PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon A Time...

Scorp
10-24-2011, 08:21 AM
Hey Folks,

Did anyone catch the new pilot "Once Upon A Time" last night which aired last night on ABC?

It's actually pretty good and I think I'm going to like this.

If you watched it let me know your thoughts.

ruffryder
10-24-2011, 08:23 AM
dang, I missed it! Let me know if they show it again during the week! They do some new shows. So how was it??

always2late
10-24-2011, 08:29 AM
I missed it...but I plan to catch it on hulu or something. It looks interesting. I also missed another show that has a kinda "fairy tale" theme I think...it's called "Grimm". Gonna have to hulu that one as well.

princessbelle
10-24-2011, 08:30 AM
I missed it too!!!

I'm going to start watching though...it looks wonderful.

Anything that starts out with "Once upon a time" is just delightful!!!!!

dark_crystal
10-24-2011, 08:32 AM
Someone please post here if the pilot gets re-broadcast (or if said pilot shows up on hulu)

i was TOTALLY looking forward to this but then we had to go to a family thing and i forgot to set the DVR

it's set NOW but the next episode is all new and a week away

when does Grimm come on? Maybe it's not too late to catch that one...

Scorp
10-24-2011, 08:35 AM
Hey Dark, if you have "on demand" you can watch the episode free on ABC. Just do a search for it while in the "on demand" function.

Someone please post here if the pilot gets re-broadcast (or if said pilot shows up on hulu)

i was TOTALLY looking forward to this but then we had to go to a family thing and i forgot to set the DVR

Apocalipstic
10-24-2011, 08:37 AM
I missed it too, will check it out on On Demand and be back to discuss maybe tomorrow!

Scorp
10-24-2011, 08:38 AM
I'm looking forward to Grimm too. It premieres this Friday night (10/28) on NBC at 9 PM EST.

I missed it...but I plan to catch it on hulu or something. It looks interesting. I also missed another show that has a kinda "fairy tale" theme I think...it's called "Grimm". Gonna have to hulu that one as well.

Abigail Crabby
10-24-2011, 08:39 AM
I saw it until I fell asleep -

I am going to love it !!!

I'm a big believer in fairy tales lol

Scorp
10-24-2011, 08:43 AM
Hey All,

Forgot to mention...If you missed "Once Upon A Time" you can watch it on online free. Just go to www.abc.com and click on "watch episodes" and you can watch what aired last night on your computer.

This is an awesome show and I know I will be hooked...

PinkieLee
10-24-2011, 08:44 AM
Dang... I missed it too! We were watching football over at a friend's house, and I forget to DVR it!

It looks good!

Gemme
10-24-2011, 07:20 PM
Ebon and I really liked it! It has just enough fairy tale for me and just enough weirdness for Ebon.

Plus, I like a lot of the actresses in it. The kid's sweet too.

Ebon
10-24-2011, 07:31 PM

http://www.hulu.com/watch/291917/once-upon-a-time-pilot

LaneyDoll
10-25-2011, 08:29 AM
Ok, I had to ignore the thread until I could watch this. I DVRed it and was able to see it last night. It was really good! And, I love to see Ginnifer Goodwin in her real hairstyle and not one of her signature wigs-she is cute as Hell.

:sparklyheart:

Abigail Crabby
10-25-2011, 08:31 AM
I'm looking forward to Grimm too. It premieres this Friday night (10/28) on NBC at 9 PM EST.

Oooh I'm happy you reminded me - I need to set my DVR for that I have been looking forward to it.

Finally watched the whole episode of Once Upon A Time - I'm loving it!!!

J. Mason
10-29-2011, 02:04 AM
LOVED IT, cant wait to see it again on Sunday!

Amber2010
10-29-2011, 05:00 AM
i watched it and loved it also. I can't wait to see this weekends.

smouldering
10-29-2011, 05:17 PM
This show and Grimm both look like very interesting shows, I can't wait to see how this unfolds.. I like the idea of "twisted" fairytales :)

Stud_puppy1991
12-17-2012, 02:02 AM
I am in love with Once Upon A Time. Ever since season one, I have been so into this show. I really love how we see their stories and also them while in Storybrook. It's interesting to see all of the twists and climax events from both, and how they are trying to end the curse for good. Not to mention, learning all these secrets from characters like Cora, Regina, and everyone else. And, it always nice when we get to be introduced to a new character and their story. Like I really loved when we are introduced to Captain Hook and his story, and also Little Red Riding Hood.