PDA

View Full Version : Femme C*ck

kannon
09-13-2011, 07:51 PM
I'm curious to learn more about the esoteric femme cock. I use the word esoteric because I don't know much about it. It's a mystery to me. Is it generally expressed in the same mechanical way as butch and trans cock? Is it a common sexual practice in your relationships? .....
How have your partners reacted to it?

imperfect_cupcake
09-14-2011, 12:50 AM
I'm not exactly sure. I'm not really a butch (lol) so I can't exactly compare the two experiences. My partners... most of them have asked for it, including the men, so it's been received well. Common? yeah, I'd say it was common. Often? depends on the person. It's pretty average and garden variety bog standard in terms of desire. It's never suprised me or taken me unawares. There's a ton of nerves in there (front and back) and it feels good to a hell of a lot of people. It's not necessarily a "feminising act" - I've screwed enough femmes, butches (of various qualitative ID), men and TG with mine to note the variety of differences in how masculine it can feel (not me, but them). Screwing a guy up the ass does not make him a girl. Niether does sliding a cock in his mouth. So, for me, screwing any aparature does not feminise automatically. It depends on who own the fissure. lol.

And it can be womanly, without being girly/feminine too.

The_Lady_Snow
09-14-2011, 08:55 AM
I'm curious to learn more about the esoteric femme cock. I use the word esoteric because I don't know much about it. It's a mystery to me. Is it generally expressed in the same mechanical way as butch and trans cock? Is it a common sexual practice in your relationships? .....
How have your partners reacted to it?

I don't exactly know if I fuck the same as butches or ftm's since that is something that generally neither wants to talk about with me because of the stigma behind the Femme Cock. It's not like I can come up in the threads and have a conversation with my butch/ftm brothers and sisters about my relationship with a cock because frankly it's either dismissed as not valid or I get the dismissial from femme's because for them it's ickey not hot or smutty enough. I can say I don't have a problem fucking, I don't have a problem with strength, endurance, length, width. I've enjoyed it as has the person I have been with. It's part of me, my cock, be it the extension I purchased or the tiny bud that springs to attention when I am sexually aroused. My cock doesn't have a mind of it's own and I surely do not let it make decisions for me. It's a phantom appendage that is 100% alive when fucking, being aroused, or when I am jerking off.

I do think it comes with a stigma of judgements that either this community or the outsides community see as how do I say this:

EWWWWWWWWWy.

It's not commonly thought of as hot, as a matter of fact once I do try to open dialogue with peoples about it I can get reactions that go from:

Eyes wide and mouth open agape

The wrinkled up nose like you are smelling shit look

The words:

THAT AIN'T RIGHT

There's no way I am letting anyone take away my masculinity

That's gross

Ewww why would a butch/ftm EVER want that done that's femme thing

I could never be with a butch/ftm if they wanted their privates touched that would seem girly to me

I could go on and on about the things a Femme has to hear about her Femme cock and on top of that what we have to hear about the people we fuck or who like to be fucked by Femme Cock, examples are:

Ewww a butch in the streets femme in the sheets

Wow you managed to flip them

THAT AIN'T RIGHT, NO REAL BUTCH/FTM would want that done

FUCK NO there's only one cock in THIS relationship

Wow that is so girly that he/hy/she likes that

That's QUEER!

Femme Cock, that's just silly and awkward and LMAO!

Femme Cock is not accepted here and out there like butch.ftm.man.guy.male.masculine.manly.boy. cock is it's not seen as right or normal. It's deemed as emasculating, flipping, girly turning, gross, not right, silly, awkward, less than, certainly not virile and strong like the above ID's are seen.

I honestly feel that sexism and misogyny gets brought into our LGBTQ sex.

Femme on Femme is HOT

Butch on Butch - not so hot and what a waste

Femme Cock pretty much the same, I can't tell you how many times I watch someone treat the person I am with as less than because of my cock and that's funny to me because femme's don't get treated as less than because of the butch/ftm cock that is penetrating them.

Penetration is meant for women only, femmes, fags, queer, sissies, girly men, girly boys. Sound familiar?

It should it's down right fucking heteronormative and that drips into our communities because for some unknown reason Femme Cock makes people uncomfy.

We may not talk a lot of smut, and that's ok with me because some smut can't be handled. ;)

Gemme
09-14-2011, 10:57 AM
Cock is hot. End of story. Whether it's stemming from a femme, butch, FTM, Transguy, MTF, or any other flavor of identity and presentation in our community.

Now, I do admit that it's a little harder for me to take a pink, sparkly cock seriously. Thankfully, none of my partners have sported one.

That's not to say that I wouldn't or couldn't watch someone else get fucked by one. By all means, the voyeur in me would be more than happy to watch someone get fucked by any appendage of any color, shape, style, etc. I just cannot break through the mindset that that would be something I could pleasure myself with and not something my partners would yield.

That's my shit and I do own that.

BUT

I am certainly not going to tell someone how to run their fuck. If a pink, sparkly cock rocks their world, more power to them. If they like a blue dolphin up the ass, good for them. It's not my place to dictate someone else's pleasure. I'd go off on them for doing it to me and so, I offer the respect I seek from others.

As far as being fucked by someone's cock minimizing masculinity and somehow increasing or creating femininity in someone, I call bullshit.

If I can get praised for being a good girl for taking it all, I'm sure there are boys out there who can, do and/or have received the same praise. That doesn't make them any less boy or more girl. It makes them a very good boy who can take a lot of cock.

Same for butches, FTMs, Transguys, and so on. What makes someone masculine or feminine is inside them. Well, granted, a cock would probably be inside them, but that's not what I mean. It's intrinsic to them. They know their flow and I think it's sad that such a small outside force could shake that within them.

I don't connect with femme cock the way others do. I suppose my clit is my cock in certain situations, but it's not something that clicks in my head. No 'aha' moment there.

Have I fucked someone with a cock? Yes. Was it magical or fantastic? Eh, not really. Did they get off? Yes. Did I? No. It was awkward for me, although I did get the hang of it pretty quickly. Would it be nice to watch someone suck me off? Sure. Every once in a blue moon, that appeals to me. Do I ever have the urge to really fuck someone? Yes, but it has absolutely nothing to do with my connection to femme cock and everything to do with my desire for vengeance and control and muddling through my childhood issues.

I can't tell you the number of times I've had what equates to a prison yard trist in my head when I learn of particular cases of children being exploited and hurt. But like I said, that has absolutely nothing to do with a connection to my femme cock. It's strictly about me wanting to hurt those fuckers as much as or more than they hurt some kids. Tit for tat, if you will.

The_Lady_Snow
09-14-2011, 02:14 PM
I wanted to piggy back off Gemme's post for a second:

Pink glittery cocks are not what this particular femme uses I am pretty connected to mine and it fits my needs and my body. :) I do have a few other appendages that I like and use I have to say none have glitter or are colorful.

kannon
09-14-2011, 03:29 PM
I'm not exactly sure. I'm not really a butch (lol) so I can't exactly compare the two experiences. My partners... most of them have asked for it, including the men, so it's been received well. Common? yeah, I'd say it was common. Often? depends on the person. It's pretty average and garden variety bog standard in terms of desire. It's never suprised me or taken me unawares. There's a ton of nerves in there (front and back) and it feels good to a hell of a lot of people. It's not necessarily a "feminising act" - I've screwed enough femmes, butches (of various qualitative ID), men and TG with mine to note the variety of differences in how masculine it can feel (not me, but them). Screwing a guy up the ass does not make him a girl. Niether does sliding a cock in his mouth. So, for me, screwing any aparature does not feminise automatically. It depends on who own the fissure. lol.

And it can be womanly, without being girly/feminine too.

I don't exactly know if I fuck the same as butches or ftm's since that is something that generally neither wants to talk about with me because of the stigma behind the Femme Cock. It's not like I can come up in the threads and have a conversation with my butch/ftm brothers and sisters about my relationship with a cock because frankly it's either dismissed as not valid or I get the dismissial from femme's because for them it's ickey not hot or smutty enough. I can say I don't have a problem fucking, I don't have a problem with strength, endurance, length, width. I've enjoyed it as has the person I have been with. It's part of me, my cock, be it the extension I purchased or the tiny bud that springs to attention when I am sexually aroused. My cock doesn't have a mind of it's own and I surely do not let it make decisions for me. It's a phantom appendage that is 100% alive when fucking, being aroused, or when I am jerking off.

I do think it comes with a stigma of judgements that either this community or the outsides community see as how do I say this:

EWWWWWWWWWy.

It's not commonly thought of as hot, as a matter of fact once I do try to open dialogue with peoples about it I can get reactions that go from:

Eyes wide and mouth open agape

The wrinkled up nose like you are smelling shit look

The words:

THAT AIN'T RIGHT

There's no way I am letting anyone take away my masculinity

That's gross

Ewww why would a butch/ftm EVER want that done that's femme thing

I could never be with a butch/ftm if they wanted their privates touched that would seem girly to me

I could go on and on about the things a Femme has to hear about her Femme cock and on top of that what we have to hear about the people we fuck or who like to be fucked by Femme Cock, examples are:

Ewww a butch in the streets femme in the sheets

Wow you managed to flip them

THAT AIN'T RIGHT, NO REAL BUTCH/FTM would want that done

FUCK NO there's only one cock in THIS relationship

Wow that is so girly that he/hy/she likes that

That's QUEER!

Femme Cock, that's just silly and awkward and LMAO!

Femme Cock is not accepted here and out there like butch.ftm.man.guy.male.masculine.manly.boy. cock is it's not seen as right or normal. It's deemed as emasculating, flipping, girly turning, gross, not right, silly, awkward, less than, certainly not virile and strong like the above ID's are seen.

I honestly feel that sexism and misogyny gets brought into our LGBTQ sex.

Femme on Femme is HOT

Butch on Butch - not so hot and what a waste

Femme Cock pretty much the same, I can't tell you how many times I watch someone treat the person I am with as less than because of my cock and that's funny to me because femme's don't get treated as less than because of the butch/ftm cock that is penetrating them.

Penetration is meant for women only, femmes, fags, queer, sissies, girly men, girly boys. Sound familiar?

It should it's down right fucking heteronormative and that drips into our communities because for some unknown reason Femme Cock makes people uncomfy.

We may not talk a lot of smut, and that's ok with me because some smut can't be handled. ;)

Cock is hot. End of story. Whether it's stemming from a femme, butch, FTM, Transguy, MTF, or any other flavor of identity and presentation in our community.

Now, I do admit that it's a little harder for me to take a pink, sparkly cock seriously. Thankfully, none of my partners have sported one.

That's not to say that I wouldn't or couldn't watch someone else get fucked by one. By all means, the voyeur in me would be more than happy to watch someone get fucked by any appendage of any color, shape, style, etc. I just cannot break through the mindset that that would be something I could pleasure myself with and not something my partners would yield.

That's my shit and I do own that.

BUT

I am certainly not going to tell someone how to run their fuck. If a pink, sparkly cock rocks their world, more power to them. If they like a blue dolphin up the ass, good for them. It's not my place to dictate someone else's pleasure. I'd go off on them for doing it to me and so, I offer the respect I seek from others.

As far as being fucked by someone's cock minimizing masculinity and somehow increasing or creating femininity in someone, I call bullshit.

If I can get praised for being a good girl for taking it all, I'm sure there are boys out there who can, do and/or have received the same praise. That doesn't make them any less boy or more girl. It makes them a very good boy who can take a lot of cock.

Same for butches, FTMs, Transguys, and so on. What makes someone masculine or feminine is inside them. Well, granted, a cock would probably be inside them, but that's not what I mean. It's intrinsic to them. They know their flow and I think it's sad that such a small outside force could shake that within them.

I don't connect with femme cock the way others do. I suppose my clit is my cock in certain situations, but it's not something that clicks in my head. No 'aha' moment there.

Have I fucked someone with a cock? Yes. Was it magical or fantastic? Eh, not really. Did they get off? Yes. Did I? No. It was awkward for me, although I did get the hang of it pretty quickly. Would it be nice to watch someone suck me off? Sure. Every once in a blue moon, that appeals to me. Do I ever have the urge to really fuck someone? Yes, but it has absolutely nothing to do with my connection to femme cock and everything to do with my desire for vengeance and control and muddling through my childhood issues.

I can't tell you the number of times I've had what equates to a prison yard trist in my head when I learn of particular cases of children being exploited and hurt. But like I said, that has absolutely nothing to do with a connection to my femme cock. It's strictly about me wanting to hurt those fuckers as much as or more than they hurt some kids. Tit for tat, if you will.

Thanks for your great input.

So, are other body parts (tongue, fingers, etc) considered femme cock if it's used for penetration? Do you call it your cock or do you prefer other names?

Side note: I used to live with one of my good friends who is butch, along with our girlfriends. My X was very vocal. If we engaged in any type of extracurricular activity our roommates were fully aware of it. Our sexual activities created a domino effect. Right after we finished, they would start up. Their love making sounds were always a little louder and lasted a little longer. Sometimes they would knock on our door to show us one of their sexual devices. It was a little weird. Years later, I was talking about it with my butch friend's X girlfriend. I made some comment like, "dang girl, you've got some pipes on you." She said you don't really know what was going on. I said, so enlighten me. She said that was Lori (butch friend) making all the sounds. She said it was always her servicing, fucking Lori. I asked why she would lie or give the impression that it was the other way around. She said Lori told her that she was not going to have Kannon (me) out do her. That's when I realized that this may be much common than I know. A lot of butches, FTM's, Trans, etc...don't want to cop to it because they fear others will think less of them. Personally, I don't think any differently of Lori or anyone else that gets serviced. I use serviced for lack of a better word.

*Anya*
09-14-2011, 03:39 PM
Kannon, lol, I get my car serviced! You mean fucked, right?

Just checking....

:)

The_Lady_Snow
09-14-2011, 03:40 PM
I don't view sex as a service unless it's in that specific dynamic. It's sex, and sex feels good, my phantom appendage will be attached when I am entering the person and I guess you could say it's an energy flow that is being passed on through the act of penetration. When I am entering it's all of me entering it's not tied specifically to whatever. I'm assuming it's like that for butches and ftm's it flows regardless of what one is using.

Make sense?

The_Lady_Snow
09-14-2011, 03:41 PM

Just checking....

Anya/Georgia for some of us, sex can be a service if the dynamic calls for it.

kannon
09-14-2011, 03:53 PM

Just checking....

When I say serviced, I mean the fucker is pleasing or servicing the fuckee.
They are doing all the physical work. And, I used it in the context of my x friend who was serviced in many other ways by her girlfriends. That's a long and laborious story.

Getting fucked is another good, appropriate word. :)

Gemme
09-14-2011, 04:10 PM
I wanted to piggy back off Gemme's post for a second:

Pink glittery cocks are not what this particular femme uses I am pretty connected to mine and it fits my needs and my body. :) I do have a few other appendages that I like and use I have to say none have glitter or are colorful.

I knew I was leaving something out!

I know you're not saying that I said this, but I honestly did mean to make mention of it somewhere and just plum forgot.

Femme cock does not equate fancy, sparkly prettily colored cocks. They can be all sizes, shapes, colors, and styles.

I've seen femme cocks larger and more bulbous than most of the butch cock I've been privy to.

When I say serviced, I mean the fucker is pleasing or servicing the fuckee.
They are doing all the physical work. And, I used it in the context of my x friend who was serviced in many other ways by her girlfriends. That's a long and laborious story.

Getting fucked is another good, appropriate word. :)

I know what you mean. I do, however, want to add a teeny tiny note that the 'fucker' is not the only one doing 'all the physical work'. Not usually.

I run into this misconception a lot when folks learn I'm a Stone femme.

That's all.

Oh, Anya/Georgia....when I read that, the very first image that came to mind was a femme being hoisted high on one of those thingies they have in the shop. lol

Soft*Silver
09-14-2011, 06:18 PM
I have an incredible cock and I know how to use it and I am not afraid to pull it out and slam it on the table for all of you to look at and admire....

I have gotten positive remarks from butches, btw, that I am a femme who dons a cock and uses it freely without shame. I dont know if any of them would want a femme with a cock but at least they appreciated mine for me.

I USE to be a femme who said "ewwwwwwwww" regarding femmes with cocks. Now I marvel at why it took me so long to claim this delightful part of sex.

I LOVE how good I am with my cock. I am much better with mine than anyone has been with theirs with me.

And I dont feel less femme because I have a cock. In fact, I feel MORE feminine, more alive, more powerful in my wiles....

mine does not have sparklies but by god now I am going to get me one with them! LOL. Pretty pretty....

*Anya*
09-14-2011, 07:11 PM
I fucking love this thread?!

It is educational, fun, sexy, hot-all the things that I love rolled into one!

bigbutchmistie
09-14-2011, 08:11 PM
Femme Cock is hawt! :) Just sayin

kannon
09-14-2011, 09:11 PM
I know what you mean. I do, however, want to add a teeny tiny note that the 'fucker' is not the only one doing 'all the physical work'. Not usually.

I run into this misconception a lot when folks learn I'm a Stone femme.

That's all.

l

True. It wouldn't be too much fun or inspiring for me if my partner just sort of laid there without exerting some effort.

RiverBoi
09-14-2011, 09:55 PM
I need a beer... lol

imperfect_cupcake
09-15-2011, 12:44 AM
I've used a gold disco cock. It was fun. I'm actually thinking of tying up my wife and using a dolphin and *making* her like it. Ha.

but as for butches getting penetrated by dildos, yeah, in my experience it's the norm, rather than the exception.

apretty
09-15-2011, 01:05 AM
If I ever decide to get one it must be a "gold disco" cock!

kannon
09-15-2011, 12:02 PM
I've used a gold disco cock. It was fun. I'm actually thinking of tying up my wife and using a dolphin and *making* her like it. Ha.

but as for butches getting penetrated by dildos, yeah, in my experience it's the norm, rather than the exception.

disco cock requires a special tribute song

N_AqSbgKKS8

kannon
09-15-2011, 12:03 PM
If I ever decide to get one it must be a "gold disco" cock!

I need a beer... lol

Dude, if you get drunk and pass out, you're fair game. :)

just sayin'

clay
09-15-2011, 12:10 PM
I sure did....lmao...good one...now all we need is a Disco Ball, the soundtrack Disco Duck, and we are good to go....disco cock requires a special tribute song

N_AqSbgKKS8

foxyshaman
09-15-2011, 01:51 PM
I don't view sex as a service unless it's in that specific dynamic. It's sex, and sex feels good, my phantom appendage will be attached when I am entering the person and I guess you could say it's an energy flow that is being passed on through the act of penetration. When I am entering it's all of me entering it's not tied specifically to whatever. I'm assuming it's like that for butches and ftm's it flows regardless of what one is using.

Make sense?

That absolutely makes sense. For me it is an energy flow that moves through me and into my lady. I remember the first time I could actually feel her walls pull me in. I was fascinated, intrigued and in sensual heaven. I recall wanting to do it again and again just to recapture that initial sensation. Lucky for me she was more than willing to encourage me, in every sense.

I love the energetic flow that allows her to feel me inside without any appendage attached at all. However, I have not found that with every partner. Some are less able to sense energy than others. That's okay. I think it takes practice for one and more importantly an open mind. I have not always found that latter to be a given however.

With Tantra we use quite a bit of breath work, hip rocking...etc to bring the energy up and through the body. The energy built also increases the length and intensity of the orgasm. For me too. I love the ripple orgasms that I can feel coming through my cock as she holds on and vibrates over and over.

And the sounds.... I love being vocal. Whether it is loud sounds or peotry. I love to hear them, it increases the connection I have with my lady. I feel thwarted if I am with a partner who is not very vocal and does not appreciate the encouraging sounds/words I use. But then that partner never sticks around long. I am way too old to hang where I am not happy.

AtLast
09-15-2011, 02:35 PM
Hoooooooooraaaayyyy for this thread! About time!!!

pinkajl
09-16-2011, 07:21 AM
I think calling femme cock "common" to butches and FTMs is really going to be unique to each and every individual femme who embraces that part of their sexual identity.

In my opinion and experience, we all attract and are attracted to a certain type of person - and that changes over time. When I was younger and less self-aware, I attracted and accepted attention from a different type of person than I do today. Would it have been fair for me to say back then that it's common for butches to be emotional manipulative of femmes? Absolutely not. That was just, sadly, where I was in my life's journey. Today, those types of butches have no place in my life.

So, I understand that it's not my place to contradict anyone on this thread and say it's actually more common for butches and FTMs to *not* be attracted to femme cock - although in my experience, I have never met a butch or FTM who would entertain such a notion. All I can say is that the type of butch I attract, as well as the type of femme that I am, don't embrace the femme cock concept at any level.

It doesn't make it right or wrong. It doesn't make anyone more or less a femme. It doesn't make anyone a better lover. It just makes it what it is.

Pink.

The_Lady_Snow
09-16-2011, 07:26 AM
Maybe the reason you've never met a butch or ftm who would "entertain' the notion because they've been shamed for having those thoughts or desires.

Interesting how butches and ftm's have to entertain and femmes are expected to like cock period. Very interesting

pinkajl
09-16-2011, 07:45 AM
No, my dear Lady Snow, I have no shame in my sexuality, thoughts, or desires. At the age of 40, I am quite confident in what I like and what I want. I can say unequivocally that femme cock is not a part of my identity. Nor, do I feel any less equipped as a femme or as a lover by not embracing that concept.

Pink.

The_Lady_Snow
09-16-2011, 08:01 AM
No, my dear Lady Snow, I have no shame in my sexuality, thoughts, or desires. At the age of 40, I am quite confident in what I like and what I want. I can say unequivocally that femme cock is not a part of my identity. Nor, do I feel any less equipped as a femme or as a lover by not embracing that concept.

Pink.

So it's not a common practice in your relationships, I get that for some of us Femme's, butches, and ftm's it is... Hence the start of this thread. I don't think anyone has said you are less equipped as a femme for your lack of having one.

I'm going to assume you support Femme Cock and those who like it hence why you came in here and posted as a supporter of our sex.

PS-- I do still find it interesting the fact butches and ftms have to "entertain" the idea while Femme's are expected to like it... It's interesting....

Tawse
09-16-2011, 08:30 AM
I think calling femme cock "common" to butches and FTMs is really going to be unique to each and every individual femme who embraces that part of their sexual identity.

So, I understand that it's not my place to contradict anyone on this thread and say it's actually more common for butches and FTMs to *not* be attracted to femme cock.

I'm not trying to attack you for having your own opinion - but aren't these two statements contradicting themselves?

On one hand you say it's unique and then on the other hand you give a broad generalization.

*Anya*
09-16-2011, 08:31 AM
Thank you Lady Snow (& all planeteers)!

I learn much from you, i.e., that "service" did have another meaning or context.

Signed,

Your fairly sheltered and coming-from-a-kinda-vanilla place friend.

Hugs,

apretty
09-16-2011, 08:52 AM
...So, I understand that it's not my place to contradict anyone on this thread and say it's actually more common for butches and FTMs to *not* be attracted to femme cock - although in my experience, I have never met a butch or FTM who would entertain such a notion...
Pink.

Would you please speak to your choice in making this post here, in a thread so obviously supportive of femme cock and the femme cock-admirers?

Just_G
09-16-2011, 09:46 AM
I "entertained" the idea once....that was all it took! :winky:

When some of my femme friends have said they would love to be a fly on the wall when we are having a boys night or when I am with a group of butches...believe me when I say, you would hear some interesting conversations about things that some of us (not all of us mind you) actually enjoy, but never talk about.

5 years ago, I never would have mentioned anything about thinking that femme cock is hot, but I think it is time to start talking about it! It doesn't make me one tiny bit less butch (or any other negative connotation I have ever heard...see Lady Snow's post with the list of things said earlier in this thread...I have heard more than one of those in my time!) because I like femme cock and think it is hot!

Chancie
09-16-2011, 10:17 AM
As soon as someone starts quoting their own idiosyncratic experiences as fact,

I want to do a survey to collect some qualitative/quantitive data.

Field research might interest me.

Dreams
09-16-2011, 10:39 AM
I "entertained" the idea once....that was all it took! :winky:

When some of my femme friends have said they would love to be a fly on the wall when we are having a boys night or when I am with a group of butches...believe me when I say, you would hear some interesting conversations about things that some of us (not all of us mind you) actually enjoy, but never talk about.

5 years ago, I never would have mentioned anything about thinking that femme cock is hot, but I think it is time to start talking about it! It doesn't make me one tiny bit less butch (or any other negative connotation I have ever heard...see Lady Snow's post with the list of things said earlier in this thread...I have heard more than one of those in my time!) because I like femme cock and think it is hot!

pervert..:perv:

Just_G
09-16-2011, 10:41 AM

Thank you! (you have known this from the day we met buddy! :winky:)

Dreams
09-16-2011, 10:56 AM
Thank you! (you have known this from the day we met buddy! :winky:)

this is so true...:cheesy:

AtLast
09-16-2011, 03:23 PM

ROTFL!

There may very well be more "perverted" butches, transguys, etc. around than anyone might imagine!

For the life of me, I don't get some of this stuff sometimes- couples of every type and kind- from heterosexual to the queerist of queer have been enjoying and using "femme" cock for a very long time. Lots of straight men enjoy back door sex via dildo worn by their wives/girl friends. It does not have a thing to do with gender identity or roles- it has to do with pleasure and what a couple wants to share.

I so agree with Just G about what can be heard among butches about all of this. But something that bothers me is that there is some kind of secret code about it- as well as for butches that are not focused on butch cock as the sexual main event.

For such a diverse, "open" and sex positive community, I often just shake my head.

The_Lady_Snow
09-16-2011, 03:44 PM
ROTFL!

There may very well be more "perverted" butches, transguys, etc. around than anyone might imagine!

For the life of me, I don't get some of this stuff sometimes- couples of every type and kind- from heterosexual to the queerist of queer have been enjoying and using "femme" cock for a very long time. Lots of straight men enjoy back door sex via dildo worn by their wives/girl friends. It does not have a thing to do with gender identity or roles- it has to do with pleasure and what a couple wants to share.

I so agree with Just G about what can be heard among butches about all of this. But something that bothers me is that there is some kind of secret code about it- as well as for butches that are not focused on butch cock as the sexual main event.

For such a diverse, "open" and sex positive community, I often just shake my head.

I only experience this Femme Cock phobia here online, I do truly think it's all them isms that leak into our LGBTQ canvas, it's a heteronormative expectation.

I think it's something that men experience as well because like you stated that it's a biggo secret. I don't know what the word is exactly to use to describe what it is.

pinkajl
09-16-2011, 03:57 PM
I'm not adept at using the multiple quote function, so I'll try to remember who I'm responding to.

Tawse-
I was only trying to say that when we talk about what is "common", that is unique to each person's set of experiences. That person can generalize about that commonality within their own life, but, imo, I think they begin to tread on thin ice when they attempt to generalize to an entire population of butches or femmes or FTMs. I was using myself as a contrasting example to one of the other posts that had caught my attention about what is common, in terms of femme cock. Sorry I wasn't more clear, but thank you for asking.

Lady Snow-
I support anything that works for 2 consenting adults, as long as it does not involve children or animals. If it's femme, butch, or trans cock - or any type of kink... I say more power to the individual who is able to embrace it as part of their desire and can own it without shame.

You also said: "Interesting how butches and ftm's have to entertain and femmes are expected to like cock period." I agree with your statement 100%.

Pink.

imperfect_cupcake
09-17-2011, 02:44 AM
I wasn't saying that anyone who disliked it was abnomal lol - but I can see that it could be connoted from my statement.

I personally was NOT into strapping on or penetrating (butches, I did men) in any way for quite a few years. However, I did find that when I *did* start penetrating (just with a hand held dildo at first) that most of the people I fucked who voiciferously said they were not into it, and I said "no problem. I don't care either way" would, after they felt safe enough (maybe 6 months, maybe a year) would ask me if we could try it. some did not want it shaped in any way like a dick. fair enough.

But after getting private messages on b-f.com during chat and in the forums for years from butches who knew I did use "toys" and "impliments" tell me that they liked it or were curious but would never ever tell their mates and how could they possibly bring it up with their partner.... it's been *my* experience that it's pretty damn common to be interested in what it might feel like (at the very least) with feeling very inhibited for good reason about saying so.

So the reason I assert that it *is* common, is to undo the long standing myth that butches, en mass, don't like penetration and that's a given default setting just because one's gender is masculine female or masculine woman -or masculine anything, really.

I'm been a big slag in my life and done a lot of fucking with a lot of people. A lot of men too. And men, in my experience, once they know you've wiggled a finger and know how to stimulate that prostate gland with expertise to almost all of the blokes before them... will allow an "experimental" well greased finger up there while performing well executed head. And in my experience, none of them EVER said "oh that doesn't feel good, stop it" - they've all been pretty damn pleased they tried it. But jesus don't ever mention it to ANYONE, especially my best friend/ex etc.

Penetration is often viewed as feminising, rather than just a sex act, so many people who don't want their masculinity called into question would rather be slapped 7 ways to friday with a metal pole that admit to people who may judge them for it that the pole felt pretty good in another place.

That's why enjoying that kind of sex is fairly common, in my view. it doesn't make people who don't like it abnormal. Ever. They just don't enjoy it. That's it. Full stop.

But with me, that option will always be there, with no judgement either way.

AtLast
09-17-2011, 06:25 AM
I only experience this Femme Cock phobia here online, I do truly think it's all them isms that leak into our LGBTQ canvas, it's a heteronormative expectation.
I think it's something that men experience as well because like you stated that it's a biggo secret. I don't know what the word is exactly to use to describe what it is.

I agree- so very heteronormative. And I think connected to the whole male ego garbage. Firstly, I am female and lesbian. Secondly, cock as sex toy or accessory is not gender specific. As I have said before, for me it is about clit extension and celebration anyway. My orgasms are products of my clitoris- no matter how and with what might be part of the stimulation that sends it into glory.

Fergoddessakes, in heterosexual sex, the guys penis was just part of the stimulative configuration. There are aspects of every human sense being excited during sex which all work quite well together, each doing their part to promote pleasure.

I really appreciate femmes wanting to talk about femme cock and take their rightful ownership of cock usage as femmes. In fact, it is refreshing.

I would also honmor a femme lover's feelings about not wanting to use or explore femme cock as I would any kind of sexual boundary.

Martina
09-17-2011, 10:47 AM
For me, femme cock is not a sex toy. Nor does it need to be renamed clit extension. It is cock. Femme cock. And it makes my mouth water.

i appreciate that people are speaking from their own experience, but i do not like even the slightest sense that femme cock is being disempowered or considered a toy or an extension of a clit (love the clits). It is cock. Big powerful, throbbing, hot red meaty nasty delicious FEMME cock. To me.

i do not need to explain it away or any sexual response away to feel like i am avoiding being respectful to myself or others as a woman.

Sex is not politically correct. i am careful and loving with others and myself. But i can do that and maintain an outrageous non-conforming, hot to the bottom of my being sex life. And the femme cock i interact with is COCK. i worship it. And it is FEMME, which means female etc. But it is equally COCK.

kannon
09-17-2011, 11:39 AM
A lot of good information. Thanks everyone for sharing.

AtLast
09-20-2011, 06:57 AM
For me, femme cock is not a sex toy. Nor does it need to be renamed clit extension. It is cock. Femme cock. And it makes my mouth water.

i appreciate that people are speaking from their own experience, but i do not like even the slightest sense that femme cock is being disempowered or considered a toy or an extension of a clit (love the clits). It is cock. Big powerful, throbbing, hot red meaty nasty delicious FEMME cock. To me.

i do not need to explain it away or any sexual response away to feel like i am avoiding being respectful to myself or others as a woman.

Sex is not politically correct. i am careful and loving with others and myself. But i can do that and maintain an outrageous non-conforming, hot to the bottom of my being sex life. And the femme cock i interact with is COCK. i worship it. And it is FEMME, which means female etc. But it is equally COCK.

Although you didn't attach this to my prior post, it is obviously in response to it. I would really appreciate your not bringing your personal animosity toward me on the site. In fact, this does fall under the TOS- passive-aggressive posts.

So don't rename it or refer to it as a toy. And I will call it, experience it as I desire based upon my own paradigms thank you very much. And all "cock" is clitorially based for me. Sexual freedom includes each person expressing sexuality and sensuality as they view it, including terms they prefer. No, sex has no political correctness- but it sure has individual preferences no matter what a person desires. Your statement is absurd and personally judgmental! Interesting as you would (and others, rightfully so) fly into quite a tizzy if anti-leather and D/s posts were made.

There is absolutely no disempowerment in femme cock nor is there any judgment in joining the center of female sexual response and pleasure with the use of what most commonly is used within this community and called cock. It simply is not what I like to call it in terms of myself or a partner. Many posting in the thread have some of the same feelings- we all are just not the same.

I have received several messages about your post as a rude response to what I was expressing. And every one of us has a right to express our personal feelings and attitudes in these forums.

The_Lady_Snow
09-20-2011, 07:04 AM
I personally didn't find Martinas post rude. I assumed she was posting from her experience with Femme cock.. :|

foxyshaman
09-20-2011, 09:05 AM
This thread has been quite enlightening and liberating for me. I have not fully taken the opportunity to express my fascination and joy for my ever changing sexual expressions and passions.

I have not felt the freedom to discuss my thoughts on cock before. I am deeply moved to have a group of women sharing with me their kind attention and their wonderful thoughts.

In reading other posts and thoughts I have been able to indentify what does and or does not fit my internal workings. The expressions of feelings and thoughts regarding sex and cocks has been a learning curve for me.

I really appreciate the honesty and the rawness of expression of experience and passion. :praying:

(and you let dirt dogs in, who happen to have a fox wild side, you ladies rule my hen house>

:canadian:

kannon
09-22-2011, 08:52 AM
I think I would buy my femme this one.

http://cdn2.edenfantasys.com/250x250/Sex_Toys_SE024904.jpg

*Anya*
09-22-2011, 08:59 AM
I love the pink but CIJS, no offense to anyone but I just have to have mine ball-less.

Reminders of experiences not good for my own mental health. That's all.

Do love the thread.

Gemme
09-22-2011, 09:05 AM

If that is what your femme prefers, that would be a lovely gift.

I love the pink but CIJS, no offense to anyone but I just have to have mine ball-less.

Reminders of experiences not good for my own mental health. That's all.

Do love the thread.

I am the same way...for the most part...for a different reason. I find that, during vigorous sex, the surrounding tissues of whatever orifice is being fucked tends to get very, very tender and not in a good way when using a cock with hard balls.

Now, I've used a cock before that had much softer balls...I think it was one of the cyberskins....and that wasn't as bad.

Sometimes I just want to be fucked hard and, in that case, the balls work.

I'm complicated.

:blink:

The_Lady_Snow
09-22-2011, 09:26 AM

This particular phallus is not appealing to "me" cause of the suction cup thingy, that and the see through reminds "me" of jellyfish.

foxyshaman
09-22-2011, 09:30 AM
I have never used one with balls. I have looked at them and kinda like Anya was all like... ahhhhh no balls thanks!! Gemme never thought of the old hard pounding discomfort. Things to remember.

I bought a new one the other day, get to try it out this weekend. I am feeling pretty cocky :superfunny:. Oh wait that is double funny cause it is a pretty cock... omg... I am stopping myself I feel a dork moment coming on. Or did it already pass??

Anyway... I have learnt today that Gemme is complicated.
Anya likes ball less
Kannon wants to buy the lucky femme a funky pink one.

It's not even 9:30 here, I think this is going to be a great day!!

kannon
09-22-2011, 09:35 AM
This particular phallus is not appealing to "me" cause of the suction cup thingy, that and the see through reminds "me" of jellyfish.

you can still use it with an O ring.

It's a cool looking jellyfish.

kannon
09-22-2011, 09:38 AM
I'm liking the double entendre. I have never used one with balls. I have looked at them and kinda like Anya was all like... ahhhhh no balls thanks!! Gemme never thought of the old hard pounding discomfort. Things to remember.

I bought a new one the other day, get to try it out this weekend. I am feeling pretty cocky :superfunny:. Oh wait that is double funny cause it is a pretty cock... omg... I am stopping myself I feel a dork moment coming on. Or did it already pass??

Anyway... I have learnt today that Gemme is complicated.
Anya likes ball less
Kannon wants to buy the lucky femme a funky pink one.

It's not even 9:30 here, I think this is going to be a great day!!

kannon
09-22-2011, 09:41 AM
Maybe its a good idea to shop for one together since they can't be returned.

I always consult with my partner before buying one.

Apocalipstic
09-22-2011, 09:46 AM
Let me start with saying that I can rock my opalescent blue cock I call "Blue Thunder" like a hurricane. No one has even not taken me seriously with it. lol. xoxoxoxo

Not into the balls. Kinda creepy.

The pink one is pretty, but gotta go w Snow, the clear part? I don't know.

There is nothing quite so hot as getting a blow job! Swoon.

Apocalipstic
09-22-2011, 09:46 AM
Maybe its a good idea to shop for one together since they can't be returned.

I always consult with my partner before buying one.

and shopping tohgether is foreplayyyy

Just_G
09-22-2011, 10:00 AM
Wrong thread to be reading in class...wasn't expecting a picture of a pink jellyfish cock to pop up on the page....ooops! :blink: Several times at that since it was quoted a few times...lol

Back to work G!!

Carry on.....

kannon
09-22-2011, 10:06 AM
I like the above cock for the symbolic content. The pink represents the femme. It's shaped like a screw - notice the large threads. It looks pretty yet quite powerful at the same time.

Tawse
09-22-2011, 10:15 AM
you can still use it with an O ring.

It's a cool looking jellyfish.

my thoughts (I am not speaking for Snow :)) Is that even if you use the O-Ring - that suction cup is going to push (rather hard) against something... the wearer. A lot harder and forceful than one without the suction cup. It's been my experience that this results in the not good kinda pain.

The_Lady_Snow
09-22-2011, 11:11 AM
I like the above cock for the symbolic content. The pink represents the femme. It's shaped like a screw - notice the large threads. It looks pretty yet quite powerful at the same time.

As a Femme I gotta say kannon that the color pink does not represent me AT ALL!! Matter of fact I can't stand the color pink unless Hello Kitty is involved. I dunno who the hell though up this whole

Pink=Femme

foxyshaman
09-22-2011, 11:18 AM
my thoughts (I am not speaking for Snow :)) Is that even if you use the O-Ring - that suction cup is going to push (rather hard) against something... the wearer. A lot harder and forceful than one without the suction cup. It's been my experience that this results in the not good kinda pain.

I have had that experience as well. I can push the pain to the side whilst busy, but I don't always like being tender the next day. OTOH there are times I like the next day pain, it brings a soft smile to my face.

I admit to not ever trying an o-ring. I am on a learning curve today!!

Apocalipstic
09-22-2011, 11:37 AM
I do like pink, but it does not represent me...

But it may represent Femmes to some people. Whatever works. lol

kannon
09-22-2011, 01:29 PM
I always have pain from the friction on my pelvic bone. I've never used one with a suction cup. I'm not familiar with them. How does it cause pain? Is it the rim?

Apocalipstic
09-22-2011, 03:07 PM
Yes, for me the rim rubs and hits me wrong.

Tawse
09-22-2011, 03:45 PM
I always have pain from the friction on my pelvic bone. I've never used one with a suction cup. I'm not familiar with them. How does it cause pain? Is it the rim?

mmmhmmm the rim for the pain - and then also for me it felt... distant and sloppy compared to a non suction dildo. where as with a standard dildo you have about 1/2 to maybe 3/4 of an inch between your o-ring and you - with the suction cup base you add another 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch. Doesn't sound like much but it can be.

Depending on what type of harness you're using and the type of fucking you're doing - this can cause the dildo to be less controlled and depending upon the person - it could cause them to not... hmmmm... feel as connected as with a non suction cup dildo.

Just_G
09-22-2011, 03:52 PM
I like the O-rings because they are interchangable, depending on the size cock you are using. My first harness had a patch of leather you put the cock through and it was a one size only kind of thing....no bueno!! I think the choice is nice to have.

Gemme
09-22-2011, 05:28 PM
As a Femme I gotta say kannon that the color pink does not represent me AT ALL!! Matter of fact I can't stand the color pink unless Hello Kitty is involved. I dunno who the hell though up this whole

Pink=Femme

Color Meaning

Red
Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love.

Red is a very emotionally intense color. It enhances human metabolism, increases respiration rate, and raises blood pressure. It has very high visibility, which is why stop signs, stoplights, and fire equipment are usually painted red. In heraldry, red is used to indicate courage. It is a color found in many national flags.

Red brings text and images to the foreground. Use it as an accent color to stimulate people to make quick decisions; it is a perfect color for 'Buy Now' or 'Click Here' buttons on Internet banners and websites. In advertising, red is often used to evoke erotic feelings (red lips, red nails, red-light districts, 'Lady in Red', etc). Red is widely used to indicate danger (high voltage signs, traffic lights). This color is also commonly associated with energy, so you can use it when promoting energy drinks, games, cars, items related to sports and high physical activity.

Light red represents joy, sexuality, passion, sensitivity, and love.
Pink signifies romance, love, and friendship. It denotes feminine qualities and passiveness.
Dark red is associated with vigor, willpower, rage, anger, leadership, courage, longing, malice, and wrath.
Brown suggests stability and denotes masculine qualities.
Reddish-brown is associated with harvest and fall.

Orange
Orange combines the energy of red and the happiness of yellow. It is associated with joy, sunshine, and the tropics. Orange represents enthusiasm, fascination, happiness, creativity, determination, attraction, success, encouragement, and stimulation.

To the human eye, orange is a very hot color, so it gives the sensation of heat. Nevertheless, orange is not as aggressive as red. Orange increases oxygen supply to the brain, produces an invigorating effect, and stimulates mental activity. It is highly accepted among young people. As a citrus color, orange is associated with healthy food and stimulates appetite. Orange is the color of fall and harvest. In heraldry, orange is symbolic of strength and endurance.

Orange has very high visibility, so you can use it to catch attention and highlight the most important elements of your design. Orange is very effective for promoting food products and toys.

Dark orange can mean deceit and distrust.
Red-orange corresponds to desire, sexual passion, pleasure, domination, aggression, and thirst for action.
Gold evokes the feeling of prestige. The meaning of gold is illumination, wisdom, and wealth. Gold often symbolizes high quality.

Yellow
Yellow is the color of sunshine. It's associated with joy, happiness, intellect, and energy.

Yellow produces a warming effect, arouses cheerfulness, stimulates mental activity, and generates muscle energy. Yellow is often associated with food. Bright, pure yellow is an attention getter, which is the reason taxicabs are painted this color. When overused, yellow may have a disturbing effect; it is known that babies cry more in yellow rooms. Yellow is seen before other colors when placed against black; this combination is often used to issue a warning. In heraldry, yellow indicates honor and loyalty. Later the meaning of yellow was connected with cowardice.

Use yellow to evoke pleasant, cheerful feelings. You can choose yellow to promote children's products and items related to leisure. Yellow is very effective for attracting attention, so use it to highlight the most important elements of your design. Men usually perceive yellow as a very lighthearted, 'childish' color, so it is not recommended to use yellow when selling prestigious, expensive products to men – nobody will buy a yellow business suit or a yellow Mercedes. Yellow is an unstable and spontaneous color, so avoid using yellow if you want to suggest stability and safety. Light yellow tends to disappear into white, so it usually needs a dark color to highlight it. Shades of yellow are visually unappealing because they loose cheerfulness and become dingy.

Dull (dingy) yellow represents caution, decay, sickness, and jealousy.
Light yellow is associated with intellect, freshness, and joy.

Green
Green is the color of nature. It symbolizes growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility. Green has strong emotional correspondence with safety. Dark green is also commonly associated with money.

Green has great healing power. It is the most restful color for the human eye; it can improve vision. Green suggests stability and endurance. Sometimes green denotes lack of experience; for example, a 'greenhorn' is a novice. In heraldry, green indicates growth and hope. Green, as opposed to red, means safety; it is the color of free passage in road traffic.

Use green to indicate safety when advertising drugs and medical products. Green is directly related to nature, so you can use it to promote 'green' products. Dull, darker green is commonly associated with money, the financial world, banking, and Wall Street.

Dark green is associated with ambition, greed, and jealousy.
Yellow-green can indicate sickness, cowardice, discord, and jealousy.
Aqua is associated with emotional healing and protection.
Olive green is the traditional color of peace.

Blue
Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven.

Blue is considered beneficial to the mind and body. It slows human metabolism and produces a calming effect. Blue is strongly associated with tranquility and calmness. In heraldry, blue is used to symbolize piety and sincerity.

You can use blue to promote products and services related to cleanliness (water purification filters, cleaning liquids, vodka), air and sky (airlines, airports, air conditioners), water and sea (sea voyages, mineral water). As opposed to emotionally warm colors like red, orange, and yellow; blue is linked to consciousness and intellect. Use blue to suggest precision when promoting high-tech products.

Blue is a masculine color; according to studies, it is highly accepted among males. Dark blue is associated with depth, expertise, and stability; it is a preferred color for corporate America.

Avoid using blue when promoting food and cooking, because blue suppresses appetite. When used together with warm colors like yellow or red, blue can create high-impact, vibrant designs; for example, blue-yellow-red is a perfect color scheme for a superhero.

Light blue is associated with health, healing, tranquility, understanding, and softness.
Dark blue represents knowledge, power, integrity, and seriousness.

Purple
Purple combines the stability of blue and the energy of red. Purple is associated with royalty. It symbolizes power, nobility, luxury, and ambition. It conveys wealth and extravagance. Purple is associated with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery, and magic.

According to surveys, almost 75 percent of pre-adolescent children prefer purple to all other colors. Purple is a very rare color in nature; some people consider it to be artificial.

Light purple is a good choice for a feminine design. You can use bright purple when promoting children's products.

Light purple evokes romantic and nostalgic feelings.
Dark purple evokes gloom and sad feelings. It can cause frustration.

White
White is associated with light, goodness, innocence, purity, and virginity. It is considered to be the color of perfection.

White means safety, purity, and cleanliness. As opposed to black, white usually has a positive connotation. White can represent a successful beginning. In heraldry, white depicts faith and purity.

In advertising, white is associated with coolness and cleanliness because it's the color of snow. You can use white to suggest simplicity in high-tech products. White is an appropriate color for charitable organizations; angels are usually imagined wearing white clothes. White is associated with hospitals, doctors, and sterility, so you can use white to suggest safety when promoting medical products. White is often associated with low weight, low-fat food, and dairy products.

Black
Black is associated with power, elegance, formality, death, evil, and mystery.

Black is a mysterious color associated with fear and the unknown (black holes). It usually has a negative connotation (blacklist, black humor, 'black death'). Black denotes strength and authority; it is considered to be a very formal, elegant, and prestigious color (black tie, black Mercedes). In heraldry, black is the symbol of grief.

Black gives the feeling of perspective and depth, but a black background diminishes readability. A black suit or dress can make you look thinner. When designing for a gallery of art or photography, you can use a black or gray background to make the other colors stand out. Black contrasts well with bright colors. Combined with red or orange – other very powerful colors – black gives a very aggressive color scheme.

Truth be told, I only LET you all think I'm passive.

:eyebat:

I'd say I'm a little bit of every color.

DapperButch
09-22-2011, 05:46 PM

The original intent of the suction cup dildo is for solo sex. Suction cup to table. Insert. Enjoy.

imperfect_cupcake
09-23-2011, 01:27 AM
If you really like the cock, you can take a heated knife and just cut the suction cup off, as well as balls if you don't like them.

I've done that to a few and they work perfectly fine. One has been performing well for five years now that I altered.

And personally I think that cock is funkay! I like it.

I've got an inflatable one that is covered in tiny bumps and looks like a lumpy cucumber. But jesus, it feels great. And it looks *hot* in someone else, especially when I'm inflating it...

http://www.regulation-london.com/attachments/images/product_large/denber_cactus_2_v2.jpg

this is where I get most of my dicks
http://www.regulation-london.com
but I do find the odd one here and there in het shops that are ok. The dyke one in london is a bit crap. Most of their silicone ones have heart shaped bases and I'm really not into that kind of kink.

I do miss shopping at womyn's wear in vancouver and toys in babeland in seattle, back when those shops really were for dykes.

imperfect_cupcake
09-23-2011, 01:31 AM
And! I had this one for a while, but I lost it in a break up. I had this one in disco gold too...

http://divine-interventions.com/images/JesusPurpleMed.jpg

kannon
09-23-2011, 09:30 AM
And! I had this one for a while, but I lost it in a break up. I had this one in disco gold too...

This looks badass HB. It looks like a dagger. Cool.

kannon
09-23-2011, 09:35 AM
If you really like the cock, you can take a heated knife and just cut the suction cup off, as well as balls if you don't like them.

I've done that to a few and they work perfectly fine. One has been performing well for five years now that I altered.

And personally I think that cock is funkay! I like it.

I've got an inflatable one that is covered in tiny bumps and looks like a lumpy cucumber. But jesus, it feels great. And it looks *hot* in someone else, especially when I'm inflating it...

http://www.regulation-london.com/attachments/images/product_large/denber_cactus_2_v2.jpg

this is where I get most of my dicks
http://www.regulation-london.com
but I do find the odd one here and there in het shops that are ok. The dyke one in london is a bit crap. Most of their silicone ones have heart shaped bases and I'm really not into that kind of kink.

I do miss shopping at womyn's wear in vancouver and toys in babeland in seattle, back when those shops really were for dykes.

I was gonna suggest removing them. Although I like my girls to have BIG balls. I'm speaking figuratively. No preop trannies for me.

kannon
09-23-2011, 09:41 AM
Thanks for posting the info about the different colors Gemme.

Red and its varying shades have always been one of my fav colors.

I especially love it in it's purest form - RED.

Apocalipstic
09-23-2011, 02:30 PM
Maybe we need a Femme dagger thread?

Or a Femmes who rim thread?

*Anya*
09-23-2011, 02:50 PM
Or a Femmes who rim thread?

Helllllo!

Stay out of the thread for a while and you never know what you are going to walk back into, lol!

The_Lady_Snow
09-23-2011, 03:03 PM
Or Femmes who are rimmed..

Apocalipstic
09-23-2011, 04:00 PM
Makes me all squirmy thinking about it either way lol.....................

kannon
09-23-2011, 05:18 PM
Awe...to rim or to be rimmed. What about tossing salads with daggers?

Apocalipstic
09-23-2011, 07:22 PM
Awe...to rim or to be rimmed. What about tossing salads with daggers?

Tossinhg salads? Depends on the toss-ee.

Daggers?

Bull Daggers? definitely....but not only

Daggers with blades?...only with the handle....or the handle in my hand

Gotta have boundaries.

Medusa
09-23-2011, 11:15 PM
I was gonna suggest removing them. Although I like my girls to have BIG balls. I'm speaking figuratively. No preop trannies for me.

Kannon-

We need to be super careful about stating our preferences in ways that "other" people in a dehumAnizing or derisive way. I think if you said "I prefer..." and then stated what you like, there wouldn't be a problem. Being that we have some transfolks on this site who are pre-op, we need to be sensitive about language here because we aren't having any ugly transphobia here.

Thanks!

Quintease
09-24-2011, 04:25 AM
I don't feel any spiritual connection to my cock..

I just think it's hot! :tease:

kannon
09-24-2011, 08:57 AM
Kannon-

We need to be super careful about stating our preferences in ways that "other" people in a dehumAnizing or derisive way. I think if you said "I prefer..." and then stated what you like, there wouldn't be a problem. Being that we have some transfolks on this site who are pre-op, we need to be sensitive about language here because we aren't having any ugly transphobia here.

Thanks!

Duly noted. Thanks.

kannon
09-24-2011, 09:53 AM
Kannon-

Thanks!

Thanks for increasing my sensitivity and my awareness. After reflecting, I can see how this comment might hurt someone's feelings even if it was said without malintent. I guess my humor can be crass and insensitive.

To clarify my position on this matter. I've been attracted to pre-op MTF. So, my attraction to a person is NOT based on any physical characteristics. It's all about the psych connection I have with her.

If my comment hurt the feelings of any trangendered person, please accept my sincerest of apologies.

girl_dee
08-13-2012, 09:21 PM

Make sense?

Yes, makes perfect sense to me!

girl_dee
09-12-2017, 06:10 PM

i was just thinking about this one the other day....oh my Catholic roots! .

Medusa
09-12-2017, 06:25 PM
i was just thinking about this one the other day....oh my Catholic roots! .

I own this in silver/gray. :)

It's well-made and a real conversation piece. :hangloose:

girl_dee
09-12-2017, 06:28 PM
I own this in silver/gray. :)

It's well-made and a real conversation piece. :hangloose:

i want one! And to hear *OH JESUS*..would be kinda fun too