PDA

View Full Version : CAUTION: AlphaDrugs May Cause Blindness

AlphaDrug
08-10-2011, 06:06 PM
:moonstars: Hey my name is Casie. I'm 22 and I live just outside of "Charm City" Baltimore, MD. A friend of mine suggested I join and here I am.

I love everything from rock climbing, hiking, and camping, to art, photography, drawing, and modeling. I'm a dork at heart, I love video games, everything from Halo to DDR. I like to dance and have a good time too!! I have a few tattoos and a good handful of piercings. I love music and I'm always open to change and new adventures, so bring it on!

Questions? Comments? Concerns?

DapperButch
08-10-2011, 06:26 PM
:moonstars: Hey my name is Casie. I'm 22 and I live just outside of "Charm City" Baltimore, MD. A friend of mine suggested I join and here I am.

I love everything from rock climbing, hiking, and camping, to art, photography, drawing, and modeling. I'm a dork at heart, I love video games, everything from Halo to DDR. I like to dance and have a good time too!! I have a few tattoos and a good handful of piercings. I love music and I'm always open to change and new adventures, so bring it on!

Concerns? Yes, I am very concerned....:sunglass:

I dated someone from Reisterstown....long time ago! :)

Welcome to BFP!

Julie
08-10-2011, 06:28 PM
Welcome ~ Alpha Drug!

Red Dirt Girl
08-10-2011, 06:37 PM
Hi Casie - Welcome! From a fellow femme just outside Non-Charm City, down the street from you!

Apocalipstic
08-10-2011, 06:38 PM
So you cause blindness, lol!

Love your screen name :)

Welcome!

Gentle Tiger
08-10-2011, 06:42 PM
Welcome to the The Planet Casie, a.k.a. Alpha Drug who may cause blindness. I will be sure to wear my protective eye shields. Hope you enjoy your explorations.

The_Lady_Snow
08-10-2011, 06:43 PM
Hi Casie!! Welcome!!€

Nat
08-10-2011, 08:06 PM
Welcome :) - I like your style

AlphaDrug
08-10-2011, 08:25 PM
Concerns? Yes, I am very concerned....:sunglass:

I dated someone from Reisterstown....long time ago! :)

Welcome to BFP!

Thanks! And yeah... I used to live outside of DC in Germantown, and recently moved out here, I used to date a girl in Dundalk. Haha. ^__^

Welcome ~ Alpha Drug!

Thank you!

Hi Casie - Welcome! From a fellow femme just outside Non-Charm City, down the street from you!

We should hang out!! I don't have many friends in the area quite yet. T_T

So you cause blindness, lol!

Love your screen name :)

Welcome!

Thank you! It came to me as a whim one day, I was tired of my old screen name from High School.

Welcome to the The Planet Casie, a.k.a. Alpha Drug who may cause blindness. I will be sure to wear my protective eye shields. Hope you enjoy your explorations.

Protection is sexy! Thank you.

Hi Casie!! Welcome!!€

Thank you so much!!

Welcome :) - I like your style

Thanks! ^__^

willow
08-11-2011, 01:49 AM
Welcome! I'm new too, pretty sure you'll like it here :hk30:

Dreams
08-11-2011, 01:58 AM
hello and welcome..

ScandalAndy
08-11-2011, 07:42 AM

omg most adorbs intro post ever!!! Welcome to the planet!! :)

AlphaDrug
08-11-2011, 07:54 AM
Welcome! I'm new too, pretty sure you'll like it here :hk30:

Thanks! I think I will too. I was getting tired of B-F.com and my friend suggested here.

hello and welcome..

Hello hello!

omg most adorbs intro post ever!!! Welcome to the planet!! :)

o.o ...thank you!! ^__^

aldebaran
08-11-2011, 08:07 AM
welcome home.

Ebon
08-11-2011, 08:19 AM
Hey and welcome. Have fun!

princessbelle
08-11-2011, 08:21 AM
http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/26/26845aoofqptms3.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

Have a great time!!!!!!

Oh and, i beat Halo once. My son was astonished. He is older than you btw...lol.

Have fun!!!!!

Logicaly
08-11-2011, 09:20 AM
Hey, glad to see you made your way here and posted! I know you are going to love it here.

Just_G
08-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Question: How fun was that intro!? (okay, not so much a question :blink:)

Welcome to the site and have fun!

AlphaDrug
08-11-2011, 10:34 AM
welcome home.
:moonstars: Thank you! It does kind of feel like home, everyone is SO welcoming. o.o

Hey and welcome. Have fun!
:moonstars: Thank you!

Have a great time!!!!!! Oh and, i beat Halo once. My son was astonished. He is older than you btw...lol. Have fun!!!!!
:moonstars: I don't really play for the storyline... I like to set up my own games, with rocket launchers and jet packs and just screw around with my friends. ^_^

Hey, glad to see you made your way here and posted! I know you are going to love it here.
:moonstars: Hello! A friendly face. ^_^

Question: How fun was that intro!? (okay, not so much a question :blink:) Welcome to the site and have fun!
:moonstars: ...intro to what?! o.o Are we talking about a video game...? Thanks though!! ^_^

AlphaDrug
08-11-2011, 10:38 AM
:moonstars: And if anyone is wondering... this is me.

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z329/alphadrug/Gothic%20Lolita/Casie1.jpg

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z329/alphadrug/Gothic%20Lolita/Casie2.jpg

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z329/alphadrug/Gothic%20Lolita/Casie4.jpg

Dreams
08-11-2011, 10:41 AM
:moonstars: And if anyone is wondering... this is me.

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z329/alphadrug/Gothic%20Lolita/Casie1.jpg

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z329/alphadrug/Gothic%20Lolita/Casie2.jpg

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z329/alphadrug/Gothic%20Lolita/Casie4.jpg

BTW i looked at your photo's/art on FB and i think you have a great eye..

AlphaDrug
08-11-2011, 12:04 PM
BTW i looked at your photo's/art on FB and i think you have a great eye..

:moonstars: Aww! Thank you. ^_^ I truly love photography, it's a huge passion of mine, theres just barely any market for it in the world right now with the unemployment rate the way it is in America, The Baltimore Sun just laid off like 75% of it's photography staff and the market in this area was flooded. T_T So I'm just keeping it as a hobby close to my heart right now.

Red Dirt Girl
08-11-2011, 01:49 PM
Do you ever come to DC? There's a BF thing in B-more I think in a week or two. I don't know anybody there but it was posted on bfp and I think my honey and I will try to go. Let me know if you want details (there's a MD or B-more thread somewhere...)

We should hang out!! I don't have many friends in the area quite yet. T_T

Apocalipstic
08-11-2011, 02:14 PM
Alpha, you are adorable :). I love your sense of style, especially the hat with the skeleton hand and the ice cream ? pendant. Do you make those?

AlphaDrug
08-11-2011, 02:27 PM
Do you ever come to DC? There's a BF thing in B-more I think in a week or two. I don't know anybody there but it was posted on bfp and I think my honey and I will try to go. Let me know if you want details (there's a MD or B-more thread somewhere...)
I would love to know more about it!! Feel free to message me about it please. I'm just trying to make new friends in Bmore. ^__^ Maybe we could meet up and hangout.

Alpha, you are adorable :). I love your sense of style, especially the hat with the skeleton hand and the ice cream ? pendant. Do you make those?
Thank you! ^_^ Those are actually from Japanese Gothic Lolita meet ups, it's a Japanese street fashion not so popular in the US yet. the skeleton hand is actually a hairclip I put on a mini tricorn that was handmade (not by me), and the parfait necklace is rainbow colored, I bought it at an anime convention, it's handmade but not by me. ^_^