PDA

View Full Version : The Vibrations Thread

Ebon
10-16-2011, 10:48 PM
I had no idea what to call this thread so there it is but I wanted to create a safe place for spiritually minded people to talk about things like meditation, clearing negative energy and entities, vibrations and how to raise them, opening up your third eye etc...So if you believe that we are spiritual beings having a human experience then this is the place for you.

Now when I charge my chakras at night I do a meditation by relaxing my body parts counting down from 10 for each one to make sure they are completely relaxed. I go from my feet, to my calves and knees then up to my thighs etc... I have the hardest time with my face, my eye brow area is very tense. Once that's done I visualize my chakras and charge them 1 by 1. I find that this keeps me very grounded and helps me deal with negative energy and negative people better.

Arwen
10-16-2011, 11:48 PM
Fabulous thread. I'm braindead right now but I wanted to bookmark this. I'll be back.

foxyshaman
10-17-2011, 10:13 AM
subscribing. I will be back when I have a bit more time.

Great Idea Ebon.

Nat
10-17-2011, 01:08 PM
I'm excited for this thread. :) I do mostly guided meditations, though I can't go as deep as I did when I wasn't on my adhd meds.

I really enjoy Ariel's meditations (http://www.thedcw.org/Ariel/Meditation_Podcast/Meditation_Podcast.html) - some are more specifically pagan than others.

I also like the meditations found in his witch's primer:

This one is really fabulous to me (and chakra related) http://traffic.libsyn.com/witchcraft/Rainbow_Power.mp3

I think he asks you to do the grounding and centering (http://traffic.libsyn.com/witchcraft/Grounding.mp3http://) and orb of power (http://traffic.libsyn.com/witchcraft/Orb_of_Power.mp3)meditations before doing it. I will generally do these on my own (instead of listening) and then listen to the rainbow meditation.

Greyson
10-17-2011, 01:21 PM
Thanks for starting this thread Ebon. I am not the best at meditation. I do try. I like to connect with "The Thing Itself" in the early morning hours. When it is still dark and quiet. I can hear, feel and see the present and presence much more clearly.

Artdecogoddess
10-17-2011, 01:52 PM
Subscribing so I can listen, read and learn.

General question ....

Is it possible to be too in the moment? Is that the same as being present?
Also - if this is not the right space for asking these questions-my apologies in advance.

xo
ADG

Ebon
10-17-2011, 01:59 PM
Thanks for starting this thread Ebon. I am not the best at meditation. I do try. I like to connect with "The Thing Itself" in the early morning hours. When it is still dark and quiet. I can hear, feel and see the present and presence much more clearly.

I'm not either my mind goes every which way. I think the intention to connect with "The Thing Itself" is very helpful even if it's just for a couple minutes. I know when I first started meditated I could only stay clear my thoughts for a couple of minutes at a time.

Ebon
10-17-2011, 02:41 PM
Subscribing so I can listen, read and learn.

General question ....

Is it possible to be too in the moment? Is that the same as being present?
Also - if this is not the right space for asking these questions-my apologies in advance.

xo
ADG

Actually this is the perfect place. I don't think so. When I think of being in the moment and being present, to me they are one in the same. So basically you are here not thinking about the past or the future, not thinking about the outcome, everything just is. You are in the present, no worries no fears, even if you do have a worry or a fear you are present you feel it, listen to it and let it pass but don't let it trigger thoughts of the past or future. It's extremely hard for me to do this. My mind goes 100 miles per hour.

Now if you mean being too deep in meditation again I don't think this is bad thing as long as you know how to get back and ground yourself.

1QuirkyKiwi
10-17-2011, 03:06 PM
I dance to music and let it take me where it wants……I’ll go for a walk, paying attention to my rhythm of walking……I’ll concentrate on my breathing during Yoga……I’ll sit and watch the clouds float past……I’ll listen to gentle music and concentrate on the piece……My best meditation is to hand embroider, paying particular attention to how each stitched is formed.

I can’t just sit or lay down and clear my mind as I fall asleep – not a bad thing in itself, lol!

My meditation at the moment is Tai Chi, concentrating on my movements and placement of my crutches – It’s my “Go to” meditation when my Spina Bifida goes into spasm. It helps with the pain and stiffness of movement.

Ebon
10-17-2011, 08:00 PM
I dance to music and let it take me where it wants……I’ll go for a walk, paying attention to my rhythm of walking……I’ll concentrate on my breathing during Yoga……I’ll sit and watch the clouds float past……I’ll listen to gentle music and concentrate on the piece……My best meditation is to hand embroider, paying particular attention to how each stitched is formed.

I can’t just sit or lay down and clear my mind as I fall asleep – not a bad thing in itself, lol!

My meditation at the moment is Tai Chi, concentrating on my movements and placement of my crutches – It’s my “Go to” meditation when my Spina Bifida goes into spasm. It helps with the pain and stiffness of movement.

I love listening to gentle music. My favorite band that does "soulful" music is Zero 7. I love every part of it, from the bass to the drums to electronic sounds. It all comes together so nicely and just grabs me.

-Rytgt-7YKs

Ebon
10-17-2011, 11:06 PM
A cool video about meditation.

9TCmvrvwbRs

foxyshaman
10-18-2011, 09:24 AM

1QuirkyKiwi, I did not know you had Spina Bifida. I have never had a patient with this. So, please be gentle on me due to my ignorance. Tai Chi works, in part, with the meridians. Do you find that moving the energy up and through your body (and crutches) is what soothes your spasms? Is it the concentrated movement that eases you?? I really like Tai Chi, but I don't have an ongoing practice.

Yoga is for me a place of great inspiration. I get some of my best ideas for circles or rituals or articles I write, during yoga. I don't resist carrying a pen and booklet with me anymore to my classes.

I have a brain injury from a stroke and it changed me sssssoooo much and what I could do pre and what I can do post are quite different. Like lots different. It helps me to understand our human body when given the opportunity to discuss with others their bodies changes and/or limitations.

Like Einstein said "I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious". And this fox is never ending curious. :sunglass:

1QuirkyKiwi
10-18-2011, 09:33 AM
I love listening to gentle music. My favorite band that does "soulful" music is Zero 7. I love every part of it, from the bass to the drums to electronic sounds. It all comes together so nicely and just grabs me.

-Rytgt-7YKs

Thank you for that! I love drum beats, especially tribal drums, Piano and string compostions. My cousin has (had, I aquired them, lol!) several Reiki CDs he uses when practising that I feel are so soothing. I use these when no other music will calm and sooth me.

For me, it's about finding my inner balance with my feeings and energy - music and movement are my two main "tools" as meditation aids.

1QuirkyKiwi
10-18-2011, 10:28 AM
1QuirkyKiwi, I did not know you had Spina Bifida. I have never had a patient with this. So, please be gentle on me due to my ignorance. Tai Chi works, in part, with the meridians. Do you find that moving the energy up and through your body (and crutches) is what soothes your spasms? Is it the concentrated movement that eases you?? I really like Tai Chi, but I don't have an ongoing practice.

Yoga is for me a place of great inspiration. I get some of my best ideas for circles or rituals or articles I write, during yoga. I don't resist carrying a pen and booklet with me anymore to my classes.

I have a brain injury from a stroke and it changed me sssssoooo much and what I could do pre and what I can do post are quite different. Like lots different. It helps me to understand our human body when given the opportunity to discuss with others their bodies changes and/or limitations.

Like Einstein said "I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious". And this fox is never ending curious. :sunglass:

Foxy, no worries about your “ignorance”, you haven’t shown any, lol! I’ve had to make this post a lot more concise that what I’d originally written, lol!

I have mentioned my Spina Bifida a couples of times in passing in posts – it’s not something I talk about; not because I’m ashamed of having it, I’m not! As you are aware there is a certain “stigma” attached to it, sadly. I have a complicated form of Spina Bifida Occulta.

My Tai Chi practice is a slower and more deliberate movement to help keep my Spine (and the rest of me) gently moving without over stressing my body – I’m much slower at doing things when my back is in spasm, and with some movement being very restricted until the spasm ceases. I use my Qi energy to infuse a positive energy and suppleness into my Spine and my abdominal organs, for better digestion and some pain relief, etc.

I’ve had to adapt my Tai Chi practice to allow for my use of crutches and my leg paralysis and tremours, as some of the Qatar are not possible with them – this has lead me to using “props”. My crutches can (and do) get in the way, but, are just to hold me up, so I don’t collapse into a heap on the floor, lol! I’m neither elegant nor graceful on my decent! LOL!

Iyengar Yoga is my main stretching exercise when I’m not in spasm – it’s excellent for Spina Bifida suffers and does help with pain relief to a point. It helps to keep my Spine in alignment and gently stretch and exercise my muscles and joints.

Throughout the day, I’ll use some Tai Chi Qatar to help ease pain with the gently movements – the same with some Yoga Asana when not in spasm.

Can I ask; was your recovery faster with Yoga nd Tai Chi? I understand if you would prefer to PM instead of answering here more publicly.

Einstein was right! This Kiwi is forever getting her beak into curiosity, lol!

foxyshaman
10-18-2011, 11:10 AM
Foxy, no worries about your “ignorance”, you haven’t shown any, lol! I’ve had to make this post a lot more concise that what I’d originally written, lol!

I have mentioned my Spina Bifida a couples of times in passing in posts – it’s not something I talk about; not because I’m ashamed of having it, I’m not! As you are aware there is a certain “stigma” attached to it, sadly. I have a complicated form of Spina Bifida Occulta.

My Tai Chi practice is a slower and more deliberate movement to help keep my Spine (and the rest of me) gently moving without over stressing my body – I’m much slower at doing things when my back is in spasm, and with some movement being very restricted until the spasm ceases. I use my Qi energy to infuse a positive energy and suppleness into my Spine and my abdominal organs, for better digestion and some pain relief, etc.

I’ve had to adapt my Tai Chi practice to allow for my use of crutches and my leg paralysis and tremours, as some of the Qatar are not possible with them – this has lead me to using “props”. My crutches can (and do) get in the way, but, are just to hold me up, so I don’t collapse into a heap on the floor, lol! I’m neither elegant nor graceful on my decent! LOL!

Iyengar Yoga is my main stretching exercise when I’m not in spasm – it’s excellent for Spina Bifida suffers and does help with pain relief to a point. It helps to keep my Spine in alignment and gently stretch and exercise my muscles and joints.

Throughout the day, I’ll use some Tai Chi Qatar to help ease pain with the gently movements – the same with some Yoga Asana when not in spasm.

Can I ask; was your recovery faster with Yoga nd Tai Chi? I understand if you would prefer to PM instead of answering here more publicly.

Einstein was right! This Kiwi is forever getting her beak into curiosity, lol!

100x thank you for responding. I was not sure if I had overstepped my bounds. And I will answer you in the forum instead of PM because I think it is valuable to talk about openly and honestly.

I did not use either to heal myself. I was a very young woman with an 11 month old and a new born. I had to fight just to see a physical therapist. It was not until 15 years ago I found yoga and only 10 years ago I found Tai Chi. The biggest help for me was journey work, using the drums/rattles/didj to retrain my brain. I did specific journeys to 'visualize' both sides of my brain working together and to retrace what had been burnt out. I have made great progress, but I have been very discouraged in the last six to eight months. I am finding that my brain is back tracking somewhat and I don't know what to do. The medical profession has been fairly unhelpful. It has alarmed me, but not made me give up. If you just saw me you would never know I had a stroke. If you spoke to me briefly you would never know. If you meet me on a bad day, when I cannot get the thoughts out of my head and onto my tongue... you would wonder what the hell was wrong with me. :seeingstars:

Iyengar yoga would be great for you, providing you are not in spasms. That I can fully understand. Yin practice is underrated. I find the meditative quality of yoga along with the breath to be one of the best places for me to go inside and be quiet. And to be present. Yoga/breath has given me the tools necessary for me to be present. I love that.

I have a hard time with sitting still meditation, but for different reasons than you. I have journeyed for so many years that I find the quietness to be opposite of what shamanic practice is. However, I have also found a high percentage of shamanic practitioners to also be bhuddist practioners. A point I have always found interesting.

Thank you again for being kind to me and my ignorance. You made me smile.

1QuirkyKiwi
10-18-2011, 12:28 PM
100x thank you for responding. I was not sure if I had overstepped my bounds. And I will answer you in the forum instead of PM because I think it is valuable to talk about openly and honestly.

I did not use either to heal myself. I was a very young woman with an 11 month old and a new born. I had to fight just to see a physical therapist. It was not until 15 years ago I found yoga and only 10 years ago I found Tai Chi. The biggest help for me was journey work, using the drums/rattles/didj to retrain my brain. I did specific journeys to 'visualize' both sides of my brain working together and to retrace what had been burnt out. I have made great progress, but I have been very discouraged in the last six to eight months. I am finding that my brain is back tracking somewhat and I don't know what to do. The medical profession has been fairly unhelpful. It has alarmed me, but not made me give up. If you just saw me you would never know I had a stroke. If you spoke to me briefly you would never know. If you meet me on a bad day, when I cannot get the thoughts out of my head and onto my tongue... you would wonder what the hell was wrong with me. :seeingstars:

Iyengar yoga would be great for you, providing you are not in spasms. That I can fully understand. Yin practice is underrated. I find the meditative quality of yoga along with the breath to be one of the best places for me to go inside and be quiet. And to be present. Yoga/breath has given me the tools necessary for me to be present. I love that.

I have a hard time with sitting still meditation, but for different reasons than you. I have journeyed for so many years that I find the quietness to be opposite of what shamanic practice is. However, I have also found a high percentage of shamanic practitioners to also be bhuddist practioners. A point I have always found interesting.

Thank you again for being kind to me and my ignorance. You made me smile.

You’re welcome! I couldn’t respond straight away as sitting for too long to use the laptop is painful – and my typing laying down is just completely pants! LOL!

Thank you for sharing openly about your experiences, it’s good to read and learn about another’s journey.

When I’m walking, I have a slight drag in my gait and a slightly raised hip – other than that there is no other obvious signs, unless I’m naked, lol! *Winks*

On occasion I do practice Yin Yoga, but, I have to be careful not to over do it, lol! I prefer the Asanas of Iyengar Yoga as some focus more on my Spine and Pelvic area and are deeper for Spinal relaxation – it’s a personal preference. People are amazed I can do the splits! Just don’t ask me to get up too quickly afterwards! LOL!

The Maori encourage an hour of sitting or walking quietly each day as a meditative practice – each tribe has a different approach. I just get so relaxed when sitting quietly to meditate that I fall asleep, lol!

Part of my movement meditations is down to me feeling a little ‘trapped’ by my physical limitations of some movements. I'm very aware of my 'feminine energy' below the waist and use my intuition a lot. Therefore, I feel my body (especially from the waist down), soul and mind needs to be active to prevent a stagnation of energy, among other things.

I was raised to be as independent as I can possibly be – I’m by no means competitive by nature, only that I refuse to be disabled when others have far more severe disabilities than myself and go on to lead fully active and independent lives.

Thank you, again for sharing your experiences.

Soft*Silver
10-18-2011, 01:21 PM
I am so delighted to see this thread start! I do alot of work with vibrations on a constant basis. I walk thru this world, feeling vibrations, almost like a bat does. I make no suggestion of this to the people around me,because frankly they would think my meds were off, lol. But I have done this since I was young.

I meditate using sound. Music can distract me. I just did one of the meditations offered here and enjoyed it. Very cleansing and awakening!

Thanks for the thread, Ebon!

foxyshaman
10-18-2011, 01:30 PM
You’re welcome! I couldn’t respond straight away as sitting for too long to use the laptop is painful – and my typing laying down is just completely pants! LOL!

Thank you for sharing openly about your experiences, it’s good to read and learn about another’s journey.

You are most welcome. And thank you for being gentle with me.

On occasion I do practice Yin Yoga, but, I have to be careful not to over do it, lol! I prefer the Asanas of Iyengar Yoga as some focus more on my Spine and Pelvic area and are deeper for Spinal relaxation – it’s a personal preference. People are amazed I can do the splits! Just don’t ask me to get up too quickly afterwards! LOL!

Brain fart... I got yin and Iyengar mixed up. Thank you for gently correcting me. (even if you weren't aware I was mistaken).

The Maori encourage an hour of sitting or walking quietly each day as a meditative practice – each tribe has a different approach. I just get so relaxed when sitting quietly to meditate that I fall asleep, lol!

Get that...totally. I like walking meditation. I also like to use my rattle when walking. I know this will sound..well however it sounds... but if I walk in the river valley (a block from my house) I use my rattle as a means of focus and meditation, and it keeps the "unwanteds" away from me. Cause when you walk carrying a rattle or singing (out loud) in a language that is not English, people tend to stay away from you. I believe I am then categorized as one of the "unwanteds". Makes me :huhlaugh:

Part of my movement meditations is down to me feeling a little ‘trapped’ by my physical limitations of some movements. I'm very aware of my 'feminine energy' below the waist and use my intuition a lot. Therefore, I feel my body (especially from the waist down), soul and mind needs to be active to prevent a stagnation of energy, among other things.

:thumbsup: :yeahthat:

I was raised to be as independent as I can possibly be – I’m by no means competitive by nature, only that I refuse to be disabled when others have far more severe disabilities than myself and go on to lead fully active and independent lives.

Thank you, again for sharing your experiences.

Thanks for listening!!

I am delighted to have an open mind and ear to share with. :goodscore:

Ebon
10-18-2011, 02:07 PM
I am so delighted to see this thread start! I do alot of work with vibrations on a constant basis. I walk thru this world, feeling vibrations, almost like a bat does. I make no suggestion of this to the people around me,because frankly they would think my meds were off, lol. But I have done this since I was young.

I meditate using sound. Music can distract me. I just did one of the meditations offered here and enjoyed it. Very cleansing and awakening!

Thanks for the thread, Ebon!

That's exactly why I started it. So we can talk about these things and not have anyone make you feel like you are crazy. Like minded folks! Thanks for joining us.

Ebon
10-24-2011, 07:49 PM
So people around the world have been hearing this sound all around them, this one and the one that sounds like a train but I can't really hear that one in the videos. I believe it's momma e's plates shifting before an earthquake. I kind of like it though. Sounds like a whale too. This video is from Denmark.

UmtdPLkjF6E

girl_dee
10-24-2011, 07:55 PM
About a year ago I went to see this guy in a small concert. We all laid down on the big wooden floor and just listened, the vibration was so loud in my chest I thought the room was shaking! It was incredible!

Pw9Hzv17OPs

Ebon
10-24-2011, 08:02 PM
About a year ago I went to see this guy in a small concert. We all laid down on the big wooden floor and just listened, the vibration was so loud in my chest I thought the room was shaking! It was incredible!

Pw9Hzv17OPs

Wow I bet that was intense. That's pretty cool.

girl_dee
10-24-2011, 08:33 PM
Wow I bet that was intense. That's pretty cool.

it was, the room was in the basement of a Energy and Yoga center so being that close to the Earth and in that sort of setting, wow. My throat was sore and I got a headache it was so strong, but wow was it worth it!

Ebon
10-24-2011, 08:37 PM
it was, the room was in the basement of a Energy and Yoga center so being that close to the Earth and in that sort of setting, wow. My throat was sore and I got a headache it was so strong, but wow was it worth it!

Did it help you spiritually? How did it feel after besides the headache and the throat being sore? Did it help you overcome things or remove blocks? You don't have to get into detail if you don't want to I'm just really curious. I meditate to binaural beats sometimes and it helps me focus better.

girl_dee
10-24-2011, 08:44 PM
Did it help you spiritually? How did it feel after besides the headache and the throat being sore? Did it help you overcome things or remove blocks? You don't have to get into detail if you don't want to I'm just really curious. I meditate to binaural beats sometimes and it helps me focus better.

It's funny you ask. I cried and cried after the show, I cried and cried the next day, then for days. I think I had a mini breakdown and let go of all I had been holding on to, faced the truth about some things and became more focused on my decisions. I had clarity and as much as it hurt at the time, I needed it. Removing blocks is a great way to put it, and now that I think about it, I really didn't want to go and didn't understand why I was going to begin with. Boy was I glad I went! The guy who does the tuning does not follow a script, he follows the beat of what he feels, so all of us in sync fed his rhythm, it was very cool!

Does that answer your question ?

Ebon
10-24-2011, 09:34 PM
It's funny you ask. I cried and cried after the show, I cried and cried the next day, then for days. I think I had a mini breakdown and let go of all I had been holding on to, faced the truth about some things and became more focused on my decisions. I had clarity and as much as it hurt at the time, I needed it. Removing blocks is a great way to put it, and now that I think about it, I really didn't want to go and didn't understand why I was going to begin with. Boy was I glad I went! The guy who does the tuning does not follow a script, he follows the beat of what he feels, so all of us in sync fed his rhythm, it was very cool!

Does that answer your question ?

Absolutely and that is wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

Passionaria
10-24-2011, 10:04 PM
:candle: Great thread Ebon! I love hearing all the ways people use to attune themselves. Honestly, right now my best meditations and self realizations come to me free floating in water. The deeper the better. There is something I have with trust in water, that frees my emotions and helps me get to my core. It soothes me, when I am upset or off balance the water brings me home to clarity. It's even better under the moonlight.......

Ebon
10-26-2011, 05:18 PM
Tried to use the black tourmaline to meditate and astral project by putting it on my third eye. As soon as I put it on my head I got a headache. Then I found out today that it totally blocks the 3rd eye and it goes on the base chakra. :|

1QuirkyKiwi
10-27-2011, 05:45 AM
Tried to use the black tourmaline to meditate and astral project by putting it on my third eye. As soon as I put it on my head I got a headache. Then I found out today that it totally blocks the 3rd eye and it goes on the base chakra. :|

Try these two books: The Crystal Bible: A Definitive Guide to Crystals: The Definitive Guide to Over 200 Crystals (Godsfield Bible Series) [Paperback]
The Crystal Bible: v. 2: Featuring Over 200 Additional Healing Stones. By Judy Hall. My Cousin has used these books for references for his patients when doing Reiki.

Amazon sell them.....I hope this helps!

Ebon
10-29-2011, 04:42 PM
5ZH5pjKITTE

Soft*Silver
10-29-2011, 04:45 PM
catch whatever precipitation you can, where you are, this weekend. The water can be used with oils during the year....

Ebon
10-29-2011, 04:46 PM
catch whatever precipitation you can, where you are, this weekend. The water can be used with oils during the year....

Full moon?

Soft*Silver
10-29-2011, 05:09 PM
no, in prep for Samhain. Present the water mixed with your choice of oils on your alter on Samhain...

Ebon
11-03-2011, 07:52 PM
no, in prep for Samhain. Present the water mixed with your choice of oils on your alter on Samhain...

Happy New Year.

Have a question. Has anyone had a past life reading done? It seems like a lot of people were Cleopatra. Has anyone ever had an experience where they actually saw their past life.

Soft*Silver
11-03-2011, 09:57 PM
I have become acquainted with several of my past lives, via meditations, readings and better still, actual moments of recognition of the people involved.

I did a two year study at my university on eastern spirituality. During that time, I worked at understanding the universe and all of its domains. Earthly and otherwise. Past lives were an important part of this research.

My daughter grew up around this. She came to Know about past lives as easily as other children know about communion or baptism. It is no wonder she has become a past life reader. She has always had the knack to See. When one isnt shamed nor denied their gifts, they develop and flow....

One of my most important lives involved two samarai brothers. I have met both, at different times, this life. As in all life, we gave each other lessons and gifts with this meeting. Some easy. Some very hard. I loved them both, and have walked away from them both, in all our lives.

if people are being told they are cleopatra, then perhaps they are seeing archetypes and not actual past lives. Archetypes surfaces to give us lessons and to make us observe something about ourselves. Pay attention and See. Look thru your third eye. And be patient. The lessons or Knowledge will come.

Ebon
12-14-2011, 11:20 PM
It's amazing how life experiences teaches us so much about ourselves and people in general. Life is changing for me and at the same time I can see that I have learned so much from this last chapter in my left. My next chapter has already been visualized and I know it will come to fruition, I just have to do the work on my part of course. I'm actually excited about the adventure and experiences that I will have. I will go into them with an open heart and mind. I need to get to the next level in my journey of consciousness. I hope everyone is well.

Light & Love

Ebon

foxyshaman
12-15-2011, 12:09 PM
It's amazing how life experiences teaches us so much about ourselves and people in general. Life is changing for me and at the same time I can see that I have learned so much from this last chapter in my left. My next chapter has already been visualized and I know it will come to fruition, I just have to do the work on my part of course. I'm actually excited about the adventure and experiences that I will have. I will go into them with an open heart and mind. I need to get to the next level in my journey of consciousness. I hope everyone is well.

Light & Love

Ebon

So Ebon, what do you see as your next level in your journey of consciousness? What does that look like? What tools do you envision enabling you to move to the next level?

My journey right now is trying to integrate and utilize what I have learnt about myself and my spiritual path in the last year. I have worked on the soil of my soul diligently in the last year. In the spring/early summer I saw myself as a field freshly plowed, exposing the deep rich soil of my soul. Bare, black and holding my breath, almost with excitement of the potential of growth. The summer passed, much has changed. I now am in the Dark of the Year and see hibernating within me small seeds of change. My Spirit knows a Mighty Oak grows but from a single small Acorn. What will I look like as I continue to grow.

The Celebration/Ritual I am holding on Dec 22 is called Dreaming the Dark. There are three parts to choose from for the attendees... Aspecting, Joiking and Drumming. Each has an important part to play. For each needs the other. The Spirit we are Aspecting is Eros...Love... the spirit born of Night and Choas.

So, as you move Ebon, and others, into the new chapter, new phase, out of the Darkness of the Season, I do wonder what it is we envision for our change. How will we manifest and change ourselves... for better or worse?? What does Eros have to teach me. What can I learn from the parents of Love... Night and Chaos?? Which parent am I more drawn to?? How much of Eros can I bring into myself??

We hear so often... it is all about Love... and the Darkness that lives within me begs me to question that. Before Love what was there??

I am talking in circles. Trying to formulate my own ideas. I am comforted by the Change. I am held by Change. I am called forth to stand and be strong in Change. I am asked to embrace Change. I am required to wear Change.

Ahhhhhh I love this time of year. Reflection. Introspection. Inspiration. Dreams.

Ebon
12-15-2011, 01:04 PM
So Ebon, what do you see as your next level in your journey of consciousness? What does that look like? What tools do you envision enabling you to move to the next level?

My journey right now is trying to integrate and utilize what I have learnt about myself and my spiritual path in the last year. I have worked on the soil of my soul diligently in the last year. In the spring/early summer I saw myself as a field freshly plowed, exposing the deep rich soil of my soul. Bare, black and holding my breath, almost with excitement of the potential of growth. The summer passed, much has changed. I now am in the Dark of the Year and see hibernating within me small seeds of change. My Spirit knows a Mighty Oak grows but from a single small Acorn. What will I look like as I continue to grow.

The Celebration/Ritual I am holding on Dec 22 is called Dreaming the Dark. There are three parts to choose from for the attendees... Aspecting, Joiking and Drumming. Each has an important part to play. For each needs the other. The Spirit we are Aspecting is Eros...Love... the spirit born of Night and Choas.

That sounds wonderful.

So, as you move Ebon, and others, into the new chapter, new phase, out of the Darkness of the Season, I do wonder what it is we envision for our change. How will we manifest and change ourselves... for better or worse?? What does Eros have to teach me. What can I learn from the parents of Love... Night and Chaos?? Which parent am I more drawn to?? How much of Eros can I bring into myself??

We hear so often... it is all about Love... and the Darkness that lives within me begs me to question that. Before Love what was there??

Honestly I think we need to experience some sort of Darkness to learn and grow from. We can also grow from love but I think the important thing to remember is for me personally is to come from a place of love. It took me a long long time to get here but the more I do it the happier I feel and the better my life is.

I am talking in circles. Trying to formulate my own ideas. I am comforted by the Change. I am held by Change. I am called forth to stand and be strong in Change. I am asked to embrace Change. I am required to wear Change.

It's the only thing that is constant. Some trees remind me of life. Like the leaves die and fall off every year then grow back when the season is right. It's like life experiences, we must let go of the old to let our new experiences happen.

Ahhhhhh I love this time of year. Reflection. Introspection. Inspiration. Dreams.

That is absolutely beautiful. That's exactly what I am hoping for. I really feel like I am fertile soil and I've planted my seeds. I'm just waiting for them to grow, working on my garden self as I go along and seeing where the Universe takes me. I try not to look at my bad times as dark times, I try to look at them as harder learning experiences. I'm going through one of them right now but I know, as always I will be fine. Just trying to figure out the lesson in all of this.

girl_dee
12-15-2011, 10:22 PM
regarding crystals,

In my treatment room ( I do bodywork, Reiki and hypnotherapy) I keep several quartz crystals on the windowsill. I have rose quartz which I keep in my bra and a bracelet of amethyst. I keep a variety of these under my treatment chair as well. Sea salts in tea candle holders around the room and each day before I start i clear the room by burning candles on a makeshift alter, white on the left and black on the right, I channel all negativatey out so I can start with a clean room.In between clients I do a cleansing of sorts. I also keep quartz crystals over the door at the clinic and here at home.

Today a gentleman came in for a foot treatment. As I worked the energy was spinning and the room was hot as Hades! After we chatted a bit he told me that he is a level 3 Reiki practitioner and afterwards he felt wonderful and clear. At the end of each treatment I sweep the meridians and roll the chakras, the gold I keep seeing in my head was the brightest color I've ever seen, just amazing!

Ebon
02-06-2012, 09:55 PM
_uhc-ppFJAo&feature=share

Light and Love everyone.

foxyshaman
02-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Ebon,

Thought provoking. Thank you for sharing. She has a melodic voice.

mariamma
08-02-2012, 09:57 PM
I have a theory about many people saying they were Cleopatra. I also believe the previous theory about her being an archetypal figure in the psychic residue of modern culture.
Our soul/aura/Ki field is felt as a vibrational field. This vibrational field is emitted from the action of hormones and neurotransmitters. Depending on what a person is thinking/feeling/doing and the intensity of what said person is thinking/feeling/doing, you will occasionally have pieces of your soul (not spirit, spirit is different) break off. There may be hundreds of soul pieces of an individual (animal or person since animals have the same hormones we do) existing in our world.
I also believe that soul pieces are attached to the flesh of a person. Household dust is about 90% human skin which is why people will report seeing ghosts during house remodeling.
Anyways, I hope this thread comes back to life.
:poc-love: