PDA

View Full Version : Word Seduction by Julien

Julien
12-31-2011, 07:07 PM
The Word Seduction is dedicated to all the beautiful, loving Femmes for without you these words would never be written.

Julien
12-31-2011, 07:14 PM
The Lodge
by Julien F.
Consider this, a nice drive to an out of the way location somewhere in the Smokey Mountains to a private lodge. A place without any family members to disturb us, no television, no computers to distract us, phones only if we need them. This private lodge is secluded and has all amenities that one could ask for to be comfortable. The weather outside is chilly, the lodge is warm and cozy. We start a fire in the fireplace, we sit on the couch and drink wine while we relax from the drive. We talk and you lean into me as I put my left arm around shoulders. Lazily you trace your perfectly sculpted nails along my thigh. The sexual tension that has been building since the drive up continues with each stroke from your nails on my leg. You know how it affects me and I enjoy it.
I reach my right hand to your face to guide your chin up to me and lean in for a kiss. Your eyes close and my lips brush yours gently at first. I deepen the kiss, our tongues tease one another to stoke each other’s pleasure. I reach around to run my fingers through your hair gently pulling your head back. A moan escapes your lips and you yield to the pressure of my body. As I wrap my arms around you, your hands travel up my biceps to my link behind my neck. The heat of your body intensify, I can feel it through the material of your shirt.
Breaking off the kiss, I trace my fingers exposing your collarbone, you arch your body in response to my touch, throwing your head back. I kiss your neck, I begin to unbutton your shirt one button at a time, your skin is so soft and warm. Your breasts are full and firm and your nipples have hardened by my touch. Taking off you shirt and bra. I palm your breasts with my hand and you grab my hand urging me to make my touch harder. Anything my lady desires, I will do. I will not hurt you. I want to taste them, to lick them. To take them into my mouth. You take my head into your hands and bring me down to your breasts. Telling me you want me to suck them. Oh yes I will. I take one breast into my hand bringing it to my mouth, taking the hardened nipple, licking it. I hear an intake of breath from you. You call out my name and tell me that you are wet for me. That only makes me more determined to make you more aroused. I take the nipple into my mouth and suck on it, while tonguing it to a hard pebble. Your hips are pushing forward and I can only imagine how wet you are, because I’m so wet for you. I turn to your other breast and bite your nipple so it is rock hard as well you take your hands and run them over your own breasts to feel their fullness and you tell me how they ache for me. You ache for me to touch you everywhere. Don’t you?
We decide to move on to the bedroom where it will be more comfortable. I won’t let you take your clothes off because I want to strip your jeans and underwear off myself. I lay you on the bed and you are withering with a need and desire. Your arms have a need to be filled. I am so ready to fill them for you. As you lay on the bed I straddle you over you upper legs. I lie down on top of you and the roughness of my clothing arouses and stimulates your skin. You pull at my shirt to take it off, but I won’t let you. This is all about your pleasure. I am here to make you feel good. You say you want to feel my skin on yours. You will, but not just yet. First I want to make you go beyond reason. We kiss and you hold me tight running you hands down my back, frustrated because you can’t get at my skin. I tease you with a slight flick of my tongue around your earlobe running down your neck.
Sitting up and moving off of you, I gaze down on your body as I run my hands over your breasts and your rib cage to your waist. I lean over and kiss your navel, licking my way around the waistband of your slacks. I rub my face over the slacks I can feel the heat from your body radiating through them. You spread your legs for me. “What do you want from me?” I ask. “I want you inside of me” you say. “I want you to lick me.” I touch your pussy and I can feel the dampness through your slacks. Grabbing my hand you push against it. I undo the button on your pants and oh, so slowly I peel off your pants leaving your underwear on. Getting between your legs, you put your knees up. I kiss your inner thighs and you gasp. Your underwear is damp with your wetness , I press my tongue against it as you squirm because the material is getting in the way. Its texture builds pressure, but you want more. You begin to beg me to take you panties off. I continue to tease you as I run my fingers just along the outside of the leg openings. I can feel your lips quivering. They are engorged with blood full and waiting for my touch. You want, you need to be penetrated. Your clit aches to be touched, to be licked.
Finally, I give you what you want, I pull your panties off and settle between your thighs. You spread your legs for me open yourself for my gaze and my touch. Your pussy glistens with moisture. You are so wet, I want to taste you. Your clit is hardened and aches, I reach out and touch it with my finger and you jump with excitement. Lying between your legs, you reach for my head to guide me where you want me to go. Slowly I begin to coax you into compliance with my tongue as I lick you the moisture from your lips. You get wetter with each flick of my tongue. Your hips move in rhythm with my mouth and tongue building in speed. You ask for more pressure. I flick my tongue in a circular motion around your clit under its hood. I suck your clit and insert my finger into your vagina. First one, then two, then three finger penetrating deep within you. Stroking you with a rhythm that you urge along with your hips. You moan and your breathing quickens with each stroke of my fingers and tongue. I can feel you tighten around my hand as your orgasm pulls close. Your legs begin to clench together and your hips buck wildly when you cry out in release. You ride the orgasm pulsing around my fingers. So tight and so wet. It feels wonderful. I flick my tongue over your clit and you shout out with pleasure. I push as deep as I can to feel your that rough spot to stroke it and urge more juices from you. Once your orgasm eases I pull out and cover you with my clothed body kissing you. Wrapping your legs around me you shiver through the remnants of your orgasm because the textures of my clothed body teases your skin and you search for warmth.
As you come down off your orgasm I take off my clothes and pull you close to my warm skin to hold and stroke the length of your body. I pull you on top of me and kiss you. You would straddle me. This is not where it ends. I have another thought, but I’ll leave that for another time….

Julien
01-01-2012, 01:39 PM
The Dance
by Julien F.
I see you sitting at the bar by yourself sipping the wine from the stemmed glass. Your dress clings seductively to your hips and breasts. Absent mindedly you flip your hair away from your downturned head as you study your nails.
“Is there anyone sitting there?” I ask?

Turning to my voice, “no” you say. You give me the once over. I am suddenly glad that I dressed up tonight wearing my new khaki dress slacks and black dress shirt. You give me a slight smile as I sit down next to you. I give the bartender my drink order and listen to the throb of the music. I glance up at the mirror behind the bar and notice you are looking at me. You quickly avert your eyes. I pretend I did not notice because I did not want to embarrass you. Once again my eyes travel up to the mirror, again you are looking at me. This time I decide I will not let this invitation slip through my fingers. Chuckling to myself I turn to you.
I introduce myself extending my hand. “May I buy you a drink?”
Returning my smile you place your hand in mine. Your hand is warm and your grasp is firm. You tell me your name.
I order our drinks from the bartender and we talk about the new dance club, the crowd, the music. I notice that you really aren’t into the “bar scene” but you wanted to get out of the house to see what all the fuss was about. The music changes to a slow song. Something I feel more comfortable taking a chance with.

“Would you like to dance?” I ask.
You look up at me, hesitantly you say yes. I feel that you are as shy as I am. Standing up I take your hand in mine. The dance floor is crowded with women. I pull you to me and you willingly yield to my form. I place my hand in the small of your back and take your right hand in my left and hold it to my chest. We sway slowly to the music. I can feel the heat from your body seep through my shirt. You look up to me expectantly as if you’re waiting for something. Your left arm slides up my arm to the back of my neck. The feel of your body raises my body heat. I pull you to me to escape the jostling couples on the dance floor. Another slow song begins and we don’t part. You sigh with contentment. I ease us to the edge of the dance floor so I can see us in the mirror on the wall. You lean into me, seemingly at ease with our dance and proximity. I release your hand and you bring it to join your other one around my neck. I place my hand to the small of your back. While we dance I feel my body throb with desire for you. I wonder if you can feel it too. I feel flushed. The song ends and we go back to our place at the bar. Sitting at the bar, you search your purse for something. Pulling out your lipstick you use the mirror at the back of the bar to study your reflection. With practice ease you re-apply your lipstick, at first you watch me watching you, but you look away. I continue to watch you with awe. I never thought such a simple task could be so erotic.

We decide to find a more private place to talk. Collecting our coats, we leave the dance club. The downtown area is bustling with people. I guide you with my hand to the small of your back. We find a quiet pub a few blocks away and we’re fortunate enough to find a secluded booth. After ordering your favorite wine and my drink we lean forward to talk about each other’s daily lives. I discover that you are a kind and giving person, that you genuinely care for those people you come across in your daily work. I can tell through our conversation that you are the type of person that gives of herself without a thought of what it might do to you. You are a giver. I think it is time that someone gives to you for a change. You share your passion with me when you talk about your work. I see the passion in your eyes when you tell me your stories. You also are a very curious person. You prod me into telling you my life story, nothing to intrusive. It comes easily. I feel comfortable with you. I know you feel comfortable with me.

As the night grows longer, we lean our heads closer together, so not to shout over the crowd that has been building up inside the pub. The electricity between us that started on the dance floor is more obvious now. I reach across the table and lightly touch your fingers. You look up and hold my gaze, you smile at me. “So what do we do now?” I ask. “There is something happening here between us, that has been happening and what are we going to do about it?” My eyes drop down to your parted lips, as your breath quickens. “I’m not sure,” you say, “but, I’d think I would like to get to know you better.” You turn to collect your purse. I stand up and reach out my hand to help you up from the bench. It is cool out and I help you on with your long coat. I slip on my long leather overcoat. We walk a few blocks back to our waiting cars and I take your keys to unlock the driver’s door to your car. It is late, there are few cars in the parking lot. You car is parked not far from my own. I get my car and pull it up next to yours. I open the door for you and you turn around to face me. Looking up at me expectantly, I lift my hand to cup you cheek and kiss you for the first time. You lips tremble under my own. They part with the pressure of my kiss and you lean your body into me. I feel your breasts against my chest as I slip my other hand around your waist to pull you closer. Your hands run up my chest grabbing my shoulders for support. I deepen the kiss as you moan your approval. Licking your lips with my tongue, your tongue teases me with quick darts and retreats back into your mouth. I grasp the back of your neck, running my fingers through your hair. Bringing my other hand around the front of your body I cup your breast and caress your nipple with my thumb. You arch up with your hips and grind yourself into my crotch. The heat of our bodies radiates off of us. Our kissing becomes more passionate as we blend our mouths together. The cars make the perfect barrier from the outside world and I make sure my coat covers our bodies from view as I run my hand down your thigh and lift your skirt. We break off our kiss and you gasp at what is going on. Your breathing is ragged as is my own. “What are you doing?” you ask. “I want to touch you, to feel you.” I answer. You don’t pull back from me, but nod your approval. I put my hand under your dress and feel the smoothness of your thighs. Tracing my way to your pussy, I feel the silk of your panties. They are warm and damp. I sigh with awe. “I’ve been wet ever since we danced that first dance.” You say. Spreading you legs ever so slightly, you let me slip my hand underneath your panties. I guide my hand through you pubic hair, I touch your clit, you whimper with my touch. When I finally slip my fingers through the folds of your lips you let out a sigh of release. You are so wet and aroused from the danger of the moment. I want nothing more than to slip my fingers inside of you. I want to taste you. To be on my knees in front of you and to go down on you, with your leg over my shoulder. But we can’t. I have to be content with it just as it is. So I slip my fingers lower, until I find your hot, wet opening and thrust my two of my fingers inside. You try not to scream as I stroke you. At the same time my thumb runs a circular motion around your hard clit. Your nails bite into my shoulders. You face is flushed and you are holding back from moaning out loud. I continue to thrust my fingers inside of you as you tighten up with the erotic feelings and impromptu meeting. “You feel so good” I whisper to your ear. “I want you to come for me. I want to feel you clench down on my fingers.” Your hips move in rhythm to my finger’s movements creating a storm of sensation for you. It is all too much for you. I can feel the beginning of your orgasm as you tighten up unbelievable hard around my fingers. It feels so good. You want to scream out, but you cannot. Instead when you come you bite me on the shoulder. Juices run down my fingers from your orgasm. You shiver when you come I can feel the vibrations around my fingers. I hold you while you come down. I make sure you covered and taken care of so that no one can see us. I collect you and put you into the passenger seat and get into the driver’s seat of your car. I hold you for a while and we sit and I’m sure you are calm.

“How are you feeling?” I ask.
“Overwhelmed. I’ve never done anything remotely like that before in my life.” You say.
“Believe it or not neither have I” I reply.
“But, what about you?”
“What about me.”
“What do you get out of it?”
“My pleasure is seeing you have pleasure. I feel good making you feel good. This time it was about you and how you feel.”
“Are you aroused?”
“Very much so. I was aroused dancing with you. Making you aroused and seeing you come, makes me even more aroused. Watching you put on your lipstick aroused me.”
“What can I do for you?” you ask .
That will be the subject of the next story....

Miss July
01-01-2012, 01:42 PM
All I got is WOW (in a very good way)

Passionaria
01-01-2012, 03:25 PM
It's wonderful to see you sharing your writing Julien! Great story lines, and detail. I like it!

Keep writing :wine::wine: hmmm the extra bottle just magically appeared, I guess it's going to be that kind of day *smirk* celebrating creativity, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Julien
01-02-2012, 08:24 AM
The Drive Home
by Julien F.

After a wonderful weekend, the sexual edge has not worn off, but has subsided somewhat because of the long drive home. It is cool outside and the traffic is sparse considering the time of night and our location. We listen to your favorite classical music. Sitting close you absently stroke my leg with your nails as I drive. As the music swells to a crescendo you apply pressure to my leg and glide your hand toward my crotch, but never touching there. You tease. I shift in my seat to reposition myself because I’m getting wet with your attention. It seems that the music is moving you to another plane of thought because I can’t tell if your attention is on me, the music or both. The music takes you over and you go with the emotions of the piece, but you continue to stroke my leg, getting closer to my crotch. Your hand goes to the inside of my thigh and I arch up and spread my legs to urge you to closer to me, to bring you into the center of my being.

Taking up the cue, you shift in your seat to face me. With your right hand you start at my knee grasping me. You ask, “What do you want?” I say, “I want you to tease me, to stroke me, to make me come.” “But most of all I want to be inside of you.” You reach over with you right hand and stroke my leg as I drive. With your left hand you run your fingers through my short hair. It takes all my concentration to drive as I look for a safe place to pull over. After teasing my leg with those wicked nails of yours you reach my crotch and find that I am hard. You let out a little moan of surprise and arousal. You are pleased. Before we left the lodge I put on my erect packing dildo, just for you. My cock is ready and stiff waiting for you to release it. You rub my jeans for the thick length of it. The pressure it places over my clit is impossible to describe. I want to penetrate you and feel the friction as I press myself inside of you. The thought of being inside of you drives me wide with desire. I can barely control myself.

But right now you are in control of the situation. I grab you by the back of the head and draw you close and kiss you deeply, pulling you across my lap. My erection digs into your hip. I dip my head to kiss your neck and breasts through the deep v neck of your sweater. I run my hands under your sweater up your back pressing you to my chest. You feel so warm and pliant to my body. Pulling back you stroke my chest. I recline the seat back and you straddle my legs, looking down at me. It is dark outside and we are sitting in a remote and safe area.

Slipping off my lap you begin to unbuckle my belt to my jeans. My erection is straining with my hips pushing it forward. Slowly , painfully, you undo the button and zipper of my jeans to my underwear. The head of the erection peaks out of the waistband of my boxer briefs, you lean over and lick the head of my cock. Helping me you ease my jeans and underwear down my thighs. My hard cock juts forward, long and thick. I wait to see what you are going to do next. And what you do surprises me. With your left hand you grab the girth of the shaft and begin to stroke it causing it to grind against my clit. The motion and friction makes me moan with pleasure. Then with your right hand you carefully insert two fingers into my vagina. I am wet and very tight as you stroke my cock and my pussy in unison. You ask me, “does that feel good?” I moan, “yes”. “What do you want?” you ask. “I want you to give me a blow job and I want to be inside of you.”

Bending over you lick the head of my cock and open your mouth to accept it. You continue to stroke my pussy making me wetter and tighter. My clit is beyond hurting. I want to be inside you so bad now. I arch up to join you in your mouth, you take me in as much as you can sliding back and forth getting me wet. I can almost “feel” it going in your mouth, so warm and wet. I can feel your teeth going over my skin. I am so close in coming from the friction on my clit and your fingers in my pussy. I tell you to stop.
Hesitantly you stop what you are doing, because you want me to come, but I want to see you come for me. I want to see your face as you hit your orgasm. I want to be inside of you grinding into you. You will come for me. “Please take off your pants and straddle me.” I say. You take off you slacks. You are so wet. I see the juices adhere to you panties as you take them off. You are so aroused. I know you can’t wait. You want me as much as I want you. Have you ever made love in a car before?

You come back to me and straddle my cock. I won’t enter all at once, yet. I make you wait. Spreading your swollen lips, I place the head just at the swelled aching opening. I rub it through your juices. Back and forth getting you ready for the penetration. Slowly I allow you to inch your way down on my erection until you are filled. We sit quietly for a moment not moving so you can get a sense of the fullness of my cock. I put my hands on your hips gripping them tightly. You put your hands on my shoulders. In a circular motion I begin to move within you slowly building tension for both of us. I can feel it through my clit. As I push the cock into your pussy. Throwing your head back you groan in pleasure and you shiver in delight. You begin to move your hips encouraging me more speed so I give you what you want building to your needs. I begin to use my hips and my hands to lift your body up to join your rhythm. All the while the friction on my clit is building on its own an orgasm for my own body. I move my hand from your hip to your clit and begin to stroke you clit. This causes your body to jolt with pleasure you grab my hand in encouragement, urging me to move quickly. You are wet and your juices are running down my cock. I slide the juices up to your clit to manipulate your clit. If I could lick it I would. Your breathing is ragged and quickens as you come close to an orgasm. You work faster as you stroke yourself on my cock. It is an amazing thing to watch to see a cock slide in and out of a wet, red pussy, so beautiful and very arousing. My fingers continue to stroke your clit and you are getting tighter as you begin to come you are coming with such a force that you scream. Quickly, before you come down off your orgasm, I pull out of you and lay you down on the passage seat and lean over between your legs. Your lips are still quivering from your orgasm. You own thick juices from coming has moistened your lips. I lick your lips and you moan loudly. Licking you from bottom to your clit, which is so tender, I make you squirm. You are up so high, I lick you to keep you there and to make you come again. I tongue your clit, until it is pleasurable it hurts. But I know I can make you come again. You are so open from the cock. I can slip in four fingers, so I do. Thrusting my fingers, just for pressure, I continue to lick your clit. Until I can feel you begin to tighten up and the beginnings of you second orgasm beginning. You are panting now and your hands are grabbing at my hair. You are begging for me to make you come again. You are so close. I can feel you about to go over. Then release. You collapse with a scream. I bundle you with in my arms until the tremors subside. Stroking your hair, holding you close. Telling you everything is all right.

smouldering
01-02-2012, 09:14 AM
HOT!! you are very creative with your words, thank you for sharing your talents with us :)

Julien
01-03-2012, 08:56 PM
Dreams Do Come True
by Julien F.
After a long day of work, you come home tired and all you want to do is take a bath and climb into bed. You soak in a relaxing tub of warm water, but your weariness threatens to overtake you so you climb out and towel dry yourself off. Slipping on your purple satin robe you walk into your bedroom and crawl into your kingsize bed. Drifting off into sleep the last thing you remember is the front door opening.

Watching you sleep pleases me and draws me to you. You are so vulnerable yet at the same time your inner strength radiates from you. I decide to let you sleep for a while so I can prepare dinner for us. I turn on the stereo, something romantic, some of your favorite music. It drifts through the house. After an hour or so I notice you begin to stir. You seem to be dreaming. I sit by the bed to watch you while you dream. Your legs have kicked off the sheets and you robe is askew exposing one of your breasts. So tempting I want to bend down and take the nipple into my mouth. I notice that it is erect on its own. I guess your dream is a sexual one. I watch as you take your hand and slip it down your body to your pussy and begin to stroke your clit as you moan. I take a quick intake of breath and look at your face to see if you are awake. Your eyes are closed and you seem to be asleep. You spread your legs open for your dream lover. In your sleep you whisper my name. It is all I can do not to touch you. I’m getting wet just watching you make love to your dream lover.

Stepping away from the bed I decide to join you. I undress and slip on my harness and cock. You seem to have drifted off to a deeper sleep. Your dream lover has gone away from your dreams, but your real lover is taking hys place. Gently lying beside you so not to wake you up, I untie your robe and remove the robe from the front of your body. Exposing you to my gaze and my hands. I study every inch of your skin, every sloping curve, every nuance, every kissable inch. I tip my head down to lick your nipple, circling the nipple making it pucker before I take it into my mouth, you begin to moan and move your hips. Waking up you say, “why hello, this is a surprise. I was dreaming about you.” I reach my hand over to your other breast giving it a squeeze, rubbing my thumb over the nipple. “Oh, yeah and what were you thinking about?” I ask. “This.” you say, as you grabs my hand dragging it to your wet pussy. With a sharp intake of breath, I delve my fingers between your inner lips and dip my finger into your wetness. So slick and warm to the touch. Your lips are open ready for me. I can feel them pulsate. I pull my fingers away and bring them to my mouth to lick your juices from them. Bending over I kiss your open mouth. Our tongues touch and mingle as they caress each other. You run your hands over my shoulder down my chest to my stomach and to my cock grabbing it, pushing back on it to force it against my clit. I shudder with the tension that it brings. Kissing you with even more force, I fold your body into my own, I roll on top of you. You welcome the pressure of my body and the feel of the erect cock between our stomachs. Your hips grind against mine as you spread your legs begging for penetration. But I have another thought on my mind.

Standing up on the side of the bed, I extend my hand to you. You accept it wondering aloud what I want to do with you next. I lead you around to the footboard of the bed. But first I grab the belt of your robe. Gently I have you face the end of the bed and place your hands together on the footboard. Trust me, I would never harm you. I tie your wrists loosely in such a way that if you wanted to you could free yourself with just a pull. It is all in play. Go with it. This is playfulness to make it more exciting. If you feel in anyway threatened all you have to do is pull you hands from the footboard. I ask you to step back from the end of the bed so that you are leaning over, facing the floor. Your butt and back are exposed to me. I begin to caress your back, rubbing my hands up and down your spine. I ask you to spread your legs so that I can see your pussy from behind and see the lovely lips moist and pulsating with arousal.

You are more relaxed now that you trust that I won’t harm you in and you are beginning to go with how your body is reacting to sensations of the moment. You ache for my touch you want me to penetrate you from behind. Your juices are seeping from your lips and sliding down your legs. I kneel between your legs and lick your inner thighs and continue upwards to you inner lips. Turning around facing you with my head between your legs I lick your pussy and clit. You bend your knees to push down on my face and begin to slide in a back and forth motion to create as much pressure as you can. Your breathing quickens and you tighten your grip on the footboard. “oh, yes.” You say. “Please, I want more.” “Faster” I flick the tip of my tongue over your hard clit making it burn, but that is not enough for you. I know what you want. I put my fingers inside of you, but you’ve been pulsating and you’re tightening up. I thrust my fingers up to my hand and can touch the roughness that is your G-spot. I tap it. You jump. Stroking you I continue to suck on your clit. Your hips are moving in time with each thrust. Your legs are starting to shake and your pussy is clamping down on my fingers it is becoming more difficult to thrust, but I continue to lick your pussy. Then all of a sudden you gasp and you come all over my fingers, a gush of moisture trickles out, quickly I stand up and get behind you and position my cock to the opening of your pussy and use your moisture to lubricate the head of my cock and while your pulsating slip inside of you. Gasping at the hardness of the cock you feel the pressure that my fingers could never completely fulfill in you. I stroke you from behind and reach my hand around to caress you already pleasurably/painful clit. The cock strokes the clit from the backside as I build you up again for yet another orgasm. You push back into me. I feel the pressure in my clit as I build to my own orgasm. Seeing your arousal and your coming in this way has made wet and extremely aroused I am on edge, it wouldn’t take too much to set me off. I stroke away at you with wild abandon as our bodied glisten with sweat and our own moisture. You pull your hands free from the sash to touch yourself as I place my hands on your hips for more control. Together we work to bring ourselves to climax. I cry out your name as I come, grinding my hips into your butt and you later bring yourself to your own orgasm. Withdrawing my cock, I slip off the harness and pull you into my arms and lead you to our bed. Holding by my side I caress you until your skin until you come down off that high and you begin to doze. Yes I believe that dreams do come true

Julien
01-09-2012, 08:36 AM
A Dozen Roses
By Julien F.
It is 4 o’clock in the afternoon and there is a knock at the door. “Who could that be?” I get up from my computer to check the door. I didn’t order room service and I’m not expecting anyone. I look through the peephole and see a man with a box. “Who is it?” I call out to him. “Florist” he answers. Florist, who could be sending me flowers? I open the door and accept a large box of flowers, giving the man a tip, I close the door. Opening the box, I see a dozen roses eleven white with one red rose. Picking up the card, it reads, “Thank you for a memorable evening. I’ll see you at 7 p.m. ” All of a sudden I feel a flush rise to my cheeks with the memory of the previous evening. I have never done anything like that before been so attracted to someone in such a short period of time and becoming intimate with them in the same evening. It was so hot and sexy. I had wondered if I would ever see hym again. I did tell hym that I was staying at the Pfister Hotel for the conference I was attending this week. I guess by the looks of the roses that the encounter made an impression on hym as well. Now he wants to see me at 7, which gives me 3 hours to get my act together. The flowers bring back all the memories of the past evening. My body became aroused just reliving it.
I retreat to the bedroom part of my suite and sit on the bed. My body tingles from the memory of that first kiss of hys lips pressed against my mouth. I bring my fingers to my lips. Closing my eyes I touch my lips and moan with the memory. I can feel myself getting wet and my clit clench in tension. It’s as if I can almost feel hys fingers once again penetrate me, I fall back onto the bed with a sigh. Sitting up again, I take off my clothes, wanting to relive the experience the exciting events of the night before. Turning the lights down low and turning on my iPod. I lie nude on my kingsize bed in this luxurious room as I soak in the coziness of my surroundings. Listening to the music on my stereo I begin my own seduction by caressing my skin over my breasts. The nipples are peaked with the coolness of the room, but I take my fingers into my mouth and moisten them and bring them back to my nipples and pinch them to bring them to a hardened point. I knead my breasts, gently at first then a little harder as I rub my knees together creating friction for my pussy. I can feel my wetness increasing and my achy vagina needing to be filled. With my right hand, I run it down to my stomach to the top of my pubic hair. Running my fingers through my hair, I pull at it forcing my lips clit to rise up. My legs open and my knees bend up. I bring my left hand down to my leg and stroke it. My right hand inches down to my clit as my fingers begin dip into the folds of my lips. Slipping into my wetness, my fingers part my lips to bring up my juices to my clit. I begin to circle my distended clit. The pleasure and pain that I feel intensifies as I think of hys fingers inside of me, thrusting forcefully with abandon. I am caught up with the moment as my I bring my left hand to penetrate me, just to give me a hint of what I felt the night before. I wonder what hys skin would feel like next to mine, warm and smooth. What her body would feel like on top of me. I continue to manipulate my clit as my breathing becomes more labored and beads of sweat appear between my breasts. Oh…if only I could kiss hym right now and feel hym inside of me. Feel hys fingers touching me, twisting and tapping my g-spot. I can picture hys strong hands with shorten nails, just right for entering me. He thrusts faster and faster in my mind as I finger my clit. I feel myself tightening up. My clit is aching to the point of explosion, I about to go over the top. Panting with the thoughts of last night’s orgasm in my mind my body tenses and then I come so hard with the pleasure of pure release.
Let’s see, I check my watch it’s 7 o’clock on the dot and there’s room 302, this is it. I lift my arm to knock at the door, the creaking of my leather jacket echoes down the hallway, making me a little more nervous than I thought I was. I hope she liked the roses I sent. I knock at the door. You open the door, just as striking as you were the night before. This time you are dressed in jeans like me and a linen blouse, crisp looking very nice. I am wearing navy blue denim shirt with a black leather jacket and dark jeans. I thought tonight would be a casual get together, whatever you wanted to do. I would show you around Milwaukee. We could walk around the downtown area. I didn’t know you had other plans.
“Hello, it is nice to see you again. Thank you for the roses. They’re beautiful.” You say. “You’re welcome. I’m glad you like them.” I reply. “The color arrangement is unusual. Why is there a single red rose with eleven white roses?” you ask. “Well, even in a sea of beauty, there is always one singular gem that is even more beautiful and unique than all the others.” I said. I step forward and raise my hand to your cheek and bend down to kiss your mouth. Willingly you lean into me, bringing you hands to my chest under my jacket. Breaking off the kiss, you run your hands to my shoulders forcing my jacket off, taking it from me. “I’ve decided to show you what I can do for you. Last night you said it was about my pleasure. Tonight it is about yours,” you tell me. You gesture with your hand to a table that has been set up with a bottle of wine and two wine glasses. We sit down and I open the bottle of wine and pour a glass for both of us. We sit and talk about Milwaukee and the supposed haunted Pfister Hotel. I ask about your stay and the conference you’re attending for your profession. Then you steer the conversation to Butch/Femme and how a Butch feels about giving pleasure to a Femme. We discuss what it means to be “Old School” Butch.
You stand up and walk behind my chair. I attempt to stand too, but you put your hands on my shoulders and say, “not tonight, it’s my turn to be in control.” I just smile, “oh you think so do you?” You run your hand through my short hair, which I love. I bend back my head into your breasts. Then you rub my shoulders, squeezing them, massaging them as you go. You go further by slipping your hand into my shirt touching my chest. I am wearing a chest binder so you cannot feel my chest as you would through a bra, but that doesn’t stop you from finding my nipple and caressing it. With your other hand you begin to unbutton my shirt, I start to help, but you push my hand away. You begin to kiss my neck and I cup the back of your head with my hand, stroking your hair. I grab you by the arm and bring you around to sit you on my lap and begin to kiss you. You take my shirt off as I unbutton your blouse and take off your bra. Your breasts feel so warm and soft under my hands. I wrap my arms around you and hold you close to me. Trying to pull you as close as I can. My hands are stroking your hips and I can’t resist, but go to the waistband of your jeans, but you push my hand away. Pulling away, you help me slip the chest binder over my head. You look at my chest and place your hands on them, bending forward you take one of the nipples into your mouth and begin to suck on it, while thumbing the other one. “Bite it” I tell you. You are hesitant, but after sucking on my nipple you begin to bite down a little, which brings me pleasure. Not too hard, just enough. You come up my body to look for the place where you bit me the night before when you came and bit down on my shoulder. Finding the spot you kiss and lick it gently. “I’m sorry about that” you say. “It’s ok, it will heal and it was such a great memory.” I said. You smile a little embarrassed. I kiss you again. We hold each other and you begin to push your pelvis into me. Standing up I follow you to your bedroom. The bed has been turned down.

Turning to me you grab me by the waist and slide your hands to my belt buckle and undo my belt. Slowly you unbutton and unzip my jeans. I slip off my boots, jeans, and underwear. I watch you as you strip for me. You do a sexy turn as you throw you clothes onto a chair near the bed. Grabbing my hand you lead me to the bed and have me sit down. Standing between my legs you breasts brush my face. Your hands are on my shoulders. I lift your breast and place a nipple in my mouth and tease it with my tongue. I hold it there and suck on it to bring it to full erection. You hold my head in place while I do this telling me to suck harder. My left hand drifts down to cup your pussy and I feel your wetness between my fingers. You feel so silky wet. I insert two fingers and you gasp with surprise. This wasn’t what you were expecting. The tables have been turned. The seducer is being seduced.
I thrust my fingers into you in a pleasurable rhythm that your hips begin to move with my hand. Your knees begin to buckle and you lean into me. I wrap my right arm around your waist. So I let you fall on me onto the bed. Lying on top of me I continue to thrust. I can feel you tighten up, but I don’t want you to come yet. I pull my fingers out. You cry out in disbelief. Centering up on the bed I roll you over onto your back and begin to kiss you again. You skin is warm to my touch and I nudge my leg between your legs your pussy is hot and wet against my thigh. You wrap your leg around my hip. I push my hips into you and you arch up meeting me. We grind into one another trying to meet on the most intimate level. I stroke your leg and run my fingers through your pubic hair. Easing off of your body I dip my fingers into your labia and sigh how wet you are. Parting your legs you push against my hand. We continue to kiss and you tongue is torturous to me. You tease me, biting my lip. I sigh with approval of your aggressiveness and bring my hand up to your hair to restrain you. You hands move freely over my body scratching my back making me shiver with pleasure.
Rolling over you straddle my waist sitting upright putting your hands on my chest. You begin to grind your wet pussy on my stomach. “What do think now?” you ask. “I want to go down on you” I say, “come here.” With that you climb up to the headboard to straddle my face. I study you for a moment. I don’t touch you, but I wrap my arms around your legs. You are aching for me to touch you. I can see your lips quiver. You ask me to lick you. You beg me to lick you. I start by kissing the inside of your thigh. I can see the moisture build up on your inner lips. I very gently flick out my tongue to taste you. You cry out. “Please, please, lick me” you plead. I flatten my tongue and with a draw your moisture from you, you moan loudly. Pushing your pussy into my mouth you follow my lead with my tongue. The rhythm between us causes you to become wetter and your clit harder and protrude. I suck on it and circle it with my tongue. You are whimpering with the pleasure pain of it. With each passing moment I can tell by your movements that you are close to coming your more compact motions and your rapid breathing. Just when I feel you are about to come I stick my tongue inside your vagina and then you explode with a scream and a throbbing orgasm. Your back arches and you throw your head back as you clutch the headboard. Moisture seeps from your vagina onto my face. Falling back from me you lie down next to me. I gather you into my arms and hold you, stroking your hair and face while you doze. Your body trembles from the after affects of the orgasm. I cover you with a sheet to keep you warm.

Rousing you, you tell me, “oh no you’re not getting away from me so easily this time.” “What did you have in mind” I reply. You begin to stroke my chest with your nails. “You know, I love it when you do that” I moan. “It really turns me on.” “Oh really, then I’ll just have to do more of it. How would you like it if I go lower?” you ask. “I don’t know we’ll just have to wait and see.” You begin you circle your nails around my nipple tweaking it to arousal, then you bend over and slide your tongue over my nipple taunting me with pleasure. I twist my upper body to give you full access to my chest. Caressing my chest you begin to stroke your hand down my ribcage to my hips and stomach. Sitting up on your knees you use your tongue to follow your hands and fingers down my body. Touching , tasting, teasing my skin making me ache for you. I spread my legs in an invitation to you. “I’ve been so aroused since I walked through the door, hell I’ve been aroused since I danced with you last night. I’ve waited to climax for you. I wanted you to make me come.” I say. You moan your arousal and approval. Your hand travels down to my pubic hair and grabs my hair and tug, I cry out. My pussy gets wet even more than it is. I feel like I’m dripping on the sheets. You look into my eyes with a glint of mischief. I don’t know what to expect from you. You get off the bed and you reach into the drawer of your nightstand and take out a wrapped item. I eye what you have in your hand. You unwrap a dildo. Long and sleek with a slight curve. Since I’m not used to being penetrated I stiffen slightly. You put a calming hand on my shoulder, “trust me. I won’t hurt you.” You kneel beside me. Stroking my stomach and running your fingers through my pubic hair. You begin to tease my clit with your finger tips, but your nails are a little long to penetrate me. Leaning over you flick your tongue over my clit, I jump when the sensation overrides me. My hips move forward begging for more contact. You lick my lips, taking them into your mouth sucking on them. Kneeling between my parted legs you make me bend my knees and continue to lick me and suck on my clit. I grab your hair guide you while you go down on me. You make me so wet. I feel myself tighten up throbbing vibrations. I want you to lick me faster and faster so I can come. My hips move in motion with your mouth to urge you on. But then you back off, much to my dismay. You take the head of the dildo and rub it along the length of my slit to gather up the moisture and it feels so foreign, but good at the same time. It intimidates me, but you calm me with your voice and tell me that everything will be all right. When you first touch my pussy with the head of the dildo, I clench up. I am so tight, for not being penetrated. But you ease it into me very slowly licking my clit at the same time. The pressure I feel and your pleasure of your licking me is driving me crazy. I begin to move my hips again to assist you in moving the dildo into me. You push it in further until it is buried deep inside of me. The fullness of it amazes me, then you begin to stroke me with it. Slowly at first so I can get used to it. My breathing is racing and I begin to break out in beads of sweat. I am getting wetter each time you stroke me. You are urging me to let go to give into the rhythm of what you are doing. I am so used to being in control it is difficult for me. You start licking my clit again. I am so tight, that I can feel every inch of the dildo as it strokes me. You are masterful at what you are doing to me. My heart is beating out of my chest and I am struggling to maintain some semblance of control. The stroking of dildo and your licking my clit is too much for me I am bucking into it with fast motions until I scream. The orgasm hits me by surprise. I am not prepared for the intensity of it. Now it is your turn to take care of me, to hold me in the aftermath of lovemaking.

mm3girlyB
01-10-2012, 03:59 PM
Damn Julien... how are you gonna get me all hot and bothered before watch lol :) i cant lie, i enjoy it lol

Julien
04-29-2012, 02:16 PM
Going Solo
I was asleep when you got into bed. It was late and when you are wired and restless you need to find that release to ease your body and mind so you can drift off to sleep. Gently you slip your hand beneath the covers as to not wake me up and slowly you ease your fingers to your pubic hair. Running your fingers through your hair you ever so slowly ease your legs apart. You stop for a moment to make sure I’m asleep. My back is to you. My breathing in even and low, as yours become more rapid. Your fingers delve to your clit, it aches for your touch. You begin to find your rhythm as you stroke your clit slowly at first and you feel your cunt becoming wet and the lips full. With your right hand you separate your lips and massage your juices into them with silky strokes. Your vagina aches to be penetrated. Bringing up your knees, you insert your fingers of your left hand. Unknowningly, I wake up to your solo act and listen to your breathing. It is so difficult not to react. My heart is speeding up with yours , I can feel my own pussy getting wet and achy. I want to touch myself, I clench down with my muscles creating friction of my own. I can hear the wetness of your fingers as they slide in and out of your cunt. You sound so good and your smell is tantalizing my senses. I want to taste you, to know what it feels like to have your pussy lips on my mouth. I want you to come in my mouth. Your breathing is ragged. I work hard at keeping my breathing even and controlled. You are so caught up in what you are doing you have no idea that I am awake right beside you. I can feel the tension in your body as you near your orgasm. Will you cry out? Will you stifle your moans? How can you do it? I want you so badly it hurts. I ache for you, but I want to hear you come. You stroke your clit and slide your fingers in and out more quickly now. I can feel you raise your hips up off the bed and I know your orgasm will be strong. I wonder what your mind is thinking of as you do this? Suddenly you clench and the orgasm grabs you and you stifle your moan with an intake of breath as you turn your head away from me. I wish I could see you come. I wish I could see and feel your pussy throb. You move your hand to my butt and stroke it lovingly, slowly. I say “That was the most beautiful thing, I’ve ever heard.” You gasp, “how long have you been awake?” Rolling over I look down on you as I prop myself up on my elbow, “long enough to know that you are beautiful when you come and damned arousing to me” I say.

“You know I feel a little frustrated and left out” I tell you as you smile up at me. “So what are you going to do about it?” you ask. “I think a little punishment is in order.” I get up out of bed and move you to the middle of the bed. Reaching into the bedside table drawer I pull out four black satin restraints. I take one of your wrists and tie it to the corner bedpost, next I do the same to your other wrist. Gently I spread your legs wide gliding my fingertips down them. Your skin is damp from your solo act. You moan from my touch and you begin to move your hips in a circular motion. I ask you what you want and you tell me, “I want you to punish me for not including you.” “ I want you to make me want you with every fiber of my being.” “Make me wet and ache for you.” I tie you ankles to the separate bedposts. You look so tempting spread wide for me. Vulnerable and trusting me that I would never hurt you, but you want me to take you. Your cunt lips are wet and engorged with need. It takes all my will power not to penetrate you at that moment. I want to take my time and fuck at my pace. Because I want to fuck thoroughly. I want you to beg for me to fuck you. You arch your hips up and your lips spread with the movements. I can hear the smacking of the liquid from the come of your orgasm. I want to lick it from your body.
I kneel down between your legs bending down I blow on your hot lips and you cry out. Your lips clench up. “Please lick me” you ask. “No” I say as I move forward over your body. My chest touches your breasts and I lick your nipples, they constrict instantly. I bite and suck them. My hands roam over your body never touching your cunt. You push your cunt close to mine, but I never let you get pressure there. You moan for more pressure. Pulling at the four point constraints you want to hold me but you cannot. I move up your body kissing you, licking you as I go. When I reach your mouth, my tongue delves into your waiting mouth. Our tongues intertwine in a deep kiss. We back off and nip and tease each other with our teeth and lips. I stroke your face as I straddle your waist. My wet cunt grinds into your belly. You let out a moan. I knead your breasts with my hands pinching and twisting your nipples. Gasping with desire and pleasure you ask for more pressure and pain. You want more from me. So I give you what you want. Your nipples are so taunt and red from the friction of my fingers. I bend down to suckle them and bit them. Groaning your hips are arching beneath me. I know what you want, but I want you to beg me. I whisper in your ear, “tell me what you want me to do with that gorgeous cunt of yours.” “I want you to fist fuck me” you tell me. “I want to feel your hand inside of me when I come. I want to feel me vibrate around your fist and feel my juices slide around your hand as you slip it in and out of me.” The thought of that image makes me wet and so aroused, my body and mind screams. There are so many things I want to do to you, with you, fisting you is an ultimate high. The thought of having my hand in your cunt feeling you tight around me and then coming to an orgasm almost sets me off. My skin is tingling with desire for you. I begin to kiss you again and work in my mind how I can best prepare your body for me.

Slipping off of your body I stand next to the bed gazing down at your beautiful body and what you are offering me, total trust. You are flushed with excitement of what is about to happen next. Moving to the night stand I pull out my harness and strap-on. You look a little dismayed at first, but I tell you that I want to work up to being able to insert my hand and wrist into your vagina. I want to build you up, loosen up your vaginal walls first so not to hurt you. The dildo is wide and long and I know it will do what needs to be done for your pleasure. I put on the harness and strap-on and walk over to you and tell you what I want you to do to me. “Before I give you the fucking you so desperately want, I want you to give me a blow job. I want to you to go down on my cock and suck it, get it good and wet for me, so I can fuck you.” You look at my cock getting ready to suck it. I climb on the bed and release your arms and legs from the restraints. You grab my cock and sit up and bring it to your mouth. Licking my cock you pull it in as far as you can, but it is too long. I slowly move my hips back and forth sliding in and out of your mouth. You bring your right hand under the harness and slip your fingers into my cunt taking me by surprise. I am wet and warm, my juices were freely flowing from me. Using your thumb you begin to circle my clit, I arch my back and my thrust becomes more urgent as I fuck your mouth. My own orgasm builds as you continue to finger fuck my cunt. I imagine feeling my cock fucking your warm mouth with your teeth grazing my skin. My orgasm is filling me and my movements are becoming more frantic, your slip three fingers inside of me and push harder and faster with the same rhythm as your mouth slides over my cock. Suddenly my clit seizes up and my vaginal walls clamp down on your fingers, I pull out my cock of your mouth and call out your name as I come over your fingers.

You smile up at me with a wicked smile. I kiss you and climb down between your legs, lifting your knees above my shoulders. I enter you pussy quickly and forcefully. You cry out with the sheer size and width of my cock. You are so wet and ready. Your cunt is encouraged. I wish my cock could feel its warmth and tightness, but I get a sense of it as I slide in and out of you, bringing you up in your excitement. While I hold your thighs and pump inside you sweet cunt, you begin to stroke your clit. Our skin slaps each other, my clit is still throbbing from your manipulations and the friction of the harness is creating more tension building another orgasm. My breathing is coming in short gasps as is yours and seeing my cock stroking you and you masturbating is pushing me over the edge of any control. I orgasm again while fucking you.

You haven’t orgasmed yet and are on the edge, your skin is hot and a film of sweat covers your body. Your labia is throbbing. “Please fist fuck, now!” you beg. I lie down between your legs and slip three fingers inside your waiting cunt. You are warm and wet. The cock has done its job you are open and ready for my hand. I slide another finger in as you groan spreading your legs as far apart as you can giving me full access to you. Pushing in my knuckles and the palm of my hand, my thumb goes in. You are tighter now and so wet, I can hardly believe it. This is what you want, You are squirming on the bed and I begin to lick your clit. Grabbing my head you push into your cunt. I lick you as I gently ball my hand into a fist inside your vagina. You feel so good. I can hardly breathe with anticipation of your orgasm. With little movements I twist and turn my hand so I can feel all the tenseness building inside of you. Withering from the intensity you build into your orgasm and raise your head up from the bed to look down at me between your legs. You clit is distended from the friction and you are ready to come. Arching your back, I can feel the mini-orgasm racing through your cunt and it thrills me I have to stop moving my hand you are so tight. Your clit is hard as a stone and suddenly you scream as your vaginal walls give way and the vibration runs through your body into my hand. I loosen my fist and slip my knuckles leaving my fingers inside of you. You continue to throb through your orgasm. I push three of my fingers inside stroking your G-spot, you let a moan escape you lips. As your orgasm subsides, I pull out and slide my body next to you cradling you.

mm3girlyB
05-20-2012, 03:23 AM
i have got to stop reading your stories on or before watch... im on watch now and jesus, Julien, you've got me throbbin for my Daddy!! ur killin me!

Julien
11-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Mystery in Leather
by
Julien

She walked in to my classroom in a form fitting leather skirt, with black stilletos and a silky long sleeve blue blouse. This woman was every inch a femme, from the top of her blond head to the tips of her manicured nails and the length of her legs. She looked like she was going out on a date not to listen to a lecture on the Femme Fatale in Film Noir. Her short blond hair shined in the dull lighting of the packed room. Oh yes, she stood out, just like the femme fatale in the film I was about to show to the class. It was difficult to not notice her as she sat in the back row. When I took roll her name wasn't on the list and she didn't volunteer it. This made me frown, not without curiosity about who she was and why she was in my class. It was not uncommon for some interested person to come into a class in hopes to adding or enrolling in the course, but I had a suspicion that this was not her goal. I could feel her gaze watching me as I talked to the class and prepared Bound for viewing.

In the film, Violet, the femme fatale seduces Corky, the butch, into helping her deceive the mob. In one scene, Corky is working on the neighboring condo to Violet and her mobbed up boyfriend Ceasar. Corky is wary of Violet when the femme comes to the door of the condo where Corky is working. Violet brings over a cup of coffee and offers it to Corky. The no-nonsense butch cannot make Violet out because she feels the attraction between the two of them but does not know what Violet's agenda is. In this scene Violet uses her body position and the end of the frame to corner Corky and with a subtle glance, a smile and her soft voice she is beginning her seduction. She “pushes” Corky to the left of center with her body and voice, never once touching Corky. This scene is erotically charged in its framing and body position of Violet in relation to Corky and I wanted the class to see it to feel its intensity. While watching the film from my vantage point, to the side of the screen, I could see the mystery in leather sitting in the back row, not watching the film but watching me. I began to feel my temperature rise as I'm sure Corky's does in the film when she is close to Violet. The class is small only 25 people in stadium seating, she sits in the back row high above those of us at the bottom observing. As the film goes on I am squirming in my chair, especially with the two characters kiss or have sex. I keep thinking of the mystery in leather sitting there seemingly calm and cool, while I'm hot and bothered by the mere sense of her in the room. The film ends and we begin our question and answer period and my femme fatale is intent on the questions the students have about the nuances of the film, its characters and the meaning of the femme fatale. Almost at the end of the discussion she raises her hand and asks, “do you think the femme fatale always uses her sexuality to the detriment of the hero in film noir or can she truly love the hero?” My reply to that question is that the femme fatale has come a long way to being the downfall of the troubled hero. As with Bound there is some avenue for love, even within the film noir. The character is ever evolving, but the use of her sexuality is still a strong motivator for the heroes decisions. With that the Q & A was over and as I give my students the assignment for the next class, my mystery in leather gets up and leaves the room. I feel as if there is a vacuum in the space she held. I grab my briefcase and head to my office, it is late, but I need to get some work done before I leave campus for the night.

A short time later, I hear a knock on my door. To my surprise I find the mystery woman in leather standing there and I am speechless. She is even more alluring than I could have imagined. Standing there she exudes sensual confidence that makes me harden as she gazes into my eyes. I stand back to let her into the office. My office is spacious with a desk at one end and a conference table in the middle. It is decorated in warm tones and the lighting is muted expect for my desk space. She drops her purse on the table and faces me with a questioning gaze. I ask, “what may I help you with this evening, Miss....I don't know your name”. She says, “you may call me Violet, like the character in the film you showed this evening.” She comes closer to me and I step back slightly bumping into a chair. Sitting down abruptly I look up at her and she reaches out to touch my face. Caressing my cheek, she says, “you think you understand the nuances of a femme fatale do you? You think we are all in it for just our own gratification, well I'm here now to teach you a few things about a femme.”

She stands closer to me in my seated position and forces my legs apart to fit comfortably between my knees. I begin to speak, but she places a finger over my lips. Feeling her fingers there I cannot help but lightly glaze my tongue over her fingertips. As she closes her eyes she moans with approval. Turning away from me she saunters toward the door of my office and locks it. She then approaches me as she runs her hands over her leather clad hips and thighs. Her legs look long and lovely as she once again stands between my knees. “This is all about you and your pleasure” she says to me. Reaching for my short cropped, salt n pepper hair, she runs her fingertips through it and cups the back of my neck. I place my hands on her hips and bring her a close as I can to me. I want to feel her skin and warmth. I can feel the smoothness of the leather and her soft skin underneath. My mystery femme bends down to kiss me for the first time, slowly she takes the tip of her tongue and traces my lips encouraging me to open them for her. I run my hands up her back and begin to kiss her deeply, taking my breath away. Reaching up to the buttons on her silky blouse I begin to unbutton them. I feel the clenching of my pussy as my hands reach into her blouse and caress her breasts under a black lacy bra. Her nipples are erect and she moans her approval as she cradles my head in her hands. She breaks off the connection and slips out of her blouse. I lick and bite her nipples under her bra. All the while I am becoming more wet and aroused than I have ever been. My slacks are uncomfortable for the seated position. I feel chills course through my body with every touch of her skin and her hands on me. Taking my time I reach around her back and unhook her bra, slipping it from her shoulders and arms. Her breasts are beautiful and full. Her nipples look taunt and red from the friction from my tongue and the lace. Taking her nipple in my mouth I suck and bite this beautiful femme. She holds her other breast and squeezes the nipple, creating even more tension in our bodies. My fingertips graze her stockings as I run my hands down her legs. I am mesmerized by her skin and presence. She bends down to kiss me deeply, tongues tasting one another, remembering each lick and caress. My femme parts her legs as my hands travels up her thighs, bringing my hands to her pussy, wet and slick from desire and want. My thumb stimulates her clit and she tilts her head back with pleasure. I slip two fingers into her warm pussy and thrust deeply inside her. She gasps, grabbing my hair. She rides my fingers as I slide them deeply into her. After a moment she asks me to stop and I do, pulling my fingers slowly from her warm wet pussy. She says, “I have something that you might approve of if you look in my bag.”

Opening her bag I find an array of toys and bondage materials. “You seem to know just what I like” I say to this beautiful woman in front of me. I pull out a dildo, wrist restraints, rope, latex gloves, and a black leather flogger. Standing next to her I begin to take off her skirt. Kissing her I reach around to undo the zipper and pull the skirt down over her thighs to her feet. She stands there with a garter belt and stockings and nothing else. Her pubic hair is damp and her pussy lips are glistening, begging to be licked and stroked. “Tell me” I ask, “do you like to be spanked?” “Yes Daddy, I do, please spank me” you whisper to me. “Oh I intend to and so much more, Baby Girl.” I grab the wrist restraints and bind her wrists in front of her and then unrolled the rope, soft to touch I begin to wrap the rope around her back, with her arms in front and create a complex system creating a bondage bra, which causes her nipples to become even harder and more tempting to me. Her breathing quickens with every coil of my rope around her body and breasts. Her hips move rhythmically against the air looking for something hard to connect to. I decide to use some improvised nipple clamps with a couple of paperclips, forcing her nipples to remain erect as I continue to prepare you for her spanking.

Remaining clothed I rubbed my body against her naked skin. The heightened sensation of the “bra”, the clamps, and what's to come next excites her. She begins to beg me to spank her and fuck her. I grab her by the arms and turn her to face the table in my office. I bend her over the table, exposing her butt to me. I tell her to spread her legs so I can see her beautiful pussy and anus. Putting on the gloves I bend over to stroke her and bit her ass. She is grinding into the table and I grab the flogger. I gently stroke her ass with the straps. She moans and spreads her legs, I see that she is preparing herself for what I am about to give her. Continuing to stroke her ass, her juices are running down her thighs begging for me to lick her, but I hold back. It is lovely torture that we are both going through in this play. I bring my flogger back and strike her ass. It is so lovely to see her reaction to my flogging as I continue to flog her. Bracing herself against the table she grinds her hips with each building stroke. Her ass is getting red from all the attention and I begin to slow down my strokes. She is so aroused and so am I. “I am going to fuck you until you scream” grabbing the dildo and plunging it to her she gasps for air. Her lips encase my cock and I can “feel” her juices and warmth as I stroke her. My cock is so hard filling her completely and deeply. Her hips thrust back to meet me as I fuck her. With my free hand I caress her red marks my flogger has left behind and I tease her anus with my fingertips. Moaning her approval she is reaching her climax, I slip my index finger into her anus. With my cock and fingers stroking her in the same motion I can feel her pussy clamp down on my cock. “I'm going to cum” she cries out and I thrust harder and deeper in to her beautiful body. “Cum for me, cum all over my cock” I urge her. She's panting and I can feel small vibrations building to a wonderful climax as she ejaculates, streams of her juices running down her thighs. I grab her by the shoulders and turn her to lie on her back with her legs spread wide for me. Placing my hands on her hips, I go down on her wet pussy bringing her up again. Spreading her lips I lick her erect clit, she tenses for another climax and screams my name. I lick up her juices and marvel at this femme's loveliness, her taste. She is breathing rapidly as she begins to come down from her orgasms. I free her hands and undo the rope bra and nipple clamps. Relaxing on the table she reaches for me and pulls me close by my tie and says, “let's go to your place and I'll show you how a femme can make you cum harder than you ever had. I want you to fuck me while I ride your cock.” She leans forward to kiss me and I am under her spell. Letting her dress we leave the office for my place where what comes next is for another time.