PDA

View Full Version : Livestrong Account, Anyone?

EnderD_503
03-14-2012, 08:36 PM
I know there are a few people here who used to be regular posters in the gym topics, and wondering if any of those people (or others) have Livestrong accounts.

Probably since this summer I really stopped lifting for like the first time since I was in my mid-teens. Needless to say, the gradual loss of muscle mass has been annoying and I miss the sheer thrill of it. So basically I've resolved to stop being idiotic and start being myself again...slowly but surely, anyways. That prompted me to log into my old Livestrong account. Not that I was a frequent visitor before, but thought it would help get me back in the weight room. Anyone else have an account and want company? :p

I'll put the link to my profile if there proves to be others here...otherwise I'm just gonna feel lame and allow the topic to fall into the abyss lol.

EnderD_503
03-15-2012, 11:54 AM
To clarify I mean: http://www.livestrong.com which is a site where you can track your nutrition habits and exercise etc. Just realised my first post wasn't clear if you've never heard of the site lol

Gemme
03-15-2012, 06:32 PM
I used to have a profile on thedailyplate.com, but haven't used it in more than a year.

Andrea
03-15-2012, 06:41 PM
Same as Gemme. I haven't accessed that account since I found Sparkpeople.com.