PDA

View Full Version : Various Smut Stories...

Tawse
09-16-2011, 02:33 PM
The following are various stories I've written throughout my journey down a very winding road... It is not PC. It is not Vanilla. In some cases, it is not safe and sometimes not even practically doable... You may or may not think it's well written, but I hope you do find it hot. ;)

Did I mention it's not PC or Vanilla? Seriously - it's not. Turn away now all who would be scarred by BDSM.. Heavy BDSM. Butch on Butch... Butch on Femme... Femme on Butch...

Ok - don't say I didn't warn you...

First offering:

Respect

I was tired of watching the channels flick by. I had been unsuccessfully surfing for something to watch, for probably half an hour. I looked around the apartment, and a general sense of nauseous came over me. I needed to get out of there, cabin fever was hitting hard.

It was almost midnight, which meant the bar should be packed. I made up my mind to head to the bar and shoot some pool. I changed into appropriate dyke wear, jeans and a T-shirt, and headed on my way.

When I pulled into the parking lot of the bar, I noticed a police cruiser. I didn’t pay it much attention because it was typical for lesbian bars to have security on a Friday night, to protect the clients from both themselves and potential bashers. I gave my keys to the valet and went inside.

I was right; the place was packed with women, and the occasional male. The music was blasting; the bass hitting your chest as if it was demanding you come and dance. Couples melded into one on the dance floor; their individual sweat mixing together making the skin on their bodies glisten in the light. It was intoxicating to say the least.

I got a drink from the bar and watched the hypnotic movements of the dancers for awhile before finally heading into the back. You can tell instantly when you are in the pool section of a club. Smoke hangs in the air so thick you would swear the bar had a fog machine, the music is typically more rock orientated, and the women look like they could make a bear plea for mercy. I fit right in.

I noticed the cop was back here, which was typical. The pool women tended to get drunk and fight. I looked at the cop, and she looked back at me, letting me know she was not going to be intimidated. I shook my head and went to the back bar and got another drink. All the tables were being used, and I wasn’t in the mood to fight for one, so I just sat at the bar, drank, and watched the games being played. It wasn’t long before the alcohol had gone through me and nature was calling.

I went to the bathroom in the back of the club. For the most part only the regular pool shooters even knew the bathroom existed, if you want to call it a bathroom. It looked like a closet someone had installed a toilet and small sink into. The door didn’t even lock, but there wasn’t much traffic in the nook it was nestled in, so privacy wasn’t really an issue.

I was zipping up, when the door pushed in slightly. “Someone’s in here” I said. Then the door pushed open all the way, before I knew it, my face was being pressed into the wall by a very strong forearm.

“What the hell are you doing?” I asked, trying not to let the fear sound in my voice.

“Don’t make another noise” The woman said. I could smell spearmint on her breath. “I saw you staring at me out there. You got something against cops?”

“No ma’am” I stammered, but I felt familiar warmth growing in my loin area. God, what a time to get turned on.

She pressed me harder into the wall and positioned a leg between my legs pushing her thigh into my crotch. “Didn’t I tell you not to make another noise? I think you don’t have any respect for cops” She hissed, putting emphases on the last sentence by grinding her knee into my now moist crotch. She shifted her position momentarily, and then I heard a familiar clicking noise. I found that I no longer had any spit in my mouth, my heart was racing, and my damn crotch was soaked.

“I’m going to let you go now, when I do, you will put your hands behind your back. You will not face me, and you will not say a word. Do you understand what I’m saying to you?” She whispered into my ear.

I nodded in agreement. She let me go and blood rushed back into the right side of my face, I saw spots, but I did just as she demanded. I felt the cold steel of the handcuffs wrap around both of my wrists, and lock into place.

Then her hands were reaching around me, undoing my jeans, and pushing them down to my ankles. It was at this time I really regretted having not worn underwear.

“You’re nothing but a slut are you? I bet all you dykes are like this.” She growled upon seeing my nudity.

A leather clad hand reached under my shirt, and twisted my nipples. A whimper escaped my mouth. Then the hand was gone. I heard some rustling behind me. I wished I could see what she was doing, but I wasn’t about to move, I was in no position to challenge her. She pulled my shirt up from behind me, and I felt the sharp edge of a blade as she cut my bra in several places, and then pulled the pieces off my body.

“How big and butch are you now. You aren’t anything but a common bitch. I oughta fuck you right here, make you my bitch. You would like that wouldn’t you?” She asked and ran a gloved hand over my now saturated pussy. She then brought that glove up to my mouth and forced a finger inside of my mouth.

“Suck on it, those are your juices, taste how much you want me to fuck you.” She hissed and as if to motivate me, she leveled the blade against a nipple. I sucked on my own juices, tasted the way my juice mixed with the taste of the leather on her hand. It did nothing but make my knees weak with the need to have her fuck me.

She pulled her finger out of my mouth, and pushed me, so I was bending over the toilet, I stared at the water rippling inside of it. I heard her as she undid her belt and pants, wondering what in the hell she was going to do now.

She pushed three fingers inside of me, and I almost fell down with the sensation. She pushed them in as far as they would go, and then pulled them out, only to do it again. Then she wrapped her other arm around me, and much to my horror, she had the knife in that hand. She pressed it against my nipples, making them grow tight with the coldness of the blade. She then withdrew her fingers.

I felt something press against my pussy, something a lot bigger then her hands. I held down the urge to scream as she forced it inside me, that damn cop was packing more then heat on that night. Once the head of it was in, she was ruthless. Slamming it deep inside of me. My knees went weak, and the only thing holding me up was the toilet. Pain exploded from my nipple, the knife had cut it when I slipped.

I pulled myself up enough to be off of the blade. She pulled out and slammed into me again, the fullness I was experiencing was intense. She didn’t have any care for me, she just kept thrusting into me, seeming to go in deeper and deeper with each thrust. I felt the familiar beginnings of an orgasm building within. I didn’t want her to make me cum. I didn’t want to give her that power. I was fighting it down. Trying not to give in to the sensation.

She must have sensed me fighting the urge, she dropped her hand with the knife down to my pussy. She positioned the blade against my clit, and pressed on it slightly while thrusting into me even deeper.

My world went black. I could no longer see the bathroom we were in. I couldn’t hear the music coming from the poolroom. I could just feel her deep inside of me, and the blade pushing against my clit. My body exploded. My mind shut down. My juices flowed freely down my legs as all the muscles in my body contracted at once. And then I passed out.

When I awoke, the cop wasn’t there anymore. My pants were on and my shirt pulled down. My pussy was sore, and my breast very tender. I gathered up my strength, and left the bar, just wanting to be at home, in my bed. Not wanting anyone to know what had just happened.

I was asleep when my lover got home that evening. She climbed into bed, and snuggled up behind me.
“How was work?” I asked.
“It was good.” she answered. “I got to put some bad guys in jail.” This was her standard answer.
I rolled over and gave her a kiss goodnight. I could still smell spearmint on her breath.

kissinfemme
09-16-2011, 10:11 PM
The following are various stories I've written throughout my journey down a very winding road... It is not PC. It is not Vanilla. In some cases, it is not safe and sometimes not even practically doable... You may or may not think it's well written, but I hope you do find it hot. ;)

Did I mention it's not PC or Vanilla? Seriously - it's not. Turn away now all who would be scarred by BDSM.. Heavy BDSM. Butch on Butch... Butch on Femme... Femme on Butch...

Ok - don't say I didn't warn you...

First offering:

Respect

I was tired of watching the channels flick by. I had been unsuccessfully surfing for something to watch, for probably half an hour. I looked around the apartment, and a general sense of nauseous came over me. I needed to get out of there, cabin fever was hitting hard.

It was almost midnight, which meant the bar should be packed. I made up my mind to head to the bar and shoot some pool. I changed into appropriate dyke wear, jeans and a T-shirt, and headed on my way.

When I pulled into the parking lot of the bar, I noticed a police cruiser. I didn’t pay it much attention because it was typical for lesbian bars to have security on a Friday night, to protect the clients from both themselves and potential bashers. I gave my keys to the valet and went inside.

I was right; the place was packed with women, and the occasional male. The music was blasting; the bass hitting your chest as if it was demanding you come and dance. Couples melded into one on the dance floor; their individual sweat mixing together making the skin on their bodies glisten in the light. It was intoxicating to say the least.

I got a drink from the bar and watched the hypnotic movements of the dancers for awhile before finally heading into the back. You can tell instantly when you are in the pool section of a club. Smoke hangs in the air so thick you would swear the bar had a fog machine, the music is typically more rock orientated, and the women look like they could make a bear plea for mercy. I fit right in.

I noticed the cop was back here, which was typical. The pool women tended to get drunk and fight. I looked at the cop, and she looked back at me, letting me know she was not going to be intimidated. I shook my head and went to the back bar and got another drink. All the tables were being used, and I wasn’t in the mood to fight for one, so I just sat at the bar, drank, and watched the games being played. It wasn’t long before the alcohol had gone through me and nature was calling.

I went to the bathroom in the back of the club. For the most part only the regular pool shooters even knew the bathroom existed, if you want to call it a bathroom. It looked like a closet someone had installed a toilet and small sink into. The door didn’t even lock, but there wasn’t much traffic in the nook it was nestled in, so privacy wasn’t really an issue.

I was zipping up, when the door pushed in slightly. “Someone’s in here” I said. Then the door pushed open all the way, before I knew it, my face was being pressed into the wall by a very strong forearm.

“What the hell are you doing?” I asked, trying not to let the fear sound in my voice.

“Don’t make another noise” The woman said. I could smell spearmint on her breath. “I saw you staring at me out there. You got something against cops?”

“No ma’am” I stammered, but I felt familiar warmth growing in my loin area. God, what a time to get turned on.

She pressed me harder into the wall and positioned a leg between my legs pushing her thigh into my crotch. “Didn’t I tell you not to make another noise? I think you don’t have any respect for cops” She hissed, putting emphases on the last sentence by grinding her knee into my now moist crotch. She shifted her position momentarily, and then I heard a familiar clicking noise. I found that I no longer had any spit in my mouth, my heart was racing, and my damn crotch was soaked.

“I’m going to let you go now, when I do, you will put your hands behind your back. You will not face me, and you will not say a word. Do you understand what I’m saying to you?” She whispered into my ear.

I nodded in agreement. She let me go and blood rushed back into the right side of my face, I saw spots, but I did just as she demanded. I felt the cold steel of the handcuffs wrap around both of my wrists, and lock into place.

Then her hands were reaching around me, undoing my jeans, and pushing them down to my ankles. It was at this time I really regretted having not worn underwear.

“You’re nothing but a slut are you? I bet all you dykes are like this.” She growled upon seeing my nudity.

A leather clad hand reached under my shirt, and twisted my nipples. A whimper escaped my mouth. Then the hand was gone. I heard some rustling behind me. I wished I could see what she was doing, but I wasn’t about to move, I was in no position to challenge her. She pulled my shirt up from behind me, and I felt the sharp edge of a blade as she cut my bra in several places, and then pulled the pieces off my body.

“How big and butch are you now. You aren’t anything but a common bitch. I oughta fuck you right here, make you my bitch. You would like that wouldn’t you?” She asked and ran a gloved hand over my now saturated pussy. She then brought that glove up to my mouth and forced a finger inside of my mouth.

“Suck on it, those are your juices, taste how much you want me to fuck you.” She hissed and as if to motivate me, she leveled the blade against a nipple. I sucked on my own juices, tasted the way my juice mixed with the taste of the leather on her hand. It did nothing but make my knees weak with the need to have her fuck me.

She pulled her finger out of my mouth, and pushed me, so I was bending over the toilet, I stared at the water rippling inside of it. I heard her as she undid her belt and pants, wondering what in the hell she was going to do now.

She pushed three fingers inside of me, and I almost fell down with the sensation. She pushed them in as far as they would go, and then pulled them out, only to do it again. Then she wrapped her other arm around me, and much to my horror, she had the knife in that hand. She pressed it against my nipples, making them grow tight with the coldness of the blade. She then withdrew her fingers.

I felt something press against my pussy, something a lot bigger then her hands. I held down the urge to scream as she forced it inside me, that damn cop was packing more then heat on that night. Once the head of it was in, she was ruthless. Slamming it deep inside of me. My knees went weak, and the only thing holding me up was the toilet. Pain exploded from my nipple, the knife had cut it when I slipped.

I pulled myself up enough to be off of the blade. She pulled out and slammed into me again, the fullness I was experiencing was intense. She didn’t have any care for me, she just kept thrusting into me, seeming to go in deeper and deeper with each thrust. I felt the familiar beginnings of an orgasm building within. I didn’t want her to make me cum. I didn’t want to give her that power. I was fighting it down. Trying not to give in to the sensation.

She must have sensed me fighting the urge, she dropped her hand with the knife down to my pussy. She positioned the blade against my clit, and pressed on it slightly while thrusting into me even deeper.

My world went black. I could no longer see the bathroom we were in. I couldn’t hear the music coming from the poolroom. I could just feel her deep inside of me, and the blade pushing against my clit. My body exploded. My mind shut down. My juices flowed freely down my legs as all the muscles in my body contracted at once. And then I passed out.

When I awoke, the cop wasn’t there anymore. My pants were on and my shirt pulled down. My pussy was sore, and my breast very tender. I gathered up my strength, and left the bar, just wanting to be at home, in my bed. Not wanting anyone to know what had just happened.

I was asleep when my lover got home that evening. She climbed into bed, and snuggled up behind me.
“How was work?” I asked.
“It was good.” she answered. “I got to put some bad guys in jail.” This was her standard answer.
I rolled over and gave her a kiss goodnight. I could still smell spearmint on her breath.

Damn! Very nice!

Starbuck
09-16-2011, 10:40 PM
[QUOTE=Tawse;418969
I rolled over and gave her a kiss goodnight. I could still smell spearmint on her breath.[/QUOTE]

OMG! That was an outstanding story and an even better ending!

Tawse
09-26-2011, 04:37 AM
Bois on the Side

Ok, you want me to tell you a story; I'll tell you a story. But before I start you have to understand that even though what I'm about to tell you is true, it's not the type of person I usually am. I mean I'm a quiet domestic type person, if you know what I mean. I have a woman and she keeps me happy. I can't even recall a single time where I seriously considered leaving her. Hell even when what I'm about to tell you occurred, I wasn't thinking of leaving her. I wasn't thinking at all to be honest; I was just letting it happen, enjoying the feel.

It happened at work one night quite a bit ago. I was a mechanic for the local transit company and weekends could be rather boring since we only had a skeleton crew. The massive yard where we parked the buses could become eerily calm at times, especially when you worked the late shift as I did. It wasn't unusual to go out on the yard and be able to hear the crickets and frogs. No engines running, no smoke stinging your eyes, and no PA system barking orders. If you closed your eyes, you would almost believe you were in the country; of course that's after years of getting used to the smell of diesel that permeated everything.

This one Saturday night, hell may as well say Sunday morning, at about two a.m., I was out on the yard enjoying the quiet and trying to find a bus to take a snooze on during the lunch hour. I picked a bus on the row furthest from the shop, climbed aboard, walked to the last row of seats, took off my boots, unzipped the standard issue navy blue baggy cover-all's down to my waist, shrugged the heavy fabric off my shoulders exposing my black International Ms Leather shirt. My hand momentarily brushed by my dick. I wore it on occasions when I was feeling a bit, well excuse the term but, cocky. I could easily pack when wearing the cover-all's so discovery wasn't going to happen and I'll admit that wearing a cock while at work and feeling it press against me, turned me on like almost nothing else. I rubbed my dick a few more times thru the heavy fabric of the cover-all's and then laid back to get some sleep.

No sooner had I closed my eyes when I heard the front door being pulled open, followed by rocking as whomever it was climbed up onto the bus. I looked up and noticed it was Ronnie. He had the unfortunate privilege to work the late shift with shitty off days as well.

“What's up man?” I said.

“Not much.” He said and sat on the row of seats along the side-wall of the bus just prior to the back row. He took off his boots, rolled down his cover-alls and laid down as well. I closed my eyes and dozed off to sleep.

I woke up because someone or thing was rubbing my dick. I opened my eyes and saw Ronnie kneeling beside me. His hand was what was rubbing me.

“What…” I began, but he shook his head and leaned over and kissed me. It was the kind of kiss that wakes you up entirely. It was full of a desperate need. I opened myself up to his tongue, let it explore my mouth. Let it show me how much he needed this, and how much I wanted this. His hand pressed more firmly on my cock and my body responded almost immediately.

His hand moved higher and pulled the zipper of my cover-alls all the way down, then snaked between the course fabric of the cover-alls and the thin fabric of my briefs and pulled out my cock. It wasn't the one I typically packed. For some reason I wore a larger one that night. It was black and stood nine inches tall and almost two inches in diameter. It was intimidating. It was hot. He wrapped his hand around it and started to slowly yet forcefully move his hand along its shaft. My heart beat increased and a rush of heat swept over my body.

There is an energy that's released with butch on butch. It's not better or worse than butch/femme, it's just different. I didn't realize until just then how much I missed that energy. Missed the way it sizzled, cracked, and popped.

He bent over and took the head of my dick in his mouth. Easily sliding it into his mouth until barely any of the shaft was visible. I let out a moan. I never knew Ronnie was into butch/butch, or that Ronnie could handle a cock like he could. I moved my hips up pushing the cock against his face and watched his expression. His eyes closed and he pushed against me. We worked into a rhythm of me pushing up and him pushing down. I got lost in watching him take my cock into his mouth, then it sliding out moments later, wet with his spit. Watching the way he worked it, as if he was born to be a cocksucker. I wasn't sure if I could hold off too much longer, my breathing and moaning were making that very apparent. He stopped and stood up, wiped the spit and drool from his chin and gave me another kiss while his hands were loosening his own cover-alls until they fell down around his ankles.

Smiling, he pulled back and tossed a condom package on my stomach and then pulled his briefs down until they rested on top of his cover-alls. I sat up, placed my feet on the floor, set the condom to the side, and looked him. He was packing as well. His dick was dark red and just a little shorter and thinner than mine. He knelt down and turned so he was facing away from me. I knelt down behind him, not needing any further provocation. I opened the condom and slid it over my cock. Then I ran my hand up his inner thigh and inside his wet lips, before pressing two fingers into his wet cunt. He exhaled loudly and pressed back into my hand. I slowly worked my fingers in and out of him in a deliberately teasing fashion. Not letting the pace get quick enough to build the rush, yet not letting the frenzy subside. When my hand was completely wet I pulled my fingers out of him and used his juices to lubricate my cock.

I leaned in closer to him and pushed the head of my cock against his cunt. He pushed himself onto me until our legs were pressed tight together. He pushed up off of his hands until we were back to front with my cock connecting us. I reached around him and grasped his dick. I pushed down firmly on it and pulled back up. He took my signal and lifted up on my cock at the same time. Despite wanting to keep control; to take it slow and torture Ronnie, our rhythm was increasing again. Something about primal urges throws caution and taking your time out the window. I wasn't sure what was getting me closer to orgasm; fucking his cunt or jacking off his cock.

Once again however, Ronnie stopped the action just shy of me having a mind shattering orgasm. He stopped with me buried deep inside him, leaned his head back, took my lip into his mouth and bit it before he whispered “fuck my ass” and then pulled me out of him leaning once again on all fours. I used my hand to work some of his juices around his ass and made sure my cock was still well lubed and then I pressed the head against his tight hole. He took a few deep breaths and relaxed his body. I could feel the difference as his ass began to allow me in. I wondered momentarily how often Ronnie got fucked in the ass, or gave blow jobs. That thought however, was interrupted by the light of a flashlight playing against the side of the bus next to the one we were on. Someone was roaming the aisles.

“Shhhhhhh” I whispered to Ronnie, but didn't make any movements to disengage our partially connected bodies. I noticed Ronnie's heartbeat increase and felt him start to press against my cock. The light from the flashlight was getting more focused. Who ever it was, was getting closer. I looked down at Ronnie and decided if he wanted to play it out like that, I could deal with it, I just hoped he could as well. As a couple of voices got within hearing distance, and the light from the flashlight indicated they were most likely only feet from our bus, I slammed my cock deep inside Ronnie's ass. His body collapsed yet he didn't utter a word. Shortly after, he regained his composure and started pushing against me. I watched as the top of two heads became visible. I pushed quick sharp thrusts into Ronnie. He was on one hand now; the other hand wrapped around his own dick, stroking savagely.

I held my breath and prayed to a multitude of gods as the heads walked past the front door of our bus and kept going. I grabbed Ronnie's hips and started pulling and pushing him off my dick with a primal urgency and need. He was not going to stop me from cumming this time.

“Jack yourself off, cocksucker” I seethed between clinched teeth as I rammed his ass over and over. I had a mental image of my cock being real; of me about to fill this cocksucker's ass full of my seed; to have my possession of him be complete. With that thought my orgasm finally boiled and exploded but I continued to pound into him, his face screwed up into a face that could represent terrible pain, but I recognized it as the face of an impending orgasm. I pulled my dick out almost all the way and slammed it back in time after time, pulling it out to the crown then driving it as deep as I could until he let out a long guttural growl and let go of his own dick, his breathing was erratic and shallow, his abdomen spasmed involuntarily.

I leaned over him resting against his body with my dick still buried inside his ass while we both enjoyed the orgasms and allowed our bodies to return to normal. When at last I felt like my knees would be able to support my weight I sat up and pulled out of him, his body shook in response.

“What the fuck was that?” I asked as I pulled the condom off my dick.

“That was fuckin unbelievable.” Ronnie replied while pulling up his briefs and cover-alls. “I wanted to fuck you since I met you, and you wanted to fuck me. Now that's over with, we can move past it.” He continued, as he pulled his boots loosely over his feet. “Five more till lunch is over. See ya in the shop.” He finished then stood up and made his way off the bus.

So as I was saying, I'm not usually that type of person. Usually I guess is the key word. I still hook up with Ronnie every now and then and we still fuck like animals. Guess there are some things you can never fully move past.

Tawse
10-05-2011, 05:54 AM
Vanni’s Surprise

It was a Friday morning and my mind wasn’t on work. Vanni said she had quite the evening planned which was unusual since I was typically the one to plan the evenings. To say I was intrigued was a bit of an understatement. The day went by unusually slow as I tried to no avail to convince her to tell me her plans over the phone. She would let loose a tease here and there, but nothing substantial enough to give me any real foresight as to what was to happen later that evening.

I tried to keep myself busy, but even though the numbers on the computer screen were being crunched by fingers that seemed to belong to someone else, my thoughts were on Vanni and what exactly it was that she had planned. Of course she knew my thoughts wouldn’t be on work. She knew I’d spend my day wondering what was going to happen, occasionally brushing my hand against my dick in anticipation of what would be occurring later that evening.
She had yet to let me down when she planned these surprise scenes. It was actually quite a relief to be able to drop the responsibility; to be a participant instead of the director and the scenes her mind came up with were surprisingly devilish; she had an evil perverted mind that I cherished more than all the money in Fort Knox.

As I was on the way home the cell phone rang. I flipped it open and looked at the caller id display. It was Vanni. I smiled knowing that further instructions were about to be delivered. I clicked the talk button and positioned the phone against my ear.

“Yeah Babe?” I answered

“You’ve left work?” She questioned.

“Yep I have, should be home in about forty minutes.” I responded.

“No you shouldn’t.” She started. “First I want you to drive to Tonya’s house. She has something planned for you there. When you’re finished, she’ll call to tell me you’re on the way home.” She finished and hung up the phone.

This was a twist. Never before had she directly involved another person. Sure we had teased each other about involving other people. Hell we had even been known to kiss other people in front of each other. But to drive over to Tonya’s house, alone?

I was still trying to figure out what was going on when the phone rang again. It was her again.
“Yes?” I answered.

“Since you obviously haven’t come back down to reality and discovered the problem with what I just told you, I’ll just go ahead and tell you that everything you need is in the trunk of your car.” She said sounding amused with herself, and hung up once again before I could respond.

The drive to Tonya’s was shorter than the drive home would have been since Tonya lived half way between where I worked and where Vanni and I lived. I was amazed to find myself in her driveway less than twenty minutes later with the car running, its soft hum and vibration lending to the hypnotic state I felt I was in. I had no recollection of getting off the highway or winding my way through her subdivision. It was just a blink of the eye and there I was.

I felt a rush of adrenalin as the reality of the situation started to settle in. I lowered my hand until it rested on my cock, stroking it lightly thru my khaki pants. I stayed in the car for about five minutes jacking myself off and working myself into quite a state before I remembered there was a reality to the fantasy waiting inside the house before which I was parked. I took a deep breath, shut off the car and got out, stopped at the trunk and retrieved the small duffle bag that I knew from experience held sex toys and a dick more suitable for fucking and headed towards the front door; towards Tonya.

Just as I was about to ring the doorbell, the door swung open and there stood Tonya talking on the phone.
“Yes, he’s finally stopped jacking off and has made it to the door. I think his pants are soaked already. Boys.” She sighed, rolled her eyes, handed the phone to me, turned and walked back into her house, which was dark despite the bright sun of the day. I watched as she walked away. She was wearing a long silk robe which was synched tight against her body; it seemed to be laughing at me, mocking, asking if I was ready for what was about to happen.
Oh yeah, I thought, I can handle this… just you wait and see.

There was a voice in my ear.

“Whenever you stop lusting it’s me you need to be paying attention to if you wanna get laid anytime in the next ten years.” It was Vanni, she didn’t sound upset, rather still quite amused.

“I’m sorry, what did you say?” I choked.

“You are to do what Tonya says. I will know if you don’t, and no more touching yourself. You are ours tonight. You’re a toy; nothing else. Your body is not your own to touch. If you are caught touching yourself at any time tonight, by either of us, you will never have this opportunity again. If on the other hand, you behave yourself like a good boy, well who knows what the cards will deal for you in the future. Do we understand each other?”

“Yeah, No touching, obey… and no touching. I’m with ya.” I responded, wishing I didn’t sound as shell shocked or breathless as I did.

“Very good, I’m pleased. I’ll talk to you later love.” She finished and hung up.

I hung up the phone, placed it on a nearby table and followed Tonya’s earlier footsteps towards where I knew her bedroom was located. When I entered the bedroom Tonya was waiting, as I expected she would be; only she wasn’t waiting exactly how I thought she would be waiting.

She sat in a large red reading chair that was positioned opposite the door, so her naked form was the first thing my eyes fell upon. There was a window behind the chair and its curtains were the only curtains open in the room which caused her to seem illuminated, more intense and focused than anything else in the room. The sun fell on her long blonde hair and shoulders giving her almost a heavenly aura, which I figured was very appropriate since she had an incredibly heavenly body. Even though I knew Tonya was in her forties, she had a body that would make twenty year old women envious; everything was toned and tight. Her skin was tanned but didn’t give the appearance of her being a sun worshipper. Her breasts, which quite easily could have been her best assets, were perfect. They weren’t too perky yet they didn’t dare suggest her true age. The entire package was very captivating and even better than I had imagined.

I wanted to walk over to her, pick her up and take her to the bed and give her the time of her life, but that wasn’t in the cards for me tonight. Tonight I did as she willed; I was after all the toy.

I stood in the doorway and looked at her awaiting her wish.

“Don’t you have to change?” She asked.

“Yes Ma’am I will have to change at some point. Do you wish for me to change now?” I replied.

“Yes. You can use my bathroom, and when you come out, you are to only be wearing the clothes in the duffle. Thank you.” She finished with a dismissive wave. Her other hand drifted down until it rested on her shaven pussy, her legs spread wider to open herself up to her own hand and a finger expertly found her clitoris and began slow rhythmic circles.

“I better not get myself off before you’re done in the bathroom.” She stated while looking at me.

My eyes stayed on the image of her finger circling rhythmically until I reached the bathroom and had no choice but to turn away in order to open it. I entered the bathroom and gently shut the door behind me.

I dropped the duffle on the counter and opened it up to see exactly what was inside. It didn’t seem to be as heavy as it had been in the past, so I was curious as to the contents. Inside was my harness and one of my larger dicks. I was impressed. You could tell a lot about what type of sex a femme liked based upon what kind of dick she preferred. The one in the bag was only 7 inches, but it was 2 inches in diameter; a thick meaty dick that could scratch every itch that required attention. The only other items in the duffle were a pair of black boxer briefs and a black wife beater shirt.

I changed clothing and gear, took an additional few seconds to wash my hands and face and then reentered the bedroom where Tonya awaited.

She was still sitting in the chair though her finger was no longer circling her clit; she looked at me a note of approval upon her face.

“You look as good as Vanni said you would. And the plans I have for that dick… you better be as good at working it as Vanni says. If you’re not, I will have to tell her I was disappointed, and I doubt that will go over well with her. I know how she doesn’t like to be made to look like a liar. Of course, I’m sure you’ve had dealings with that. She’s such a perfectionist isn’t she?” She asked while standing up from the chair; the setting sun enveloping her body in warm shades of red, orange and violet.

“She is quite perfect.” I agreed. “And I would never want to let her down or appear as though she didn’t tell the truth about my abilities.”

“Good, then I know I won’t be disappointed and besides you’ve wanted to bury that cock deep inside me since the first time you saw me didn’t you? Oh it’s ok, no need to blush, Vanni and I have laughed about it on several occasions, we’ve been planning a way we could take advantage of the situation and well, here we are, and I’m about to take advantage of the situation.” She stated matter-of-factly as she crossed the short distance to me and firmly grabbed the shaft of my cock through the boxers.

She leaned against my body, pressing her breasts against my chest, alternately sliding her legs up against my legs, kissing my neck and occasionally biting its tender flesh. I took a deep breath and smelled her essence. She smelled sensual, sinful and irresistible. She smelled as I imagined Delilah smelled to Samson on the night he lost his will to the infamous temptress. I took a deeper breath and let her scent intoxicate me, let myself fall under her spell, opening myself to her, her will my own, her desires to be fulfilled even if upon my last breath.

“I guess now would be the best time to tell you that you’re not allowed to cum while you’re with me. No matter what I have you do, no matter what I do to you, you’re simply not allowed.” She said with a hint of sadistical joy in her voice.

“Yes Ma’am.” I replied standing still, concentrating on the various sensations her body was causing as it continued to press and rub against mine, the hand on my cock now stroking deliberately hard, sending waves of electricity thru my body. The familiar waves that until given my order to not cum, would have with time resulted in a very satisfying orgasm. Now the waves had become my enemy; they had to be kept under control. I couldn’t lose myself in this woman. I had to stay above the water, which was going to prove quite a challenge as her scent tried to pull me under with every breath I took.

With her hand still firmly wrapped around my cock she led me to her bed where she positioned me so I was lying down facing the ceiling. She followed me onto the bed, her body moving with a fluidity and deliberateness that called to mind a lioness stalking prey that would feed her and satisfy the hunger of a week without food. She was on her hands and knees above me, straddling my body, her hair cascading over her shoulders and I noticed for the first time that there was a light on in the room, though very dim. The room was a soft yellow hue that matched the moment almost entirely. She reached into my boxers and pulled out the dick which was as always hard and ready to please the women.

Tawse
10-05-2011, 05:54 AM
She stared into my eyes momentarily and I was pretty sure that I saw a desire within her eyes, a frustrated desire, but before I could seize upon it, it was gone and primal lust was back in its place. She bent over and kissed me hard, forcing my mouth open to her tongue and taking my breath away. Then she pulled back and looked once more into my eyes.

“Oh, one more thing, you can’t close your eyes for any of this. I want you watching. I want you to watch while I fuck this cock of yours. I want you to watch when it slides out wet with my need.” She purred. Or was it a growl?

I watched her as she raised herself up and positioned my cock so the head was pressing into her. Then she released her hand and sank down upon the length of my rod. She let out a moan as it filled her and my body spasmed at the combination of watching me sink into her, and hearing the effects of my possession of her. She looked down at me as her hips started to gyrate on my cock. She smiled and rose up so I could see how wet it was and then watch again as it disappeared inside of her.

“You better not ruin tonight, I have plans for the future. I want to ride this cock more than once. I want to feel you cum, I want you to scream into my hair as your body releases its orgasm.” She breathed heavily as she raised and lowered herself time and again upon my rod, it looked liquid it was so slick with her wetness. I continued to watch; my breathing getting shallower, the waves of electricity building and I was starting to wonder if I could resist cumming.
She stopped her rhythm and looked down at me. Perhaps sensing the dangerous territory we were about to step into. She smiled once again and pulled herself off of me. I watched as my cock reluctantly gave up its moist playground.

“Oh don’t worry, I’m not done.” She said and turned away from me allowing me to see her glistening pussy. “I want you to fuck me now. I want it hard and fast and you better not cum… and remove those boxers, I want to feel your skin tight against mine.”

I removed my boxers, rose up onto my knees and entered her from behind; looking down at her body which was starting to become wet with sweat, her back rising and falling with the sporadic breathing that only comes during sex.

She turned her head and looked at me. “Remember, no closing your eyes.” She commented and motioned towards a floor length mirror that had apparently been placed earlier to allow her to watch me watching us fuck. “And don’t fuckin cum.” She growled as I started to thrust inside her.

I fucked her for a good ten minutes before I felt like I was about to cum. The waves were pulsing thru my body as rapidly as my heartbeat. I kept watching as my hips thrust against her buttocks, as my dick pillaged her pussy and I concentrated with all my will power to just not cum, and then my mind went blank. I just fucked her as hard and quick as she wanted to be fucked and lost complete track of time. I was making noises I’ve never heard myself make before. They were somewhere between grunts, growls and howls of pain. Beyond my own voice I heard Tonya’s voice. She was gasping, panting and whimpering. But she wasn’t in pain, she was cumming, I knew that voice I knew those inflections. She was cumming with me buried deep inside of her and I couldn’t cum. God how I wanted to fill her with my cum; to let it all go and ram her with a force and intensity she wouldn’t soon forget, but I couldn’t let down Vanni.

Then there was a hand on the back of my neck.

“Stop love.” It was Vanni. Her voice was calm and grounding. I fixated on the voice and stopped my violent thrusts into Tonya’s now quivering cunt. Vanni was here? How did Vanni get here? How long had Vanni been here? How long have I been fucking Tonya? I couldn’t latch on to any solid thought my mind instead swirling around chaotically, refusing to hold onto anything.

I started to pull out of Tonya but Vanni stopped me.

“No, you stay where you are, you’re not finished yet.” She smiled.

Tonya was now regaining her composure and was giggling to herself or perhaps to Vanni.

Vanni kept her hand on my neck and applied pressure bending me over so I was bent over Tonya my dick still deep within her. Then Vanni tapped the inside of my legs and I spread them for her and then I felt a cool sensation at my ass that I was familiar with. I closed my eyes and anticipated what was next. One of Vanni’s fingers slowly worked its way inside my ass. I took a deep breath as she worked more and more lube into me, relaxing my muscles as she worked. Then she slid in two fingers, adding still more lube and massaging the muscle until I was embarrassed with how easy it felt for her to work the lube in deeper. She then extruded both fingers and I felt her get on the bed. I looked into the mirror and watched as she approached me, her dick in her hands and an evil smile on her face. She knew I would look up to watch this.

I took a deep breath and released it slowly as her dick pressed against my ass and started to gently press into me. I no longer cared about embarrassment; it felt too good to care about how loose I was. I remained still while she worked the entire dick into my ass, until her hips were against my buttocks just as mine were tightly pressed into Tonya.

“I’m going to fuck your ass now.” Vanni started. “And you will be allowed to cum, but only after I do. Don’t move until I tell you to. Ok?”

“Yes.” I replied taking in all the sensations that were building up.

She pulled out of me and then pushed back in, causing me to push deeper into Tonya which resulted in her moaning. I glanced into the mirror and watched as Vanni took my hips into her hands and started to set a rhythm. Each time she pushed in she pushed me deeper into Tonya who would in turn press against me. I was being used to fuck both women at once. This was amazing. I closed my eyes and tried to record the sensations in my brain. I was positive this would be fantasy material in the future.

I listened to Vanni moan as she would thrust into me, followed by Tonya moaning as she received the kinetic energy passed from Vanni’s dick into mine. I know I was moaning as well, but I couldn’t hear it. The waves were starting to crest again and I hoped Vanni was close as well.

As if she heard my thoughts one of Vanni’s hands released my hip and encircled the front of my throat squeezing slightly giving the feeling of air restriction. Vanni knew this was a sure way of making me cum and she punched her dick deep into my ass as she started to shake with her own convulsions.

She was saying all kinds of vulgar sentences; the kind that only flew from her mouth when she was in this mode of operation. How she was cumming deep in my ass. How I was her boy and how I just loved to be fucked up the ass. And then I heard what I was listening for. She seethed between clinched teeth for me to fill that cunt full of my seed. To make sure she never forgot this evening. To fuck her so hard she hurt for a week.

And I did.

I rammed Tonya’s cunt fast and furious, slamming my hips into her so hard that she fell forward off her hands, which only angled herself more open to my assault. I don’t know how or when but somewhere in the middle, Vanni pulled out of, or got pulled out of my ass but I continued to drill into Tonya until the orgasm that I was denied finally erupted and I heard myself scream a triumphant growl before collapsing on her panting and wet with sweat body.

Vanni reached a hand around my neck, once again encircling it, and pulled me up to her, turning my head until our lips met for the first time that evening. She kissed me softly opening my mouth to hers. I leaned further back into her, reaching a hand around and pulling her as tightly against me as I could facing away from her. I heard a moan and wasn’t sure if it were she or me and despite having just orgasmed, I felt a wave start in the distance.

I turned so I was completely facing her, my body against hers and I felt as her breasts push against me as she breathed deeply, her eyes looking into mine, the smile once again upon her face.

“If you guys are gonna fuck in my bed you have to include me.” Tonya impishly interrupted.

Vanni laughed and pulled herself away from me, breaking the spell that was about to ignite another fire.

“Go home love.” She stated as she headed to the bathroom for what I knew was to be her after sex restroom call.

“What?” I asked, not sure if I heard her correctly.

“You heard me, go home, jack off and go to bed. I’ll be home later. Tonya and I have to rate your performance.” She calmly replied as she tossed the duffle out of the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

I looked at Tonya confused. She smiled and waved goodbye.

“We’re done with the toy for now… don’t forget to get dressed though, would be embarrassing to get pulled over dressed as you are.” She teased, but as her eyes cascaded down my body they locked on my cock and her tongue slid casually over her lips. “Once you get home, while you’re jacking off, don’t forget to think about me.”

I stared at her for a moment knowing full well what her tongue, lips and body were suggesting and decided that she would be involved in my fantasy. Then I turned, grabbed the duffle, opened it, removed my khaki’s and slid them on before leaving the bedroom knowing full well that I would be back one day, and not just for a social visit.

Tawse
10-13-2011, 12:05 PM
The Erotic Dream

I look down at her, her dark skin contrasting with the light sheets. I wonder what she is dreaming about; she looks so peaceful. Her nipples’ slightly erect, giving a hint that maybe it is an erotic dream.
I touch my lips to one of her nipples. It comes to life in my mouth. A slight moan escapes her lips, and she stirs ever so slightly, turning to afford me better access to her body.

I wonder if I should touch her more, or let her sleep. She hasn't gotten much sleep lately, but she looks so inviting lying there. I run my hand down her side, feel her soft skin beneath my hand. The warmth radiating from her body is as nourishing to my soul as the rain is to a sun kissed desert. I slide my fingers over her lips. Even in her sleep she gives my finger a light kiss. I lean over and kiss her lips, they are warm, and inviting. My mouth migrates south to her neck, one of my favorite spots. I kiss the hollow of her neck, where neck and shoulder meet. A louder moan escapes her, and her eyes open.

She rolls over onto her back, and pulls me to her, holding me close. I feel her breath on my neck and it sends shivers down my back. I kiss her strongly now, more force behind it, more need. Her mouth opens and invites me in to dance. I gladly accept. My hands find her breasts. I squeeze her nipples with my fingers, and she wiggles beneath me. I don't know if from pain or pleasure, and I'm not sure if I care. Her struggle intoxicates me more. I must have her.

My hands move further down her body, to the core of both our needs. I slip a finger between the folds of her lips, and feel the moisture there. It's the honey of the Goddess, and I can't wait to taste of it.

Her legs part as she allows me to feel how much she wants me, perhaps even needs me. I thrust two fingers inside her, she says something I can't understand, and her eyes roll back. She pushes herself onto me further. It drives me crazy when she shows me the hunger she has for me; the need, the ache to have me inside her. I withdraw slightly and then push back in, harder, more forceful. I want to consume her. Make her feel what I feel.
I bend over and touch my tongue to her clit, the center of everything. She pushes up towards me again. That's all the encouragement I need. I take as much of her into my mouth as I can with my fingers still inside her.

She is beyond this world now. Where her mind is I don't know, but I wish I could hook into it and journey with her. For now though, it is enough to know she has allowed me to be the one to send her there. I pull her clit into my mouth and suck on it hard. I know this will send her over the edge.

She pushes her hips into me, her muscles tense and an animalistic noise erupts from her mouth. She is there. I feel the wetness flow past my fingers, as her muscles lock my fingers inside her. Even when I'm in control, she is in control. I wouldn't pull out of her right now anyway; I love this feeling.

I rise up, and kiss her mouth softly, feeling the contractions subside. Feeling her muscles relax. Seeing contentment rise in her expression. Now I withdraw my fingers. She jumps, adjusting to the emptiness.

"I love you" she whispers, and her eyes close again.

I watch as she drifts back to sleep, her dark skin contrasting with the light sheets. I wonder what she's dreaming about. She looks so peaceful, her slightly erect nipples the only evidence of the erotic dream she just had....

Tawse
11-04-2011, 05:24 AM
Bar

I sat in the bar and watched you for most of the night. Watched you work your way from table to table flirting with all the guys and most of the girls; milking your sex for better tips, stares, and probably your choice of partner to take home for the night. Yeah I’d been watching you.

I don’t know when my thoughts developed into a plan to make you mine, but they did. You were going to be mine before the night was over. I had it all figured out too. It was going to be at the bar, maybe in the back supply room. Wait until it was late and a few of the other employees had left for the evening. I could be amazingly quiet, especially when it meant getting what I wanted, and I wanted my cock in your cunt more than anything. I wanted to be the one to spread you open the one to make you moan and grind against my pounding attentions. The one that made you lose control, the one that made you throw your head back and scream as you fucked my dick with the passion of someone’s last moments on this earth.

I set the beer down and watched you some more. I had stopped bothering looking away when you glanced over. In fact I had a hand on my cock and made sure to rub it so you knew what I was doing when you glanced over. Your eyes lowered and I knew you saw my hand stroking slowly up and down while my gaze lowered and looked at the bottom of that very short skirt you were flittering around in. I looked up just as you were looking back up into my eyes. I winked and you turned away. I knew you were turned on. I knew you wanted my cock, knew that you saw how hard I was.

I watched as you and a co-worker went outside. My mind lit up as this was most likely going to be my chance. I got up and made my way towards the emergency exit the two of you had exited thru. I wondered if you were smoking out there, maybe fucking her. I stayed on that last thought.

Thinking about watching you and another chick make out. My cock got even harder as I imagined her hand thrusting into you, your legs spread to accommodate…

What’s this?

The co-worker was coming back in. Her mascara was smudged and her eyes were still wet from a good cry. Ah drama at the bar. I expected you to follow her in, but you didn’t. My cock jumped in anticipation. This was it.

I pushed open the door into the dark alley behind the bar. I was surprised it was so dark; usually there was an annoyingly bright street light behind these kinds of places, to prevent the kinds of things that I wanted to do to you from happening. I heard some boxes moving and looked to where I heard the noise. There you were scrounging thru the empty boxes. I wondered what you were looking for, but not for too long. I made my approach quietly and quickly. The distance between us became a few feet within seconds. I stepped forward and closed that gap. You turned right as I was about to touch you. You jumped and looked like you were about to scream but I quickly clamped my hand over your mouth. I told you to be quiet. Told you how you wanted this, how you needed what I had and how I knew you did. How you were out here waiting for me, how you had been teasing my cock all night and that it was time to pay up.

I lead you backwards until your back hit the wall of the building. Your eyes were alive with fear and lust. My hand stayed on your mouth while the other hand snaked into your panties and thrust two fingers deep into what I knew was going to be a very wet pussy. And it was wet. It was drenched. “Yeah slut, I knew you wanted it!” I grinned as I worked 3 fingers into you. You shook your head no back and forth but your eyes were saying “Fuck me harder”. I pulled my hand out of your cunt and removing my hand from your mouth shoved my fingers into your mouth. “Suck it slut, taste how much you want me to fuck you raw.” I hissed as I pulled my belt loose and dropped my pants to the ground, my cock standing at full attention. You were sucking heavily on my fingers, taking all of yourself from me, making me think I wanted those lips wrapped around my cock. “Get on your knees slut” I demanded. “Please...” You started to protest. “Don’t make me repeat myself” was my only reply.

You knelt down before me and I put the head of my cock at your lips. “Don’t fuckin bite me” I warned and then guided your mouth over my shaft watching intently as my cock was enveloped by your mouth. I pulled your head down firmly over my shaft until I could hear you gag against it. Then I held you there letting you feel it possess your throat before guiding you off my cock and back down. “That’s how I want it, slut. Got that? Go down deep, don’t shallow suck me.” I then let go of your head and smiled as you started to fuck my dick as I had asked, taking it deep and sucking hard before pulling off of it. I grunted my approval and started to rock against your attentions. I loved good head and you certainly gave good head. I was losing myself to your attentions, I was not far from blowing my seed down your throat, but that’s not what I really wanted. That wasn’t where I wanted to cum. I hoped you sucking me off had kept you wet because there wasn’t time for foreplay.

I put my hand on your head and told you to stop and stand up. Then I led you to an air conditioning unit and leaned you against it, removing your panties first. I saw the look in your eyes. You knew what was next. I guided the head of my cock to your pussy and looked into your eyes as I slammed it home in one stroke. Yes that’s what I want. You called out as it stretched you. It was painful I know, but it’s ok… it would feel really good before too long. I kept it deep inside until I felt you relax against it then I pulled out watching your eyes as I buried it deep inside you again. This time there was still pain but there was lust as well. You repositioned your hands and pushed down on my cock. I knew you wanted me, I knew you wanted this. I took that as my queue and started fucking you in earnest. You started to moan and writhe; your body twisted as I pummeled your cunt with my cock. I was making primal noises to match yours. I wanted to get even deeper within you, wanted to possess you more fully than anyone else had before me or would after me. I wanted you to remember my cock. You wrapped your legs around me and start to milk my cock with intensity. I felt myself close to cumming and I started long deep thrusts into you until I finally shot my load deep into you, my cock jumping against your contractions. God I love a woman who can milk a cock.

I pulled out of you and retrieved my pants, pulled them up and fastened them. “C’ya later slut” I say and smile before heading back inside the bar.

Tawse
11-11-2011, 05:55 AM
This is a scene from a larger scene.. from an even larger telling.. that may eventually work it's way into what would resemble a novel...

Predator...

I was in one of those moods again and I knew just how to blow off some steam. I picked up my cell phone and scrolled through my list of contacts stopping on her name. It had been two months since we talked but I didn’t have any hesitation or anxiety about calling her up out of the blue like this. Not even at almost 2:30 in the morning.

I pushed the talk button and held the phone to my ear waiting for the ringing to start. Within four rings her sleepy, and yet could that be excited, voice answered the phone.

“What’s up?” I asked dropping my voice to the sound I knew she responded to the most. She stretched, making sounds that were close to orgasmic. I’m sure this was a calculated move on her part. She knew what I liked.

“I was sleeping.” She responded.

“Can you come over?” I asked cutting over the pleasantries.

“You know I’m with Tony now.” She responded yet I noticed she didn’t say no.

“What does Tony have to do with this? You saying you don’t want to feel me buried inside of you?”

“That’s not what I’m saying, but…”

“It’s one night.”

“That’s what you always say.”

“Yeah, and?”

“Trace, you know I want to... but this always fucks with my head.”

I sighed into the phone. It was never this difficult before. I was about to tell her fine, and wish her luck when she replied.

“Give me 15 minutes and I’ll head over there… son of a bitch you better not be too tired by the time I get there.” She protested into the phone, and hung up before I could say anything more.

Forty minutes later there was a light knock on the door. I got up from the couch, adjusted myself as I walked and then waited a few seconds before I opened the door. You can’t have them thinking you’re as anxious as they are, it off sets the balance.

She came thru the door wearing a long black jacket. It was cold outside but not that cold so I knew that the chances she was naked under the jacket were pretty high. She didn’t say a word but instead leaned back up against the door, closing it behind her.
I was upon her that quickly. I pushed against her listening for the click that indicated the door has closed completely, and then I locked the deadbolt with my left hand as my right started undoing the buttons to her jacket.

“Nice seeing you again too…” She said as her hand fell to my crotch and she ran her fingernails up my hard cock. I breathed in between clenched teeth and looked her in the eyes, we both smiled and I pulled her into me opening her mouth and her jacket to my advances. Her mouth was warm and her skin under the jacket was in fact bare. My hand ran and cupped her mound, my middle finger working between her lips and I was pleased to find how wet she was for me.

Her fingers pulled the zipper of my pants down and skillfully pulled out my cock, she then knelt down before me and took me into her mouth. I let out a moan and a low growl as she pulled my entire length into her mouth. She knew I loved watching a woman give me a blow job. Hell what made it even better is that she wasn’t one of those women who thought it was humiliating, hell no she felt empowered by the whole thing. Worked for me so who was I to complain. She worked into a rhythm that I could have easily ridden to an orgasm, but we both knew that’s not why she was here. I could get most women to blow me; scoring a bj wasn’t really the hardest thing in the world. Hell just tell a woman she’s the best and that you love her and you can get at least one good round of sword swallowing in. No, that’s not why she was here at all.

“Get up here.” I smiled down at her.

“Yes Sir” she answered and stood up. This time she kissed me passionately and forcefully and I let her. Her tongue explored my mouth and ignited even more fires in my body. Her hand rose to my throat and squeezed it, my body responded almost immediately and I let out a moan into her mouth as my knees got weak. She knew my buttons.

“You know you’re worse than a junkie.” She said, pulling back her hand still having its squeeze around my throat. “On your knees” It wasn’t a request.

I knelt down on my knees and she released my throat, and moved closer to me. “Do it as good as you always do, or no treat for you.” She threatened as she spread her lips before me, opening her pussy for my mouth to explore.

I didn’t hesitate, and no man worth his weight would have. I went busy to work, worshipping her clit, running my tongue along her swelling heat. I moaned when I hit a particularly sweet spot and she pushed herself down hard against me, her hand wrapping around my hair and pulling me into her. I pulled her clit into my mouth and worked it like a little cock, pulling it into my mouth and then releasing it… over and over until she screamed out an orgasm and released my hair signaling that I could and should stop. I leaned back on my knees and looked up at her smiling.

“Holy fuck have you got skills boy. But I suppose you know that don’t you? Get up”

I stood up and looked at her pleased to know I have pleased her.

“You want what I came here for?” She asked.

“Of course I do.” I responded

She looked at me and I am pretty sure I saw some disappointment in her eyes, but she didn’t say anything. Instead she brushed past me and headed into my bedroom. I followed her, discarding my shirt and pants along the way. When I entered the bedroom she pushed me back on the bed and then climbed on top of me.

She straddled me and I watched as she positioned my cock and then slid down upon its shaft. We both let out a moan as our bodies touched each other and I possessed her completely. I pushed my hips into her, trying to take possession of as much of her as I could.

“I wish it were real.” I called out. Aggravation at not being able to completely feel what it was like to be inside of her spilling out.

“You are real.” She said as she rose up and then back down putting us both into a rhythm.

“Make me real.” I asked, no I pleaded in desperation. “Make me feel it. I want to cum deep inside you.”

I rose up to her and she leaned into me, I bent my neck to the side and waited to feel it. She kissed the hollow of my neck and then she released me. I felt a sting and then mild discomfort as her teeth sunk in but then almost immediately I felt the rush of her bite. My mind flooded as our minds linked up and she started to set the stage.

Being bitten by a vampire wasn’t like everyone said it was. Ok, some parts of it were but other parts weren’t. When they bite their victim they can do a Vulcan mind melt of sorts. They can create whatever world they want for the victim of their bite. If they want the bite to be merciful; then you could have your last minutes alive be spend dreaming you’re on the beach. If however you’re an ass, your last minutes alive could be spent burning alive.

In our situation she made me into a real man and not a man stuck in a body somewhere in between male and female.

I could feel my dick deep inside of her. I felt her muscles contract around me and then loosen their grip; milking me from within her warmth. I pushed up against her feeling an orgasm building. She pulled away from me our minds still connected and I rolled us over so I was on top of her. I pushed deep inside and watched as her eyes rolled back. That was the look I liked.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on what it felt like to be inside of her until I felt her hand wrap around my throat again. I opened my eyes and looked down at her, my thrusting got harder and faster.

“More” She said and squeezed harder.

I was pistoning into her as fast as I could at this point, she was moaning and I was growling responses. We were a well oiled machine until she arched up into me and I knew that meant she was having another orgasm. She released my throat and I followed her quickly in orgasm, feeling me filling her. Feeling the heat, feeling the release as my seed entered her. I leaned over and laid my head against her chest.

Then she was out of my head again.

“I know you love me.” She said, her hand weaving into my hair.

“We can’t be.” I responded sitting up and moving away from her.

“I don’t understand why not. We feed off of each other.”

“Because I’m supposed to kill you.” I replied matter-of-factly.

“We don’t have to follow the rules Trace. How do you know that what we’re doing now isn’t what we’re supposed to be doing? What if us being together is what’s needed to stop all this bullshit of predator and prey?”

“Lil, you knew it before I knew it. For Christ's sake, You hunted me down! You showed me this world, you opened my eyes to what I was, you made me fall in love with you and then you pretty much tried to kill me, unless you had forgotten! Just go. I don’t want to have this argument again. I’m so fucking tired of it.”

“And yet you continue to call me.”

“And you continue to come.”

“And I continue to come... We will be Trace, you will see.” Lil finished and then stood up from the bed.

I listened until I heard the door open and shut. That’s when the guilt hit as it always did. Five minutes of being real in exchange for a month or so of mind fuck.

And yet it was worth it.

Stephanie
11-11-2011, 06:50 PM
Wow. Wow. Yes, thanks for the "useful post". Gonna have to go take care of something! Did I mention I've dated my share of cops? Wow.

Stephanie
11-15-2011, 08:19 PM
Bois on the Side

Ok, you want me to tell you a story; I'll tell you a story. But before I start you have to understand that even though what I'm about to tell you is true, it's not the type of person I usually am. I mean I'm a quiet domestic type person, if you know what I mean. I have a woman and she keeps me happy. I can't even recall a single time where I seriously considered leaving her. Hell even when what I'm about to tell you occurred, I wasn't thinking of leaving her. I wasn't thinking at all to be honest; I was just letting it happen, enjoying the feel.

It happened at work one night quite a bit ago. I was a mechanic for the local transit company and weekends could be rather boring since we only had a skeleton crew. The massive yard where we parked the buses could become eerily calm at times, especially when you worked the late shift as I did. It wasn't unusual to go out on the yard and be able to hear the crickets and frogs. No engines running, no smoke stinging your eyes, and no PA system barking orders. If you closed your eyes, you would almost believe you were in the country; of course that's after years of getting used to the smell of diesel that permeated everything.

This one Saturday night, hell may as well say Sunday morning, at about two a.m., I was out on the yard enjoying the quiet and trying to find a bus to take a snooze on during the lunch hour. I picked a bus on the row furthest from the shop, climbed aboard, walked to the last row of seats, took off my boots, unzipped the standard issue navy blue baggy cover-all's down to my waist, shrugged the heavy fabric off my shoulders exposing my black International Ms Leather shirt. My hand momentarily brushed by my dick. I wore it on occasions when I was feeling a bit, well excuse the term but, cocky. I could easily pack when wearing the cover-all's so discovery wasn't going to happen and I'll admit that wearing a cock while at work and feeling it press against me, turned me on like almost nothing else. I rubbed my dick a few more times thru the heavy fabric of the cover-all's and then laid back to get some sleep.

No sooner had I closed my eyes when I heard the front door being pulled open, followed by rocking as whomever it was climbed up onto the bus. I looked up and noticed it was Ronnie. He had the unfortunate privilege to work the late shift with shitty off days as well.

“What's up man?” I said.

“Not much.” He said and sat on the row of seats along the side-wall of the bus just prior to the back row. He took off his boots, rolled down his cover-alls and laid down as well. I closed my eyes and dozed off to sleep.

I woke up because someone or thing was rubbing my dick. I opened my eyes and saw Ronnie kneeling beside me. His hand was what was rubbing me.

“What…” I began, but he shook his head and leaned over and kissed me. It was the kind of kiss that wakes you up entirely. It was full of a desperate need. I opened myself up to his tongue, let it explore my mouth. Let it show me how much he needed this, and how much I wanted this. His hand pressed more firmly on my cock and my body responded almost immediately.

His hand moved higher and pulled the zipper of my cover-alls all the way down, then snaked between the course fabric of the cover-alls and the thin fabric of my briefs and pulled out my cock. It wasn't the one I typically packed. For some reason I wore a larger one that night. It was black and stood nine inches tall and almost two inches in diameter. It was intimidating. It was hot. He wrapped his hand around it and started to slowly yet forcefully move his hand along its shaft. My heart beat increased and a rush of heat swept over my body.

There is an energy that's released with butch on butch. It's not better or worse than butch/femme, it's just different. I didn't realize until just then how much I missed that energy. Missed the way it sizzled, cracked, and popped.

He bent over and took the head of my dick in his mouth. Easily sliding it into his mouth until barely any of the shaft was visible. I let out a moan. I never knew Ronnie was into butch/butch, or that Ronnie could handle a cock like he could. I moved my hips up pushing the cock against his face and watched his expression. His eyes closed and he pushed against me. We worked into a rhythm of me pushing up and him pushing down. I got lost in watching him take my cock into his mouth, then it sliding out moments later, wet with his spit. Watching the way he worked it, as if he was born to be a cocksucker. I wasn't sure if I could hold off too much longer, my breathing and moaning were making that very apparent. He stopped and stood up, wiped the spit and drool from his chin and gave me another kiss while his hands were loosening his own cover-alls until they fell down around his ankles.

Smiling, he pulled back and tossed a condom package on my stomach and then pulled his briefs down until they rested on top of his cover-alls. I sat up, placed my feet on the floor, set the condom to the side, and looked him. He was packing as well. His dick was dark red and just a little shorter and thinner than mine. He knelt down and turned so he was facing away from me. I knelt down behind him, not needing any further provocation. I opened the condom and slid it over my cock. Then I ran my hand up his inner thigh and inside his wet lips, before pressing two fingers into his wet cunt. He exhaled loudly and pressed back into my hand. I slowly worked my fingers in and out of him in a deliberately teasing fashion. Not letting the pace get quick enough to build the rush, yet not letting the frenzy subside. When my hand was completely wet I pulled my fingers out of him and used his juices to lubricate my cock.

I leaned in closer to him and pushed the head of my cock against his cunt. He pushed himself onto me until our legs were pressed tight together. He pushed up off of his hands until we were back to front with my cock connecting us. I reached around him and grasped his dick. I pushed down firmly on it and pulled back up. He took my signal and lifted up on my cock at the same time. Despite wanting to keep control; to take it slow and torture Ronnie, our rhythm was increasing again. Something about primal urges throws caution and taking your time out the window. I wasn't sure what was getting me closer to orgasm; fucking his cunt or jacking off his cock.

Once again however, Ronnie stopped the action just shy of me having a mind shattering orgasm. He stopped with me buried deep inside him, leaned his head back, took my lip into his mouth and bit it before he whispered “fuck my ass” and then pulled me out of him leaning once again on all fours. I used my hand to work some of his juices around his ass and made sure my cock was still well lubed and then I pressed the head against his tight hole. He took a few deep breaths and relaxed his body. I could feel the difference as his ass began to allow me in. I wondered momentarily how often Ronnie got fucked in the ass, or gave blow jobs. That thought however, was interrupted by the light of a flashlight playing against the side of the bus next to the one we were on. Someone was roaming the aisles.

“Shhhhhhh” I whispered to Ronnie, but didn't make any movements to disengage our partially connected bodies. I noticed Ronnie's heartbeat increase and felt him start to press against my cock. The light from the flashlight was getting more focused. Who ever it was, was getting closer. I looked down at Ronnie and decided if he wanted to play it out like that, I could deal with it, I just hoped he could as well. As a couple of voices got within hearing distance, and the light from the flashlight indicated they were most likely only feet from our bus, I slammed my cock deep inside Ronnie's ass. His body collapsed yet he didn't utter a word. Shortly after, he regained his composure and started pushing against me. I watched as the top of two heads became visible. I pushed quick sharp thrusts into Ronnie. He was on one hand now; the other hand wrapped around his own dick, stroking savagely.

I held my breath and prayed to a multitude of gods as the heads walked past the front door of our bus and kept going. I grabbed Ronnie's hips and started pulling and pushing him off my dick with a primal urgency and need. He was not going to stop me from cumming this time.

“Jack yourself off, cocksucker” I seethed between clinched teeth as I rammed his ass over and over. I had a mental image of my cock being real; of me about to fill this cocksucker's ass full of my seed; to have my possession of him be complete. With that thought my orgasm finally boiled and exploded but I continued to pound into him, his face screwed up into a face that could represent terrible pain, but I recognized it as the face of an impending orgasm. I pulled my dick out almost all the way and slammed it back in time after time, pulling it out to the crown then driving it as deep as I could until he let out a long guttural growl and let go of his own dick, his breathing was erratic and shallow, his abdomen spasmed involuntarily.

I leaned over him resting against his body with my dick still buried inside his ass while we both enjoyed the orgasms and allowed our bodies to return to normal. When at last I felt like my knees would be able to support my weight I sat up and pulled out of him, his body shook in response.

“That was fuckin unbelievable.” Ronnie replied while pulling up his briefs and cover-alls. “I wanted to fuck you since I met you, and you wanted to fuck me. Now that's over with, we can move past it.” He continued, as he pulled his boots loosely over his feet. “Five more till lunch is over. See ya in the shop.” He finished then stood up and made his way off the bus.

So as I was saying, I'm not usually that type of person. Usually I guess is the key word. I still hook up with Ronnie every now and then and we still fuck like animals. Guess there are some things you can never fully move past.
Fuck......

Tawse
11-29-2011, 06:10 AM
Baby Girl

You know that list we all, ok maybe not all, but most of us have in our minds that contains certain people who if you ever got a chance to meet, you'd have an affair with if the situation presented itself? I'm not talking "I wanna leave my lover" type affair, I'm talking "smack it up, flip it, rub it down" type sex; primal at its core; there's a desire… a drive… a need to possess that person to the fullest of your ability.

She was on that list; one of the few people to ever be on the list. I don't believe we typically run across people in our lives that make us react in a primal sense, so I feel the list should be small and well groomed. If you have to use both hands to count the people on your list at any given time well, you’re not using the same math I use.

I stared at her from across the bar and locked eyes with her every few seconds. We were both part of an online community that held regular get-togethers, and we both finally had the opportunity to attend one at the same time. I took a lazy sip from my water as I watched her mingle with the people at her table. People she was pretending to care about. People who had no idea she wanted nothing more than to have my cock buried deep inside her at that moment.

For more than a year we had talked on the computer and on the phone. The sexual attraction was undeniable and the only way I hadn't possessed her entirely was in person; I planned on fixing that issue at the get-together. I set my drink down and excused myself from the table gave my partner a quick kiss and made my way to the restroom, making eye contact with "her" as I did.

I entered the bathroom and washed my hands. I looked down at them and noticed how they were remarkably calm. Then the door pushed open and she came in and looked at me. She pushed the door closed behind her as she leaned against it. Her hand snaked behind her and twisted the lock on the door, closing us both inside.

"Daddy." She stated and I was upon her, my hands pressed into her sides and I pushed her harder against the wall. Desperate to finally possess her, even if it was only a taste of what would happen later. Her hands ran thru my hair and then down to my ass as she pulled me closer into her, my cock pressed against her. I lowered my hands, raised her skirt up and exposed a pair of white panties. I ran my finger between her legs and growled as I felt how wet she was for me already. I pulled her panties aside and pushed two fingers into her swollen pussy. She gasped and pushed hard onto my fingers as her fingers frantically undid my belt, unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out.

I pulled my fingers out of her and lead her to a stall where she positioned herself open and waiting for me. I took no time in giving her and myself what we both wanted, sliding into her until our bodies were touching and we were breathing shallow and fast.

"It hurts Daddy," She protested.

"Shhhh it's ok baby girl, you know I need this. Take it for Daddy." I replied holding myself still for her as she relaxed around my cock. From her face I could tell she was being stretched and this made me even harder; knowing I was possessing my girl completely. Knowing she'd be sore after this, she would remember my cock until the next time I could fuck her; until later that night.

"Fuck me Daddy" was all she had to finally say and I was thrusting into her with all the primal desire that had built up over the year, finally possessing my little girl, holding her creamy thigh as I fucked her wet cunt. I leaned into her and bit her collarbone as I felt my orgasm approaching. She startled and let out a whimper and that was all I needed to steer me on as I pushed into her fast and hard before finally cumming deep inside my little girl.

"Did you cum?" I asked breathlessly, still deep inside her.

"No Daddy, you didn't say I could… but I want to."

"No not yet, later. I want you still wanting Daddy. I want you thinking about me while you're out there mingling with everyone. I want your body to be humming." I replied and pulled out of her, my fingers going to her clit and slowing rubbing it, keeping it hard.

"Please Daddy."

"This is for the better baby girl. Trust me." I pulled my hand away from her and stuck my finger in my mouth. "Almost ripe…" I teased, then washed my cock and my hands and left the restroom to return to my table.

From my table I watched her return from the bathroom a few minutes later. She looked a bit off balance to me. I liked that I was the reason for that look and wondered if anyone else noticed. She looked at me and stuck out her lower lip, pouting. I smiled and winked at her in response and then I gave my attention back to the people at my table, making my baby girl wait until later for any more of Daddy.

-------

I sat up in bed and looked at the crappy hotel provided alarm clock that sat on the worn bedside table; it read 3:54am. We hadn't gotten back to the room until almost 2 and my lover hadn't fallen asleep until 20 minutes ago. I got up out of bed and pulled on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, then exited our hotel room. I went up a couple of flights and found her room. I pulled her hotel key out of my wallet and slid it into the lock, waited for the click that indicated the door had unlocked and slowly and quietly entered her room.

It was dark with the only light coming from the street light down in the parking lot peeking in thru the cracks in the curtains. She was lying in the bed, asleep. I reached over slowly and pulled the sheets down exposing her body to my view. I pulled a chair along side her bed and sat in it watching her sleep.

How many times had I dreamed of finally seeing her milky skin and her curvaceous body laid out before me? She was a good girl. I had instructed her to only sleep naked while on this trip and she was naked. I pulled off my sweats and stroked my cock while watching her sleep, imagining her waking up until I couldn't wait any longer. I had to have her again.

I climbed onto the bed, nudged her legs apart, slicked my cock with some spit and started to push into her. Her eyes opened looking confused, and my hand shot out and covered her mouth as I continued to push into her.

"Shush baby girl." I growled, as I once again was deep inside her cunt. She moaned and pushed up against me, pushing my cock even deeper into her.

"I've been good Daddy." She replied and locked her legs around my back pulling me deeper into her with each thrust.

“My baby girl has been very good." I replied and tilting her head, kissed her neck before moving down to her nipples, which were already erect, and taking each of them into my mouth. "Know what I would like?" I asked looking at her.

She giggled, "What is that Daddy?"

“You riding my cock." I answered and pulled out of her and rolled over onto my back, my hands under my head, watching as she climbed on top of me and guided my cock to her cunt. I watched as she leaned back and I sank into her. She looked down at me and pulled up almost completely off and then slammed herself back down on my cock. I grunted and she moaned, we were starting to feed off of each other; the primal nature starting to take over.

She set the pace on my cock, her juices coating my cock and my legs and she got wetter and wetter with need. I started to buck into her thrusts, wanting to be further and further inside of her; wanting to own more and more of her. I closed my eyes and became lost in the sensations, trying to record these moments for a lifetime of remembrance.

"Daddy?" She asked, she was moaning loudly now.

"Yes baby girl?"

"I need to…" She moaned with desperation.

"You may baby girl, be Daddy's slut and cum for him."

With my permission she impaled herself hard on my cock and screamed. I was sure she woke up the neighboring rooms but I didn't give a shit. This was my baby girl finally getting to cum with her Daddy's cock deep inside her. She was still only momentarily before she continued fucking my cock and had another orgasm. Her moans and screams were about to drive me crazy and I could feel my own orgasm building.

"Wait Daddy." She said and then leaned over and grabbed something out of the bedside table drawer. She sat back up and I saw the steel glint. She held a knife against her skin on her right breast. I watched, captivated as she drew a crimson line about two inches long into her flesh.

"Take me Daddy." She pleaded as the crimson line started to trail down her breast. I pulled her down to me, pulled the crimson line into my mouth and tasted her coppery life fluid as I rolled us over until I was on top. I sucked at her wound until she whimpered and moaned at the same time my cock pistoned furiously into her cunt. Taking her and drinking of her blood; possession complete, I thrust deeply into her and with a growl and a yell had a violent orgasm as she screamed with another one of her own.

I stayed inside of her still sucking on the cut, still tasting her blood and feeling her body as it was wracked with as many convulsions as mine.

I stayed with my baby girl, holding her until she drifted off to sleep and then I went back to my room, my lover and my life.

nevaeh
11-29-2011, 07:12 AM
so hot!!!!!!

ScandalAndy
11-29-2011, 07:42 AM
so hot!!!!!!

what she said! *fans self*

chai~
11-29-2011, 07:58 AM
I KNEW butch on butch would be so F^CKIN HOT!!!!!!!!

Oh you paint such lover~ly pictures inside my mind!!!!! Merci!!!!!

Bois on the Side

“What's up man?” I said.

Tawse
12-22-2011, 07:33 AM
The Sun

I had a bad evening at work. The only thing I wanted to do was sit down, watch some television, and zone. But upon entering the house, I knew this was out of the question. My lover greeted me at the door with a mischievous smile. I knew that smile, and I knew what it meant.

She didn’t say hello, ask me how my evening was, or give me a hug. She simply turned around and headed down the hall to the back of the house, dropping a pair of handcuffs on the way.

I stared at them. I really wasn’t in the mood for this. All I wanted was to watch some television. Maybe have her hold me. But I wasn’t in the mood for the games. I picked up the handcuffs and headed down the hall. I at least had to tell her I wasn’t in the mood.

When I entered our room, she was lying on the bed, naked and staring at me.
“I’m sorry Hun, I’m just not with it tonight” I said, still looking at her beautiful body, wanting to just lay down next to her, let her warmth comfort me.

“Hmmm, I see. Then why don’t you just come over here and lay down with me for awhile” She read my mind.

I looked at her, trying to see if she was simply trying to seduce me into getting into bed next to her and I decided I didn’t care if she was. I needed her comfort, I needed her warmth, her protection. I took off my uniform and slipped into bed next to her.

She snuggled up close to me, I could feel her breasts moving against my back with each breath, could feel the warmth of her body and soul flowing into me. I could feel the anger and frustration from work melting away. It amazed me how a person could have that much power over my emotions. Anger was usually so easily found and so hard to escape, yet with just a touch, she could erase it. I loved her more than words could describe or do justice.

I turned my head and kissed her lightly on the lips. She looked at me, love in her eyes, and kissed me back. Her hands moved up and cupped both my breasts, gently squeezing my nipples, and causing a fire to light inside of me.

I rolled over so I was facing her, and kissed her again, this time pushing my tongue inside her mouth, wanting to take her breath away. She pulled away from me. “No, you just lay there, relax, and zone.” She whispered while sitting on top of me. I could feel her own heat against my skin, could feel how much control she was exerting just to not attack me.

She leaned over and kissed me. First on my lips, but then moving and covering my whole face with kisses. I closed my eyes and imagined myself flying high in the sky, so free, so far away from the world and the anger.

Her kisses moved down to my neck. She lingered there and would occasionally nibble, causing the fire inside to burn even brighter, more out of control. Inside my mind, I was flying higher still, heading for the sun, and its nourishing heat. Wanting to be consumed by the fire.

Her mouth grazed my nipple, and then went over to the other nipple and took it inside, rolling her tongue around it, sending erotic waves directly to my pussy. I pushed up against her, wanting her to continue, wanting her to take me all the way to the sun. She released that nipple and did the same with the other one. I could feel my own wetness against my thigh. I was burning now, so close to the sun that I was being pulled in by its gravity.

I felt her hand against my pussy, and it made me jump at the raw electricity her touch could produce. I pushed my hips into her. Letting her know how much I need this, how much I wanted to crash into the sun.

She rolled off of me and lay down next to me again, her hand teasing my want, her mouth pulling on my nipples. I was flying out of control, spiraling toward the sun.

She pushed two fingers inside me and I started to cry. The images were too intense, the feelings too strong. Her love too much. I could see nothing but the sun now, and its impossible brightness. The heat it was emitting was inconceivable. She started moving in and out of me very slowly. The tears flowed steadily now. I couldn’t stop them if I tried.

I was moving with her. Pushing up to meet each thrust. She was going faster now, reading the need my body was showing her. I matched her speed. With each thrust she was deeper inside of my body and soul. In my mind the sun was approaching too fast, I would crash into it soon. I opened my arms to embrace my impending doom.

She thrust deeply into me, pushing on my clit with her thumb. I felt an explosion. I had finally hit the sun. I was within its hot embrace. No thoughts existed. It was the light, the heat, and me.

Somewhere in the distance, I could feel her wrap herself around me, holding me, comforting me. Letting me crash.

Slowly the heat subsided and the light grew dim. I was falling back down. Falling so fast. I opened my eyes, and fell right into hers. She was smiling, not the mischievous smile of earlier, but a smile that held me closer to her then I had ever been to anyone. It was the smile of love, compassion and sympathy.

It was the smile of the sun.

*Anya*
12-22-2011, 07:44 AM
Thank you Tawse:) not only lovely but hot!

Tawse
01-05-2012, 05:36 PM
This is the beginning of a much longer story I may actually finish writing one day...

My mission that night was basically one of forgetting. I didn’t want to think about work or my love life, as lacking as it was. Really hadn’t had a love life since my last lover had left me. That was a little over a year prior.

She was a feisty one. I remembered her whispers of trust and compassion. I remembered her kisses of eternal love and acceptance. But more then that, I remembered her screaming at me the day she left.

She had found out about the darker side of me, the side that wanted nothing more then to be a submissive. She had found the books, the partially melted candles and the restraints. At first she thought I wanted to hurt other people, that I was a sadist. As we talked that evening and I explained that I desired to have pain inflicted on me, a strange look came over her face. We didn’t sleep together that night, she said she needed time to think. The next day she packed her things in silence. I watched her, in silence, for the longest time until it became obvious that she was going to leave without even an explanation. I challenged her, asked her what had changed. Told her I was in fact still the woman she had fallen in love with. That is when the anger came. A raw bitter primal anger I had never before witnessed. She tore down my defenses with the skill that only a lover could possess. Then, without even a glance back, she disappeared out the door. She left nothing except the cold harsh air and visions of what could have been.

When she left, I wore her words of pain and anger like a vest. Always close to my heart; yet giving no real comfort. I took them personally. I tried to ignore the cravings I had in the middle of the night. I put away the candles and the restraints, threw away the books of perverted sex. I knew that I needed help, but was too ashamed to ask for it. I had no idea where to turn or who to talk to yet the dreams continued, and the fantasies refused to die. Something had to give, or I was going to lose what sanity I had.

I heard a group of coworkers joking about a bar in town, a bar for the ‘sick fucks’ of the world. My mind swam as if intoxicated. That had to be my kind of bar. Outside I laughed along with them. Inside I made a mental note of the name.

That’s what led me to where I was that night. Sitting in a dark car parked in an even darker parking lot. Smoke drifted lazily from my cigarette as I tried to find the courage to actually get out of the car and approach the club. I had been watching people enter the club for close to an hour. Most wore leather of some kind. Some had hair died blue, yellow, red or green. Still others wore whips from their hips like the knights of old had worn their swords, with pride and honor. Those were the ones that caught my attention the most. Those were the ones that caused my breath to catch and my crotch to get moist. I considered driving away, pretending that I had never even gone there, but I knew that the dreams wouldn’t end just by my parking in a dark lot. I flicked away the cigarette and got out of the car.

Entering the club was like entering another world. The theme seemed to be dark music and black lights. Fog machines worked overtime to make sure no one could really breathe or see clearly. The bass of the music hit you like a drunken lover out of control. It commanded your attention, drove you into submission and then carried you away to its bed. Surrounding a modest dance floor, there were stages set up along the perimeter of the club. On the stages scantly dressed dancers gyrated; some to the music, some to a beat only they could hear. It created a very hypnotic atmosphere.

I stood along one of the walls towards a dark barely lit corner, and watched the natives of the club. They smiled, laughed and basically seemed to share a mutual joke they had over the rest of the world. They may have been seen as freaks, but these freaks were happier then most normal people I encountered. I saw lesbians and gay men talking happily to a group of punks and businessmen. Blacks, Whites, and Asians talked without the slightest hint of tension. This place was a paradox. Perhaps a slice of Utopia found within the common bond of being freaks. I was in heaven. And that’s when I saw her the first time.

She was something. She wore a black dress that seemed to be alive, never appearing too loose or too tight; constantly shifting so that she didn’t look bad for even a second. It seemed to absorb all light that dared to come too close to her. Her red hair was only a hint of the fire she contained and controlled. She kept it in a loose braid trailing down the center of her back; bangs fell lightly against her face like the loving kisses of a fresh-lit fire.

She was talking with a group of rather large men. All wore leather jackets and some sort of pervert gear. Within the group there had to be enough whips, chains, restraints, and collars to stock a large toy box. Physically she couldn’t be more then about five and a half feet tall, yet despite that she commanded attention within the group. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her, even when she looked my way. I was sure my jeans had to be soaked. The thoughts this woman evoked in my mind were anything but pure.

The third time she looked my way she winked, and I felt lightheaded. That was enough to break the spell. I turned towards the bartender and ordered another beer. When my gaze returned back to the group, she was missing. My gaze hurriedly scanned the club, trying to find her again, but to no avail. She had simply vanished.

The music lowered momentarily and the dancers left their stages. I wondered what was going on, but I didn’t have to wonder for long. On the main stage a scene started to unfold. I shifted my position and moved away from the corner, affording myself a better view of the main stage, yet still remaining in the darkness. On stage a woman was pouring wax down the chest of a man. I wanted to be that man. I wanted to feel the burning wax cool and solidify on my breasts. My own breathing became quick and forced.

“You like what you see?” A question from behind. A female voice.

I nodded my head.

“You’ve never been here before have you?” The same voice this time accompanied by a light touch to the small of my back.

“No” I replied, my voice coming out as little more then a raspy whisper. I knew who it was behind me.

It was Her.

“Get on your knees” It was a request that carried the strength of the Roman Empire.

“I don’t even know you” I replied.

“Yes you do. I am everything you’ve ever fantasized about. I am that secret you keep from everyone, sometimes even yourself. Now get on your knees, or you’ll never know if it’s all you dream it is” This time Her request was aided by Her hand resting on my shoulder and pressing down ever so lightly.

I looked towards the main stage. The woman was now flogging the man while he was restrained to a large wooden structure. No one was looking towards me, the music was still blaring, and my mind was spinning out of control. I lowered myself slowly to one knee, then the other.

She ran her fingernails across the base of my neck, and I could feel every individual hair on my body stand erect.

“Very good; you need this as much as I need to give it to you, don’t you.” She calmly concluded; it was not a question.

“I don’t even know you.” I repeated. I could actually feel moisture on my jeans now.

“We do know each other. It was a different time and a different place, but we do know each other. You don’t remember, nor should you, but I never forget a soul.” Her voice was right next to my ear now. It was low, and saturated with need.

Somewhere inside my mind an alarm went off. What she had said should be examined. What was she saying? What did she mean? So many questions, and yet my mind let them all fall through its fingers. None of the questions or possible answers seemed to be of any importance.

One of Her hands reached around and grazed a nipple, stopped and twisted it slightly. I offered no resistance, my breath catching momentarily before coming out in a short shallow rush.

“I want you to get up, and follow me. There is a place we can finish this.” She whispered in my ear, twisting my nipple one last time. On the stage, the woman was now leading the man away with a leash. Dancers were taking their places again, and the patrons were breaking away from the tight huddle in the center of the room. I hastily got up from my knees, turned and followed Her to wherever She would take me.

Tawse
01-05-2012, 05:38 PM
She led me down a hallway away from the main club down a series of passageways and finally to a door.

“The next step is yours to make. If you need this as bad as I think you do, you will open this door and enter. If you don’t think you can do it. Turn and walk away. I can take you where you long to go, but only if you allow me to.”

I looked at Her. She was a vision of pure domination. Yet I also saw within Her some doubt. Doubt about whether I could do this. And I wondered why it would matter to Her. Surely She could get most anybody in the bar to join Her back here. To be Her submissive, to be the canvas for Her sadistic talents.

“There is much I can’t explain to you now, and it wouldn’t matter anyway. Just understand that...” Her voice quivered momentarily. “… that I have been waiting for you for a very long time.” She apparently could read minds as well.

I turned and looked at the door. Behind it there was no turning back. Behind it was everything I dreamed about. After passing through that threshold there would be no fantasies, knowledge would exist. No more illusions, only a reality of what submission really feels like.

I wiped the sweat from my hands and reached for the doorknob. It felt cold in my grasp. I choked down the urge to turn and run, instead turning the doorknob. I pushed the door open and without even turning on the light, stepped into the dark room.

She turned on the lights as She entered the room behind me. A soft yellow glow lit the room and afforded me the opportunity to see what I had just gotten myself into. Along one wall, several whips, slappers, crops, paddles and tawse hung neatly from wooden pegs. This was my first time seeing many of these items in person. I had seen pictures in books, but the pictures didn’t give the real things any justice at all. One of the other walls contained a leather couch and recliner. They seemed strangely out of place in this room designed around an absence of comfort. The last wall was lined with different positioning objects. A rack, wooden horse, a bondage chair and a few other items I didn’t recognize. I took several minutes standing in the center of the room just staring at the objects. Her voice brought me back.

“Go ahead and touch the floggers. Feel the leather, feel how soft the tails are. Tell me which one you like the most.” She said and sat down on the couch. I followed Her decent, amazed at how graceful She was even while sitting down. The leather of the couch seemed to sigh with relief at the feel of Her body against it.

I approached the wall lined with implements of pain rather cautiously. My heart was pounding as if it wanted to burst from my body and escape to safety. My eyes raced over all the floggers, entranced by the many colors and designs. I allowed my fingers to brush past many of the tails, feeling the differences in the many leathers. They finally came to rest on a blue flogger. It had to have at least twenty tails, all a misty blue, and the softness of an expensive pair of winter gloves. The handle was made of a dark wood, a stark contrast to the pastel tails that rained down from inside its base. I carefully lifted it up from its peg and brought it down in my hands, fondling the fine tails between my fingers.

“Very nice selection, I bought that one in Europe. Amsterdam I do believe, so very long ago.” She broke my silent worship. “Present it to me.”

I was puzzled at first. How does one present something that is already known? My mind raced, trying to remember everything I had ever read in books. Positions. This had to be about a position She was expecting me to execute.

“Forget what you’ve read. Do what you feel deep within yourself. You didn’t get the need from a book; you just gave the need a name. You have all the answers you need within your own desire to please me.”

I thought about what She said for what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only a few minutes, then I slowly approached Her, kneeling to one knee when just a foot away. I lowered my head and offered the flogger on outstretched arms. I heard the leather of the couch moan as She leaned forward. With one hand She raked Her fingernails through my hair, the other hand softly lifted the flogger from my arms.

“Very good. I’m proud of you.” She whispered.

Said by anyone else, this would have caused me to feel I was being patronized, but coming from her it caused a crimson blush to cross my cheeks.

“Thank you Ma’am” I replied.

“No. Ma’am just won’t due. No offense to you, but it makes me feel entirely too old. From now on, when addressing me, I would prefer you to call me Lilitu.”

“Lilitu” I said the name out loud, appreciating its exotic sound. It seemed strangely appropriate for her; it fit her mysterious looks.

She laid the flogger lightly on the couch, and cupped my chin with one hand bringing my face up so that I was looking into her eyes. It was the first time I’d noticed her eyes, which was unusual because eyes were usually one of the first things I noticed. They were hazel. Brown and green flecks danced within her irises. Her pupils had an incredible depth. They say the eyes were the gates to a person’s soul, and if this was true Lilitu had an endless soul.

She wrapped her other hand in my hair and pulled my head back. I gasped out loud and her mouth covered mine in a deep passionate kiss. Her tongue danced in my mouth. My heart beat increased, and I kissed her back, driven by a sudden hormonal surge. I pushed into her, wanting to kiss her deeper and deeper. Her hand tightened in my hair and pulled me back, away from her sweet kiss.

“Let’s not get too carried away. We are here for more then just kissing.” She said rising up from the couch, leaving me wanting and on the floor. She went to the center of the room and stopped. “Come to me, on your hands and knees. When you get here, I would like it if you kissed my shoes.”

She had barely finished the request and I was on my way over to her. All fear seemed to have been erased. I didn’t feel the slightest bit self-conscious. All I knew was a desire to please her; desire to feel what I had been denying myself for so long. A desire to be finally be free. I arrived at her feet and lowered my head, gently kissing each shoe once, making sure not to leave any moisture behind.

“Very nice, I felt the sincerity behind your actions; that pleases me.” She said and leaned over; I felt her nails along my skin as she slowly ran her hand the length of my back. I wished I had no shirt on, that I could have felt her against my bare flesh. “If that’s what you wish, then you must remove your shirt.” She once again answered an unspoken thought.

I looked up at her, questioning, and curious. “Who are you? And how do you know my thoughts?” I asked.

“I promise to reveal the answers to those questions to you, but I would much rather concentrate on your desires right now; if that is acceptable to you.” She responded and moved away from me, towards the wall of pain. “I know I am asking a lot of you. I know that you’re scared and excited at the same time. I won’t blame you if you leave, but there are some things I can’t reveal just yet, no matter how much I want you to stay, I just can’t tell you.” She finished and ran her hands along the line of toys on the wall, finally letting her hands come to rest on a foxtail paddle. She lifted it from its resting spot and turned to look at me.

I rose up so that I was kneeling on my knees, and I looked into her eyes. My arms dropped to my sides and slowly started to tug on my shirt, pulling it out from my jeans, and pulling it slowly over my head. I pulled my arms free of the shirt and tossed it gently to the side. “I don’t know why, but I do trust you. Or maybe I just need this too much to not trust you.” I answered her, and then removed my bra, and tossed it in the direction of the shirt, and looked into her eyes once again.

Her gaze dropped momentarily to my breasts and a smile crossed her face, “Thank you.” was all she said. She then approached me, foxtail in hand, and ran it over my breasts, then over my shoulders and onto my back. I closed my eyes and let my body float with the sensation of the soft fur gliding over my skin. She brought my eyes open again when I felt the slight sting of the blue flogger as it kissed my back lightly. “Pleasure and Pain, the two Sisters. Born of each other, you can’t fully experience one without the other.” She said aloud, and I understood exactly what she was saying. I had dreamed it for so long, and was finally living it, even if just a flirtation. I then felt the kiss of the flogger nine more times, increasing in intensity each time. I gasped out loud at the last kiss, feeling the true potential for Sister Pain; than the foxtail was back on my skin, caressing the pain away.

She knelt down behind me, and I felt her warm, inviting lips on my back, kissing where the foxtail and flogger had just moments ago danced to separate songs on my skin. I leaned back into her, and she wrapped her arms around me, both hands coming to land on my nipples. I shuddered at the touch of her bare fingers against my nipples, not surprised to find that they were taut and stretching out towards her. She grasped my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, and delivered a sharp twist. I bit down on my lower lip, not wanting to cry out, not wanting her to think that I didn’t enjoy the pain, the pleasure, the melding of the two. She cocked my head to the side and bit gently at the hollow of my neck, a moan escaped my throat.

Tawse
01-05-2012, 05:39 PM
She pulled away from me again, this time pushing me roughly forward, forcing me on my hands and knees again. I shifted my hands to afford more comfort, waiting to see what she had in store for me. She stood over me and then leaned over; her hands reached under my body, found my belt buckle, and released its clasp. She pulled the belt loose from my jeans; I heard the buckle chatter as it landed somewhere near where my shirt was. Her hands were then at the buttons of my jeans. They unfastened the top button and then her fingernails ran down to my excited crotch. I breathed out in a rushed breath and didn’t even try to hide the moan that followed. She then unbuttoned the second and third buttons, tucked her hand inside my jeans and ran her fingers through my pussy hairs. I felt that I could cum just by her request at this point. Her hands were like surgeons, bringing exact results through precision placement. She pulled her hand free of my jeans and unfastened the remaining two buttons, then her hand once again traveled inside my jeans, this time further, through my hair and finally penetrating my saturated lips. Two fingers dove towards the center of my want, and were enveloped by my juices. She stopped there, and I heard her breathe out rapidly, followed by a low growl that spawned more moisture from my cunt. She kept her hand there for a couple of minutes; her fingers found my clit and started to massage the skin around it. I closed my eyes and tried to absorb every sensation that was running through my body. Then she stopped and pulled her hand free.

She stood and walked in front of me, so that I could see her, and she placed her fingers in her mouth, and licked my juices tenderly off of her fingers. “I want you to remove your jeans for me. Stand up and take them off slowly. I want to enjoy every moment of you being exposed to me.” She said, sounding somewhere between a growl and moan.

I stood up and slowly removed my jeans. Not nearly being as graceful as I wished I could be, but hoping that she was pleased. I then kicked my jeans over to the growing pile of discarded clothing. I stood naked before her, and looked into her eyes, those endless eyes.

She looked at my body, her tongue rolled over her lower lip, and then she approached me, grabbed a nipple and pulled on it, leading me by my nipple over to the wooden horse. She let me go and pulled the horse towards the center of the room. She then went to the wall of pain and took down a pair of restraints. She returned to me and placed the restraints on my wrists, bent me over the horse and with a chain, attached my wrists to the base of the horse. Her feet tapped my legs and I spread my legs until she was satisfied with my position. She then placed a blindfold over my eyes, and my visual world came to an abrupt end. I blushed, as it became aware to me that I could feel my wetness cooling against my spread thighs. I envisioned how I must look to her, open, vulnerable and needing more.

I heard her shoes click against the floor as she walked around me, then away from me. She was over at the wall of pain. I heard her lift a couple items off the wall, then I listened as she walked over to the wall with the couch and heard what sounded like the lid of something raising up. I didn’t remember seeing a chest near the couch. I wondered how I could have overlooked it. Her footsteps approached once again.

Her hand ran down my back, over my ass and finally came to rest momentarily cupping my pussy from behind. I couldn’t resist trying to push against her hand. This brought a laugh and a slap by her other hand against my ass.

“What we do, we will do when I’m ready to do them, understand?” She asked.

“Yes Lilitu.” I purred in response, and resisted the urge to press my cunt once again into her cupped hand.

She removed her hand once again and then I heard the strike of a match. I only had to wait a few moments before I found the reason for the sound. I held my breath as I felt hot wax puddle in several spots on my back, only to solidify seconds later. She continued raining down drops of wax over my back and ass until I was sure there wasn’t a clear inch of flesh on either. Then the waxing stopped, and a fine mist of water was sprayed over my waxed back and buttocks. The clash between the two sensations caused my mind to swim in an ocean of contradictions.

“You can’t imagine how good you look to me right now.” She broke the spell I was under. “Your skin a creamy white, but speckled with pink heat… all covered with a fine layer of water. I can’t even tell you how intoxicating it looks.” She continued while running her fingernails harshly over my back, pulling off some of the wax in the process. I arched my back, not sure whether I wanted to get her nails further away or closer to my back.

I heard her heel click as she stepped back and away, and I felt the slight sting as moisture seeped into the fresh scratches her fingernails just inflicted. I then let out a rushed curse as she brought a flogger down firmly on my back. I heard her laugh as she brought the flogger down again against my skin, the moisture on my back exaggerating the noise of impact. I then heard her heels click quickly as she walked away, then returned. I felt something push against my lips.

“Here, this is a piece of leather. I’m going to flog you pretty hard; you may want to bite down on this when it gets severe. If you drop this, I will take that as an indication that you can’t handle any more.” She explained and I took the leather into my mouth.

I felt the first few administrations from the flogger but then time seemed to warp, or melt, or something that words can’t explain. It was as if the beating no longer hurt. It became more of a tribal drumming that I only heard and didn’t feel. In my mind I was in a dark jungle with torches lighting a clearance. Figures danced around a central fire as the drummer drummed out a steadily increasing beat. The dancers paced quickened as lightning flashed in the sky. A storm was coming but I couldn’t tell if the dancers were dancing for the storm or to prevent the storm. Bare feet pounded on compacted dirt, increasing in stride; And then there was nothing.

I was lying on my back in a field. The sun was no longer yellow; instead it was a kaleidoscope of colors. There was a breeze that was so slight I wasn’t sure if it was really a breeze or just my breathing. Slowly I became aware of a hand running through my hair and Her voice in my mind.

“Sweet Blue-Eyes” She was softly saying over and over while running her hands thru my head. “What I wouldn’t give to know where you are flying. How many times I’ve watched you fly, how many times I wished I could journey with you. And here you are with me again.”

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at her. She was bent down in front of me and I was still restrained to the horse. “How long?” I started to ask.

“A little bit, time doesn’t matter really.” She replied, I noticed she had the leather bit in her hand. “No, you didn’t let go. I took it and the blindfold once I stopped” She answered and leaned forward giving me a kiss. Once again my heart beat increased and I struggled against the restraints to kiss her deeper. I wanted to wrap my hands around her and pull her as close as I could to her. She laughed and then pulled away.

“I want you to go now.” She stated. “We did much tonight, and you have much to process; but I will be seeing you again.”

“But..” I started.

“Don’t argue with me Blue-Eyes.”

“Yes, Lilitu.” I conceded.

“Come back tomorrow.” She rose from the couch, ran her hand thru my hair one last time, unbuckled the restraints, and then she crossed the room and exited thru the door.

I sat in that spot for what felt like an eternity, just thinking about what had just occurred. My back had a dull throb reverberating along its entirety. I wondered how it looked, but that throb was nothing compared to the throb that was emanating from my loin; my unsatisfied and aching loin.

I finally shook free enough from my thoughts to put my clothes back on and exit the room. I made my way slowly down the hall towards the pulsating main room. Figures still danced on the dance floor. My whole world had changed and yet it was as if nothing had changed at all. No one turned to look at me; yet I felt eyes upon me. She was watching me from somewhere, or was that her mind upon my mind. I looked towards the main stage and saw Her. She was with one of the gorillas she was surrounded by earlier. When my eyes met Hers she turned away and pulled the man close to her, kissing him as deeply and passionately as she had kissed me earlier. My mind screamed in anger and jealousy. I tasted the coppery essence of blood in my mouth and it turned me on. I explored my mouth thinking I had bit myself, yet found no wounds. I looked towards her and saw her lips appeared to be redder than should have been. The gorillas mouth had a trickle of blood escaping the corner as he pulled Her towards him again in a deep kiss. Again the taste of blood and a sexual arousal so deep I had to lean against the wall to steady myself.

“Go home Blue Eyes” I heard in my mind, and I looked to Her pleadingly. “Home” was her only reply as she mouthed the word and pointed to the exit of the club. I looked at the gorilla and he smiled at me. I wasn’t sure if it was a smile of compassion or one of victory. I headed for the door, not daring to look back.

Once home I went straight to bed. Even though I had much to think about and my brain should have been circling, I was instead tired beyond belief. The drive home proved more difficult than I thought it would have been; my energy depleted quicker than imaginable. I ended up turning the A/C on full blast to keep me awake for the 30 minute drive.

---------

Lilitu was in a dark room. She ran her fingers along a hard chest, her fingers gliding gently thru a fine layer of hair, she pulled his mouth to hers and filled his mouth with her tongue while her hands removed his belt and then raked along the expanding growth beneath his jeans.

“You want it?” A deep male voice asked.

“You have no idea.” She answered.

Her fingers released his cock from its prison and rubbed the pre cum that glistened its head along the length of it, getting it ready for its next sheath. He lifted her up with ease and lowered her slowly onto his rod. They both moaned in unison and remained still allowing each to get used to being united with the other. He moved them over to a desk where he swept the contents onto the floor before leaning over so that she was laying on the top of the desk.
He then fucked her in earnest, his hips pistoning against her hips while the both of them emitted the animalistic noises associated with a good fuck. Finally he pumped his seed deep inside of her with a growl and a grunt, slumping over her breathing heavily in spent ecstasy.

“Was that good baby?” He asked.

“It’s about to be.” She answered.

“What do you...” He started but stopped suddenly as her hand covered his mouth with inhuman strength. Then her mouth was on his neck, teeth sank into flesh and punctured his carotid artery. It wasn’t long before he offered no more resistance.

She pulled back once he was completely spent and let his body fall to the floor. ‘Enjoy what you see Blue Eyes?’ she asked.

I jerked awake and looked around my room. It was still dark outside and according to the clock, it was only shortly after 4 in the morning. My heart raced and I was so incredibly worked up, I reached over and grabbed my trusty vibrator that adorned the bedside table. I turned it on and administered the strokes I knew would bring me to orgasm. My mind full of images of Her, and I even called out to Her as I came hard against the vibrator, wishing it was her hand or her will that was bringing me to climax. I rolled over, cursing my youthful behavior and then once again drifted off to sleep.

Tawse
02-07-2012, 09:34 AM
The Liberation of Vanni

Vanni was giving me problems. It wasn’t her fault. Bless her soul, she was trying to please. We had discussed at great length the things she wanted to accomplish, the things that scared her and the things she would never want to do. There was however this one thing that she fantasized about constantly, but couldn’t see come to fruition. Every time we tried to break down the barrier, it proved to be too much and she’d safe out only to spend the next week berating herself for not being able to work beyond the walls.

Now I’m not an idiot. I’ve been in the scene a long time and I’ve seen people with her particular problem hundreds of times; having a craving that is primal and a fear of the craving that is just as primal. This craving didn’t have to involve something so horrifically edge that even the community considered it taboo. In fact for her, it was nothing more involved than a simple blowjob. Vanni just couldn’t do it. She would purr with knives and squeal when a wand was used... but something about a blowjob just shut down all her systems.

I had originally wondered if this was because of abuse in the past, but she assured me there was no such abuse, and I hadn’t noted any other symptoms which led me to one conclusion. Vanni saw blowjobs as the ultimate subjection; ultimate vulnerability that she couldn’t bring herself to perform. At least not voluntarily. I had a plan to break her. Actually, I had a plan to free her.

She came over that night dressed in a one piece number. Hot was the word I would use to describe her. Of course hot was the word I used to describe her on most occasions. She had an aura about her. Innocence perfectly balanced with slut. The way she carried herself commanded nothing less than respect, yet it also caused a rise from every guy in the room. I had no doubt that they all imagined fucking her in every imaginable position and perhaps even a few unimaginable positions. And lucky me, I got to personally try out all of them.

We went to dinner and I got to enjoy myself as she gave one lucky man a show. As always she had been instructed to not wear anything under her dress and when I caught his eyes watching her, I directed her to spread her legs a bit to afford him a better view. After I knew she had his attention I placed a hand between her thighs and spread her lips with my fingers before inserting a finger into her very moist and very turned on pussy. I brought my finger out and held it up to her mouth and she sucked it in a way she would later be sucking on my cock. I looked at the man and winked. He had an obvious hard on and he and his wife left very quickly. I hoped the wife got a good fuck.

After dinner I drove her to an abandoned warehouse outside of town. I watched the building for a few weeks prior to see if it was populated by vagrants and vandals. I had seen an occasional kid, but no one after dark, which was perfect.

I led her into the building and knew that she was already wet. She loved fucking in strange places and loved it even more if there was a chance of being seen. I led her to the center of the warehouse where I had placed a thinly cushioned mat that was surrounded by candles. I instructed her to strip and then kneel in the center.

Vanni was a natural stripper, performing no quick or awkward removals. Everything that was taken off was done as if painstakingly choreographed for weeks prior. I watched and admired her body and her art in motion. When she finished stripping she knelt before me, her legs spread wide and her forehead pressed against the mat. I approached her and ran a hand along her body. Followed the curves and the angles. Down her back, over her ass until my hand was cupping her cunt. I inserted two fingers and she leaned into my hand. What a good slut.

I withdrew my fingers and left her there while I went to get my game box. When I arrived back, she was still in the same position. You would think she was a mannequin.

I approached her and set the box down. Instructed her to look at me.
“Tonight things are going to be a bit different. No safes. What I say goes, and if it doesn’t go, you pay the price. Is this acceptable?”

She looked deep into my eyes. Only a moment of thought before “Yes”
“Very good.” I replied and then walked around her. I wasn't thinking about what would happen next. I was just letting her brain start to work, as I’m sure it was doing.

I ended my tour and opened my box so it was facing away from her. I didn’t want her to get curious and decide to look at what may be awaiting her. I looked inside at the contents. It was empty save a gun. One lonely gun. A gun I knew I would have to use to get her past her walls. She could have no options. Vanni was going to be liberated.

I looked up at her, her forehead was once again placed against the mat, her eyes closed. She was so perfect. She deserved liberation. One so giving, deserved to have what she craved. Deserved to have every fantasy fulfilled. I removed the gun from the box and slid it down the back of my pants. Where I hoped it wouldn’t be needed, but knew it would.

I approached her and ran my hands again across her skin. Amazing, she hadn’t been touched in close to 15 minutes yet her skin was still hot and slightly flushed. With just a touch of my fingers on her skin, her heart beat quickly elevated to it’s previous rhythm. My hands traced familiar trails, brushed against every part of her exposed flesh, woke up nerves and started cold chills. The hair on her body raised to welcome my fingers as they glided past. My hand ended resting on her ass, where it stayed only momentarily before I raised it and then cracked it down delivering a harsh smack against unprepared skin. She jumped only slightly despite the unusual force of a first mark.

“You’re perfect, do you know that Vanni?” I asked her.

“No Syr, I have many flaws” Was her response.

“True, but your desire to please, is perfect. I’ve never had a better submissive or masochist. You fulfill all my desires. Except one that is.”

“I know Syr, I am sorry I disappoint you Syr”

“You won’t disappoint me anymore after tonight Vanni. I’m taking everything that is mine tonight. I won’t be left wanting. You won’t be left wanting.”

“Yes Syr” Her voice was less confident; Second thoughts maybe? Too bad.

The sun was almost completely set so I lit the array of candles. The dancing and flickering candle light added an eerie quality to the warehouse. The scene was complete.

I approached Vanni and stood in front of her, ordered her up on her knees.

“Unzip me, no hands” Was my command and she executed it perfectly having done it several times. The stretched denim caused by my hard cock only proved momentarily difficult. I then reached down and unbuttoned my jeans and instructed her to pull out my cock, which she did.

“What are you thinking?” I asked.

“It’s beautiful. I want it.” Was her reply. I couldn’t help but smile.

“Lick it.”

She looked at it for a couple of seconds and then leaned forward and licked from the balls to the head. Her tongue danced over the veins like a seasoned pro. This of course wasn’t where she had a problem, we had been working on her licking cock for a month, and she had gotten very good. When she reached the tip of the head her tongue circled the rim and for a second I thought she was going to break down the wall herself and just pull me into her mouth, but instead she continued to lick.

“Suck it”

She stopped licking and stared at it. I could see the inner turmoil. Her eyes portrayed a civil war within her soul, of course the usual side won and her eyes went vacant.

“I said suck it, now”

She looked up into my eyes pleading, then back at my cock. She didn’t move.

“Suck it bitch!” I screamed at her.

She flinched but that was all. Still no movement. I sighed and reached behind my back for the gun. I pulled it out and pointed it at her. Her eyes grew large and I saw fear, an honest fear.

“Can you not suck it?” I inquired.

“No... No Syr I... I want... I.. I just.. can’t” She finished and her head lowered, ashamed.

“Look at me Bitch!” I screamed.

Her head shot up and she looked into my eyes.

“Open your mouth slut”

She opened her mouth.

I grabbed a fist of her hair and held the gun to her head. “Grab my dick” I ordered. Her hand reached out and encircled my dick. “Good” I replied then forced her head towards it. Her neck tensed as her parted lips drew closer. I pulled the hammer back on the gun. “Don’t even fuckin think about resisting me bitch. You’re nothing more than a cunt to me. All your holes are for me to fuck, even your mouth.” I seethed between clenched teeth. “Don’t. Fuckin. Forget. Your. Place”

There was a moment where I wasn’t sure what was going to happen next, but then her neck relaxed and I pulled her lips over my cock head. “Oh yeah.” I sighed and I pushed her mouth further down my rod. I wanted to let loose, to fuck her mouth for all it was worth, but I restrained myself. Pushed her head down until she just started to gag and then pulled it back up and off my dick.

“Look at me!” I demanded.

She looked up at me and her eyes were full of tears and fear, but there was something else back there. A spark perhaps? A light?

“You gonna suck it now or do you need more convincing?”

She hesitated.

I grabbed her hair again and forced her back down on my rod, this time going past where she gagged and held her down for a second before bringing her up.

“I’m going to fuck your mouth. You can either relax and enjoy it, or you can tense up and possibly be hurt. I don’t care which, I just know I’m going to possess what is mine tonight”

She looked into my eyes again, the spark was brighter.

I placed my hand on her head but she moved on her own this time, her lips wrapping around my cock and pulling it deep into her mouth. She gagged but pushed further on it. Didn’t I tell you she was perfect? I released the hammer on the gun and put it back into the back of my pants. I wrapped my hand in her hair and helped to guide her rhythm.

With the wall broken down, she became Vanni again. My perfect slut. Her mouth delved harder and harder on my dick. She sucked on it and inhaled it as if it was life sustaining oxygen. She started pushing down hard, pushing the base of my cock against my clit. She had learned this trick a long time ago. I closed my eyes and let her take on her own rhythm but when I felt the beginnings of an orgasm I decided it was time. I held her head still and then I started thrusting my dick into her mouth. How many nights had I jacked off to this fantasy? Fucking my whore in the mouth. Making her mine. I thrust deeper and deeper into her mouth. Watched as my dick slid into her mouth, filled it and then pulled out, slick with her spit. Her eyes watered as she gasped between thrusts. This just sparked my need more and I unleashed it upon her, grabbed her head with both hands and fucked her faster and harder until my clit spasmed with a powerful orgasm. I held my dick in her throat until the contractions subsided.

When I pulled out of her mouth she smiled. The tears that ran down her cheeks were tears of joy and happiness. Tears of freedom. Tears of pleasing.

I knelt down so I was facing her and pulled her lips to mine, opened her mouth to my tongue and kissed her with the passion I truly felt for her. The love and the lust. The mutual respect and spirituality. The understanding and oneness all exchanged with a kiss.

I released her mouth and moved around behind her. I kissed her shoulders and her back, nipped playfully at the base of her neck.

“Kneel” I requested and she did so promptly. My slut knew what was next.
I pulled out a condom and slid it over my cock. I ran my fingers along her pussy, felt how incredibly wet she was then I ran that hand over my cock, getting it wet for her.

I leaned back on my feet and then pulled her towards me, guiding my cock into her. She moaned and made a guttural growl as the cock pushed deeper into her. I leaned back on my arms and looked at her on top of my dick, her body already starting to gyrate, to milk my cock. “Fuck me baby, I know you want to” Was all I had to say and she lifted up off my cock and then pounded back down on it. She was primal, no softness or tenderness to her motions. I leaned up and pulled her back against me, reached a hand around and twisted one of her nipples as she continued to thrust down on me. She was starting to make the grunting noises that I loved to hear. I released her nipple, put my hand around her neck and squeezed. “Do it now slut” I whispered in her ear. Her hand quickly found her own clit and with a couple more thrusts she came... her muscles contracted around my dick. Her body sweat and her heart pounded against her chest.

I held her tight for quite awhile. Told her how proud I was of her. How happy she made me. How she could never be replaced. She was my slut and nothing would ever change that.

When the candles were almost spent, I picked her up and took her to the car, placed her in the back seat to rest while I cleaned up.

She is ya know.

She’s perfect in all ways.

Tawse
03-08-2012, 08:23 AM
Fever Dreams

I had been sick for a couple of days when a couple of good friends came into town for a visit. My lover and I had considered canceling their visit due to my illness, but it was just a cold and we only got to see them a couple times a year, so cold or no cold, we were going to enjoy the visit.

As with most couples, there was one of the couple that I found myself attracted to, Kayla. I don’t know why this usually happens or if it’s only me, all I know is that I did find her attractive, but I wasn’t going to cheat on my lover, so instead I just flirted with her. Of course the flirting sometimes got to an uncomfortable level, but that was typically on the phone, nothing had ever happened when we were face to face and both of our lovers were aware of the flirtations.

The day they arrived I was going through the night chills part of being sick. You know, the part where you feel like shit in the morning, fine during the day and evening, then you get a fever at night and you alternate pushing the covers off and pulling them back on throughout the evening. And of course this wouldn’t be complete without the strange dreams. It’s my belief that these dreams rival any hallucination brought about by taking illegal substances. At least mine are.

We stayed up as late as possible, watching a couple of movies and playing scrabble. Funny what words you can come up with when under the influence of Nyquil; lucky for me they graded my spelling and interpretation of the English language on a curve. I eventually couldn’t tolerate it any longer and excused myself for bed; my eyelids were burning so I knew the dreams would be interesting.

I dreamed I woke up after everyone had gone to bed. The house was unusually quiet. No one was snoring, no cats running around playing; none of the typical settling noises. It was as if someone had muted life’s soundtrack. I went to the bathroom and stopped in the closet to add an accessory I hoped I would need later.

I walked to the spare bedroom our friends were staying in and slowly opened the door, peeking inside. Kayla rose up and looked at me; I motioned down the hall and turned, walking away. Moments later I heard their bedroom door open wider and then quietly shut. Without turning around I started downstairs, knowing she would be following. I didn’t stop until I was in the very dark basement. I didn’t turn on any lights, didn’t want anyone to wake up.

Kayla shortly met me downstairs and without a word I pulled her to me and kissed her, feeling as her mouth never hesitated and instead opened up immediately to let my tongue come in and play. I tasted her mouth with an urgency of a thirsty woman drinking the last few drops of water in the canteen. I wanted to savor every drop, every individual flavor... yet I couldn’t slow down, I had to have it all, immediately.

I pulled back, momentarily biting her tongue and cupped my hand over her throat, I pushed her against the wall and kissed her body over her T-shirt and even teased lower, till she was panting and almost begging to be pleased, to finally be released.

I stood back and looked at her, both of us breathing hard. I looked into her eyes and I saw the passion she held as well. I leaned in to her and pulled her T-shirt off leaving her with just a pair of panties, which I quickly relieved her of as well. I stood there in the dark, in the black and gray world of the cold basement and I knew passion and lust in their most primal form. I had known desire, I had known love, but nothing compared to the necessity of this. This was no longer a want, this was no longer a walk away situation, this was a done deal.

I leaned into her and kissed her body. All over. I kissed every inch of exposed skin, except the skin she wanted me to kiss the most. Her breasts remained untouched as did the heat of her desire. The spot that was aching to be touched the most. Her nipples stood erect, calling to me, begging me to kiss them as well; instead I took them in my hands and harshly kneaded them. She started to moan a complaint but I cupped her mouth with my hand. Rising up I whispered to her that if she made anymore noise, it was over. Done. Never to happen again.

Looking into her eyes, I nudged her feet apart till everything she may want to hide was exposed for me to take as my own. I pulled out my cock from inside my shorts and then slid a couple of fingers inside her, she almost fell onto my fingers and a momentary moan passed her lips before she remembered my no noise demand. I pulled my fingers out and used the adequate moisture attained to ready the tip of my cock. She looked at me and nodded her head; I moved closer to her and slowly I sank deep into her. It felt so good I had to stop and lean into her. So many thoughts, so many fantasies and yet this was better than all of them.

When we had both regained our composure I started my rhythm. Not too fast not too deep, watching her face to see what she wanted, what I needed to make her scream. Only she better not scream. She leaned into me and I held her up as I pumped into her getting faster and faster. Then she bit my neck and I needed to make her mine right then and there. I guided her slowly down onto the floor. She was on her hands and knees while I penetrated her from behind, my hand on the back of her neck holding her in the submissive pose while I thrust harder and harder into her. Her mouth open but no screams uttered.

Then I rolled her over and slowly pumped into and out of her, watching her face as I filled her completely. She grabbed my neck and pulled me down to her once again biting my neck as she violently shook with her orgasm. I kissed her once again, this time not as passionately. Not so full of lust. Instead full of respect and I knew that she understood this would never happen again, but that there would never be any regrets. Then I stood up and left her there to regain her composure.

When I woke up in the morning I felt guilty about the dream I had had. It seemed so life like. It seemed so real, I felt as if I should apologize for having an affair. When I took a shower I noticed the bruises left by her bites. It had been real, and there were still no regrets.

The rest of their visit went as usual. Kayla and I have never spoken of it, even in our flirtations. It was something that was, but could never be. Better left to those fever dreams.