PDA

View Full Version : Butches: How do you like to be romanced?

oblivia
07-18-2011, 11:31 AM
In light of the recent conversations around what kind of treatment Femmes appreciate on a date, I thought it would be fun to get some feedback from Butches on what makes YOU feel romanced (on a date or otherwise).

I'm always up for new ideas to make Sparx feel loved, adored, appreciated and swept off her feet.

So I'm curious... what little (or big) romantic gestures do people you date, or your partners make (no matter their gender/identity) that make YOUR hearts go pitter-pat?

:bouquet:

atomiczombie
07-18-2011, 11:34 AM
In light of the recent conversations around what kind of treatment Femmes appreciate on a date, I thought it would be fun to get some feedback from Butches on what makes YOU feel romanced (on a date or otherwise).

I'm always up for new ideas to make Sparx feel loved, adored, appreciated and swept off her feet.

So I'm curious... what little (or big) romantic gestures do people you date, or your partners make (no matter their gender/identity) that make YOUR hearts go pitter-pat?

:bouquet:

Would it be ok if transguys posted here too, or would you like to keep this just for butches? It's fine if you do, I would just like to know. :)

msW8ing
07-18-2011, 11:41 AM
Can femmes post some ideas and experiences too? Or is this for Butches only? I can respect either way.

oblivia
07-18-2011, 11:41 AM
Would it be ok if transguys posted here too, or would you like to keep this just for butches? It's fine if you do, I would just like to know. :)

Totally okay! :) Anyone who feels like the topic speaks to them is welcome to post their thoughts! :bunchflowers:

oblivia
07-18-2011, 11:46 AM
Can femmes post some ideas and experiences too? Or is this for Butches only? I can respect either way.

Everyone's welcome to post!

I would just ask that people try not to generalize on what all butches, transguys, etc might like so that everyone feels comfy sharing THEIR personal preferences. :)

Personal experiences or things you've done that you know have made your date or partner feel special are totally encouraged!

Holly.88
07-18-2011, 12:03 PM
I love music so it means a lot to me if my girl makes me a mixed CD or something small like that.

I also have a thing for movies, especially old favorites. I had an ex who went out and rented a few of my favorite movies and picked some junk food after I had a bad day. It meant a lot to me that she not only remembered my off the wall favorites, but also took the time to find a few.

All in all, I'm easy to romance. Wear a shirt in my favorite color or a color I like to see on you, watch a football game with me cause you know I'm excited about it, even if you don't like it, let me cook for you (it makes me feel like I'm taking care of you), send me funny or sweet texts/pictures, play Scrabble with me; little things is all it takes for me.

WolfyOne
07-18-2011, 12:30 PM
I don't have a prerequisite for romancing me
I don't have a problem with a femme asking me out before I ask her
I'm a pretty simple butch and just about anything works for a first date
Getting to know each other is what's important
Do we share enough in common to want another date

Heck, fishing, a fire, cast iron skillet and whatever else one needs to cook the fish would be great...I don't mind cleaning them and then cleaning up
Or, just a picnic lunch and a blanket/chairs as we talk at gaze out over a lake

Give me conversation, stimulant my mind and walk with me
A first date doesn't have to revolve around food

Only thing I must say, I don't hear well in one ear, so I may ask you to repeat yourself if you don't speak slow and clearly
enough for me to understand the word(s)

BullDog
07-18-2011, 01:20 PM
A note in my pocket or sweet email or voice mail or text can have me smiling for days.

I appreciate kindness, thoughtfulness, a good sense of humor, intelligence, a great outlook on life.

I like to ask a woman out, but I am happy to be asked out too or to plan something together. I am very happy to take a walk, have a cup of coffee together, going to a bookstore or something simple. I do also like going to the symphony, theater, museum and things like that and dressing up once in a while can be kind of fun. I really love sports too, but I don't expect or need someone to do things with me that they don't enjoy. Some femmes like sports, some don't. So really I like a wide range of activities.

I do like surprises, but not everyone does. So before you spring one, you might want to make sure the person likes that type of thing.

I do like opening doors and helping with a coat and things like that, so if you don't like it please let me know, but I hope you won't be offended. It is my pleasure and has nothing to do with thinking a woman that I am dating or with can't do it for themselves.

I do like regular contact and good communication. I of course understand there are times when someone is quite busy with their family, friends, job and other things. It's just when someone disappears in and out without knowing why. If you are going to be late try to let me know. If I know you are someone who always runs 15-30 minutes late then that is ok, otherwise I am a worry wart.

AtLast
07-18-2011, 01:59 PM
I do appreciate being romanced. I honestly don't get why it wouldn't be OK for butches or transguys to like some reciprocity in the romancing department. The "methods" might not be the same, but, I don't want to be alone in creating (and sustaining) the romance factor.

I am not very role-oriented, so, I guess there are going to be differences with replies here. Whatever works for individuals!

bigbutchmistie
07-18-2011, 02:10 PM
First of all I dont mind a femme doing the asking out initially :)

Im so not hard to please. I just dont like getting dressed up and am very uncomfortable in places like the opera, art musuems. Are not for me.

Keep it simple lol It makes it easier for me to be myself.

Be on time when we agree to a time and date. I cant stand it when people are late. To me it shows disrespect and rudeness. :)

Surprise me. I love that. I love surprises. They make me feel special

When you are talking with me on the date look me in my eyes. Talk with me not too me.

I dont care if you buy me flowers or give me little gifts. I enjoy those things. But would love just time with you.

If you are "feeling" me let me know . Im a 2x4 butch and will only think you think of me as a friend if you dont. Small affectionate gestures help too lol

Little things like a sweet text, a phone call, an email things like that and more will make my week.

Good Hygeine. I get mani/pedi on a regular basis. I also get a haircut every other week. You can bet that I am looking good between that and my clothes when I go out on a date. I have one shot to 'IMPRESS" you on the first date. I expect the same. Please please please have good hygeine.

Have good manners

I wanna laugh and just have fun being ourselves with no expectations. Letting things happen naturally. Being able to do anything together :)

atomiczombie
07-18-2011, 02:23 PM
I am sure I will think of more things, but here is a few:

I love it when a femme cooks for me. Invite me over for a meal, that means so much. Of course, it makes me want to have sex with her even more, lol, but I am more than capable of taking no for an answer and not pressuring. I also like it if she makes it obvious if she really likes me. I am not the best at picking up signals, unfortunately. If she is really interested, she will have to bang me upside the head with a 2x4 to get that across. If I offer her a back rub, or touch her shoulder or her back, it means I want to kiss her. If she doesn't respond, then I will assume she isn't receptive. Sometimes I just can't tell, so then I ask if it is okay.

Please, femmes, don't get mad if I bring you :rrose: It doesn't mean I expect anything in return, I am just trying to do something nice for you with no strings attached. That goes for anything else I might do; just because I do it that doesn't mean I expect something in return, like a gift, or sex.

I love making out, and I am fine with stopping short of going further. Making out is something I really look forward to on a date, but if that is uncomfortable for someone, I really appreciate if she says so upfront. I love it when a girl shows me she really cares and is interested. I show it by giving greeting cards between dates, or just calling to say 'I am thinking about you'. If she does small gestures such as this, it really means a lot to me. My ex-wife was a really good singer, and when we were first dating she would sing something just for me. I loved that. I love holding hands too. Cuddling is a must! I am, after all, a snuggle bunny :D

That's all I have, I am sure I will be back with more. :)

Rockinonahigh
07-18-2011, 02:24 PM
First off I must be shure that she is intrested in dateing me,I know this sounds crazy but ive gotten some mixed signals for some folks over the years..so so for us to be on the same page is the best thing for starters.Realise im hard of hearing so I may not hear you as well as you prolly would like,I know repeating thigs can be a drag but realise its a problem for me as well.
Hear goes,talk to me,look me in the eye dont be checking the cell phone or gazeing over my shoulder at whatever.Know from the start,cause I will tell you if you ask that I dont do one night stands or even a week later..if and when we get serious I want to know you really well and you me..become a friend first cause some of the best ltr's come from friendships that are great.I dont need a fancy resturant,or anyone to spent money on me,im just a simple kind of person that can just be relaxed and laid back.
Drama people need no apply..im not tall enough for that rolocoaster.we all have som drama but keep it in check.If u are not over the X we can be friends..but till u are done with the X..nothing else.If u r a player..same rules apply.
What works is good humor,make me laugh,enjoy out doors,like music,moveis are fun...must get along with my fur kids..I like going to trade days,fleamarkets,danceing when I can..I like to fish but havent gone in a long time.I have a ton of cd,c and vidios..can do movies at home.
Thats a starter any way..more later.

Glenn
07-18-2011, 02:56 PM
It's an easy thing to be on a date with me, and then we'll go home. If you want more you have to be a mystery without trying to be. Don't upload all of yourself to me,or I may get bored. And boredom is an eternal enemy of romance. You cannot be put in a slot. Just keep defying the mold, and I'll like this.So if you are a femme in a state of flux, always trying to improve yourself, and rediscovering yourself,I will definately be romanced. There have been femme's here who are athletic and enjoy talking about sports. Then she'll say something wise and I'll think, wow she must be a genius and read alot of books. Then she'll say something sweet and kind and good and then she'll recycle herself again and say/do something naughty and piss me off and I'll think how is this? Then she'll say a speech about something and i'll say look at her go! She must be an orator! She must have her own radio show, or comedy show. And this can go on forever lol. I cannot define her. I can only grow to love her, like my ex wife of 35 years.She was like a mountain with many layers, and I was a miner of gold. I liked to dig through these layers, but I knew there was more.It frustrated me that I could'nt define her..and I loved this about her.She did'nt withhold information, she made me work to get it out in her own wise way. I like mystery and change. I want to dig a layer and find the mountain has pushed up three layers higher, so we'll be closer to the stars.

Hack
07-18-2011, 08:31 PM
I've never been asked out. I always do the asking, it seems. I wouldn't be opposed to being asked. If I were dating, that is.

I definitely like being appreciated, and small ways work just fine. I don't like being the center of attention. Ever. So, big, showy things aren't for me. I tend to be a quiet, behind the scenes, kind of guy. I love getting sweet or dirty or flirty text messages throughout the day. Send me a postcard. Tell me you can't wait to talk to me later. That all makes me feel special.

I know I wrote a post somewhere on this site about a year ago about how the big thing for me, especially as I age, is acceptance. That's how I feel loved. Accept me for what I am. And while I try to convince you I'm basic, I'm really not. Sometimes, I am...Daddy, lover, sadistic, quiet, loud, cocky, shy, relentless, lazy, insistent, romantic, cynical, always dominate, never a bottom, funny, serious, a jock, a nerd, a smartass and a sweetheart. Too often, a girl tries to put me in one box, and doesn't accept the other sides as readily. Unfortunately, really.

Oh, and a year or so ago, I spent time with a woman who put a lot of time into planning our day together. I have to say, I really appreciated that. She knew I spend my day at work making a lot of decisions. She just took it upon herself to plan our day we'd spend together. It was nice. Not a requirement, by any means. But I did like it as a change from the way I usually would date.

Just some thoughts.

Jake

weatherboi
07-18-2011, 08:43 PM
i am always reminded how special i am when my Ms stays up all night long picking my brain and talking to me about things We/we are both interested in. then She takes me to breakfast or We/we go to bed and get intimate. i have always been in relationships that the expectation was that it was my job to do the romancing. this relationship is dictated differently. sometimes Ms will surprise me with an afternoon out and about that is focused on me. She will take me sharks tooth hunting or She will take me to a store that sells Armani mens undies and let me pick out a pair of sexy chonchos that make my ass look fly. She oooohhhs and ahhhhhs while i try them on and makes a big deal to tell me how hot i look. She will offer to cook for me from out of no where and make me my favorite rice dish that only She can cook...delicious!!! when She takes me to San Fran, She always makes an effort to take me somewhere that is special to Her from Her past and tell me about Her experiences that have shaped the person She is. Romance for me is unexpected gestures and spontaneous outings. They don't necessarily have to revolve around me, i just need to know the effort is for Us/us!!!

bigbutchmistie
07-18-2011, 09:45 PM
First of all I dont mind a femme doing the asking out initially :)

Im so not hard to please. I just dont like getting dressed up and am very uncomfortable in places like the opera, art musuems. Are not for me.

Keep it simple lol It makes it easier for me to be myself.

Be on time when we agree to a time and date. I cant stand it when people are late. To me it shows disrespect and rudeness. :)

Surprise me. I love that. I love surprises. They make me feel special

When you are talking with me on the date look me in my eyes. Talk with me not too me.

I dont care if you buy me flowers or give me little gifts. I enjoy those things. But would love just time with you.

If you are "feeling" me let me know . Im a 2x4 butch and will only think you think of me as a friend if you dont. Small affectionate gestures help too lol

Little things like a sweet text, a phone call, an email things like that and more will make my week.

Good Hygeine. I get mani/pedi on a regular basis. I also get a haircut every other week. You can bet that I am looking good between that and my clothes when I go out on a date. I have one shot to 'IMPRESS" you on the first date. I expect the same. Please please please have good hygeine.

Have good manners

I wanna laugh and just have fun being ourselves with no expectations. Letting things happen naturally. Being able to do anything together :)

Oh and the same respect and little things you do for me when we are dating should be the same if not more when we committ :)

EnderD_503
07-18-2011, 09:46 PM
Never been the romantic type...so I really don't like to be romanced, nor am I big on doing the romancing. Honestly, any "romantic gestures" would just make me feel guilty, awkward and desperate to get out of said situation.

Goofy
07-18-2011, 10:42 PM
Accept me for what I am. And while I try to convince you I'm basic, I'm really not.

This is very true for me as well. The more I feel accepted, the more I feel loved.

Blush did one of the greatest things anyone has ever done for me. I have some issues with PTSD and regularly attend a group for veterans. When we first started dating, she asked me about it and then asked what she could do to help me. I was floored. No one's ever asked me that before and it touched me more deeply than she probably knew or knows even today.

Mostly though, it's little things. Texts, the random candy bar or magnet speak volumes to me. And love my dogs even when one of them is sitting next to you on the couch staring adoringly.

Just don't bring me flowers. I'm allergic to most of them anyway.

Dude
07-18-2011, 11:02 PM
being listened to , lusted after

and

food!

Merlin
07-19-2011, 07:07 AM
the way to my heart ?
Third rib down with a cheese knife ..

Joking aside.

Take my hand
Ruffle my hair
Lots of steamy kisses
Cook for me .. I will cook for you.
Some seductive music .. Seducing me would be red hot.
Look after me and I will look after you in so many enjoyable ways.

imperfect_cupcake
07-19-2011, 11:11 AM
Inki's idea of romance is a bit barmy so "regular" romantic gestures are a bit lost on her. For example, the way she showed me she liked me the first time we met was to come up behind me with a friend's top hat, stick it on my head and say "oh look, Guns and Roses" then removed it. then very slowly when I'd be talking, creep the hat up my back and stick it on my head and mouth the words "guns and roses" over and over while I was talking to people until I became so irritated I grabbed the hat and beat her into the fire place with it that was by the table. Which was the response she was looking for, I think. Some butches want you to beat them with a hat. It means a lot to them.

EnderD_503
07-19-2011, 01:49 PM
Inki's idea of romance is a bit barmy so "regular" romantic gestures are a bit lost on her. For example, the way she showed me she liked me the first time we met was to come up behind me with a friend's top hat, stick it on my head and say "oh look, Guns and Roses" then removed it. then very slowly when I'd be talking, creep the hat up my back and stick it on my head and mouth the words "guns and roses" over and over while I was talking to people until I became so irritated I grabbed the hat and beat her into the fire place with it that was by the table. Which was the response she was looking for, I think. Some butches want you to beat them with a hat. It means a lot to them.

If hat beatings and Guns&Roses were the official definition of "romance" I might actually fancy myself somewhat of a romantic. It sounds far less awkward and much more amusing.

dark_crystal
07-19-2011, 02:17 PM
Mr. Jenny turns into a pile of goo for a foot massage

AtLast
07-19-2011, 02:41 PM
Oh, yeah... foot massage!

Something that I appreciate is a red rose for me once in awhile. Just one and red. On my pillow is a good place to leave it.

Receiving a card with some "talk" in it is great, too. Just left somewhere I will find it at some point during my day.

Because I usually have some of the "she isn't really flirting with me in THAT way," a hand on a knee might convince me that she is interested in a romantic way. Just a soft touch, not talking a big squeeze...

Have to add that I really do notice how a date dresses and I do think that this can be a way of figuring out if she accepted a date (or asked me for a date) with me because she does have some romantic inclination toward me. I do dress well for dates- my shirt and slackes will be ironed- and clean and go with each other!

OK, a silly one- if after we are dating a few times, she asks me if I want to go to a baseball game (especially if she really doesn't care for baseball very much) together- I can get some romance just in her thinking of doing this. To be honest, I love going to a ball game with someone I am seeing, but if she really would not have any kind of fun doing this, I say thank you (with a kiss) and let her off the hook. Yanno- that thought that counts!

dark_crystal
07-19-2011, 04:59 PM
a hand on a knee might convince me that she is interested in a romantic way. Just a soft touch, not talking a big squeeze

oh i usually go for the "brushing your upper arm with my boobs" move

too much?

tapu
07-19-2011, 05:53 PM
My girlfriend in college used to come up to me on campus, around town, wherever she saw me, and say, "Hi, handsome." :o

Slater
07-19-2011, 10:52 PM

too much?

Too much? That's crazy talk. The "boobs on the upper arm" move is a classic. It's right up there with the "lean forward when we are seated across from each other so you can have a good look at my cleavage" move femmes often do.

Guy
07-20-2011, 12:30 AM
For me it would be to cook dinner. Something she put thought and time into with the anticipation of hoping it turned out well.

Merlin
07-20-2011, 12:37 AM
Thought put into anything where I am concerned is a huge turn on.

Greyson
07-20-2011, 12:41 AM
Like Hack and Goofy, I want acceptance. See me, not who you think I may be based on your previous life experiences before having met me. I like to be romanced with intelligence, spontanaity, your authenticity, femme mystique and a dash of passion about life.

DamonK
07-20-2011, 12:43 AM
Take me for a walk and talk with me.
Plan something.
Seduce me.
Challenge me.

little_ms_sunshyne
07-20-2011, 12:53 AM
A few things I like to do for my Mister are

~ Cook dinner ever night :) Hy likes it when I wear an apron lol

~ Lustful surprises...some days he gets home from work and I greet him all done up wearing nothing but hys white button up.

~ I show him I pay attention to hys likes and dislikes by doing little things. Hy likes tools so I got him a tool belt and tool box filled with hys favorite things.

~ I also like to plan surprises. I took time to plan our first date. Took hym to one of hys favorite broadway shows in a theater that makes you feel like you are under the stars.

~ Hy told me hy liked sunsets, so I looked for a great sunset view in an unexpected place.

I guess I take initiative to plan special days or moments and I dont just leave it up to him. I make sure hy knows I not only love hym but am completely in lust with hym. Planning special nights for some of hys fantasies as well as some of yours is also appreciated :)

Not sure if this helps...I may have given TMI! If I did sorry friends :)

Tcountry
07-20-2011, 01:50 AM
...first agree with everything she said...
-And adding...love when she calls me her "sexy mister"
-When she knows exactly what I want & just does it...
-She trys new things with me & laughs with me when they flop
-just being playful & silly & not super serious

Yep...my honey knows me well ;)

flower77
07-25-2011, 03:21 PM
This thread is one of my biggest questions :-)

If I was dating someone and wanted to know the answer to this question, what should I ask, or what should I pay attention to to find out?

Sometimes I am so nervous on dates I miss stuff! ah!

F x

UofMfan
07-25-2011, 05:00 PM
Stimulate my mind and the rest usually follows.

clay
07-25-2011, 05:07 PM
If you stimulate my mind,then it is certain..the rest will follow!!

clay
07-25-2011, 05:10 PM
chuckles to self...seems UofM & I thought same at almost same time....lol

oblivia
07-25-2011, 08:50 PM
This thread is one of my biggest questions :-)

If I was dating someone and wanted to know the answer to this question, what should I ask, or what should I pay attention to to find out?

Sometimes I am so nervous on dates I miss stuff! ah!

F x

In my opinion, you should be able to just simply ask your date straight out "what makes you feel special?". I think it'd be safe to say that most people regardless of their identity, really appreciate someone making the effort to reach out and find out what makes them feel appreciated/special!! :) :)

Just this femme's $.02....

Elijah
07-25-2011, 10:00 PM
One of the sweetest and most memorable things anyone ever did for Me was take 101 small pieces of paper and wrote 101 reasons she loved Me on them and put them in this lovely box she picked out to hold them.

In general though, being attentive, cooking a nice meal followed by a nice back rub and lying in bed talking, laughing and kissing for hours.

dixie
07-25-2011, 10:29 PM

too much?

Too much? That's crazy talk. The "boobs on the upper arm" move is a classic. It's right up there with the "lean forward when we are seated across from each other so you can have a good look at my cleavage" move femmes often do.

I usually do that "move" without even realizing it! (Somehow I even accomplished it with HD, in the middle of Walmart when we were picking up things we forgot on our trip LOL)

Glad to know I'm not the only one, and that it's not necessarily a bad thing! :giggle:

luv2luvgirls
07-28-2011, 09:48 AM
I would agree with the post's on putting thought and time into romancing me...but yeah a lil boob action dont hurt ;)

I like when its the little details someone shows me they picked up on.

Gaige
07-28-2011, 10:11 AM
I usually do that "move" without even realizing it! (Somehow I even accomplished it with HD, in the middle of Walmart when we were picking up things we forgot on our trip LOL)

Glad to know I'm not the only one, and that it's not necessarily a bad thing! :giggle:

After the first few times i thought it was unintentional. Then as it continued, i started to wonder. I try to never assume anything which is why i came right out and asked you :laughin: either way, intentional or not, i enjoyed it :)

The cute widdle wesbian
07-28-2011, 12:29 PM
Hmm ... let's see. I'm a very simple person, it doesn't take much, but it depends on how long I've been with this girl. Like, if we've been together for a while, we're committed to each other, etc etc, I like to be touched a lot. That's all it really takes, and I'm not talking sexually but just kinda touched. My arm, my knee, my ears (I love that lol), Idk it's kind of a gesture that she wants to be near me. That's how my cute widdle simpleton brain processes it anyway. I don't need material things generally, it's just not necessary.

If it's a first date, and really this works for the whole relationship, but when it's too early on for a little of touching and kissing, I'm usually the romancer. lol, I'm usually always the romancer anyway. But if a femme really wants to sweep me off my feet on the first few dates, I like to be taken somewhere I wanna go, I like to do things that I wanna do, and I like the gesture that she actually wants to be with me doing something I like, even if she doesn't find it to be a perfect blast. Haha, I'm not a boring person but sometimes what I like to do isn't what everyone else likes. An example of that is I was hanging out with a GF at my place after about 2 or 3 weeks of dating. A day was devoted to my favorite sitcom that I love. I was watching my show all day, while talking to her and doing the sweet stuff I try to do, and I asked her if she wanted to do something else. She goes, "No, I don't like this show but I just love your smile." Little things like that make me happy.

bigbutchmistie
07-28-2011, 12:52 PM
I posted earlier what I like.. But I also think more and more the older I get the more about show and tell I am.. Meaning.. show me your interested, as we date with actions and gestures of affection... After being committed dont stop. It should only get better :)

Rockinonahigh
07-28-2011, 01:46 PM
When I was younger I was as clueless as to any femme being intrested in me,green as grass I shure was.Over time I sorta caught on pretty well if someone was intrested or not,but all they were intrested in was a wife for a night date or moveing in not longer after hello how are ya,back then nither of them worked well at all cause I really was very buisey with jobs,my very young kids so I was very carefull in who I went out with.Over the years I havent changed much just got smarter,beleave less BS and really am looking for someone who isnt a player or has the U haul warmed up and ready to go.
With this being said,I really would like that if someone is intrested in me for them to let me know,I know I can be kinda dense but thats what life dose to us older guys after awhile.Its nce if we have some common ground in what we like,our political views,respect each other,become friends first most definatly keep an open mind that as anyone gets to know me they will learn im not the stodgy old bookworm you thought I could be.It will be a wild ride for the one fourtunate enough to be brave enough to try.

ruffryder
07-31-2011, 11:31 AM
Know that I like my coffee black in the morning, have some available for me if we are spending the night together, make it for me. This shows you are thinking of me and care what I like.

If I bring you to my friends or family function, please help them out with the service, food. This shows me you are a kind, respectful person and appreciate the hospitality.

Appreciate the things (especially little things) I do for you. Telling me makes me feel good and I'll do it more.

I had a girl that made me cards and keepsakes of significant things that meant something to us. She would also pick out all the green m&m’s and give them to me. She would make little notes for me to find. She would surprise me and make my favorite meals and desserts. We would cook together. She would put on lingerie for me. Some girls unlock or reach over and open my door for me, I like this. Again, shows she is thinking of me also after I just opened her door.

Girls always say they want the guy to take initiative and ask on dates, etc. sometimes it’s nice to know a girl is interested in me and wants to date me. I like a feisty, firey, witted, silly girl. Be yourself! Take an interest in my interests, challenge me, lets laugh a lot and be playful and sexy together!

Brush on my leg or arm, head on my shoulder, get close to me. If I hold your hand or kiss your cheek or neck and you like it, tell me. Let me control the kissing. . nothing worse than a girl sticking her tongue in my mouth if we haven’t kissed yet. Haha. I think I’m a pretty good kisser and can control it with whatever the moment is. :P

Share food, feed me. Send music to each other about how we are feeling.

Most importantly, be honest. If you like me show me, tell me. If you don't, tell me. Nothing worse than dragging someone along that is not interested.

I know this is a lot but really I'm simple most of it has to do with actions and showing me you are interested and being respectful to each other.

To all the girls like this, you rock and roll. I HEART YOU! (:

bigbutchmistie
09-05-2011, 01:03 PM
Please have brains and know how to carry on a conversation. :)

I love to laugh and be goofy. I will always be myself please just be yourself. If you are quiet and reserved we probably wont get along.

Keep your past relationships in the past. Thats where mine are

Dont talk to me about sex. Im very old fashioned when it comes to this. And talking about it, and expecting me to fuck you soon will run me off.

I wanna be able to just talk and communicate about anything and everything. The only boundary topic while dating is sex.

Show appreciation for the things I do for you.

Be verbal and show your interest in me. Appreciate I am a 2x4 butch. If I dont think your interested even if I like you, I wont ask for another date.

Having integrity, class, and manners will make love to my mind first and are all ways to get me to want more time with you.

Im a Gemini. If you cant capture me on the first date chances are there will never be a second.

Oh yea let me add :

I am very chivalrous. I love opening doors, pouring your wine, pulling your chair out, and holding your hand. Please know that when I do these things I feel like a King, and I will only treat you as a Queen. :) I have been known to spoil my dates rotten. Not with material things but how I treat them.

It might be a carriage ride in Downtown Dallas

It might be a picnic in an arboretum or on the lake watching the sunset

It might be grabbing some fast food and some Red Box movies for a night of movies

It might be going to a resturaunt

It might be going to a comedy club

It might be doing all sorts of low key different things.

It will bring me joy to treat you like a Queen provided you are on you are being yourself. .

bigbutchmistie
09-20-2011, 07:39 PM
Please have brains and know how to carry on a conversation. :)

I love to laugh and be goofy. I will always be myself please just be yourself. If you are quiet and reserved we probably wont get along.

Keep your past relationships in the past. Thats where mine are

Dont talk to me about sex. Im very old fashioned when it comes to this. And talking about it, and expecting me to fuck you soon will run me off.

I wanna be able to just talk and communicate about anything and everything. The only boundary topic while dating is sex.

Show appreciation for the things I do for you.

Be verbal and show your interest in me. Appreciate I am a 2x4 butch. If I dont think your interested even if I like you, I wont ask for another date.

Having integrity, class, and manners will make love to my mind first and are all ways to get me to want more time with you.

Im a Gemini. If you cant capture me on the first date chances are there will never be a second.

Oh yea let me add :

I am very chivalrous. I love opening doors, pouring your wine, pulling your chair out, and holding your hand. Please know that when I do these things I feel like a King, and I will only treat you as a Queen. :) I have been known to spoil my dates rotten. Not with material things but how I treat them.

It might be a carriage ride in Downtown Dallas

It might be a picnic in an arboretum or on the lake watching the sunset

It might be grabbing some fast food and some Red Box movies for a night of movies

It might be going to a resturaunt

It might be going to a comedy club

It might be doing all sorts of low key different things.

It will bring me joy to treat you like a Queen provided you are on you are being yourself. .

I should have simply put if you wanna a Knight then act like a Lady that deserves one.

My every day actions are that of a Knight and only Ladies intrigue me :)

Stud_puppy1991
10-24-2011, 07:09 AM
I'm a simplistic, yet a good blend of classic and new romantic. And, I'm a rather gentle butch, like a gentle knight, so I find anything absolutely romantic. I love it when my girl sticks little notes in my pocket, or pampers me with a nice dinner and some wine and some massaging or a hot shower or bath with candles. A mix CD is sweet too, and a goodnight text and Good Morning text always melts me. And on some occasions, I like them to dress to entice. Mmmm

CockyDude
10-24-2011, 07:21 AM
I read all these posts. Very nice. But being the shallow ass I am I can easily be had with;
Blondes, beer, bikes, good music.
Seeing a pattern here? Lol

bigbutchmistie
10-24-2011, 07:21 AM
Oh yea I should add .....

Mean what you say. Say what you mean. And dont be flaky. The key to trust is consitensy and reliability.

If I cant trust you in the little things, chances are I will never trust you at all with anything.

macele
10-24-2011, 08:26 AM
romance should be easy, creative. easy as in holding my hand. creative as in writing something naughty and/or sweet on my toast/bread with honey or mustard etc. then when i see it, ... i'd like for her to say, "let me watch you lick it off."

is that flirting or romance? lol

surely this would not be on a first date though. or even a second LOL.

xxzalciaiomenxx
10-24-2011, 07:07 PM
I love when I miss a call from my girl, not because I didn't want to talk to her, but because 9 times out of 10 she will leave me a loving, adoring message that lights up my heart...and I save all of these messages until my carrier will delete them...sometimes she sings to me on the messages and no matter what my mood, how I am feeling I can't help but feel all warm and mushy inside when I hear her sexy voice singing just for me. I love when she writes me little notes and gives them to me. I love the way she just tells me I'm beautiful, sexy, etc. She is the only woman to have ever given me flowers. On my Birthday this past year I got called to the front office and there was a vase full of flowers and a big ol Happy Birthday Balloon! She sends me text messages telling me how she misses me, or is thinking of me. Everymorning I get a message from her when she first wakes up...usually saying "good morning" "I love you" or "I miss you".

This past summer, she was on vacation, and everyday she sent me a post card telling me her feelings for me. It was the sweetest thing ever.

I love when she plays with my hair, or brushes up against me just to feel me next to her. The way she takes my fingers in her own when we are walking, even if for just a second. I love the way she holds me when I am sad, the way she cradles my head in her arms and kisses me lightly on the forehead, just to say "I'm here"

I have never been treated more kindly by a woman before, no one before her has taken the time to make me feel loved, and everything that she does for me is romantic. I truly am blessed to have this amazingly perfect woman in my lifer!!!

bigbutchmistie
10-24-2011, 08:40 PM
I love when I miss a call from my girl, not because I didn't want to talk to her, but because 9 times out of 10 she will leave me a loving, adoring message that lights up my heart...and I save all of these messages until my carrier will delete them...sometimes she sings to me on the messages and no matter what my mood, how I am feeling I can't help but feel all warm and mushy inside when I hear her sexy voice singing just for me. I love when she writes me little notes and gives them to me. I love the way she just tells me I'm beautiful, sexy, etc. She is the only woman to have ever given me flowers. On my Birthday this past year I got called to the front office and there was a vase full of flowers and a big ol Happy Birthday Balloon! She sends me text messages telling me how she misses me, or is thinking of me. Everymorning I get a message from her when she first wakes up...usually saying "good morning" "I love you" or "I miss you".

This past summer, she was on vacation, and everyday she sent me a post card telling me her feelings for me. It was the sweetest thing ever.

I love when she plays with my hair, or brushes up against me just to feel me next to her. The way she takes my fingers in her own when we are walking, even if for just a second. I love the way she holds me when I am sad, the way she cradles my head in her arms and kisses me lightly on the forehead, just to say "I'm here"

I have never been treated more kindly by a woman before, no one before her has taken the time to make me feel loved, and everything that she does for me is romantic. I truly am blessed to have this amazingly perfect woman in my lifer!!!

You are one lucky dude!

Nurse Darlin
10-24-2011, 08:49 PM

All because I love you!!!!!!!!!!

xxzalciaiomenxx
10-25-2011, 03:41 AM
You are one lucky dude!

Oh but I knw iu am! She is my heart and soul, and with her by my side I am all but invincible. :moonstars:

Stitch
10-25-2011, 05:12 AM
I like being kissed on the cheek
I like being woken up by a phone call in the morning
And I also like sweet little random notes.

I'm pretty simple.

Now how come I can't find a femme.

JAGG
10-27-2011, 03:01 PM
romance should be easy, creative. easy as in holding my hand. creative as in writing something naughty and/or sweet on my toast/bread with honey or mustard etc. then when i see it, ... i'd like for her to say, "let me watch you lick it off."

is that flirting or romance? lol

surely this would not be on a first date though. or even a second LOL.

That is sexy! I love it !

Skittlesluver
01-26-2012, 08:11 AM
Surprise me...Be spontaneous...Most of all be sincere...if its from the heart...how can I not feel romanced? :sunglass:

Jett
01-26-2012, 09:44 AM
I'm a passionate and affectionate person, I require the same. I enjoy old style romance or just plain sexy attention... physical and mental... a card, a rose, a touch... a unexpected sexy whisper in a public place.

Cooking for me, feeding each other- I think making and sharing food can be very intimate, I also enjoy cooking for her on occasion though I'm more BBQ and soup master material than anything too fancy... but I do cook what I cook very well.

Random texts :* let's you know she's thinking of you

Occasional breakfasts in bed

As far as gifts the greatest gift one can give to me is themselves, be open and share life and dreams with me.

Lastly, I am a romantic and expect it to carry on through the years together... romance shouldn't wane with time.

Mister Bent
01-26-2012, 09:50 AM
It really gets my engine racing when she tips her hat at me.

bkisbutchenuff
04-07-2012, 05:47 PM

I love it...awesome. You have a keeper!

Julien
04-07-2012, 06:28 PM
I love it when my Lady shows me her romantic side. I appreciate and admire what she does for herself, the hair, the make-up, the nails, the clothes, and her erotic perfume. I'd like to think she does these things for me as well. I can feel her grab my hand and squeeze. Touch is so important to me and the look in her eyes when she looks at me. The way she looks at me, oh how I love it. It tells me so much about her. To romance me is to show me her confidence in herself and how she feels about us. I fall for her all over again.

Ginger
04-07-2012, 07:16 PM
It makes me happy to read this thread. In many different ways, the posts seem to be about communication—people are saying, Here is my language. Do you know it?

When I focus on a person, they feel bathed in a warm light. The butch women I've loved, felt truly seen; not exposed, but gently observed. I don't think about it, it just happens, if someone interests me. And I don't presume to think I understand a person after just a short time, but in the process of honoring their boundaries and what is unspoken, I've seen the most amazing people emerge.

apretty
04-07-2012, 07:31 PM
I read all these posts. Very nice. But being the shallow ass I am I can easily be had with;
Blondes, beer, bikes, good music.
Seeing a pattern here? Lol

It's super weird that you're single.

bkisbutchenuff
05-09-2012, 03:12 AM
A little attention...a little TLC....does it every time!

http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r555/bkisbutchenuff/Stuff/Postings/coffee/coffee6.jpg
BK

ruffryder
05-09-2012, 11:14 AM
A little attention...a little TLC....does it every time!

http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r555/bkisbutchenuff/Stuff/Postings/coffee/coffee6.jpg
BK

agreed! :)

rande
05-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Yep....all of the above....

I like it when a femme looks me in the eye and lets me know I'm wanted.
Like you, sometimes I can't tell the signals. The old adage "treat folks like you want to be treated" doesn't always work here. Romance is its own universe.

A femme cooking for me is apt to turn me on, but yes...I'm ok at taking no for an answer. Getting to that point is fun, too. lol!

I love holding hands, holding one another in public....I love it when my darling touches my cheek, or pulls me close by a belt loop, or looks at me from across the room like there's nobody else in the world.

Kissing....making out 'til we can't stand it any longer.....

When a femme dresses in one of my shirts....when she takes hours and looks absolutely stunning and I know she did it for me....when she wakes up next to me, with love in her eyes....when we're sitting next to each other, and she pecks my cheek.

and when she accepts me as I am, without trying to turn me into something I can never be.

What can I say? Now that's what turns me on!

homoe
07-31-2016, 06:01 AM
BUMP BUMP BUMP

flapdoodle
07-31-2016, 08:07 AM
food
good cooked food

JRM
07-31-2016, 08:21 AM
food
good cooked food

Poor J probably would like to have good cooked food instead of looking at rusty pots and pans lol

Martina
07-31-2016, 11:36 AM
JRM's mating call: "Hand me the remote!"

;)

femmeandstrong
07-31-2016, 12:05 PM
Just exactly as it is happening 😊

femmeandstrong
07-31-2016, 12:08 PM
[quote=femmeandstrong;1079412]Just exactly as it is happening for hym

femmeandstrong
07-31-2016, 12:09 PM
I think someone likes it the way it is unfolding

JRM
07-31-2016, 12:36 PM
JRM's mating call: "Hand me the remote!"

;)

Lol it don't even take that

Chad
07-31-2016, 01:30 PM
Just exactly as it is happening 😊

You have that right.Haha

:cowboy:

JDeere
07-31-2016, 02:12 PM
I really don't like to be romanticized, I would rather do the romanticising.

homoe
07-31-2016, 04:47 PM
I really don't like to be romanticized, I would rather do the romanticising.

Yes, I'm old school! I'd much rather do the romanticising as well:rrose:

JDeere
08-06-2016, 07:23 PM
Yes, I'm old school! I'd much rather do the romanticising as well:rrose:

It just doesn't feel right to me, to be romanced by my girl, makes me feel uncomfortable actually.

TL1
08-06-2016, 08:37 PM
I sort of agree with homoe and Jdeere.... I do the romancing.

But in reality romance consists of many things.... Or at least it can. So I do like gestures that let me know she wants me. Doesn't have to be big. Could be the look in her eyes or that little extra something just because. A touch or note. Things that shows how she feels about me.

Now to some this may be a little off topic of actual romancing but since I do like to do most of it this is what I like. There's more but this gives the idea. :)

BullDog
08-06-2016, 08:50 PM
I see I already posted in here a million years ago, but I am an old school butch and love both giving and receiving romance - both traditional and non-traditional forms from the heart.