.

I laid there cleansed and entranced, until the fleeting storm transformed into a rising mist permeating the night air. Finally rising, spent, amazed at the markings my body lotion has created. A woman’s face, breasts, waist, hips and thighs smeared onto the red paint of my neighbor’s car. Laughing softly, poor thing, I wonder how he is going to explain that.

:candle: Pashi

:writer: Yes, I know this is a story, but it just feels better to me to keep my musings in one tightly spot. A place where all the creatures of my overactive mind are already familiar with each other.~ Passionaria

Passionaria
11-22-2009, 09:10 PM
YouTube- marvellous hula dance / O KE AHI LONOMAKUA

Pele's Daughter

Fragrant White Ginger emerges
from jet black Lava rock
intoxicating me
drunk on beauty

Blue oceans crash
caressing you, leaving
rainbows to dance
from water drops
even the sea
offers treasures at your feet

Fierce beauty
Goddess of FIRE
Scorching your essence into my soul
Setting my heart afire
once burnt
Forever longing
for you

OFFERING you flowers
feelings arise
Tears move
like lava flows
shifting my soul out of numbness
into enchantment

Twice you have saved my life
Secrets between you and I
grateful I throw flowers
at your feet
offerings of love
Aloha
Bound deeply to you

:candle: Passionaria

Arwen
11-22-2009, 10:09 PM
Lovely lovely lovely just like you!

Passionaria
11-24-2009, 03:25 AM
Lovely lovely lovely just like you!

Big warm thank you hugs!
:present:This poem is dedicated to you Awren, our delicious debutante of the 9 word extravaganza:

autumn silence foggy softness path share chair lucky day

Fogged in

Autumn's dense foggy silence
engulfs the coastline
extending tendrils of mist
like swirling ghosts
that creep up mountain paths
to devour helpless redwoods
swirling ghosts
who haunt desolate roadways
with thick opaque softness
that insists the lucid movement of day
surrenders into it's dreamy grasp

lucky to have found a roadside cafe
I settle into a plush fireside chair
devoted to my steamy espresso
held captive
while the ocean and the land
share a cold moist embrace

:rrose: Passionaria

Passionaria
11-28-2009, 03:42 AM
living on steamed milk
lithe cats, masters of movement
devoted to pain

it begins so young
expressing pain beautifully
such fierce eloquence

when you watch her dance
you will never see her flinch
pain and art collide

Ballet, the dance of
eloquent masochism
art on bleeding toes

:lips: Passionaria

Passionaria
11-30-2009, 11:38 PM
YouTube- Beyonce as Etta James in Cadillac Records - I'd Rather Go Blind

touching me inside
you seduce my very soul
into believing

the beauty of you
while diving into souls
of other women

Stoney
12-01-2009, 02:55 AM
I stand before the gate of bureaucratic injustice,
To look for the beginning of the string of conscious action
Beckoned by the voices of the depleting Earth,
And motivated by the need to involve myself more deeply in that which I am innately a part of,
I reach for the rusted padlock and I am startled as it crumbles in my hand.
The gate creaks open with an almost eerie welcome. I tarry only for an instant, inhale deeply, and gently kick to the side
The ashes of those who waited too long to enter in

A generation of those concerned but sickly, oppressed and deprived …
Poisoned by the fear of the true change, Hopeless and helpless just as before
But now reduced to worthless dust,

I step inside.

The bitter stench of pollution and murderous tyranny, burn my senses, I cover my face.
Blindly I stumble through the shadows to find I have come upon the valley of economic and political conspiracies
Just beyond the valley, worlds of truths that have been kept from us all.
Poisons, chemicals, electromagnetic manipulations, fluorides, bromides, aluminum barium, nuclear numbing, mind control
Pharmaceuticals,
Yet I Proceed
I pass the churches and the synagogues of the Kings and billionaires
Around the bloody river of genocide,
I linger for a moment near the corpses of those sacrificed in the name of religion and social and moral reform
And remember the ones personally stolen from me, and a single tear of respect drops to the ground.
I proceed.
I enter the dark avenue of public education, guided by the low chant of boredom, forced conformity, selective teaching, exploitation, religious non-religion, oppression, depression, discrimination, a multitude of stifled ideas for a new future.
Yet I proceed.
Through the blaring, pounding, screaming media field, relentlessly drilling holes in my brain, to keep us all forever in terror, ignorance and confusion.
Forever hating our own bodies and thoughts and all that we feel deep within our being....
Ashamed of not being beautiful enough, smart enough, rich enough, motivated enough, protected enough, godly enough, patriotic enough, honest enough, happy enough, careful enough, fearful enough, generous enough , resourceful enough…….
Controlling us all with the myth of mental incompetence, powerlessness, and submission.
So we have nothing left but to throw ourselves at big brother’s feet and say “help me please”” oh great man, protect me, take care of me “…. “You promised…
Oh yeah Right!

Priming us for the lack of privacy, fantasies of surreal lives of our Hollywood Gods and Goddesses….
Promoting the viewing of staged personal tragedies, deep inner secrets, games of love, and sex and Money
With hidden cameras, microphones, tracking devices, digital video technologies;
A fantasy world out of reach… distraction to reality
All the while broadcasters are prostituted for their ability to lie straight through their handsome and honest appearance, just to distort and deter us from any resemblance to the truth….
Yet I proceed.
I come to a fork in a pathway leading to a great forest.
And I strain to imagine the direction others have taken before.
I stand torn with nothing to direct me but instinct
And the vague recollection of an earth 25,000 years before.
As I allow my mind to drift back to that time
I am moved by the memory of the sweet taste of freedom on my lips
My heart pounds hard and the anxiety I now feel seems to prepare me for the end.
I fear my decision may not come as swiftly as my demise
So I reach out in desperation to the dark starless sky
And with purpose to invoke an answer.
I cry out in frustration to the force that has driven me to seek this place,
“What am I supposed to do now?’’
Where does this whole thing start?
Suddenly a psychic essence of knowing came over me and my eyes turned and focused at the foot of the tallest darkest tree
(directly to my” FAR LEFT “, of course)
At the foot of the tree lay a box
I stooped down eagerly to reveal its contents, confident the answers I seek lie within it. I brush off a thick coat of ashes to find it rather simple and unlocked
I inhale deeply and prepare myself for what is there
Knowing my life may be forever changed after I expose the true roots of a revolution.
The beginning of conscious action,
The formula I need.
I close my eyes briefly as I lift the lid
And I then gaze into the box
To find it contains nothing,
Just a mirrored lid and my own reflection.

Stoney
12-01-2009, 02:57 AM
oh oh... I didnt understand .. we are to start our own thread??

sorry, Stoney

WILDCAT
12-01-2009, 03:00 AM
Beckoned by the voices of the depleting Earth,
And motivated by the need to involve myself more deeply in that which I am innately a part of,
I reach for the rusted padlock and I am startled as it crumbles in my hand.
The gate creaks open with an almost eerie welcome. I tarry only for an instant, inhale deeply, and gently kick to the side
The ashes of those who waited too long to enter in

A generation of those concerned but sickly, oppressed and deprived …
Poisoned by the fear of the true change, Hopeless and helpless just as before
But now reduced to worthless dust,

I step inside.

The bitter stench of pollution and murderous tyranny, burn my senses, I cover my face.
Blindly I stumble through the shadows to find I have come upon the valley of economic and political conspiracies
Just beyond the valley, worlds of truths that have been kept from us all.
Poisons, chemicals, electromagnetic manipulations, fluorides, bromides, aluminum barium, nuclear numbing, mind control
Pharmaceuticals,
Yet I Proceed
I pass the churches and the synagogues of the Kings and billionaires
Around the bloody river of genocide,
I linger for a moment near the corpses of those sacrificed in the name of religion and social and moral reform
And remember the ones personally stolen from me, and a single tear of respect drops to the ground.
I proceed.
I enter the dark avenue of public education, guided by the low chant of boredom, forced conformity, selective teaching, exploitation, religious non-religion, oppression, depression, discrimination, a multitude of stifled ideas for a new future.
Yet I proceed.
Through the blaring, pounding, screaming media field, relentlessly drilling holes in my brain, to keep us all forever in terror, ignorance and confusion.
Forever hating our own bodies and thoughts and all that we feel deep within our being....
Ashamed of not being beautiful enough, smart enough, rich enough, motivated enough, protected enough, godly enough, patriotic enough, honest enough, happy enough, careful enough, fearful enough, generous enough , resourceful enough…….
Controlling us all with the myth of mental incompetence, powerlessness, and submission.
So we have nothing left but to throw ourselves at big brother’s feet and say “help me please”” oh great man, protect me, take care of me “…. “You promised…
Oh yeah Right!

Priming us for the lack of privacy, fantasies of surreal lives of our Hollywood Gods and Goddesses….
Promoting the viewing of staged personal tragedies, deep inner secrets, games of love, and sex and Money
With hidden cameras, microphones, tracking devices, digital video technologies;
A fantasy world out of reach… distraction to reality
All the while broadcasters are prostituted for their ability to lie straight through their handsome and honest appearance, just to distort and deter us from any resemblance to the truth….
Yet I proceed.
I come to a fork in a pathway leading to a great forest.
And I strain to imagine the direction others have taken before.
I stand torn with nothing to direct me but instinct
And the vague recollection of an earth 25,000 years before.
As I allow my mind to drift back to that time
I am moved by the memory of the sweet taste of freedom on my lips
My heart pounds hard and the anxiety I now feel seems to prepare me for the end.
I fear my decision may not come as swiftly as my demise
So I reach out in desperation to the dark starless sky
And with purpose to invoke an answer.
I cry out in frustration to the force that has driven me to seek this place,
“What am I supposed to do now?’’
Where does this whole thing start?
Suddenly a psychic essence of knowing came over me and my eyes turned and focused at the foot of the tallest darkest tree
(directly to my” FAR LEFT “, of course)
At the foot of the tree lay a box
I stooped down eagerly to reveal its contents, confident the answers I seek lie within it. I brush off a thick coat of ashes to find it rather simple and unlocked
I inhale deeply and prepare myself for what is there
Knowing my life may be forever changed after I expose the true roots of a revolution.
The beginning of conscious action,
The formula I need.
____

It's OK, I missed that too!

I STILL like this!

:cheesy:

WC

WILDCAT
12-01-2009, 03:04 AM
Even at three am the Texas heat is unbearable. The scorched red earth of the Hill Country has baked dry, cracking like the sun drenched face of a thousand year old woman. Plants, like fragile Southern Bells grow faint from heat exhaustion, while trees stand comatose, not daring to move a single leaf. It feels as if the land is holding its breath, afraid to make one wrong move.

One wrong move I think, tears rolling down my face, can change everything. I had never behaved like that before, so hurt and angry that I couldn’t even remember what I had said. I’m sure it wasn’t pretty I thought to myself, sniffling, as I gently sucked the last morsel of chocolate clinging to my manicured fingertips. The sweetness of the chocolate was a welcome contrast to the pain raging in my heart. But not quite as helpful as the Merlot I sipped, as I sat on the front porch, curled up on the sea grass sofa, watching the night.

A breeze rustles through dry leaves, laced with the familiar scent of dust. While grayish blue clouds morph the starry sky, into an ominous warning, whose energy feels like a snake recoiling ready to strike. Oh stop teasing me, I thought, directing my pain at the sky, instead of you. It hasn’t rained in months. Lightning pierces the darkness, electricity burning through my heart. The only sound I hear is the wind, blowing like the tormented thoughts in my mind. The plants quiver reaching out to be quenched, as does my heart. The outside and the inside feel the same tonight, the synchronicity bringing me peace.

This storm and I are one, as I wander out under the night sky. Rain begins to fall cool on my skin, giving life to earth, and my soul. Inhibition dissolves into this merging, and I remove my clothes stretching my torso across the hood of my neighbor’s car. My feet spread apart, my hips following the line of warm metal. Face down, my long hair flowing across red paint. Rain is beating down on my skin; stinging, cooling, cleansing. Cool water quenching the dryness of my lips, rolling across swollen eyelids, massaging tense shoulders, torrents running from my fingertips. Tears of this raging storm gush down the valley of my spine like a flash flood, then splashes over the roundness of my hips, and lush bare bottom, before finding the inside of my thighs, and rushing to join the waiting earth. The skies passionate release washing away the storm in me.

I laid there cleansed and entranced, until the fleeting storm transformed into a rising mist permeating the night air. Finally rising, spent, amazed at the markings my body lotion has created. A woman’s face, breasts, waist, hips and thighs smeared onto the red paint of my neighbor’s car. Laughing softly, poor thing, I wonder how he is going to explain that.

:candle: Pashi

:writer: Yes, I know this is a story, but it just feels better to me to keep my musings in one tightly spot. A place where all the creatures of my overactive mind are already familiar with each other.~ Passionaria

___

BEAUTIFUL... Thank you.

:moonstars:

Passionaria
12-01-2009, 01:36 PM
oh oh... I didnt understand .. we are to start our own thread??

sorry, Stoney

Hi Stoney, Actually, it is welcome surprise to find your prose here. I appreciate the way your writing reflects your search for tools to combat injustices we face on a daily basis. The assault on the earth, our minds, and psyches by modern civilization. And the heartfelt revelation that revolution begin with in us. Beautiful!

:rose:Pashi

Passionaria
12-01-2009, 01:42 PM
___

BEAUTIFUL... Thank you.

Hi Wildcat, :playingcat:
I appreciate you taking the time to read, and then actually comment, allot! Thanks.

:blueheels: Pashi

foxyshaman
12-01-2009, 08:21 PM
:happyjump: fantastic writing Passionaria. Simply beautiful.

foxyshaman
12-01-2009, 08:25 PM
Beckoned by the voices of the depleting Earth,...

Stoney what a perfect ending. I am glad I stopped in to read your thoughts.

Passionaria
12-02-2009, 01:01 AM
:happyjump: fantastic writing Passionaria. Simply beautiful.

Thank you Foxy, I appreciate you kind words, very much!!!!

:rose:Pashi

Stoney
12-02-2009, 02:16 AM
I concur, very nice!

Passionaria
02-25-2010, 09:39 PM
I have been making videos, as a way to express the things my heart needs to feel. This song, Somos, is a Bolero. The first version of this song is by Jose Feliciano, the second by my favorite Artist,
Mayte Martin.

"A Bolero is a nocturnal and intimate melody, fragrant and fruity, which serves to produce tears, to adore, to embrace like ivy on the wall, to extinguish a love which is more suffering than love, to forget time, the world outside and everything else; to see the dark side of the moon, to erase old kisses with kisses from other lips, to ask the clock to make time stand still….A Bolero is the last chance to slash your wrists with the blade of a metaphor (before you do it with the bread-knife!)"

Somos ~ Jose Feliciano
YouTube- Somos ~ Jose Feliciano

Sweet dreams mi amor

when you lay down to sleep tonight

think of me

my lust seeping into your mind

unexpected and intoxicating

like the scent of perfume

carried on the wind

with no one in sight

stirring your soul

calling it close to me

your breath catching

your cock suddenly unruly and erect

with eyes closed

can you feel my warm moist breath

settling like dew on your skin

as my lips worship the dimensions

of your being

as you drift off to sleep

release yourself

into the sound of my voice

whispering in your ear

expressing exactly how

my passion desires

to meet

with your bravado

drift off to sleep

mi amor

I'm here

waiting to play

in your dreams

Somos ~ Mayte Martín y Tete Montoliu
YouTube- Somos ~ Mayte Martín y Tete Montoliu

no1sBoi
02-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Even at three am the Texas heat is unbearable...

One wrong move I think, tears rolling down my face, can change everything...

Pashi,
As you know, I too, find your impassioned writing absolutely exquisite..."One wrong move I think, tears rolling down my face, can change everything..." so powerful in that context---brilliant!... There are many good writers here, in my opinion. I'm thinking this might be a safe place to reveal another side of me...

no1sBoi
02-28-2010, 12:45 PM
I shouted from Olympus
whispering there against your flesh
so loudly that the dead night came alive
in a bright swatch of moonlight
silvered across your face
like a shining blade
tatooed upon your still-bleeding from old wounds cheek
I connect small circles on your shoulder
in ever-brightening light with touch lighter
than you
than I
have imagined
resided in fingertips that have delivered
a thousand other messages
in a million other welcoming eager hungry angry places
on your perfectly mastered body
Our synergized imperfect past has empassioned the us
in you and I
to claw our way to the pinnacle of betrayal
of all they told us to hold dear
and we could do that
in the darkest of endless
souless
nights
you and I...
I insisting
and you gratefully accepting
that I am God of gods
in every tone of ungodly voice...
but the earth has shifted now
You and I Us We
are awash in moonlight
I have never fallen to my humility
in the light
to speak unfamiliar words
'til I traced circles on your shoulders
and whispered from Olympus
with virgin voice so strong
that even I
believed the music in it

Passionaria
02-28-2010, 05:02 PM
I shouted from Olympus
whispering there against your flesh
so loudly that the dead night came alive
in a bright swatch of moonlight
like a shining blade
than you
than I
have imagined
resided in fingertips that have delivered
a thousand other messages
in a million other welcoming eager hungry angry places
on your perfectly mastered body
Our synergized imperfect past has empassioned the us
in you and I
and we could do that
souless
nights
you and I...
I insisting
and you gratefully accepting
that I am God of gods
in every tone of ungodly voice...
but the earth has shifted now
You and I Us We
are awash in moonlight
I have never fallen to my humility
in the light
to speak unfamiliar words
'til I traced circles on your shoulders
and whispered from Olympus
with virgin voice so strong
that even I
believed the music in it

What a beautiful gift to come here and find you sharing poetry with me. I am touched, and moved. Thank you, for sharing your poetry with me, you made my weekend!

Your poem evokes a feeling in me of dangerous, tenderness, feelings that are both soothing and unnerving at the same time, like a gently wind that caresses before the storm arrives.

"in a bright swatch of moonlight
like a shining blade
than you
than I
have imagined"

"Our synergized imperfect past has empassioned the us
in you and I
and we could do that
souless
nights"

Haunting, acknowledging the cravings..... that calling to the darkness. Then back to your own surprise of tenderness....Fabulous evocative writing!! What a treat, Aye, Aye, Aye!

:cat: Pashi

Passionaria
02-28-2010, 05:24 PM
Pashi,
As you know, I too, find your impassioned writing absolutely exquisite..."One wrong move I think, tears rolling down my face, can change everything..." so powerful in that context---brilliant!... There are many good writers here, in my opinion. I'm thinking this might be a safe place to reveal another side of me...

:gimmehug: Thank you so much for your kind, supportive words, big smile here! Yes, this is a great place to share, and we are lucky :clover: that your willing!!! Oh, to share poetry :tease:

Spirit Dancer
02-28-2010, 06:46 PM
Pashi:moonstars:
An energy play of dark depth, thank you for sharing your talent.

"in a bright swatch of moonlight
like a shining blade
than you
than I
have imagined"

"Our synergized imperfect past has empassioned the us
in you and I
and we could do that
souless
nights"

Haunting, acknowledging the cravings..... that calling to the darkness. Then back to your own surprise of tenderness....Fabulous evocative writing!! What a treat, Aye, Aye, Aye!

no1sBoi
02-28-2010, 09:48 PM
Thanks Pashi and Spirit Dancer,
That's encouraging, coming from you two :)

Passionaria
03-01-2010, 12:21 AM
Pashi:moonstars:
An energy play of dark depth, thank you for sharing your talent.

Hi beautiful, this one is no1sboi's Poetry! He was kind enough to share it here, how cool is that??

Jet
03-01-2010, 12:33 AM
Stopping in to peruse

Passionaria
06-15-2010, 03:29 AM
Linger ~ Dream ~ Soft ~ Edge ~ Vacillate ~ Recognize ~ Redolent ~ Core ~ Essence

Dreams soft with yearning appear
as my heart cries out for you
Feelings emerge becoming lucid
I recognize your soul
love lingers between lifetimes unforgotten
My desire clenching to the core of who you are
leaves me waiting here at the edge of lonliness

Tenderness my hearts memory
my souls longing
Feelings vacilate through space and time
Soul memories redolent with the essence of you

Passionaria
06-15-2010, 03:33 AM
Blood ~ Bones ~ Flesh ~ Through ~ Meld ~ Dark ~ Within ~ Sin ~ Fire

Dark of night
Thunder pressing hard
against the earth
vibrations caress
molecules dance
shaking, reverberating, cleansing
eyes open
lips smiling
flesh of my breasts pulling taught

Lightning strikes
electric currents
demand entrance within
melding with blood and bone
exciting

Thunder storms
sky making love to earth
pure passion
ciento por ciento
no holding back

breath quickens
needing to play with fire
with no holding back

Passionaria
06-15-2010, 03:36 AM
Sphere - Mention - Whispered - Honest - Lavender - Breeze - Storm - Dream - Endless

Trade winds
fragrant breeze
undoes my Lavendar dress
a warm sensuous caress
touching all
of me
with out asking
honestly enjoying the fact
that I can't escape
teasing me until
I yield
my most tender flesh into
dreamy spheres
of feeling
surrendering my body
to the sun and
fragrant breeze
the sound of
ocean waves
breaking
my last bit of resistance
to this storm of feelings
merging with the elements
endless connection
to home
Entranced
sweet fragrant breeze
like the
warm sensuous caress
of a lovers hand
whispered tenderly
of your arrival
but never mentioned
when.

Pashi

Passionaria
06-16-2010, 05:07 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zza5dJYrlN4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zza5dJYrlN4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Goddesses, women, spirits, the earth, the moon, the oceans rivers, mothers giving birth to life, in animals, insects. We all hold a common bond. That which is feminine and it is here I return.

Today I need to talk about Love. beautiful sisters our hearts are worth so much, and even here where women "love" women there is so much confusion, so much unkindness, disrespect, gossip and even worse in my mind competition over Butches in the name of "love". Please. Be careful with your hearts. I see you waiting in line in the name of something. Not mine to name.

I don't know if anyone else goes through this but sometimes I want to scream from the depths of me what is my heart worth in this world? What is a womans heart worth in this world? Can't you see me and the beauty and honesty I bring you? I may be naive, but I look around and so many times I just don't understand the way people behave......... Maybe in reality the only thing that matters is what my heart is worth to me.

This is to Oshun the goddess of Love.

Beautiful mother
spun gold shimmering
on the heart of life
universal force of attraction
you hold the universe together
with wanting
needing
attraction
bonding dancing atoms
of perception
energy
creating life
giving birth to life
shimmering in beauty
love the essence
of your breath
breathing the universe
into the dance of beauty
my heart is yours
my body is yours
I love you
I breath for the beauty
you create in life
I share that beauty freely
in your name
my heart pure
my intentions honorable
my dream to manifest your spirit
here on earth
in the name and love and beauty
I am your servant
wrap your essence around me
I call you into my heart
and breath you from my lips
drenched in honey
for the harshness of this world
is more than I can bare

Casting a circle of gold
shimmering light
with the essence of love
Mother of Beauty I'm calling your name
I'm your daughter
and I need your protection
protect me
protect me
protect me
hold me close to you
my heart is in your hands
my heart belongs to you

beautiful Mother
raging rivers
tumbling through time
I am human
and sometimes my best
is not good enough
But I stand anyway
I love anyway
I care anyway
fierce like you
dancing in beauty
I know you see my heart
just as I see yours

http://img4.southernliving.com/i/2009/04/honey-sugar-substitute/honey-comb-l.jpg

Passionaria
06-16-2010, 06:18 PM
http://aroundthesphere.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/black-panther.jpg

burning copal
traveling through dimensions
calling your name
out loud

grace
pure intention
fierce elegance
dangerous playmate

Puma, mi amor
truest friend
the one who steadied
me
as I walked alone

we traveled so many
paths together
the you
in me
my fearless
stance

years out of the
jungle
melting into civilized
softened me
spoiled me
allowing myself
to depend on another
severed me
from
my fierceness
the power
of you
in me

falling
dangerous playmate
calling your name
landing on my feet
loving myself
in the dark of night
walking back into the jungle
the moon is out
and I am
hunting you

Passionaria
06-27-2010, 01:31 AM
East Jade Silk French Iron Night Postcard Polish Sing

Your intoxicating darkness
arises from the east
demanding that my Silk wrapped curves
dance fiercely on the sharp edge
of your sculptured jade heart
us, playing hard with the night
my french lingerie
lies shredded across your wooden apartment floor
my bodies sweat and perfume
have become the polish for it's shine
thick stucco walls sing delicious reverberating cries
your passion the key locking me tightly
behind the intricate wrought iron gates of your will
my friends leave messages
wondering where I have gone
all I could do
was scribble
these words
onto a postcard.......

Passionaria

Passionaria
06-27-2010, 01:33 AM
Bait Tempt Taste Stalk Roam Hunt Seek Search Find

Eyes mischievous
you slowly place a chocolate truffle
into your mouth
as you bait me
sucking gently, persistently
my eyes search rose colored fullness
your lips purse into a sultry smile
pleased as the taste of silken elixir
melts across your tongue
last one you say,
want some..... tempting me
lips meet
my tongue stalks
the contours of your mouth
roaming
searching
hunting
for the sumptuous prize
that I find on your waiting tongue
we suck it together
midst sensuous
melting
dark
chocolate
bliss
:rose:
Passionaria

Passionaria
06-27-2010, 01:35 AM
Sun and moon in Scorpio

Winds gust from the west, then circle,
leaves jump, resurrected
flying like brave trapeze artists
into an invisible embrace
then hang on
and spin in fragile obedience
caught dancing on a tailwind
enlivened and needing
this unexpected unearthing
from snug complacency

I watch this gust of wind
feel it's earth caress
and think of you
dancing around me
my skirt lifting at your tease
exposing my charms
erotic wanting
unearthed and enlivened
at the thought of you
reading the movements of my body
like a road map
to my pleasure
like a leaf riding a tailwind
I wish I had Fucked you
recklessly, every way imaginable
for a week straight
then left you with a sweet kiss
instead of talking into oblivion
DAMN

Pashi

Gust Jump Hang Hold Spin Read Watch Need Enliven

Passionaria
06-27-2010, 01:36 AM
Dream, Secrets, Passion, Love, Moan, Arch, Heart, Breath, Nature

Fuck or fight
---------------------
Intense passion
thunderstorms
understand our secrets
the nature of us
dancing within the fire
of love wrapped dreams
our hearts
breath-less desires
moaning
please I need you
your lips satiate
my lips
where ever you desire
whispering truths
my soul confessions
I have no pride
begging you for release
screaming your name
uncontainable passion
is not for the faint of heart
arch back
legs pushed open
my hair in your face
you deep
skilled
hard
thick
merciless
a good rough fuck
can save many a fight
intensity denied
the energy has to go somewhere
we have a choice
sometimes when it's storming inside
we need to
fuck or fight
thunderstorms understand

Passionaria

Passionaria
06-27-2010, 01:37 AM
gunshot, vivid, puddle, dumpster, focused, cerebral, methodical, quilt, & psyche

stunned
images become clear
and dance vivid across
my mind
this slow motion movie
carving details of
what you've done
across my psyche
in focused technicolor splendor
until the pain ricochets
like a gunshot piercing my heart
tears burst the dam of my reserve
and puddle along my collarbone
then flow like a river
into warm cleavage
this salty pain methodically
caught into black lace
who's delicate rose pattern is brought
to life against warm moist flesh
trust shattered
wet lace becomes
the dumpster
of my faith in you
my fingers trace the outline of my breasts
as my mind fondles your prose
our first cerebral tango
that ended in breathless chocolate
me vulnerable
and you holding me close
wrapped
in your down quilt
you made me feel safe
that was the first time I trusted you
I trusted you
I trusted
YOU

:candle:
Pashi

Passionaria
06-27-2010, 01:39 AM
Soul, Excitement,Transendance, Rebelious, Stagnant, Regrets, squirm, luscious, Jewel

Transcending mediocrity
was how hy defined it
a phrase that captured
my rebellious soul
in a grip
tighter than the ropes
he wanted to tie me up with
at the MET in NYC
passer by's watching me
sit
in my pretty dress and jewels
knees parted
ankles tied to the chair
hands bound behind my back
watching hym paint
and gagged, hy added
cause you talk too much
my vulnerability
hys sadistic delight
what will people say I protested
nothing, this is new york city
smiling
the notion still brings
a flush of excitement
to my cheeks
causing me to
squirm into luscious warm wetness
transcending mediocrity
cutting through stagnant realities
vivid sexuality
without regrets
thank you
for walking me through that door

Passionaria

Passionaria
06-27-2010, 01:41 AM
Transcend~ Midnight~ Soul~ Twinkle~ Connected~ Whisper~ Clouds~ Faith~ Time
http://www.orderwhitemoon.org/goddess/Oshun/images/oshun1.jpg

Gracias Mamita, te amo

~River of faith~
Midnight transcends into magic
and mingles on the edge of realities
where a river of faith, flows
between the worlds
and the elusive clouds
of soul possibilities whisper themselves
real in time

It's here my love
that you found me playing
one foot in both worlds
weaving strands
of shimmering moonlight
into sensuous erotic tales
professing poetry
to twinkling stars
in the name of beauty
I was calling you home

playing in the river of faith
where soul possibilities
whisper themselves
real in time
the magic of us
connected

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"OH" let me delight you with my beauty
so the eye may dance with joy
let me seduce you with my scents
so that your nose inhales pleasure
let me tantalize your taste
till your tongue quivers
let me caress you with sound
that makes your ears sing and sing
let me touch your body
with waterfall music
and adorn your beauty with
golden bracelets and honey and perfume
and when all is experienced
when all your senses have been given play
when your spirit from the stare connects in a blissful way
with your body from the earth
then you will know sensuality"
Gracias Mamita, te amo

Passionaria
06-27-2010, 01:43 AM
Bench Patio Voyeur Elevate Frenzy Chastity sculptured Nomad Remote

"abstinence - act or practice of refraining from indulging an appetite"

Emotional bondage
her chastity of flesh
woven tightly
by invisible tendrils of will
restraining her
in a second skin
of emotional latex
sexuality in exile
nomadic yearnings
wandering her bodies
remote inner landscapes
with frenzied hunger
her lust boiled
beneath the surface
of the latex reality
she caressed the world with

every Sunday
her virgin flesh could be seen
elevated
upon the red brick bench
which was inlaid
with succulent moss designs
a secure outcropping
from the patios
red brick ivy covered walls
the wildness of vine
juxtaposed against her
voyeuristic sculptured beauty
only her eyes told the story
of this exiled passion
her sacred gift
praying
to be opened

Pashi

Passionaria
06-27-2010, 01:45 AM
Virgin Kisses Touches Dreams Lips Mine Fingers Lips Eyes

Virgin dreams

I saved myself for you
she whispered softly
placing delicate
butterfly wing kisses
across his eyes
her sensual incantation
murmured in
the language of touch
not out of obligation
she continued
eyes soft
her succulent lips trailing
across his mouth
her fingers tenderly followed
down his chest as
she fell to her knees
eyes lowered
I save myself for you
because my body
is the only thing in this world
that is really mine
It is the most precious gift
I had to offer

Pashi

Passionaria
06-27-2010, 01:46 AM
need*greed*thighs*sweet*feelings**between*need *beast*electricity

fingertips to thigh
caressing
the sweet flesh memory of you
feelings of warmth
burst open my heart
then
pulse between my thighs
electricity surges along
paths you've traversed
and my flesh screams
greedy incantations of lust
with
fingertips to thigh
I caress
and how
fire sung lustful melodies
as we rode the
passionate beast
of need
now
parts of you
merged into cellular memory
have become
part
of the fabric of me
exquisite artwork
this
precious interweaving
of
love

Pashi

Passionaria
06-27-2010, 01:47 AM
Beauty Vulture Soar Wax Wide Hold Drink Become Through

Fierce beauty
toughness served tender
heart wide open
drinking life's precious brew
spirit soaring
soul's surrender
making a way
out of no way
you fight for life
in the name of love
I see your beauty
caped wonder woman
Vultures hold no power over you
The spirits of your Ancestors
will see you through
she lights a candle
and reads the wax
cleanses with eggs
and reads the yolk
makes tea
and reads the leaves
lights sage
and the spirits guide her
blessed she walks through
FIRE
with love

Pashi

Passionaria
06-27-2010, 01:51 AM
Once Hair Eyes Lips Honey Please Laugh Capture Hand

Brown eyes dance-naughty
long black hair flowing-wild
suit coat, jeans, and-sunglasses
you capture the irreverent edge
between he and she

every time we meet
almost-touching
your heart extends a vibrational kiss
warm laughing eyes caress me
openly

once on the dance floor
eyes stealing glances
reflect surprise
when the music hits me
white girls don't move like THAT
grace crossed naughty-set free
your eyes devour my-hips

You sealed my affection
when you fell to your-knees
to kiss her bottom as she-danced
hands held her in-worship
praying to want
through
acts of-passion
on the dance floor
that's my sweet baby butch crush
your honey lips
cross my heart with
yes please

Pashi

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f3marDZwl34&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f3marDZwl34&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Passionaria
06-27-2010, 01:52 AM
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer:::
Enraptured~ Ties~ Bind~ Rose~Disturb~ Balance~ Trickle~Swagger~ Sated

you have disturbed my innocents
with senses enlivened
my lips utter enraptured prose
weaving tales of rose and thorn
needs sacrificed, heart bound
upon a turbulent sea of desires
tie my wrists and bind me to your will
my resistance trickles
like melted candle wax
and pools at your feet
as attar of roses
this perfume of my soul
rises sated
under your hand
intoxicating
your arrogant swagger
impregnated by my beauty
in the balance of
power
the owner
is owned

pashi

Passionaria
07-17-2010, 07:01 PM
Moon Last Night Press Shook Smooth Deny Line Dry

last night I washed my soul
in the river of love
as the moon dripped her golden elixir
into the black of night
spilling effervescent dreams
across the nakedness of my need
moonlight magic
releasing shimmering light and shadow to copulate
upon tightly pressed realities

her love offering moonbeams
of golden hope
to seduce and impregnated
the smooth dry lines of my beliefs
giving birth to possibility
mesmerized, I shook loose
the last thread that bound my heart
to no you can't

in the river of love
as the moon kisses the night
her shimmering moonbeams whispered to me
I would never deny you, your dreams

:rose: Passionaria

Passionaria
07-17-2010, 07:05 PM
glacial ~ pierce ~ paradise ~ beloved ~ muse~ prayer ~ bursts ~emotion ~ verse

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ur8TQxK7gis&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ur8TQxK7gis&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

my soul flutters across words
like a butterfly
making love to flowers
imagination bursts aflame
paradise drips from my lips
I your muse
melt
the metal of your intellect
into flowing rivers
of emotion
and you paint a fantasy
of me
in colors
of how I make you feel
you love
how I make you feel

beloved fantasy
painted in the colors
of your want
you dream of me
and your prose flows free
even there
you killed me
choked the breath from me
rather
than taking a chance
on loving me
for real

when your painting
and my story collide
fantasies turn staccato
and judgment careens
from your glacial eyes
words become icicles of malice
served from your icebox heart
and the arctic wind of your soul
leaves my pierced heart
too cold to bleed

Passionaria
08-20-2010, 07:43 PM
http://www.faithnaked.com/wp-content/uploads/SexyEyes.jpg

Sweet dreams mi amor

when you lay down to sleep tonight

think of me

my lust seeping into your mind

unexpected and intoxicating

like the scent of perfume

carried on the wind

with no one in sight

stirring your soul

calling it close to me

your breath catching

your cock suddenly unruly and erect

with eyes closed

can you feel my warm moist breath

settling like dew on your skin

as my lips worship the dimensions

of your being

as you drift off to sleep

release yourself

into the sound of my voice

whispering in your ear

expressing exactly how

my passion desires

to meet

with your bravado

drift off to sleep

mi amor

I'm here

waiting to play

in your dreams

:rose: Passionaria

Passionaria
01-20-2011, 12:06 AM
Dedicated to true love
Preface: As I travel this road of life, my heart unsure if another grown human can share my hearts notions of love, I find peace in knowing I can always touch true love in the eyes of a baby........

The first time our eyes met
shimmering STARLIGHT burst forth from
the azure velvet of night's sky
luminescent enchantment
free falling into the abyss of love
weaving golden threads of eternity
that bound our hearts
into a tender forever

Gazing into the beauty of your brown Doe eyes
my spirit caresses heaven
my heart enticed
to draw shimmering magic
through dimensions of real
into here, today
sprinkling stardust before you
as a blessing to
this infinite entanglement where
the beauty of your heart
the scent of your spirit
the knowing of your soul
becomes recognizable
beyond the confines of space and time

My PRECIOUS daughter
I stand before you
at the cross roads of heaven and earth
weaving sacred threads of eternity
into the fabric of a tender forever
in the name of LOVE

C8QJmI_V3j4

Passionaria
01-20-2011, 12:12 AM
Dangerous hips

Walking, my hips gesture rhythmical feline stealth
sensuous movements weaving tales
of self and embodied flesh
speaking volumes, but not dangerous

When music calls to me, my hips answer
with curves marking serpentine lines in space
warm supple flesh with movements
emerging from instinct kissing inspiration
enticing, but not dangerous

Playing games of passion
my body wrapped in erotic Haute Couture
my hips loquacious, pleading you to be merciless
while dismantling my resistance to your Dominance
erotic pleasures, but not dangerous

Danger is not found in simple acts of flesh
It is found at the crossroads
where power and intention meet

Dancing before you my heart ascends into heaven
And I fall into spirit
hips sway and feet descend into the power of earth
dancing my hips become the playground
where heaven and earth collide
interweaving into tangible essences
expressed through the power of femininity
calling the Jaguar in me to emerge
fierce femininity
dangerous hips

:wine:

Passionaria
01-20-2011, 12:20 AM
:candle: Embers :candle:
The warmth of you, has caressed it's way
into my heart
and taken residence
as luminous embers of desire
that whisper your name
luminous embers of desire
melting my resistance
into please hold me close, and love me

My lips, sweet and sultry
long to trace the word passion
across your soul
igniting this dance
of come closer
into play with the fire of me
I want you to play with the fire of me
in the name of love

:candle:00cEQHhbiVI:candle:

Passionaria
01-20-2011, 12:29 AM
Needing your magic
in secret places of want
my lips call your name

Passionaria
01-20-2011, 12:36 AM
Moonlight tonight
opalescent softness
weaving shadow
and iridescent light
into mysterious
images and feelings
emerging
beckoning
fading
into and out of
seen
existing in knowing
growing in feeling
calling to emerging
and fading back into
shadow and
opalescent softness
caressing the earth
in moonlit images
of time
my spirit
like this moonlight night
is fading into visibility
weaving shadow
and iridescent light
emerging before you
kissed by the moon
the scent of flowers
playing with the night

Passionaria
01-20-2011, 12:38 AM
Watermelon Sweet

Your skin smooth dark chocolate

Eyes sweet like summer and watermelon juice

Twirled together with the laughter of children

braids neatly aligned, clothes pressed crisp

gentle lingering the scent of cologne

Looks like gangster but vibes like the warmth of summer

swooping me onto the dance floor with one bold move

laughing, me, dancing to Rap music

my sensuality against the hard of this song

to which you know every word

It was your eyes I was dancing to

Yes, to linger for a moment

in the beauty of your eyes

and the warmth of your desire

made me feel like a piece of fresh home made candy

that had not yet hardened your mouth watering

for that first bite of sweetness

all we could do was laugh and dance

later hugging me goodbye tight and warm

your heart big and open like a banquet laid out

laced with come ride in my Cadillac

us looking into eyes laughing a moment of sweet connection

you were my angel tonight

my heart so heavy

the light inside of me fading

about to flicker out

tonight the beauty in your eyes

kept the light in me

alive

Passionaria
01-20-2011, 12:47 AM
Cosmic joke

Sitting on cool wooden porch steps
wrapped in pre dawn light
waiting for sunrise
my mind wide open
heart listening
to secrets of the cosmos
whispered between ancient lovers
I feel it
The sun and moon pass each other and kiss
like husband and wife
embracing a loving moment together
and then they laugh
a cosmic joke between lovers
The sun and moon
amused and perplexed
as they watch the mind of man awaken
shifting the peace of night
Into the realities of day

alarm clocks ring
the clink and clank of coffee and breakfast
doors open and slam
a car engine starts
accomplishment calling
the day demands compliance
we must fit tightly into distortions of reality
created by the minds of man
lost in our own arrogance
forgetting our place in the universe
living in the garden of Eden
with no recollection of Paradise

At night the mind of man quiets
and the forces of nature can be heard
I can touch Paradise again
witnessing their joke
turned me into a child of the night

:cat:

Passionaria
01-20-2011, 12:50 AM
Fire
warmth eminates
from your soul
your tenderness
touching my heart

knowledge of magic
in your eyes
your stance in this world
grounded in sacredness
your connection to life's power
calls to my own knowing
enticing my surrender

tenderness
heat on the verge of flame
warmth that bites
igniting into fire
unrestrained passion
demanding
raptures unfolding
I offer you
gifts
from deep inside
my woman self
my desire
spiced honey
served to you
at the alter
of my femininity
meeting
the fire in you
dancing
with the fire in you
craving the fire in you

Passionaria
01-20-2011, 12:56 AM
Standing
at the edge of myself
where lines blur,
and colors meld,
Reality shifts
knowing this path
will change me forever

In being
who you are
You, unlocked
secret desires
leaving me to stand
at the edge of myself
Craving
at your hand
the unlocking of
the night

Desires
hidden deep inside
emerge
taking form
in the warmth of you
in the safety of you
bringing me
to the edge of myself
and wanting
to play with the night
where darkness and light
a continuum of the whole
without judgment
free me from
fearing
the darkness inside myself
trusting the nature of life
trusting the nature of us

Sacred gifts
not given lightly
Craving
at your hand
the unlocking of
the night
:praying:

Passionaria
01-20-2011, 12:57 AM
Gazing
into the mirror
looking deep into myself
reflecting
on choices made
each layer
an interweaving
constructing a fabric
laid so tight
it became unmovable
molding me
out of my own form
and into this
confined garment
in which I can't breathe

This bustier
fabric woven
of beautiful intentions
laced tight with
choices
untrue to myself
cutting me off from
breath
from life
from my own power

gazing
into the mirror
looking deep into myself
reflecting
on choices made
watching my own eyes
I reach behind
and begin to unhook
the top one
beautiful dream
but no room for me
second hook
releases
negativity not my own
third hook
is broken
things destroyed
with harsh words
moving downward
naming out load
each release
both good and bad
that clenched my soul
in this Bustier
woven with good intentions
watching this garment
worn for so long
release
peeling
from my body
and with the last
unhooking
it drops to the floor
and I gasp for air
like a swimmer
who almost drown

looking into my own eyes
tears fall like rain
on my breasts
what do you do
when you have been
untrue to yourself?

Wrapping myself
in the softness I share
so freely with others
I look deeply into my own eyes
and whisper
tenderly
I am so sorry I hurt you
and I breathe

Passionaria
01-20-2011, 01:10 AM
1HwyBtneBUM

Yo no estoy sola.

The tenderness
in your eyes
your hands
your kiss
is almost more
than I can bare
searing my heart

such love
shinning through
so much pain
living in beauty
anyway

your life
priestess
of the
avant-guard
elite
passion
without excuse
your stance
magnetic seduction
real
love
burned in time

it's the love in your eyes
I come back to
knowing the toll
for each step
each movement
the pain
and yet your eyes
show only
tenderness
your life
a sacrifice to
honesty
and beauty

your tenderness
is my heroine
and I would travel
through space and time
for just one kiss

:heartbeat:

VTZcvoiW16g

Passionaria
01-20-2011, 01:13 AM
burning copal
traveling through dimensions
calling your name
out loud

grace
pure intention
fierce elegance
dangerous playmate

Puma, mi amor
truest friend
the one who steadied
me
as I walked alone

we traveled so many
paths together
the you
in me
my fearless
stance

years out of the
jungle
melting into civilized
softened me
spoiled me
allowing myself
to depend on another
severed me
from
my fierceness
the power
of you
in me

falling
dangerous playmate
calling your name
landing on my feet
loving myself
in the dark of night
walking back into the jungle
the moon is out
and I am
hunting you

Passionaria
01-20-2011, 01:16 AM
Where the hell am I?
this place
the people
leave me feeling so damn lonely
that I have to touch myself
to make sure I'm not a ghost
wandering invisible
reaching into dimensions
that my spirit does not fit into
trying to touch someone
anyone who
can just see me
understand my point
for even just a moment
see the real me
and care to know me

What I would give
to be walking the streets of San Francisco
right now
the mazes of China Town
dank smell rising from herbs
and fish and bright colored
silk embroidered with mysticism
bustling into the fog
the cool salt air
tingling my face
hills that defy gravity
Music
the Mission
Castro
art
people of the edge
people I understand
yes those ones
with the brown skin and
purple dreadlocks and piercings
tattoos and leather
words of revolution
pouring from their lips
and meaning it
intercultural understanding
weaving realities where
races can really live together
where weird is really normal not this
pseudo hip almost honest and real bullshit
sugar coated deceptions
served up all dainty
but just doesn't smell quite right
DAMN
where the hell am I?
I'm Invisible.
Invisible

Passionaria
01-20-2011, 01:19 AM
soul sacrifice

social change
wildfire
pulsing through veins
dripping from lips
inspiring minds
floating through
the airwaves
the music of our times
reaching into dimensions
touched by the occult
pulling realities
stored in Akashic records
back into now
of how people lived
in peace
sharing love
recreating visions
of how life can be
trying for real
changing ourselves
shifting reality
sacrificing our souls
to beauty and truth
anchoring dreams
our dreams
deep into earth
and constructs of social beliefs
hope twinkling in our eyes
flowers in our hair
and meaning it

Passionaria
01-20-2011, 01:21 AM
Pantera Negra, amor mio
I crave the power of your stance
the danger in your eyes
frees my soul
turning me on
calling to my needs
your breath on my neck
a warning
that my life
is fragile
and yet we play
on the edge of my mind
and my sanctity
my beautiful dangerous friend
I'm not afraid
of what you can do to me
at your hand my pain becomes
a beautiful dark flower
that I finaly understand

Passionaria
01-20-2011, 01:25 AM
late at night
thunderstorm caresses hot earth
lightning pierces darkness
burning through my heart

the only sound
wind blowing
the thoughts in my mind

plants quiver reaching out
to be quenched
as does my heart

outside and inside feel the same tonight
synchronicity bringing me peace
this storm and I are one

rain begins to fall cool on my skin
giving life to earth
and my soul

removing my clothes
stretching my torso across the hood
of my neighbors car

feet spread apart
hips following the line of warm metal

face down
long wet hair flowing across red paint
rain beating down on my skin
stinging, cooling, cleansing

cool water quenching my lips
touching my eyes
massaging my shoulders
running from finger tips

following down the
valley of my spine
like a flash flood
and over the roundness of hips
caressing tenderness before
finding the inside of my thighs
and back to waiting earth

taking with it
this storm in me

entranced
cleansed
finally rising
amazed at the marks my lotion
has left
a woman's breasts
waist, hips
thighs
smeared onto the red paint
of my neighbors car
laughing softly, aye bendito
how is hy going to explain that

The story emerged from this poem.
:wine:

Passionaria
01-20-2011, 01:49 AM
The sacred feminine

This writing began as my space to touch sacredness, the sacredness of the feminine spirit. Goddesses, women, spirits, the earth, the moon, the oceans rivers, mothers giving birth to life, in animals, insects. We all hold a common bond. That which is feminine and it is here I return.

Today I need to talk about Love. beautiful sisters our hearts are worth so much, and even here where women "love" women there is so much confusion, so much unkindness, disrespect, gossip and even worse in my mind competition over Butches in the name of "love". Please. Be careful with your hearts. I see you waiting in line in the name of something. Not mine to name.

I don't know if anyone else goes through this but sometimes I want to scream from the depths of me what is a woman's heart worth in this world? What is a womans heart worth in this world? Can't you see me and the beauty and honesty I bring you? I may be naive, but I look around and so many times I just don't understand the way people behave......... Maybe in reality the only thing that matters is what my heart is worth to me.

This is to Oshun the goddess of Love.

Beautiful mother
spun gold shimmering
on the heart of life
universal force of attraction
you hold the universe together
with wanting
needing
attraction
bonding dancing atoms
of perception
energy
creating life
giving birth to life
shimmering in beauty
love the essence
of your breath
breathing the universe
into the dance of beauty
my heart is yours
my body is yours
I love you
I breath for the beauty
you create in life
I share that beauty freely
in your name
my heart pure
my intentions honorable
my dream to manifest your spirit
here on earth
in the name and love and beauty
I am your servant
wrap your essence around me
I call you into my heart
and breath you from my lips
drenched in honey
for the harshness of this world
is more than I can bare

:wine: & :rose:

zza5dJYrlN4

Passionaria
01-20-2011, 01:53 AM
Dl-xLe0XXPA

Paths of healing
circles of light
do no harm
but protect yourself
standing with
boundaries firm
accepting that which nourishes
rejecting the rest
walking my path
sanctify myself
wishing you light and beauty
myself the same
drawing lines
boundaries
sacredness
peace and light

:cat: Passionaria

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 03:15 PM
Your eyes search mine, without prejudice
your hearts desire etched sanguine over bronze
unveiled desire, no confusion
or burden of inaccessibility to bare
you, childlike render your heart vulnerable
eyes spirited, searching my soul
eager to find smiles
smiles, that I can't resist giving
you became precious to me
in that moment of true connection
no threats of past or future
only smiles that acknowledge
the sanctity of your being

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 03:17 PM
sparked, the sensuous light of you
warms my heart like
a spring kiss curling over newly formed buds
then bursting open into fragrant orange blossom desires
fingers reach out tracing warm silken flesh
blood quickens and lips softness tingle alive
eyes tenderly engaged
this magnetic gaze
speaks the poetry of want
passion seduces forbidden
hungry lips confess succulent cravings
and midnight surrenders to a new morning
mmmm a delicious, Happy New Year indeed

:kissy:

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 03:20 PM
Cat nap
dreams tease heavy eyes
and consciousness
whispers sweet nothings
to the summer breeze
sensuality the medium
calling sighs languid reply
a quick intake of breath
infuses oxygen's heady elixir
then kisses needs slow rhythmical exhale
finally submitting spirit adrift
to float through the veil
sweet surrender
impelling Technicolor visions

http://www.nakedauthors.com/uploaded_images/woman_sleeping_in_an_orange_gown_flaming_june_by_f rederic_lord_leighton-713692.jpg

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 03:23 PM
Rhinestones emit blue light
dancing from your neck
with each graceful movement

sparkling
juxtaposed against
your sky blue eyes
round moon like orbs
embedded into white silk

visions of you
evoke warm delight
in my heart
tickling memories
of childhood dreams
like warm embraces of Teddy bears
bonds of friendship with
my favorite dolls
a home for child like
innocents

in the blue moon like orbs
of your eyes
I find
peace of heart
yes Amorcita,
you own me
we are the cat people
family

~Pashi

*for Amorcita, my Persian Princessa

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 03:28 PM
Your intoxicating darkness
arises from the east
demanding that my Silk wrapped curves
dance fiercely on the sharp edge
of your sculptured jade heart
us, playing hard with the night
my french lingerie
lies shredded across your wooden apartment floor
my bodies sweat and perfume
have become the polish for it's shine
thick stucco walls sing delicious reverberating cries
your passion the key locking me tightly
behind the intricate wrought iron gates of your will
my friends leave messages
wondering where I have gone
all I could do
was scribble
these words
onto a postcard.......

http://rlv.zcache.com/written_with_love_postcard-d2399178715183984107mpi_325.jpg

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 03:30 PM
Eyes mischievous
you slowly place a chocolate truffle
into your mouth
as you bait me
sucking gently, persistently
my eyes search rose colored fullness
your lips purse into a sultry smile
pleased as the taste of silken elixir
melts across your tongue
last one you say,
want some..... tempting me
lips meet
my tongue stalks
the contours of your mouth
roaming
searching
hunting
for the sumptuous prize
that I find on your waiting tongue
we suck it together
midst sensuous
melting
dark
chocolate
bliss

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 03:34 PM
Winds gust from the west, then circle,
leaves jump, resurrected
flying like brave trapeze artists
into an invisible embrace
then hang on
and spin in fragile obedience
caught dancing on a tailwind
enlivened and needing
this unexpected unearthing
from snug complacency

I watch this gust of wind
feel it's earth caress
and think of you
dancing around me
my skirt lifting at your tease
exposing my charms
erotic wanting
unearthed and enlivened
at the thought of you
reading the movements of my body
like a road map
to my pleasure
like a leaf riding a tailwind
I wish I had Fucked you
recklessly, every way imaginable
for a week straight
then left you with a sweet kiss
instead of talking into oblivion
DAMN

http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/crave/phone_sex.jpg

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 03:36 PM
Fuck or fight
:candle:---------------------:candle:
Intense passion
thunderstorms
understand our secrets
the nature of us
dancing within the fire
of love wrapped dreams
our hearts
breath-less desires
moaning
please I need you
your lips satiate
my lips
where ever you desire
whispering truths
my soul confessions
I have no pride
begging you for release
screaming your name
uncontainable passion
is not for the faint of heart
arch back
legs pushed open
my hair in your face
you deep
skilled
hard
thick
merciless
a good rough fuck
can save many a fight
intensity denied
the energy has to go somewhere
we have a choice
sometimes when it's storming inside
we need to
fuck or fight
thunderstorms understand

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 03:45 PM
stunned
images become clear
and dance vivid across
my mind
this slow motion movie
carving details of
what you've done
across my psyche
in focused technicolor splendor
until the pain ricochets
like a gunshot piercing my heart
tears burst the dam of my reserve
and puddle along my collarbone
then flow like a river
into warm cleavage
this salty pain methodically
caught into black lace
who's delicate rose pattern is brought
to life against warm moist flesh
trust shattered
wet lace becomes
the dumpster
of my faith in you
my fingers trace the outline of my breasts
as my mind fondles your prose
our first cerebral tango
that ended in breathless chocolate
me vulnerable
and you holding me close
wrapped
in your down quilt
you made me feel safe
that was the first time I trusted you
I trusted you
I trusted
YOU

http://www.stonerforums.com/lounge/members/krimson_death-albums-tattoo-s-picture1279-dagger-through-heart.jpg

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 04:05 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/metropolitan_museum_of_art_new_york_city_card-p137310369922391509td2f_152.jpg

Transcending mediocrity
was how hy defined it
a phrase that captured
my rebellious soul
in a grip
tighter than the ropes
he wanted to tie me up with
at the MET in NYC
passer by's watching me
sit
in my pretty dress and jewels
knees parted
ankles tied to the chair
hands bound behind my back
watching hym paint
and gagged, hy added
cause you talk too much
my vulnerability
hys sadistic delight
what will people say I protested
nothing, this is new york city
smiling
the notion still brings
a flush of excitement
to my cheeks
causing me to
squirm into luscious warm wetness
transcending mediocrity
cutting through stagnant realities
vivid sexuality
without regrets
thank you
for walking me through that door

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 04:06 PM
Midnight transcends into magic
and mingles on the edge of realities
where a river of faith, flows
between the worlds
and the elusive clouds
of soul possibilities whisper themselves
real in time

It's here my love
that you found me playing
one foot in both worlds
weaving strands
of shimmering moonlight
into sensuous erotic tales
professing poetry
to twinkling stars
in the name of beauty
I was calling you home

playing in the river of faith
where soul possibilities
whisper themselves
real in time
the magic of us
connected

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 04:08 PM
"abstinence - act or practice of refraining from indulging an appetite"

Emotional bondage
her chastity of flesh
woven tightly
by invisible tendrils of will
restraining her
in a second skin
of emotional latex
sexuality in exile
nomadic yearnings
wandering her bodies
remote inner landscapes
with frenzied hunger
her lust boiled
beneath the surface
of the latex reality
she caressed the world with

every Sunday
her virgin flesh could be seen
elevated
upon the red brick bench
which was inlaid
with succulent moss designs
a secure outcropping
from the patios
red brick ivy covered walls
the wildness of vine
juxtaposed against her
voyeuristic sculptured beauty
only her eyes told the story
of this exiled passion
her sacred gift
praying
to be opened

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 04:09 PM
I saved myself for you
she whispered softly
placing delicate
butterfly wing kisses
across his eyes
her sensual incantation
murmured in
the language of touch
not out of obligation
she continued
eyes soft
her succulent lips trailing
across his mouth
her fingers tenderly followed
down his chest as
she fell to her knees
eyes lowered
I save myself for you
because my body
is the only thing in this world
that is really mine
It is the most precious gift
I had to offer

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 04:12 PM
fingertips to thigh
caressing
feelings of warmth
burst open my heart
then
pulse between my thighs
electricity surges along
paths you've traversed
and my flesh screams
greedy incantations of lust
with
fingertips to thigh
I caress
and how
fire sung lustful melodies
as we rode the
passionate beast
of need
now
parts of you
merged into cellular memory
have become
part
of the fabric of me
exquisite artwork
this
precious interweaving
of
love

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 04:16 PM
Brown eyes dance-naughty
long black hair flowing-wild
suit coat, jeans, and-sunglasses
you capture the irreverent edge
between he and she

every time we meet
almost-touching
your heart extends a vibrational kiss
warm laughing eyes caress me
openly

once on the dance floor
eyes stealing glances
reflect surprise
when the music hits me
white girls don't move like THAT
grace crossed naughty-set free
your eyes devour my-hips

You sealed my affection
when you fell to your-knees
to kiss her bottom as she-danced
hands held her in-worship
praying to want
through
acts of-passion
on the dance floor
that's my sweet baby butch crush
your honey lips
cross my heart with
yes please

:vigil:

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 04:17 PM
you have disturbed my innocents
with senses enlivened
my lips utter enraptured prose
weaving tales of rose and thorn
needs sacrificed, heart bound
upon a turbulent sea of desires
tie my wrists and bind me to your will
my resistance trickles
like melted candle wax
and pools at your feet
as attar of roses
this perfume of my soul
rises sated
under your hand
intoxicating
your arrogant swagger
impregnated by my beauty
in the balance of
power
the owner
is owned

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 04:19 PM
a bright green humming bird feather
jolts from the piercing in your ear
and lies flat across your face
streaming love medicine
wise eyes peer
from your painted face
You made yourself invisible
then emerged before me
shifting
everything
I was taught about reality
in one action
shape shifter
star traveler
kinky
long haired beauty
my heart still calls for you
my lips WHISPER
thank you
passing hand through flame
tobacco offerings released
sweet grass smoke
perfumes the wind
prayers beckon power
finger drawn through paint
long hair cascades
the braid is earned
power allies emerge
and
Warriors take a stand
warriors
take
a
stand
with love

:heartbeat:

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 04:21 PM
my soul flutters across words
like a butterfly
making love to flowers
imagination bursts aflame
paradise drips from my lips
I your muse
melt
the metal of your intellect
into flowing rivers
of emotion
and you paint a fantasy
of me
in colors
of how I make you feel
you love
how I make you feel

beloved fantasy
painted in the colors
of your want
you dream of me
and your prose flows free
even there
you killed me
choked the breath from me
rather
than taking a chance
on loving me
for real

when your painting
and my story collide
fantasies turn staccato
and judgment careens
from your glacial eyes
words become icicles of malice
served from your icebox heart
and the arctic wind of your soul
leaves my pierced heart
too cold to bleed

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 04:26 PM
in the river of love
as the moon dripped her golden elixir
into the black of night
spilling effervescent dreams
across the nakedness of my need
releasing light and shadow to copulate
upon tightly pressed realities

her love offering moonbeams
of golden hope
to seduce and impregnated
the smooth dry lines of my beliefs
giving birth to possibility
mesmerized, I shook loose
the last thread that bound my heart
to no you can't

last night as I washed my soul
in the river of love
the moon kissed the night
and her shimmering moonbeams whisper to me
I would never deny you, your dreams

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 04:29 PM
On this still summer night
supple tree leaves
hang serene upon
sculptured coffee colored bark

and magenta puffs of flower
ooze droplets of sweat
from the airs balmy embrace
sharing pin drop coolness
with fertile earth

the nights sultry hug
spares no one
all hunger for a soft
wind to blow through
blessed
I free float
baptized in cerulean waters
watching fireflies dance
with tree shadows
the warm pool water
becomes my sea of love
body stretching free
cares gone
heaven

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 04:31 PM
A Jazz melody struts profound bass lines as
flamboyant notes jump from my third story window
then dance across the street
worshiping the setting sun
that's melting across the New York skyline
music worships sun
your steel eyes worship me
perked nipples outlined in crimson silk
lost in hedonistic prayers
my neighbors
will never forget your name

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 04:36 PM
Veiled Allusion

http://www.egodesign.ca/_files/articles/blocks/6566_versace_veiled_dress_el_mirage_1990a.jpg

quietly, her expressions beckon him
the graceful tilt of her head
the upturned corner
of lush ruby lips
a coy sideways glance
eyelashes casting shadows across satin cheeks
from a slow down cast stare
the deliberate movement of her tongue
sliding over parted lips
whispering wet and forbidden

her stories are shared without words
the power of gestures become
her dance of the seven veils
sensual mysteries unveiled
one movement at a time
entranced,
his mind yearns
to slip underneath
her delicately composed secrets
and journey into delicious treasures
that lie hidden
beneath her emotional hijab

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 04:38 PM
He planted his desires
deeply
into the fertile discothèque
of my want
and dark flowers blossomed
midst the heady fragrance
of promise
promise, as elusive as the wind
enraptured
my virgin performance
fears the fragrant call of night
panic on the dance floor
dazed, in glassy-eyed need
please help set me free
pierce my innocence
and sacrifice my flesh
tenderly laid upon the stage
of your dark erotic cabaret

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 04:41 PM
"Do tears not yet spilled wait in small lakes?"
— Pablo Neruda

Eyes mist into
nebulous surrender
as weeping caresses pain
and my hearts blood
spills forth as tears
not bright red life blood
but the pale salty warmth
of a weary heart
breath staccato
rapping mantras
of please, my heart
my heart, my heart
can't bear any more
hope follows tears
and my verbal finery
sweet love
hangs frayed

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 04:43 PM
Visible flames
daughter of fire
my body your passionate muse
sabroso Machito
you've always owned me
you're home lies
simmering in my blood
Papi, seduce me
with your sweet, hot words
then walk me to the edge of danger
knowing my love's, trusted only to you
sweet face dangerous heart
dance me between light and dark
you drew my image in blood
your need calls my name
hand through fire
love not fear
my hearts blood dances
upon flickering flames
sweet surrender
your devotion worthy
Papi
I Like to play with fire
so, burn down the house
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4m-8SFsXSiI/TBTbDgxUeLI/AAAAAAAAD9A/Zpvj4nVonEg/s400/campfire.jpg

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 04:46 PM
You have always been smarter than most
everyone knows that
but your analytical superiority complex
and reductionist theories
breed intellectual abstractions
such brittle theories
for judging a human being
you became my
villain of equivocation
diagnosing me on assumption
rather than inquiry
then dividing us
by my lowest common denominator
my lustrous intellectual
emotional detachment
spurs frigid methodology
and false assumptions
your twisted diagnosis
renders me speechless
illusive benevolence
even I, your bastard child
am worthy of more compassion
than that

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 04:50 PM
Winters Siberian Rhapsody
wanders the landscapes of us
and we become the stone cold blues
howling fraudulent songs of love
and the nights pain streaked abyss
snows tears
frozen shards of sweet desire
pierce cathedrals built of lust
and the snow laden branch of
please I want you
shatters into pieces, of was
not so much as one kind word
or honest moment of why
no reason, no debate
just winters frozen embrace
detached, our silence bears witness

but knows no peace

these cold winter blues
crystalline realities
tear stained intentions
etched by sacrifice of love
And winters Siberian Rhapsody
wails the stone cold blues
to the tune
that was once, us

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 04:53 PM
Black eyes twinkle
star dust electrified
and the violet night
unfolds from a glance

sweet dangerous mood
the night yearns for the moon
and moonlight clings
to the night;
opalescence
hypnotized by darkness

sweet dangerous mood
senses magnetized
passion bites need
and want drips sweet

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 04:55 PM
my lust traced shadow
erupts
in purple neon want
me, a sweet hot mess
wrapped tight and naughty
around big and bulging
deep fires of
I love the way you fuck me
bellow darkened desires
across passion etched souls
your merciless bravado
melts my snow white purity
of should

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 04:58 PM
The soft spot
you hold in your heart
for me
paints reality delicious
like a cream filled center
gushing decadent sweet
into the bread of life
mouthwatering magic
speaks the language of spiced
in your warm cinnamon glance
any road leads to paradise
words create sketches
care colors them in
precious sweet tooth moments
are the elixir of love

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 05:01 PM
This is dedicated with respect and lust to
Ms International Leather : 2009

Her confidence is stunning
like the cool stealth of a puma
sensual predator
magnetic aura
dark shades perched
black leather wrapped
silver hung close
delicious oozing bravado
Aye Papi que rico
just knowing she exists
pumps blood into
my fading ashen heart
then jump starts my please
eyes sparkle, lust heavy
then caress her bio,
mmmm, bravado with skills
she teaches classes
called strap it on
the angels sing
fairy dust shimmers
and a moment of sycronistic magic
renews my faith in god.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_fYEx9sXD0vU/Sl62qSjMyOI/AAAAAAAAAdw/EUDSayIj6WY/s512/SEAF09-8600_copy.jpg

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 05:04 PM
My heart can no longer contain it my love
your perfect Butch lips have seduced me
plump rosiness of woman
hungers of man
I try to be good
I really do
but sometimes I can't help myself
your words spill into space
no chance my ears caught them
watching your lips move
from channel dream space
the way they softly pucker around W-ish
and the flick of tongue
that emerges on L-ive
warm sensuous lips
taunting me
and in my mind
I begin placing them
where I want them
kiss me the taste of your day
no explanation
show me what it felt like
moist heat
slick movement
darting tongue
deep insistence
fist full of hair for control
bite of frustration
let me taste everything you felt
in a flush of want
kiss your way down my neck
stopping to bite as you please
into ample cleavage
met by black lace
greedily releasing taught nipples
to bite them both at once
then suck me to wetness
place your beautiful lips
behind my knee
and plant tenderness
up the back of my thigh
your tongue trailing where thigh meets
the round of my ass
tormenting my senses to poetry
looking down I realize
my hands are cupped
around my breast
and you are smiling not talking
sweet chance exposure
red rises in my cheeks
and all I can say is
I want your perfect Butch lips

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 05:39 PM
I feel these poem's belong here, where the seeds of inspiration took form, whispered their stories and were cast unto the four winds. I have left them for you, a sweet hot mess, a snapshot in time ; one Femme's journey through the land of Butch Femme Romance. As always, I send my love, and wish you Life's PASSION .......
:cat: Passionaria

http://i.creativecommons.org/l/by/3.0/88x31.png
~ This collection of poems ::: Lifting the Veil of Night's Silence :::
is protected under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 ~

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3il7LmkEvOw1eYkXaAnYj0YwTeyblv C7dCIiZ5tpCPZLI2OLKgg

~ Jaguarita ( my pen name)

Passionaria
01-29-2011, 06:04 PM
7w0Fasbmbzo

Carino, Passionaria

Jax
03-01-2011, 05:07 PM
These are really great Passionaria!! Dont stop writing lady ... That would be a huge loss Jax :vigil: