PDA

View Full Version : Picture/Painting Project

The Oopster
02-14-2012, 05:43 PM
Hey there everyone!

I have a project bouncing around my head and would love everyone's help on it!

What I am looking for are Profile pictures!

Two categories: 1) Butches/FTMs 2) Femmes

I would like the Butches/FTMs profiles to be facing to the right (ear on left side of picture nose on right side.

I would like the Femmes profiles to be facing to the left (ear on the right side and nose on the left side)

Unless you have a very distinguishable profile most likely your picture won't be recognizable. I won't be using much detail.

If you could email them to koopmanls@yahoo.com it's a lesser used email account I can gather them in. Please put your identifier in the subject matter, i.e. butch profile pic, ftm profile pic, femme profile pic. If you feel some other identifier fits as in mtf profile pic please put that in and I'll see what I get and go from there.

I'm going to start the gathering process just with this post and see what I get. If I need to I can go through the gallery and contact people, but the more time I spend trying to find pictures the less apt I am to actually getting the piece(s) accomplished.

If it I get it accomplished, and it turns out good, I'll be donating it to the raffle for the reunion!

WolfyOne
02-14-2012, 07:52 PM
Koop, if you find one of me and want to use it, feel free.
I think my profile pic on FB may work for you.
It's the same one you see when you go to my visitor messages

Sounds interesting and I wish you the best
Looking forward to seeing it, should you get enough responses