PDA

View Full Version : You've Got THE Look

LaneyDoll
08-18-2011, 12:31 PM
I was looking for a place where ideas had been shared on how to obtain a different look-whether you wanted advice for a permanent or temporary change. I didn't see one so I am starting one now-hopefully this is the right place.

And since I was looking for such a thread, obviously I wanted your thoughts on a certain topic. But, I do hope this thread might remain active-at least through Halloween anyway ;)

LaneyDoll
08-18-2011, 12:31 PM
Part of what I do when running the special events at my club is to have a few theme nights. Tomorrow, we are having the Back to School Event. I want a certain Goth look that goes against the school girl outfit I have to wear. I have not ever really worn the goth look and need advice-especially on hairstyles. My hair is pretty long (to my bra), it is straight and dark red/black.

Any suggestions?:sparklyheart:

Red Dirt Girl
08-18-2011, 12:33 PM
So what kind of "new look" are you looking for? What's your current look?
I was looking for a place where ideas had been shared on how to obtain a different look-whether you wanted advice for a permanent or temporary change. I didn't see one so I am starting one now-hopefully this is the right place.

And since I was looking for such a thread, obviously I wanted your thoughts on a certain topic. But, I do hope this thread might remain active-at least through Halloween anyway ;)

Red Dirt Girl
08-18-2011, 12:34 PM
Oh. I guess I didn't see this post. :)

Part of what I do when running the special events at my club is to have a few theme nights. Tomorrow, we are having the Back to School Event. I want a certain Goth look that goes against the school girl outfit I have to wear. I have not ever really worn the goth look and need advice-especially on hairstyles. My hair is pretty long (to my bra), it is straight and dark red/black.

Any suggestions?:sparklyheart: