PDA

View Full Version : Writer's Challenge - AKA Writer's Den, Lounge, Wreck Room etc etc

Artdecogoddess
08-13-2011, 02:05 PM
Hello all,

Do you love to write? Do you love to write and write and write?
I love to write, but I need to be prompted cajoled and encouraged to write more often!!!!!

Much like the 9 Word Poetry thread - which this is somewhat based on -folks get to write around a theme or a prompt. The big differences will be that whoever suggests the theme or prompt idea must set a time limit to allow for folks to think, plan - and then get writing!

Feedback and encouragment are welcomed. Folks can write about anything from erotica, to science fiction, flash, to drama to comedy! Whatever as long as its a short story - no more than 4000 words at the most.

This thread will be a work in process! I hope it takes off!
Ask me any questions in case I am unclear - cause I probably am!

xo
ADG

Artdecogoddess
08-13-2011, 02:08 PM
First theme....

SAWDUST

I know its a bit weird, but right now my living room smells like sawdust and it smells spicy and sweet and it is making me think and plan and scheme to write.

Artdecogoddess
08-13-2011, 03:22 PM
First theme....

SAWDUST

I know its a bit weird, but right now my living room smells like sawdust and it smells spicy and sweet and it is making me think and plan and scheme to write.

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

*Anya*
08-13-2011, 04:00 PM
She looked into the antique, heavily silvered mirror, turning her head to make sure that her thick, shiny, brown hair, was exactly as she wanted it to look. She smiled at herself, thinking she looked pretty great for her age.

She cupped her breasts, running her fingers gently over the tips of her nipples, until they puckered and hardened at her touch. Mmm, she murmured, not yet babe-giggling for talking to herself yet again. Sighing, she pulled out her black lace bra, leaning over to fit her breasts in just right, to show her cleavage to her best advantage.

She reached in her packed closet and pulled out her favorite, dark green silk blouse. It hugged her curves and she hadn't found a butch yet that could resist sliding her hands all over her back while slow dancing in the club. She zipped up her skin-tight jeans, loving the feeling of pressure against her pussy.

Her final touch was to slide her feet into her favorite black pumps with the 3-inch heels.

She was almost in her car when she remembered the last time she wore these heels. She came home with her shoes covered in sawdust. "Oh, hell, I don't care", she said outloud, "I'm getting laid tonight" and with that thought, she started her car and peeled out of her driveway, once again feeling like she was 18.

Tommi
08-13-2011, 04:26 PM
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

"The big differences will be that whoever suggests the theme or prompt idea must set a time limit to allow for folks to think, plan - and then get writing!"

What's the time limit rule?

Tommi
08-13-2011, 05:43 PM
Chattering squirrels raced across the opening. Stellar Jays hopped along the branches squawking their arrival into the midst of our day. Smell of fresh cut pines filled the air as we walked hand in hand along the way.

Beautiful trees became the handsome home we would share. She danced along this sawdust path throwing peanuts to the critters she called in from the wild. I smile as I recall. Remembering her calling in the cows one sunny afternoon.

http://images.vrbo.com/vrbo/images/1b9b49

always2late
08-13-2011, 06:39 PM
Subscribing...will be back to write after my work weekend is over.

Diva
08-13-2011, 06:43 PM
There was sawdust in her shoes. She scrunched up her toes to feel the tickle of it, standing on one foot, then the other. The urge to kick off her shoes to free those chaffing little particles was strong. The urge to feel her knees pressing into it, stronger.

On her knees. Sawdust digging into them as she knelt before Him, waiting at His leisure.

There was sawdust in her shoes and it made her wet.

wolfbittenpoet
08-14-2011, 08:50 AM
The sawdust was down to soak up the blood. It was the time of slaughter. He had learned early never to name the pigs. Pigs were food on hoof. They were only fed so they could be eaten. Now he was covered in gore yet the work was nearly over and as long as the meat smoked well there would be plenty food this winter. A little bit of blood was worth it.

Artdecogoddess
08-14-2011, 09:05 AM
What's the time limit rule?

Hello again folks! YEAH YEAH people are writing!!!!

Time Limit - let's make it two weeks!!!!! So -that means August 30th!

*Anya*
08-14-2011, 09:25 AM
Hello again folks! YEAH YEAH people are writing!!!!

Time Limit - let's make it two weeks!!!!! So -that means August 30th!

I forgot about the time limit! Just cranked it out too quickly. Ok, I will pick it up from the time the car peeled out of the driveway.

I love this. I used to write stories and essays all the time but really got away from writing. This reminds me of how much I enjoyed it. Thanks for the thread. Just want to make sure erotica is OK:)

Artdecogoddess
08-14-2011, 10:01 AM
Walking through her house for the first time Katy could not contain her sense of excitement. Her first big job was coming together nicely. All the sweat and hard work of grad school and architecture fellowship were paying off. Finally! This was her house, this was Escher.

Escher, was an alchemy mixture of angles and curves. Modern design elements combined with old wood and stone. Glass and chrome meshed with silk and wool. Each unique room, whether glass and chrome or silk and wool, delighted the sense. Escher was part fantasy, part practical. and all hers.

Running through the newly minted rooms Katy felt a sense of wonder. Like Christmas morning, new lingerie and chocolate fondue all combined into one joyful package. She ran up to the attic space. This was her retreat. A space to draw, think, write and dream. Throwing open the french doors to the outdoor room Katy turned and looked back into the room.

Streaming sunshine lit up the blonde wood floors. Katy drew a deep satisfied breath. She could smell wood and polish. They smelled like potential, hope and happiness. Like new snow, a sheen of sawdust remained on the floors marking and defining the space. Without a thought for her lady-like suit, Katy lay on the dust covered floor. Sawdust angels appeared across the floor marking and blessing her new home.

Artdecogoddess
08-14-2011, 10:02 AM
I forgot about the time limit! Just cranked it out too quickly. Ok, I will pick it up from the time the car peeled out of the driveway.

I love this. I used to write stories and essays all the time but really got away from writing. This reminds me of how much I enjoyed it. Thanks for the thread. Just want to make sure erotica is OK:)

Hello again -

Yes erotic is okay and welcomed! Glad you like the thread - please keep coming back. ADG

wolfbittenpoet
08-15-2011, 04:19 PM
The sawdust was down to soak up the blood. It was the time of slaughter. He had learned early never to name the pigs. Pigs were food on hoof. They were only fed so they could be eaten. Now he was covered in gore yet the work was nearly over and as long as the meat smoked well there would be plenty food this winter. A little bit of blood was worth it his and theirs. He walked slowly the weight of the day weighing heavily upon him. He stopped at the pump in the garden and began to wash. The water ran pink and finally clear. He stripped off his shirt and continued to wash away the sweat now that the gore was gone. His back ached and as he stretched he glimpsed her. The ghost of his dreams.

Artdecogoddess
08-15-2011, 08:03 PM
Bumping this cause I can--- come and read some cool short fiction by folks who hang at the Planet

Artdecogoddess
08-18-2011, 04:37 PM
BUMPING THIS AGAIN ---

I LOVE THE ENTRIES THAT HAVE BEEN POSTED SO FAR!!!! WE HAVE SOME SERIOUS WRITING TALENT HERE AT THE PLANET!!!!!!

ADG

wolfbittenpoet
08-18-2011, 04:56 PM
The sawdust was down to soak up the blood. It was the time of slaughter. He had learned early never to name the pigs. Pigs were food on hoof. They were only fed so they could be eaten. Now he was covered in gore yet the work was nearly over and as long as the meat smoked well there would be plenty food this winter. A little bit of blood was worth it his and theirs. He walked slowly the weight of the day weighing heavily upon him. He stopped at the pump in the garden and began to wash. The water ran pink and finally clear. He stripped off his shirt and continued to wash away the sweat now that the gore was gone. His back ached and as he stretched he glimpsed her. The ghost of his dreams.

She watched him from the upstairs window. He was the first person to see her in decades. She was somewhat entranced by his sinewy frame and his all but unlimited strength. He worked until lesser men would be broken. She ghosted her fingers along the window leaving frost as she faded away.

Hollylane
08-29-2011, 09:19 PM
Changeling…
by Hollylane 8/29/2011

There was sawdust on the floor that stirred as she walked through the swinging door into the darkness of the Arizona bar. Carelessly discarded peanut shells crunched under her boots as she made her way through the room, heading for the rear portion of the building where her friends awaited her. A few men at the bar turned to stare appreciatively at her backside encased in tight Wranglers.

Four pairs of eyes swung towards her as she planted her feet in front of their table, and a gentle jingle came from her spurs. There were a few gasps, a nervous smile, and wide eyes as she tipped her cowboy hat and gave them all a wink. She smoothed her mustache, and stroked her big silver rodeo belt buckle, smiling as she took in their unguarded reactions to what was obviously outlined below the belt.

“I’d like to re-introduce myself to ya’ll, I’d be appreciative if you could call me Darryl.”

Hours later he strolled back out into the warm desert air, with a happy and satisfied half-smile, now properly acknowledged as a handsome young man.

Hollylane
09-07-2011, 05:00 PM
I think this deserves another ****bump****
August 30th has come and gone....:rrose:

Bootsandheels
09-07-2011, 05:25 PM
(Sexy strut into big empty apartment..…feelin’ it tonight…Brown high heeled leather boots, black hose , silk mini dress with leather belt…legs straddled between two tall chairs at the dining room table…)

The look…the sweet smile… as I begin to stroke your forehead gently…lightly petting your hair just at your temple…your head tipping back as you sigh deeply…whispering my name…babygirl…

I continue to caress your head and move to the back of your neck…massaging…stroking…sharp grab of your short hair…then stroking again…always finding a handhold…smiling….watching you move with my touch….eyes closed in divine reverie…

When they open again, your blue irises flood black with a look of pure hot desire…want…need…to…please they seem to say…please let me… please…
You…
With one hand on your chest, I push you gently back…“No…”
“No…not yet…” and start the stroking dance again …my hands rubbing your strong shoulders…squeezing your arms…a scratch and grab of nails just hard enough to make you shudder…slipping into an interlace of butch-femme fingers…

You pull me up to you…face to face now…Lips trembling…
Flick-lick… soft kiss… near miss… bite-swipe… kiss… no miss…
deep wet kiss….wet…so wet…nibble…bite…
Your fingers now…in my mouth-sucking licking biting…kissing each finger…playfully pulling at my bottom lip…a soft bite ending in another wet tongue tease before you take my mouth…soft…wet…spicy sweet....

The gauntlet is laid down...GO FOR IT!!! Finish by say 9/21... :)

Artdecogoddess
09-12-2011, 07:39 PM
Bumping the thread.... I totally dig what Bootsandheels had to offer....
Anyone up for the challenge?

The Sawdust challenge was awesome - thanks to everyone who participated!!!!

ADG

Bootsandheels
09-13-2011, 01:12 AM
Bumping the thread.... I totally dig what Bootsandheels had to offer....
Anyone up for the challenge?

The Sawdust challenge was awesome - thanks to everyone who participated!!!!

ADG

Aww...C"mon writer fiends!!! Who's good at some erotica? This is my first attempt...so HELP ME OUT!!! LOL...:tease:

*Anya*
09-13-2011, 07:09 AM
She loved her car. It was her mother's 1968 red Mustang with black leather seats. Every time she slid into those crackling leather seats, she would offer up a prayer to her mom for giving her the car. She loved the cold chill of the seats in winter and the hot softness snd the sensuous way they would cup her ass in the summer.

It was not just the connection to her teen-years but the connection to her mom. Those years were filled with conflict but underneath it all, she knew her mother loved her dearly.

As she drove, she cranked the window down to let the cold chill of the autumn night blow her hair back from her face. She thought about the first time she climbed into the cramped back seat of the car-not with a boy but a girl.

She mused to herself, "I wonder what ever happened to Iris?" She ran her tongue over her lips at the memory of that night. She was the aggressor for the first time. Flirting and gently pushing Iris closer and closer to that first time.

She knew she was always attracted to girls beginning in Junior High. Why else would her stomach clench, her palms sweat, whenever she was near one of the butch JV girls? Afraid, always afraid to admit to herself what she truly was.

Until that first night when she parked the car in a far corner of the parking lot and reached over and kissed Iris. Their lips seemed to meld together, breathing as one, tongues touching, licking and the need to touch each other overcame any sense of reason or logic.

As one, they opened their doors, without a word-as though speaking would spoil the moment. She still acutely recalled every second as Iris slid down the leather seat. The smell of the leather, the fresh sea-smell of her hair and how hard it was to tug down those tight jeans in the limited space but pull them down, she did.

Her need to smell Iris, to taste and lick her was overwhelming. She slid down in the seat herself, cupping Iris's ass in both hands and almost came herself at just the delicious smell of Iris's pussy. Gently, she touched her tongue to the wetness. She could feel it trickling down to her hands.

She remembered everything she had read during her babysitting jobs in all the sex books the dentist and his wife had. "Go slow", she kept repeating in her head but all she really wanted to do was to drink that wetness. She slowed her breathing down and began to lick Iris.

Tongue flattened, stroking, licking, sucking until she could feel the wet begin to drip onto the leather. Iris was quiet at first. She feared perhaps she was doing it wrong. Then Iris began to make sounds she recognized from herself as she fully engaged in the inexorable progression to orgasm.

When Iris began begging, "Don't stop, don't stop", she knew that Iris was going to cum. She still remembered the sense of utter satisfaction and pride at being able to connect so totally with Iris. It was at that moment of orgasm that she knew, with no more fear; that she was truly a lesbian.

She shook her head at the memory, squirming in her leather seat, feeling that heaviness and want in her own pussy. She drove on, smiling, knowing that her butch would soon be taking care of that need.

Bootsandheels
09-15-2011, 07:01 PM
Bumpity Bump Bump...

clay
09-16-2011, 10:28 AM
(Sexy strut into big empty apartment..…feelin’ it tonight…Brown high heeled leather boots, black hose , silk mini dress with leather belt…legs straddled between two tall chairs at the dining room table…)

The look…the sweet smile… as I begin to stroke your forehead gently…lightly petting your hair just at your temple…your head tipping back as you sigh deeply…whispering my name…babygirl…

I continue to caress your head and move to the back of your neck…massaging…stroking…sharp grab of your short hair…then stroking again…always finding a handhold…smiling….watching you move with my touch….eyes closed in divine reverie…

When they open again, your blue irises flood black with a look of pure hot desire…want…need…to…please they seem to say…please let me… please…
You…
With one hand on your chest, I push you gently back…“No…”
“No…not yet…” and start the stroking dance again …my hands rubbing your strong shoulders…squeezing your arms…a scratch and grab of nails just hard enough to make you shudder…slipping into an interlace of butch-femme fingers…

Your fingers now…in my mouth-sucking licking biting…kissing each finger…playfully pulling at my bottom lip…a soft bite ending in another wet tongue tease before you take my mouth…soft…wet…spicy sweet....

The gauntlet is laid down...GO FOR IT!!! Finish by say 9/21... :)

mmmmmm....your mouth...is so warm, so moist..and inviting......gently...pulling lower lip into my mouth...sucking it into mine....as I wrap your wrists with my hand and push you up against the wall ...my thigh wedged between yours.....you feeling the weightiness of me....bracing you and opening you to me....as my wants are felt through the fabric of my jeans...a very warm and searing desire floods us...I raise your arms above your head...still holding your wrists tightly bound...while my other hand cups a breast...fondling it and my thumb and forefinger find and pinch the nipple, making it stand erect...I bend my head down...to nuzzle your earlobe..sucking it ever so subtly...moist and warm breath...as I trail wet, warm kisses and licks along the neck, down to the cleavage...and I lick the skin there...exhilirated by the faint scent of your cologne...mmm...heady...intoxicating...making me want you all the more...my teeth rip through the silkiness of the bra...lacy and very scantily covering those twin, succulent mounds of desire...as the air hits them..the nipples are erect and pert...as my mouth devours first one, then the other...teeth grasping nipples and grating back along the length of each...oh, baby, you say almost inaudibly...still holding your hands above your head...you shudder...and I have you braced on my thigh...you are feeling the moistness that is building inside you...there...and it is heating up inside you...I bring your hands down to your sides...and I bend down...as I raise the skirt you have on....revealing your nakedness..raw...feminine...powerfully intoxicating..my eyes drink of the ravenous beauty beneath the skirt...silky thighs..shapely, svelte curves...and I trail my tongue along one thigh..then the other..your knees give a slight buckle..back pressed against wall...head tilted back..eyes shut with lids fluttering....my tongue still...making little wet trails along thighs..and up to top of mons ..gentle nips...kisses..and licks...as I release your hands....and I push open your thighs...one hand on each side...and there...is the...most lovely loveliest of femininity...obscured by the lips of your pussy...my eyes drink of this wondrous, heady sight..and I inhale your pheromones..femme pheromones...a pussy waiting to be devoured...my fingertips each play little rhythmic taps along the lip...eliciting their erectness..watching each unfold and open back to reveal a very luscious lotus flower...ready for my picking..again my fingertips...rhythmically play this lotus's petals...arousing her...opening...all silky, erect, pink and glistening with her dewy nectar...my tongue slowly up one side and down the other...gentle pressure....you buckle again...shudder, and a deep, guttural moan escapes...I continue...licking...gentle nips,...my tongue finds the opening...licks deep inside and eases back to the lotus flower...licks ever so slowly, so tantalizingly slowly...she becomes even more erect...fingertips still playing their tapping dance..and I roll knuckles in along each fold..this sends you over the edge...and I lick, nibble, and have all of you..in my mouth..rolling the flesh between my teeth and tongue..your hand is entangled in my hair, pulling me closer..as your moans build..and your knees are shaking...I have my shoulders wedged into your thighs to support you...ahh the sweet honey nectar...and the wetness of my tongue...oh baby..you are so wetted..so sweet...and I am going to devour you...yes baby...hold tight... increasing the sucking, nibbles, and pressure..as your whole body arches to meet me..and you clutch my head so close...ahh yes...here.... I am.....in your...there....where we are one...fluid, diverse...encompassing...soaring into those liquid, colorful swirls that consume us..that deep within your soul confines.. a sacred place...that opens you to all my caresses and kisses and penetrations......melding us...as one..within..without..my mouth is filled with the wetness of you...savoring every drop of honey nectar...tenderly loving the lotus flower I have picked...losing myself into your there....only like no other there I have ever known...and we lose ourselves in the oneness...of the "butch/femme dance"....mmmmm ....

clay
09-16-2011, 01:13 PM
Bumpity Bump Bump! So everyone has some weekend reading! <smiles>.....

clay
09-16-2011, 07:16 PM
ADG, BootsandHeels.....please throw us another prompt...my brain is too tired at the moment..besides you two come up with some great prompts...please????

Starbuck
09-16-2011, 11:14 PM
Loving this thread! Definitely subscribing!

Artdecogoddess
09-17-2011, 08:14 AM
Hello writer folks...

Thanks for the scorchingly hot writing sooooo good.

Next writing prompt....

MOSAIC

Enjoy my talented creative writing folks!!!!

[/B]/COLOR][/FONT]

clay
09-17-2011, 08:23 AM
Hi ADG:
Thanks for the compliments. There IS some awfully hot, soul searing writing in here..I enjoyed everyone's pieces...(that could sound lascivious..lol) and look forward to more....thanks for the "prompt" as well. Have an awesome weekend....my brain is already writing this am..<smiles>Hello writer folks...

Thanks for the scorchingly hot writing sooooo good.

Next writing prompt....

MOSAIC

Enjoy my talented creative writing folks!!!!

[/B]/COLOR][/FONT]

Artdecogoddess
09-17-2011, 08:31 AM
Okay --- I just realized that I did not use punctuation in my last post.

I did not mean to say enjoy MY creative writing I meant it say....

Enjoy! My creative writing folks.... hope that makes sense :tea:

clay
09-17-2011, 08:34 AM
BUT yours is as creatively hot as well..ADG!!! So...it's all good!Okay --- I just realized that I did not use punctuation in my last post.

I did not mean to say enjoy MY creative writing I meant it say....

Enjoy! My creative writing folks.... hope that makes sense :tea:

*Anya*
09-17-2011, 11:32 AM
Mosaic

I rolled over, fully expecting her to still be sleeping. I ran my hand over the empty space in my bed, as though I would be able to feel the heat of her still.

She was gone. In a rush, bits and pieces of the evening, overlapping, coalescing into a broken image in my mind's eye.

Confusion still reined. Everything seemed so unclear as I attempted to retrace my memory back to the beginning of the evening last night.

I could remember getting ready for our date but parts remained hazy as I tried to recall exactly what happened. I reached back to the moment I opened the door to let her in for our date.

She was dressed casually. Levi's, white shirt, carefully knotted navy tie and a navy, wool blazer. I threw my arm over my eyes as though it would help me remember more easily by blocking out the bright light of the morning sun, shining through the antique lace curtains. I could still smell her cologne on my arm.

She stood in the doorway, in that casual pose that many butches adopt as they try to hide their nervousness. She looked me up and down. I followed her eyes as they lingered a beat too long on my breasts. She caught my eyes and chuckled. I smiled, to let her know I was not offended and in fact, appreciated that she was looking.

I do have nice breasts. Still firm, rounded and all mine. My nipples are my best feature and I had never found a butch that disagreed with me on that.

In her hand, she held a single pink rose: "I hope you like roses", she stated, after realizing she had not yet offered it to me. "I love roses and pink is my favorite color". I reached for it and gave her extra points for ensuring that she chose one with a heavenly perfumed scent.

"Come in, I am almost ready. Would you like a drink?" "No", she replied, in that sexy, deep voice that I loved from our first meeting in the lesbian sex section of the bookstore.

I had been lost in thought that day, while reading about oral sex techniques and she had quietly stood behind me. I did not even know she was there, until I heard her voice, when she said: "I could answer any questions you might have, can I help you?".

I was flustered and embarrassed, as though I had been caught with my hand down my silk panties and dropped the book with a loud bang on the hardwood floor. We both reached over at the same time to pick it up.

She got the book before I did. As we stood up, I was struck by the bright cornflower blue of her eyes. Her hair was short, combed back and such a dark brown, it almost appeared black in the fluorescent lights of the bookstore.

She wore the ubiquitous uniform of butches everywhere: jeans and boots and they looked damn good on her. She was tall. I am short, around 5"4 and she had to be at least 5"10. I like that. Even if it is illusory, a tall butch always makes me feel protected.

"Nervous?", she asked. "A little", I replied. "Don't be, I am harmless. I saw you reading in the lesbian section, thought you very attractive and wanted to talk to you. I am sorry I startled you. I should not have done that".

Who could resist that? Not I. She was self-effacing and it was very disarming. "I would like to take you out for dinner. Are you single?" "Very", I replied. She laughed so heartedly and without reservation, that I had to smile.

"OK, then. How about I pick you up at 7:00?" "Yes", I replied, "I would like that". We exchanged numbers, I gave her my address and started to give her directions. "No need, I will find you", she stated.

Find me, she did. I gave her even more points for being exactly on time. What I remembered about dinner was that it was Italian, delicious and that I probably drank one glass too many of the excellent
Zinfandel wine she had ordered. I must have felt anxious because I usually stick to one glass.

Maybe that is why I am having difficulty remembering everything that happened.

I stretched out in my bed and burrowed deeper under my down comforter. My hand crept down between my legs. I gently stroked my labia. Was it my imagination or was I very swollen and sensitive? No, not imagining it at all! I was also very, very wet.

In a split second, I stopped trying to remember last night. My fingers gently stroked my pussy, luxuriating in the slickness. As gently as a kiss, my finger glided over my now hardened clit, fully erected out of its hood. God, I love to feel that!

I tried to prolong the pleasure and hold back as long as I could, but was so aroused, I only delayed the inevitable. My breath came in gasps, hovering on the edge, knowing it would be so exquisite.

At the very last minute before I lost rational, conscious thought, I heard her voice, that voice I had already grown to love; say to me, "I see you started without me".

I opened my eyes, took in the picture of her naked, holding a breakfast tray with a steaming pot of coffee and yes, another pink rose to match the one she brought me last night.

My fingers kept stroking, faster and faster. I felt no shame or embarrassment. It felt totally right to lose my fingers in my wetness, while she watched. So wet, so loud, that I could hear myself as she stood there looking at me with growing heat in her eyes.

In that millisecond, the pieces of the puzzle of last night fit together. I remembered everything about our evening and as I tipped over the edge, I screamed out loudly as I began to cum...

clay
09-18-2011, 02:25 PM
bummmmmpppppppppppppp

clay
10-02-2011, 04:22 PM
Mmmmmmmm...baby.....mmmmmmmm.....as I throw you down on the mosaic tiled floor.. .open those legs...let me inside of those panties....these long, stiff fingers...working to get inside the leg opening.....lightly touching your clit....the swollen lips...and feeling the moistness....let me in...or do I have to just TAKE what I desire...pin you with my bulky butchness...holding your hands tightly...yea I will do that....my legs holding yours open....you squirm...writhe...and you are a lil minx...wearing a sexy black bra...to entice me....making my butch cock hard and stiff...so long.....let me show you what happens to bad lil minxes...as I shove the top over your head roughly...holding you down...and TAKING what I want...one leg shoves yours apart...and I hold your wrists firmly as I roughly take one breast...biting that nipple..you gasp...I am merciless.....no stopping me.....my pheromones are raging...you tart...teasing me with that bra...and the shorts .....so short I am tortured by the swell of butt cheek when you bend over to dust..all morning YOU have teased me...coyily....minx...I will show you what happens to naughty lil teasers.....this butch is horny and so engorged....I push your shorts aside...pull out my huge butch cock...and drive it home..you are wiggling so...and I bite your lower lips...bruising them...and suck them...my hand still holding yours...my hard cock pumping you deeply...the floor won't give..so I am able to drive it all the way to the hilt...stroking...the slapping of my cock against your so wet and throbbing pussy...take me minx...you will take all of me.....biting a nipple...how does that feel....ohhh honey....I am ruthless in my taking you...on the floor...gawd I am so deep...your hungry pussy sucking me...making the sex noises of our juices...hear it....mmmmmm...ahh baby...I am going to come....can you take me....oh baby....ahhhh....ummm...hhhmmmmm...yessssss...my rhythm slows, sweat pours off me..and you are writhing....so spent...eyes flutter...and our body heat sears one another...your shorts leg is stretched...your top over your head, bra pulled up over breasts...still fastened in back...spent...filled...full...happy....there now minx..want to tease me again.....we have the mosaic designs of the floor tiles imprinted on our bodies now.

Artdecogoddess
10-04-2011, 09:51 PM
Super hotness here! Wow - amazing job by all!

Anyone want to suggest another theme?

Maybe... spices, or vacation or weddings? I don't know - what do folks think?
xo
ADG

Artdecogoddess
10-16-2011, 07:25 PM
Bumping the thread!
Just got back from the Reunion....and vacation...my first week long vacation in a long long while. AMAZING ADVENTURE!!!!

How about we do REUNION - whatever that word/theme/visual is for you as our next prompt?

We can go until October 29th? That is a random date - we can do whatever folks want. Let me know!

xoxo
ADG

Artdecogoddess
10-26-2011, 07:43 AM
Bumping the thread!
Just got back from the Reunion....and vacation...my first week long vacation in a long long while. AMAZING ADVENTURE!!!!

How about we do REUNION - whatever that word/theme/visual is for you as our next prompt?

We can go until October 29th? That is a random date - we can do whatever folks want. Let me know!

xoxo
ADG

Bumping this AGAIN!!!!!

clay
11-24-2011, 04:32 PM
bumping...cause I can...lol

clay
01-26-2012, 09:49 AM
It is Valentine's Day.....my thoughts are on my girl...and what I will do for her for this day of Lovers! I plan a very special date for us...and will drive to her place.
Since it will be rather chilly and a cause for wearing warm winter clothing...I will dress in tight black jeans, nice dressy black boots...shined to a high sheen....and my black leather jacket....zipped halfway.....as I drive to her place....a sly grin on my face... I imagine the look on her face when she opens the door...a huge bouquet of fresh red roses and baby's breath, a box of her favorite Belgian Dark Chocolate Truffles, and me...knowing when I step inside....she will then get her own special gift....from me...she squeals in delight at my remembering her affliction for dark chocolates and the roses...she says no one has EVER given me fresh red roses before....and she takes them to find a vase to put them into.
When she returns, I have a very special picnic basket I had hidden outside her door, all laid out on the carpet by the fireplace, while she was fussing with the flowers...baked brie, raw nuts, fresh fruits, smoked oysters, and honey wine! The fireplace has a cozy fire going, and soft string music plays in the background. She comes back into the room...and it is THEN she sees me...for the first time...in full view...how I am dressed...esp. for her...she comes up to me...a glint in those smoky eyes....and leans in for my kiss...as she wraps her hands into my hair, and I place mine along the sides of her face...we kiss..that slow, tantalizing, delicious kiss...electricity surges through us both...lips sear one another's...when we are able to break apart..she runs her hands down inside my jacket...to feel I have nothing on under it but ME..her hands find, and caress my chest...feeling the softness of my bare skin...her fingers playfully tease my nipples...her soft lips trails warm, moist kisses across my chest, along side of my neck..and she encases me with both arms...as she murmurs...oh my darling...how strong and muscular you feel...and so taut....the scent of your Diesel cologne incites me, baby....she then pulls her hands out...to hold my ass....massaging each cheek...sending little shivers of that fiery electricity through me....as she pushes herself against me...feeling what is growing inside my jeans...again she closes her eyes and murmurs softly...knowing this "package" is all hers....as time stands still..and the fires inside my body ignite to full burn...and my mind is raptured...she looks up at me..and says...Baby, YOU are the finest Valentine's Day Eye Candy ever..and YOU are all mine....so the lights go dimmer...we lose ourselves into one another...the fires of passion...and enjoy the picnic, the music, and one another..as we open that "eye candy"...one for the other....and the rest is between us. Happy valentine's day, sweetheart!

adorable
01-26-2012, 03:31 PM
Valentine’s Day

I’m writing the schedule. Yet another bland task of no importance, similar to eating. The dates for next week annoy me. Like the dates from last week and the week before that. I’m sitting in your lap again, in your comfy chair with my hands loosely around your neck. You are distracted by the latest technological miracle. My focus is placing perfect butterfly kisses down your right cheek. “This thing is so complicated,” you say, wrestling your email open. The butterfly moves to your ear, and you absently bend your head to give it room to land. “Finally,” you mutter, satisfied that your superman like ability to control inanimate objects still exists. I lay my head on your shoulder and pout, “Take me to the Galapagos.” Scanning over your inbox you lightly sigh, and ask, “Why? What’s in the Galapagos?” I smile big. “There are turtles there. Big ones.” You look at me, and kiss me on the lips. You turn back to your email, and my head returns to your shoulder.
“We should move somewhere exciting,” I say, nuzzling into your neck.
“Like where?”
“Like St. Thomas.”
Your eyebrows raise at the thought, signaling to me you hadn’t thought of that one.
“Or maybe…,” I pause, suddenly unsure of such an important decision. “Well, I don’t know. Just some place where we’ll need to worry about hurricane season and barely be able to afford the insurance.” That makes us giggle. As you scroll around on your latest toy, I tell you to go to Sotheby's. It’s a favorite of ours. I bite my lip, tilting my head so I can watch you concentrate. I always love you most when your hands are focused on pleasing me. Finding it, you smile and I watch your fingers move the page down the real estate listings. Those are the houses we want. The ones on private islands or the a huge castle in the South of somewhere that we can’t pronounce or something ultra sleek in the trendiest part of New York City or a brownstone close to 221b Baker Street. Yes, a brownstone on Baker Street, we both agree, would be lovely. Close to all the quaint shops that sell fresh flowers. You point out we would be giving up a nice yard, but I convincingly argue that we could buy those ‘As Seen on TV’ upside down, tomato growing, miracle plants to make up for that and there would be no yard work ever again. That of course, makes you smile. Then you tell me that it would be nice to have one of those big metal things too, for over the island, to hang the pots and pans on. You are pretty sure you could install it yourself. Well, it would depend on what the ceiling looked like, of course. I absolutely love the idea. “Oh,” I say, more excited now, “And I think we should have one of those bathrooms too, like the one I saw in that magazine, the ones that are made of glass block and-” Abruptly, we both look up towards the door, hoping that it was just the wind. It wasn’t. Another knock comes. Louder this time.
“Yes?”
“You have a phone call from the water department about last quarter’s overbilling, would you like to take it?”
“Go ahead and transfer it to me.”

adorable
01-30-2012, 01:41 PM
Following Tactic and Strategy

We will do the same things we do now, but with actual purpose. Almost every task throughout the day becomes for each other. The snow needs to be moved because it might keep me from driving to Walgreens at three a.m. to buy new lipstick. Dinner is a form of poetry, and lasagna, a new way to keep your heart soft. We will look at each other, smile and say “You didn’t have to do that.” Yet, we both know that we absolutely did. You will always be in charge of the record player because I will be busy dancing around you. That music, (their music,) is what we will dance to, every single day.

We will go to Chamber and Rotary dinners, where we likely won’t enjoy ourselves, but will love getting dressed. In our hearts we are locals, and locals are the same everywhere. Even when locals go to other, more exotic places (or around the corner), they tend to be most comfortable with other locals, at diners or at the Dairy Queen. When we walk through the door of our favorite greasy spoon on a lazy Saturday morning, in the noise of the background chatter, a little old lady will say “Oh, they look like a nice professional couple.” Then the moron who thinks that putting glass pack mufflers on his 67’ Dodge Charger makes him cool, will mutter, “Fuckin’ queers,” to the equally disturbing sight sitting next to him. We will smile at each other and agree wholeheartedly with accuracy of both assessments.

When our food arrives, you’ll immediately smile at me. I’ll look away and slightly shake my head no. My eyes will go everywhere else in the room. I’ll look at the window, the ceiling, the wall or focus on a distant chair leg. Each time I raise the fork to my lips, I can feel your eyes asking me if my throat still hurts from last night. I’ll look down at my plate and say “I can’t stand you.” You will reach over and touch my hand and innocently ask, “Why? Was it something I did?” And I will crack first and laugh because the only thing I can think of to say is “You are such a dick.”

We will study things. Sacred things like the Holocaust, the Sudan and Turkey. We take it all seriously, in the same way that scientists search for a cure for cancer. If we could just figure out the why, we could save so many people. (We just know it.) You can’t deal with the enormity of it any better than I can, but you will hold me and make sure I get through it. After, every book, every documentary, and every museum, we will sit quietly and not need to talk about it. What has always bothered you most when you have read, watched or went, (those times when you were alone,) is that feeling you get afterwards, that very real need you always have to do something. Anything. So, I will cry for them (and for us,) while you hug me tightly and stroke my hair. Consolation, is really (a beautiful) something.

We will travel. Everywhere. Life suddenly becomes an opportunity for laughter, awe and discovery. There are places we simply must go, like to the grocery store or to the Palace of Versailles. So we will go, and start planning the next great adventure on our way home from Ireland, or an exotic sun soaked beach (where we agree the water is different than the beaches we’ve seen before.) We usually see history in varying shades of brown, like an Old Western. The future though is always black and white, like the past and brilliant tropical color tends to excite us. There will be lists. You will keep the lists because I prefer to write on little pieces of paper that always get lost. We crave that feeling of standing where others once stood and to feel what they felt. The only way we can understand ourselves is through those feelings, it’s just how we’re wired. Some people love to travel. It’s so much more than that for us. We will love sharing the feelings of all, in everything, with each other.

When people throw things away, or pile them in warehouses or abandon buildings, it makes us profoundly sad. It frustrates us when people can’t see what matters. They represent history, (our feelings.) There is so much beauty in solid structure, in old age, in stillness. Those things that others are so quick to throw away and ignore could serve a real purpose. No one ever wants to take the time. We see the heart in junk, in buildings or old cars (and in each other.) We will spend entire weekends talking each other into, and out of, crazy plans to save the next something. I will likely become President of the local historical society, and you will become very good at grant writing. I imagine we will both find ourselves on the planning board at some point. Since we can both write (although our AP format is a little rusty,) we’ll just have to take turns with our submissions to the Living and Leisure section of the local paper.

Now, on this word, this, I will say we will love it. “This” will become so important to both of us. If someone were to listen to our conversation, it would be “this,” that they would wonder about. Almost every important thing we say to each other will be in the form of “this.” As in, “Have you heard this?”or “You need to see this!” or “Can you believe this?” and “This is what I think happened.” Our entire life will be built on “this.” We will remember “this” moment or will need to buy “this” for each other just because we know our other of significance will love “this.” We will relish every opportunity to share “this,” and always be looking for the next “this” to share.

We know. We, (only you and only I) know that we always kind of believed and that we, (only you and only I) hoped we would find this, this one day. And we, (only you and only I) cried because we were so very afraid that there was only us, (only one of me and only one of you.) Yet, (only you and only I) know, (somehow) that every single thing we have ever gone through has brought us right here to this moment. Right now, (only you and only I) are starting to feel exactly how the treasure hunter does when the shovel hits the lid and what it must be like to hold the winning ticket. We (only you and only I) stare at all of it, like we (only you and only I) are apt to whenever we see our own reflection.