PDA

View Full Version : Holiday caroling for room-bound patients - Dec 23rd

ScandalAndy
12-14-2011, 02:39 PM
If anyone is in the Philadelphia area on December 23rd, I'm putting together a group to go caroling at a local care center. They have an entire floor of patients who are unable to leave their beds and so will miss the group sing-along in the lobby. We've been asked to spend a half hour on this floor, and then are invited to join the festivities in the lobby if we'd like. If anyone is available and would like to participate, send me a PM for details. :)

RNguy
12-14-2011, 04:35 PM
That is precious , sweet , and such a wonderful thing to so do and I can't tell you how much that means to those residents , patients , families and staff . Good for you :) love it .

Blade
12-14-2011, 04:40 PM
That is the most awesomest thing I've heard this Christmas season! Wish I was up there.....naaa that is a cold place. It does make me wonder if anything like that is going on anywhere in my area.

RNguy
12-14-2011, 04:45 PM
That is the most awesomest thing I've heard this Christmas season! Wish I was up there.....naaa that is a cold place. It does make me wonder if anything like that is going on anywhere in my area.

She's a cool girl like that brother . I dig it too. I'm working this Christmas but the folks do make trips around the hospital . They don't stay a real long time in my unit because our patients are on vents and sedated mostly but its nice to hear them.

ScandalAndy
12-15-2011, 06:58 AM
I'm hoping one of my other friends who works in a different facility will let us stop by there afterwards. :) It seems a shame to get so many people together just to sing for an hour and go home.