PDA

View Full Version : Gastric Bypass, Lap Band Surgery and the Like.

Elijah
09-11-2011, 10:09 AM
I was wondering if anyone had ever had one of these procedures? And if so if you would be willing to talk about the benefits vs. the draw backs.

This is something I am considering, which is where My curiosity comes from.

~Elijah

DapperButch
09-11-2011, 01:38 PM
I just wanted to give this topic a bump, b/c I think it is a good one.

I have known two people who had the gastric bypass, one the sleeve, and three the lap band.

All of them are doing well.

The two who had the bypass had it many years ago and it seems to me that there are more restrictions (afterwards) with that procedure and also you have to be more careful with making sure you get enough protein each day moreso than the other two. But, that is me from the outside.

Good luck with your decision and I hope some people come in here and post.

bigbutchmistie
09-11-2011, 01:41 PM
I wanna have the lap band done. For health reasons. I have an ex who had the lap band done and she does well. I am glad this thread exists. I will be happy to read all input.... :)

Delish
09-11-2011, 01:56 PM
I actually just had the Lapband done 3 days ago :) I am sore, slow walking, hard to get up as u aren't suppose to push, pull or stretch, HATING the liquid diet(mainly the broth) that u must do for 2 weeks after BUT I think overall in the long run, I would do it again :) I still have some swelling so I haven't weighed yet. My Dr appt is Sept 22. I can't wait to see how much I have lost at that time :)

sweetfemme247
09-11-2011, 02:06 PM
Good for you all... i dont need it, but i know someone who had it she weighed about 400 pounds and she now down to 189 some where around there.

Elijah
09-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Thanks Dapper...I just had lunch (ironically enough) with a friend who had the sleeve procedure 6 weeks ago. She has lost 32 pds. since the surgery 6 weeks ago (and another 18 preoperatively) and has had no complications thus far.

I am heavily leaning the direction of the sleeve. It doesn't "bypass" any of the areas of your stomach, so nutritional absorption isn't inhibited, except by dietary restrictions, which are temporary.

I just wanted to give this topic a bump, b/c I think it is a good one.

I have known two people who had the gastric bypass, one the sleeve, and three the lap band.

All of them are doing well.

The two who had the bypass had it many years ago and it seems to me that there are more restrictions (afterwards) with that procedure and also you have to be more careful with making sure you get enough protein each day moreso than the other two. But, that is me from the outside.

Good luck with your decision and I hope some people come in here and post.

Elijah
09-11-2011, 02:41 PM
Thanks for coming in and sharing, I would be interested in updates on your progress periodically if that's comfortable for you. I hope the healing process isn't too uncomfortable and it's everything you hoped.

May I ask what finally prompted you to make the decision to go forward with it?

~Elijah

I actually just had the Lapband done 3 days ago :) I am sore, slow walking, hard to get up as u aren't suppose to push, pull or stretch, HATING the liquid diet(mainly the broth) that u must do for 2 weeks after BUT I think overall in the long run, I would do it again :) I still have some swelling so I haven't weighed yet. My Dr appt is Sept 22. I can't wait to see how much I have lost at that time :)

Delish
09-11-2011, 03:13 PM
Thanks for coming in and sharing, I would be interested in updates on your progress periodically if that's comfortable for you. I hope the healing process isn't too uncomfortable and it's everything you hoped.

May I ask what finally prompted you to make the decision to go forward with it?

~Elijah

Oh I don't mind sharing any info :)
I have lupus. Over the past 3 yrs I have put on about 100 lbs off and on...70 for the most part. I'm not uncomfortable with my weight but my knees are lol. I can't wear heels like I use to. When my Rheumotoligist gave me the ok to have surgery I jumped at it! I have heard some very positive stories of the Lapband and I look forward to being able to share mine :)

Elijah
09-11-2011, 03:26 PM
Thank you...I look forward to following your story. Meanwhile, I will be signing up for a seminar at a Clinic in Michigan to get some more information.

Oh I don't mind sharing any info :)
I have lupus. Over the past 3 yrs I have put on about 100 lbs off and on...70 for the most part. I'm not uncomfortable with my weight but my knees are lol. I can't wear heels like I use to. When my Rheumotoligist gave me the ok to have surgery I jumped at it! I have heard some very positive stories of the Lapband and I look forward to being able to share mine :)

ArkansasPiscesGrrl
09-11-2011, 04:46 PM
I had gastric bypass surgery in April 2003. I lost 1/2 of my total body weight within 15 months. There is a normal "bounce back" on most patients, from what I was told, and over the remaining years I have perhaps put back on about 25#. I would classify myself today as being about 50# over what I would like to weigh.

I still cannot eat certain foods, but that is ok. Can't do sodas anymore because of the carbonation (however, when I was drinking post surgery, I sure as hell had no problem with beers! Don't know how THAT worked!)

The woman I room with just had a major heart attack last week, and is home now. I think that doing a heart healthy diet would be a good thing for BOTH of us! that and exercize. I need to make myself step away from the computer and walk a couple of times a day. (I am self employed here at home, and spend hours and hours in front of my computer)

Elijah
09-11-2011, 04:52 PM
Thank you...all good information. Clearly it's not a cure all, but a good jump start for some. Good luck with the walking, I should do that Myself.

I had gastric bypass surgery in April 2003. I lost 1/2 of my total body weight within 15 months. There is a normal "bounce back" on most patients, from what I was told, and over the remaining years I have perhaps put back on about 25#. I would classify myself today as being about 50# over what I would like to weigh.

I still cannot eat certain foods, but that is ok. Can't do sodas anymore because of the carbonation (however, when I was drinking post surgery, I sure as hell had no problem with beers! Don't know how THAT worked!)

The woman I room with just had a major heart attack last week, and is home now. I think that doing a heart healthy diet would be a good thing for BOTH of us! that and exercize. I need to make myself step away from the computer and walk a couple of times a day. (I am self employed here at home, and spend hours and hours in front of my computer)

Delish
09-22-2011, 06:50 PM
Today was my 1st weigh in and my 2nd week post op check up. I am down 20 lbs!!! Yay me!! I am super excited!

DapperButch
09-22-2011, 06:58 PM
Thanks Dapper...I just had lunch (ironically enough) with a friend who had the sleeve procedure 6 weeks ago. She has lost 32 pds. since the surgery 6 weeks ago (and another 18 preoperatively) and has had no complications thus far.

I am heavily leaning the direction of the sleeve. It doesn't "bypass" any of the areas of your stomach, so nutritional absorption isn't inhibited, except by dietary restrictions, which are temporary.

One of the things my client said that she liked about the sleeve was not having to go for the "fills" that one has with the lap band. It has been about 6 months for her now and she feels great (and looks great).

The BAD thing is that she has not been to the doc for any follow up visits...her insurance ran out right after the surgery (she had already been off work for 2 years on long term disability for others reasons, so it was just a time thing). She is fortunate that she has not had any complications.

ScandalAndy
09-22-2011, 07:14 PM
I have also been encouraged by my doctor to go to the consultation to see if I qualify for the surgery. I've been experiencing swelling in my extremities and my joints are starting to give me trouble. Is there a particular way you need to go about answering the questions in order to get your insurance to cover the procedure?

Delish
09-22-2011, 07:26 PM
I have also been encouraged by my doctor to go to the consultation to see if I qualify for the surgery. I've been experiencing swelling in my extremities and my joints are starting to give me trouble. Is there a particular way you need to go about answering the questions in order to get your insurance to cover the procedure?

The more problems you have, the faster insurance may accept lol. Its a game u have to play. AND if the ins requests u to go on a 6 mo diet, do not loose weight. Its a ploy to see if u can loose it without surgery. If ur ins does require u to wait 6 mo, it will be worth it :)

Luv
09-22-2011, 07:49 PM
I had the Lapband for 3 yrs,,I had many fills and unfills because my stomach would swell shut where the band was. I also found a moth or so after the surgery if I ate too fast or just a little too much I would throw up and it would even come through my nose..and in the mornings I couldnt eat or drink anything for a few hours. It got to where after a fill Id have a popsicle at 4pm and throw it up at 10pm when I layed down to sleep.

So we sent in a request to my insurance for Lapband removal and for them to do the RNY (gastric bypass)..the problem with the Lapband removal was I had a 6 band which they dont use anymore,,but if there was damage to the stomach during the removal they might have to do the gastric sleeve,,either the RNY or the Gastric Sleeve would have been a winner for me. I am 3 yrs out and put on about 25 lbs of what I have lost but it is coming back off. I do not like milk anymore and really dont care for ice cream anymore..every thing else I can eat and drink just in moderation

Delish
09-22-2011, 08:04 PM
Luv I remember (from the other site) when u had this done. I hate u had such a bad time and I PRAY I don't. So far so good. I started my puree stage tonight and I pureed some tuna salad and so far so good :) I actually got full on less than 1/2 cup.
Good luck!

Luv
09-22-2011, 08:10 PM
Mash potatoes go down good and sugar free pudding

Delish
09-22-2011, 08:13 PM
Well I figure I would try pureeing some meat things so that I can get enough protein in my system

Luv
09-22-2011, 08:15 PM
alot of people use babyfood,,and also campbells has that soup on hand its pureed veggie soup,chicken soup and tortilla soup and creamy tomato soup..also get some sugar free popsicles those seemed to help me alot

ToXiC
09-25-2011, 06:01 PM
I had the Roux-en-Y procedure done 6 years ago this past August. I had some complications the first 3 years. I will not lie It was difficult. However honestly as I sit here typing this to you I am glad I did it. There are days even today 6 years later I still get bad sick (vomit -if I eat more than I should) - Bottom line I was overweight bad - I was not happy for many reasons so I used food as my escape. That made me more depressed - Go figure. Its one vicious cycle as we all know.
I have lost about 270 pounds total in those 6 years. I still lose, but not like I had when I first did the surgery. I am happy. I am healthy.
Basically its portion control and exercise even 6 years later.
I opted for the Roux-en-Y procedure over the Lap band because I had it in my head I could gain the weight back if I went with Lap banding. You can gain it with any procedure. I just choose to not get myself to where I was before. Weight loss surgery is a life changing experience.
I will never forget right after my surgery driving past McDonald's and the tears rolled down my face...Because...I couldn't eat there,I was 34 years old.
Whatever you choose to do, make sure you have a support system in place. I ran a support group 3 years ago for folks who had undergone weight loss procedures - I have some pretty good sites I'd share if anyone was interested.
Best of luck to anyone who is on this journey and know that you are not alone...Take it one day at a time and the reward at the ends is awesome. I will not lie - its not a easy walk in the park -it takes work.

Soft*Silver
09-25-2011, 08:33 PM
I had the equivelent of the sleeve surgery done this spring and have lost about 50 lbs so far. I hope not to drop too much more weight as I am at a comfortable weight for me. I am a size 16 now, down from a 24. My surgery was performed because of a hiatal hernia, not for weight loss so thats one reason its different. Its modified, to eliminate the hernia from coming back and the end result was weight reduction but at a slower pace than the typical surgeries. I continue to drop weight, and am more active now and am toning up the loose skin too.

I have no regurge anymore, which use to be a 24/7 fiery monster within me. I am so happy thats gone! I no longer have pain on my breast bone, which use to be a constant, because the hernia is no longer pressing on my heart. And, i can breath better, tho my lungs have been compromised from the years of dealing with the hernia. My diaphragm is also affected. I cant bend over and do labor...it cuts off my breathing.

When I had the surgery, I almost died right afterwards, so be very sure you want this. I developed multiple blod clots and was rushed back into surgery. I lost a few days, being in critical condition. I was a mess anyway, when I went into the hospital, medically speaking, so this was almost a given. Be good to yourself and make sure you get as healthy as you can before you go in. I had to go in "as is" because it was a life saving surgery.

I hated the damn first month diet. I had hiatal hernia surgery a few months before this one and it didnt take. Some because I I pushed myself too fast with labor and alot because I didnt follow the diet they gave me. So, I paid the price. The second surgery, the sleeve, made it impossible for me to eat anything solid for a month. My sweet submissive made all my liquids for me while I healed...damn near killed me by reading the amount wrong...he insisted I hd to have ten times the amount of food I was able to consume..lol. (in oz)at one feeding. I was able to find it in my book they sent me home with, exactly how much I was to have. So DONT overeat! even the liquids.

other tips..stay away from straws. They put air in your stumach and you dont have alot of room left anymore, regardless of what kind of surgery you do. Dont drink extra liquid with meals. Stick with your nutrients and save the liquids for later. Stay away from carbonated drinks! God those will kill you! some people after surgery cant consume sugar because it will dump right out of them. Not me. Maybe thats part of my modification. I can eat a candy bar and be ok. But now, a candy bar fills me and I dont want a Little Debbie and ice cream too that night!

My size would actually be a 14 if I didnt have the swelling around my stumach area. I had a partner who use to make fun of me and call me an apple. Well, i was and always will be an apple because of this medical problem I have. I swell there. Now that my weight is off, you can actually see the pronounced swelling. Its normal and ok, for my medical condition. Dr says so. I just wear clothes that conceal it. I still look damn hot!

Delish
09-25-2011, 11:50 PM
Yes the first part diet sucks! Broth BLAH!! Thankfully I'm now on the puree part and so far so good :) I actually have pureed meatloaf, tuna and grilled chicken. It didn't look so hot but the taste was still there.

Rockinonahigh
09-26-2011, 04:17 PM
For a while I had seriously thought of haveing some form of stomach surgery done to lose weight,I applaud those who have done this,but in rality I know me better than ever.I tryed the food plan for after care but just didnt have it in me to deal with it,I know if it was the only way or my life depended on it I would have to buck up and do the plan.I have friends who have done this with mixed results and most ended up gaining it back and more cause they didnt do the followup plan.

sierragirrl
08-26-2012, 01:46 AM
Bumpity BUMP!
i have my first doctors appointment on Sept.18th to meet with the doctor who will perform weight lose surgery.
i gained about 140 when i got married 20 yrs ago. stopped workin went to beauty college and had a kid.2 now
i am tired of being this heavy and it keeps me from doing things i want to do.
My 8 yr old is catching flack from the girls at school for being chubby.i have done this to her with my bad eating habbits.
i look forward to people posting some updates plz.

yotlyolqualli
08-26-2012, 08:17 AM
I had the roux en y gastric bypass surgery, laproscopically, in Dec. of 2007. My heaviest weight was 359 and I got down to 135 (way too low, my dr's were NOT thrilled lol). I've gained some of it back, but it's slowly coming back off as well.

This is not the "easy way out"! In fact, I have had major health issues since the surgery. I did not have the surgery to look better, nor to even FEEL better. I had it because I was dependant on massive doses of insulin, my diabetes was still out of control, the insulin was beginning to damage my kidneys and there was no where to go but down the road my sister (who died 3 weeks ago from complications of diabetes at the age of 51) was headed down. So... I opted for surgery.

The hardest part was and is for me, getting in the nutrition I need. I will NEVER be able to get the nutrition I need for health, through diet, ever again. Not only is your intake restricted through the surgery, your body's ability to absorb nutrition has also been permanently altered (reduced). I have been chronically anemic and malnourished since the surgery.

Also, I've had a stomach ulcer, bowel blockage, complications with adhesions (scar tissue) in the abdomen, my gall bladder removed, low hemoglobin, a catastrophic GI bleed and a resulting exploratory abdominal surgery, since, and both directly and indirectly caused by, the bypass.

However, the diabetes, that was the death sentence hanging over my head, has been completely resolved. My H A1C's have been normal since, I am on no medications whatsoever for diabetes. My bp's (I was pre-hypertensive before the bypass) now has a tendency to run low and my cholesterol is well within the normal range.

I feel better. More energetic, I can do things that I haven't done since my early teens and I feel better about myself. Those things, however, are just the peripheal side effects.

Life is crazy... this time in my life, right now, I am possibly facing another GI bleed (my hemoglobin has dropped 2 points in the last month) I am also anemic, off the scale anemic and of course, malnourished. The question I get asked most often is... if you could go back, would you do it again...

My answer is an unequivacable YES! Yes, I would do it again! At 42 (my age right now) my sister had already lost toes, her eyesight and her kidney function was already becoming compromised. I would do it again, but I'm also in the place now, where I can, knowledgeably, warn people. This is NOT easy nor for the faint at heart. It's hard! Hard hard hard and it is PERMANENT! Once it is done, there is no going back. Nor is it a perm. fix. People can and HAVE gained all their lost weight, back. It is not something you have and forget about it. It is definitely a lifestyle change and if you don't understand that before going into it, it will be devastating for you.

Everything changes, especially your relationship with food. Even now, food tastes differently, you see it differently, you want it differently and, believe it or not, part of healing from this surgery, is grieving your past relationship with food. You lose weight (for most) so fast that your psyche can't keep up. I still, 5 years out, look at chairs and wonder if they will hold my weight. I had to force myself (before beginning to dress plainly again) to stop clothes shopping in the BBW sections. The first time was exciting, the consequent times could cause me to almost go into panic attacks. Everything changes.

But, to me, for me, even with all the changes, both good and bad, the surgery was "worth it". I only speak so strongly about the negative aspects, to caution those who are considering it, to truly look at ALL the aspects of it, and then decide.

Good luck!

Cowboi
08-26-2012, 09:09 AM
The Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy is great alternative to the Bypass, or the Band.

Nothing foreign to the body, or no rerouting of the intestines. No malabsorption problems, and less stomach size means less of the hunger stimulating hormone made in the lining of the stomach.

This surgery is done Laparscopic, and takes about 45 mins.

sierragirrl
08-26-2012, 03:41 PM
i was adopted and recently found out that my birth father died from a diabetic stroke driving down an interstate my birth mother also has diabetes i have type 2 my kidneys are ok but my vision is bothering me.i am well aware its not a quick fix its a life changer for me and nothing to be taken lightly.

Little Fish
08-26-2012, 04:32 PM

Hello friends,

Just to be clear on the specifics:
The stomach is a hollow organ composed of several strong muscular layers. It is located under the rib cage and connected at each opening to the esophagus and the small intestine, respectively. The stomach stores, mixes and digests the food that we eat and acts to protect us from infectious organisms we may have ingested.

The stomach is not the location for actual absorption of nutrients. That takes place in the intestines, the stomach "digests" and that is specifically the adding of acids and enzymes for breakdown and the churning into smaller particles.

As a physician, I have supervised the pre-gastric surgery weight loss efforts of many patients. My advice is to avoid surgery if at all possible. I would counsel that patients first try a medically supervised weight loss program before undergoing such invasive procedures. They are not without risks and complications. Not to mention, one's reltionship with food is forever changed--not necessarily for good. Just for the sake of this discussion, I'll say that many patients have experienced profound weight loss on a low carbohydrate eating regimen. As woth all health concerns, discuss with your own physician--as I'm certainly not dispensing medical advice but rather relaying the experiences of some of my patients.

Please consider further discussion with your Primary Care physician--they may even refer you to another doctor who can oversee a special diet that will allow for the dramatic weight loss you may be looking for.

Good luck all, you are all so very worthy of good health and a strong body, I wish you well.

yotlyolqualli
08-26-2012, 05:44 PM
In the roux en y bypass surgery, which causes weight loss through restriction and mal-absorption, the stomach pouch is drastically reduced. They cut and then staple a small, very small pouch from the original stomach. That causes the "restriction" part of the weight loss results. The end of the small intestine is detatched from the original stomach and surgically attatched to the new stomach pouch. However, before it IS attatched, a good part of the intestine that absorbs nutrition, is removed. That causes the "mal-absorption" part of the weight loss program. As Little Fish said... these surgeries "are not without risks and complications".

That's why I give all the negative aspects of my own experiences so in detail. My life, my body, my relationship to and with food, my health and psyche have all been permanently changed... some to the good and some not. This cannot be undone and should only be used as a life saving TOOL. This is merely a tool and it will only work as well as you wield it.

As I said... I didn't do it for cosmetic reasons, nor did I do it to "feel" better. I did it to save my life. It worked. It did what my PCP and I wanted it to do. It resolved my diabetes. But I did it only AFTER I tried many times and many different ways to lose weight. I cut out all sugar, stopped eating or drinking anything with sugar in it and STILL went from pills to insulin within the first year of being diagnosed. By the time I underwent the bypass, I had been on insulin for nearly 5 years. As I said... this was a last resort for me. One I am glad I took, but one I wouldn't recommend for any other reason but a life saving tool.

Bella~Vita
02-12-2013, 12:57 PM
since my Mother passed I've become a food addict again... after a major weight lost I've doubled. I do have an appt for the seminar on 3/7 , my doctor is all for it, it will eliminate alot of meds I am on ... and the pain I'm in even more so since the weight gain.

I'm at the beginning of my new journey, my next step is to call tomorrow for my counseling sessions ... I realize this is a major decision ... I will do my best.... :praying:

Bella~Vita
05-18-2013, 10:34 AM
Update:

My first step was the seminar, did that 2 weeks ago. My doctor said there, he thinks I would do better with the lapband. I have other things going on with my body . I'm also a diabetic and I have pancreatic attacks which landed me in the hospital . It came from over eating... which sent my triglycerides up. Being depresed after my mothers death, had crippled me literally. I couldn't even think about relationships because of my own insecurities. My life has become a mess since I let myself go.

Now, 20013 came and I was so determined to get me back. My first consulatation is june 26, and I can't wait. My only problem now is that I smoke but its less then a half a pack a day. I was wondering if that will interfer with the lapband?

I think quitting the smokes will also be a big challenge... anyway ... this is my journey for 2013 .. wish me luck !

DapperButch
05-18-2013, 10:45 AM
Smoking decreases one's ability to heal after surgeries. At least I know that that is the reason surgeons tell guys getting top surgery to quit smoking at least 3 weeks prior to surgery. It probably relates to the decrease in blood flow.

Bella~Vita
05-18-2013, 10:59 AM
Smoking decreases one's ability to heal after surgeries. At least I know that that is the reason surgeons tell guys getting top surgery to quit smoking at least 3 weeks prior to surgery. It probably relates to the decrease in blood flow.

Thanks dapper, but I heard 6 months .. yikes..lol But I will do it I have too. I only smoke 6-8 a day. I swear I don't know why I bother.

Bella~Vita
12-11-2013, 04:40 PM
I started my journey in March 2013 ..... I ended up having the sleeve and I'm so glad I did. Yes it's hard but you truly have to be committed. I had my surgery last Monday and I'm 9 days out. My tummy is healing ... and I'm on a high protein drink regime. Hopefully for xmas I will be on pureed foods... although sweets and carbs look and taste good, they are not my friend. I'm down 16 lbs in 9 days and losing fast right now.

For those who are considering surgery, be sure it's lifetime change .... I'm hoping to volunteer with my hospital who is brand new to Weight loss surgeries. Our meetings start Jan. 2014 .... I'm so psyched with this and want to help others with eating disorders.

This my transition for 2014 (f)

~SweetCheeks~
07-30-2015, 07:14 PM
Bringing back this thread for anyone thinking about weight loss surgery.

I have been heavy all my life, with differing health issues and such and a lack of medical insurance for many years left me with a bunch of mess to deal with. The beginning of this year I got medical insurance and immediately started discussing my desire to lose weight with my primary care doctor. He and I decided weight loss surgery is my best option. So since February I have been following a low carb high protein diet and exercising as much as my body will allow (I have a bad back and knees). I am at the end stage of all the Pre Op requirements and have 30lbs to lose to be in the safe zone for my Surgeon to do Surgery. After much discussion with my surgeon and all the pros and cons, we both decided the Vertical Gastric Sleeve is the best option for me. I am hopeful that with this tool I will gain back a healthy life and be able to enjoy it not hide behind this shell of obesity that has kept me back for so long.

Rockinonahigh
07-30-2015, 10:15 PM
This is something I have thought about for a while, but I still have doubts about me sticking to the meal plan. I have always enjoyed food so I would really hate to not to be able to do that anymore. While I can lose weight by diet and exercise it is a slow process because of arthritis and back problems, then last year arthritis hit my left knee so I get suprats injections. The first set of three shots didn't last the 6 months it was supposed to so now I am in the process of getting 5 shots a week apart in hopes this will make it to 6 months, I had to wait 5 weeks to get the next shots so u bet it was an uncomfortable 5 weeks. I told the Doc if it didn't make 6 months I wasn't going to do this again and that I would go back to my regular pain management Doc to use what he was using (his clinic dosen't use suprats so I went somewhere else to give it a try and my regular pain Doc knew before I did this). I need knee surgery but no one will do it cause I am 50 pounds to heavy and diabetic. I have no idea what to do at this point except try to lose it the normal way and hope for the best.

~SweetCheeks~
08-05-2015, 04:01 PM
So I met with my Dietitian today and I am down another 14lbs so from the start of my weight loss journey I am down over 120lbs all pre op. I love my weight loss program team they are so supportive and are willing to fight for me to get approved for surgery. I still have a really long road but it doesn't look so dark anymore. Also to all of you in Chat, on the threads and in my messages I thank you for the support you all have shown me. This is one of the hardest things I have ever done for myself and to have the support system I have now is amazing. To all those working on their own Journey's NEVER GIVE UP!!