PDA

View Full Version : "Crimes of passion"

Passionaria
03-25-2012, 12:39 AM
What would you do if you knew you were only allowed two more days with the one you love? After this short time ; you could never again get lost in their eyes, surrender to the warmth of their embrace, savor the sweet of their lips, touch the silk of their flesh. Never again, because after two days they would be gone from your life forever. What would you do with your time? You have 48 hours and not a moment more.

Not long ago I was faced with just this quandary. I make no apologies for what I'm about to confess.................

Crimes of passion
http://www.globalfashionreport.com/inline/fashion/en/45167e63d2498453de6aa3ba7321cc7a.jpg

Passionaria
03-25-2012, 03:58 AM
Preface: I have always dated and loved Latina's. The Latin Butches I have loved have no shame in expressing passion. I crave that, and they "get" me. Yet here you came along, a Texas Cowgirl-boi, and charmed your way into my heart, and my bed. How in the hell did you do that? Who knew you would be so delicious? You see Chulita, I'm a High Femme and I don't mind being objectified. As long as you hold my heart with tenderness, you can use me for sex any day of the week. Making love is beautiful, so is raw passion, it's love set afire. I know you find being objectified offensive, so let me make myself clear, I am not objectifying you, I am appreciating the hell out of you with fancy words! I will not use real names in this story, but those are the only details I will spare you.

Dance me deep
http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/b/0/0/dc/c/AAAACwNbf3QAAAAAANzBDQ.jpg?v=1279325961000

The air conditioner has been on since May, and it's the first week of November. The Texas Hill Country outside my windows is parched, oven baked dry, and us Austinites feel no different. It's Dia de los Muertos this weekend, and Austin comes alive. Parades and skull painted faces. Altars and festivities. Music and art. Comida y Chihuahua's. I wait all year for this, but this weekend demands another venture.

I have no shame, none. There's no time for that. My heart is aching, but there is not time for that either. It's a three hour drive to Houston, and I need to be there by seven o'clock. Thank goodness my car has a good air conditioner. It's the only way I could pull off this outfit.

I love strappy French Lingerie. Classy, with a wicked edge. And there is a piece I have been saving for you. Freshly showered and shaven, lotion-ed and perfumed, I weave myself into it. Strap by strap, positioning black elastic over delicious curves. Black stockings meticulously placed, the woven line creating a straight lined road, up the back of my thighs. I turn and look in the mirror, to make sure the straps have found their home in a way that accentuates my ass. The black markings across pale flesh is stunning. Lost in a moment of desire, I can feel your hand slinking it's way beneath a strap, pulling it taught, and snapping it against my skin. Playful sting and at least fifty ways to use it. The thought get's me wet. I trace my nails across the straps giving them one last check. Black and white teased by Cherry red, reflects back at me. I love a good manicure and today's had a purpose. The young woman looked at me surprised as she began her art. "You want them square"? She asked me. "No" I said "oval French half moon, and make them a little sharp". The look on her face was priceless. I'm in the mood to be naughty. I check my hair and make up, and slip into into a yummy black lace Trench coat. Belt tightened, shades on, I slip into my little black shoes and grab what feels like endless bags. Then head out into the Texas heat. Today of all day's, I hope I don't get pulled over.

to be continued.......

luv2luvgirls
03-25-2012, 06:42 AM
Subscribed... more please :)

Gemme
03-25-2012, 07:21 AM
I love where this is headed, Pashi!

Passionaria
03-29-2012, 12:13 AM
Thoughts and feelings race through my mind, like the lines blurring past me on the highway. Turning the rear view mirror toward myself I catch a glimpse of what my heart is feeling, written deep beneath my eyes. I promised you no tears, and no I love you's. These two days were your gift to me, a space for us to create a luscious memory, and let go in beauty, rather than sadness and pain. And it meant the world to me, because sometimes in life we get to a point when our hearts just can't bare anymore. And I was standing right there.

So I'm going to have to Cowgirl up....... and take what I want. You see I really am a Lady, a wicked tease yes, but not usually the aggressive one. I like being chased. But this weekend, there is no time for playing the Lady like minx. Sometimes it is so confusing being a femme. Stone Butches, Lesbian Butches, Lesbian Bois, all with such different needs. You can touch this but don't go there, love me like a man, today I feel like a woman, aye! Always trying to respect boundaries, out of heartfelt care. And I am so far away from being a Stone Femme. My experience in the gay world is small and pretty limited. You are my first Lesbian boi, and I adore that you can be all take charge and nasty, then turn with the softest eyes, and need me to make love you to you like a woman. A thing I crave so intensely, and know so little about. Something so taboo before you. Sometimes when the woman in you shines through, you seem like the the most delicious piece of fruit I have ever seen, and all I want to do is devour you, lips to flesh, insatiable. But I'm so afraid I will go to far, and cross the boundaries of don't go there. Deep breath, and trust yourself. I may not know much about being a Lesbian, but I know a lot about being a woman, and I will have to trust in that. Because time, a short sweet moment in time is all I get.

It's beautiful driving through the country on highway 71. Texas, open fields and small towns with Cowboy pit stops. None of which are ready for what I am emulating, Venus, come undone. Radio blaring, my red convertible flying down the highway, I sink into the feeling of my lingerie only a few buttons from being exposed. The satin lining of my coat, brushing against my mostly bare skin, the tight wrap of elastic bands binding my flesh into seductress. It feels so naughty, and I begin weaving my spell. Deep breath into my femininity; inhibitions set free, desire percolating irresistible sensuality, creative ways to express it allowed to overflow. I know exactly what I want, my fantasies, your fantasies, unraveled across the edge of passion. And I step into my power, the power of my sexuality. Tonight there will be no languid hellos over dinner. No movies, no chit chat, no polite easing into our time together. Tonight I'm setting my lady like-ness aside, I left the princess at home, and I'm letting the bad girl in me take charge.

I hit Houston at sunset, and pull onto the street where your condo is, as dark takes over the night sky. My heart pounding, I pull to the curb for a moment to compose myself. I light a cigarette, and flip the radio dial. Switching gears from the road, to show time. As I relax back into my leather seat a song comes on the radio, I throw my head back and laugh, It's a sign from the goddess for sure.....

Vhq0RbjzzNo

I grasp the attitude, pull up to your gate, then dial. The gate opens, I know where to park. I pop the trunk and you come bouncing across the parking lot like; yes I'm going to say it, like Tigger. Tall buff and bouncy. The auburn of your hair drapes just so across your piercing green eyes, with a gentle sprinkling of freckles laid against your playful smile. You have filled out since I met you, and the way your ass fits into those jeans is, well, YUM. But I hold the moment to myself, and don't let on. Instead I sink further into my power, saunter around to my trunk, and bend over to collect my bags. This coat is just short enough to reveal the tops of my stockings. And you stop dead in your tracks, taking me in. Our attraction to each other is undeniable. Don't get me wrong, my attraction to you is not merely physical. There's a tenderness in those green eyes of yours, that tells stories only being held in your arms can reveal completely. Arms that quickly find their way around my hips. I breath it in, turn to you and smile. "Damn girl, you look good" escapes your lips, before even you knew it was said. And I throw my arms around your neck, and for a moment just get lost in the warmth of you.

Tonight I am a bad girl, so I can set propriety and modesty aside. I am fine. I may not be Sophia Loren, or Grace Kelly, but I am a beautiful Scandinavian woman. My long blond hair brushes the top of my waist, and I have it styled so it poofs up, with my bangs swept to the side. I started loosing weight many months ago, high on love it think, but don't let her know that, we're not speaking of love tonight. And I've barely eaten for weeks, so my high cheek bones stand out, accentuating my big blue green eyes. No desire to eat accentuating my shape, long legs with a small waist and delicious round curvy hips, and a booty like Beyonce. There I said it out loud. For once in my life I said it. Not to hold myself in comparison to other women, but because you can't work what you don't believe in. And believe you me, I came here to work it.

I kiss you on the cheek, and whisper thank you baby, I dressed just for you. And you get that cocky "damn" look in your eyes, I can taste your curiosity. And it gets me wet. I hand you some bags to carry upstairs. Alarm set, and we're off. "What is all this stuff" you ask? I smile then giggle "you'll see" I said, and we head upstairs. Walking towards your place I think of all the times I have come to see you, and how shy and ladylike I would become when I stepped into your presents. Something I never could figure out. Almost as if this attraction would filter into nervous energy, and I would get well, unnerved. Chat and let you make all the moves. But not tonight. I take a deep breath, think of Christina's song and saunter in like the seductress I am.

chai~
03-29-2012, 12:19 AM
[QUOTE=Passionaria;552991]Preface: I am not objectifying you, I am appreciating the hell out of you with fancy words!

bwahahahahahahahahah!!!!
OH MY GODDESS!!!!!
This made me laugh out loud and I do hope I can use this line someday!!!!

Bravo and thank you!!!!

Passionaria
03-29-2012, 11:47 PM
I walk into your condo and smile, looking around. Everything is just where we put it. I giggle because I know where everything is, much of it I put away the week you moved back in here. There's not really anything in here that has not been touched by my hand, except for your closet. You had those things hung before I got here. Watching you line all the bags up in your bedroom, I take in the way you move. Your lightness of step, that's prone to break into dance....anywhere. The way your biceps flex from under your rolled up t-shirt sleeves. The curious way you look into the bags, without really admitting that you're looking. The beauty of your spirit. There's an energy about you that is hard to define, but everyone feels it. I would say it is cockiness and confidence, amerced in innocents, with a dash of unassuming playfulness, and a warm tenderness slathered in sexuality. I know you get uncomfortable when I tell you that, but I'm just saying what I see. And I drink you in.

You bought me a video series awhile back, Lord of the Rings. It took me a long time to watch it, and when I did I fell deeply in love with the elves. I know you adore them, from playing EQ together, but until I saw that movie, I didn't really "get" them. Seeing you move around the house I see this same energy emulating from you, huh your an elf, my Elf Prince. I catch myself getting sentimental, walk up to you, grab you by the front of your shirt, pull you close and kiss you. "You still have that Jack Daniels" I purr? The look on your face is a mix of pleasant surprise confusion, and anticipation. You have never seen me like this, I can tell you have no idea what to expect, and that's exactly where I want you. Lips to glass I drink the whole thing down, thank goodness you mixed it with ice and Coke.

I lean against the wall, and motion for you to come closer. Bedroom eyes, sultry rising, I my arms float above my head, and I whisper "undo me". Gaze locked, tension gathering, I can feel the wicked in you rising to the surface. You grin and slide my belt from it's fastening. Your hands find the buttons of my coat and pop each one open, and after each one, you give me a look of surprise, like it was huge event. A warm smile and laughing eyes are returned. When the last button is unfastened, you slowly pull my coat open and a deep growl escapes your lips. MMMM the heat from your eyes is as warm as a caress, and you wonder the landscape of black straps and bare skin. You slide the coat off my shoulders, then quickly spin me to face the wall as you pull it from my arms. "Stay there" you say and you begin to plant kisses across my shoulders. You grab my hips and pull them back towards you, ass out and your hands follow the lines of my hips, you lean into me and whisper, "God you are beautiful". Your hand finds my ass and you pull a strap out and snap it against my ass, followed by mmmppphh. I smirk, because I knew, you would know what to do with them, and because as you leaned into me I could feel what you were packing, and I turn to face you. Eyes lust heavy, voice sultry "will you play a game with me" I ask? Quizzical look. It's a kind of dance called show me what you feel. Head cocked to the side. We both know a lot about dancing, right? And when you feel the music, you move to it, right? "Yeah" you say. I continue " Sometimes when I'm dancing it feels like a language." "Movement becomes expression with out words". I hand you a CD I made of music we both like. Put it on and play with me..... pleeeeeeze. You laugh, and shake your head. But you put it on. You come back and strike a waltz like pose, asking for my hand with your gesture. I accept giggling and pull in close, then whisper in your ear, I want you to show me everything you feel inside; sweet, happy, sad, angry, lustful, tender, wicked. What ever you feel, and I will do the same. Movement is language, and I can take anything you dish out, as long as you hold my heart with tenderness. OK? No more words, deal? You shake your head yes, and I push play on the remote.

Passionaria
04-07-2012, 12:22 AM
I brush my left hand across the side of your cheek, and then follow my thumb across your cheekbone. (You’re precious to me.) Then plant a gentle kiss the scar under the corner of your eye. ( I wish I could take all of your pain away.) You pull me to you, and hold me close, kiss me on the nose, then slap me on the ass. ( Don’t get sentimental on me, my heart can’t take it.) So I playfully push you away.

sf_-CA9Ecf0
PLAY IT!

Hips move, eyes engaged, tempest rising. Fingers gesture; One, two, three, four, uno, dos, tres, quarto:
then slide under straps, bellybutton exposed
then covered. Dancing
Eyes engaged, hips undulate
hand follows curves
side of hip exposed
elastic snapped back
Fingertip across lips
head falls back
nails trace down neck
breasts cupped
red nails under black strap
nipple exposed
then covered
Hips moving, fingernails trail tummy
into g string, yes I shaved it
eyebrows arched, then it's covered
Half turn, hips circle, getting low
then ass up fingertips under back garters
pull them out then snap them
shimmy...... this piece of ass exposed
shimmy....... that part of ass exposed
I turn and face you, still dancing, and lip sink
Rumba (Si)
Ella quiere su Rumba (Como)
Rumba (Si)
Ella quiere si Rumba (Como)
I can't help but smirk
the look on your face, worth it
and you step in
Your eyes have mixed messages. Beast rising and I'm afraid if I let go I'll hurt you. But you dance up to me, grasp my hands, dance me in a half circle and land sitting on your love seat. In the same fluid move you pull me across your lap ass up, and admire my backside for a second before your hand comes down across it, then spank me like you mean it. . I can feel the hard of your cock rubbing up against me, and your passion setting free. MMMM the hard of your cock in contrast to the hot sting of your hand, crossed with my surprise at this shift of control. You spank me with focus and intent; I can tell you think I have needed one, for a while. Stunned but aroused I try to fight my way loose, not because I wanted you to stop, but on sheer instinct. But you’re not having it. When you decided you‘re done you slide me onto my knees in front of you. With that cocky smirk you get, you spread your legs open and run your hand across your cock. My emotions are reeling. I am so turned on, and vulnerable, mixed with I can’t believe you just did that, but I’m glad you did. I love it when you take control. I take you in for a moment realizing your attitude is a dare, so I bend towards you and run my lips over your cock and towards your crotch, moist lips to jeans. On the way down, I let my teeth drag just hard enough to let you know I’m not playing then suck the tip of your cock through your jeans. Your hands find their way into my hair and you pull my head back to meet your gaze, meaning do it right. I act surprised, but not, and reach over and unbutton your jeans, then unzip. You raise your hips so I can pull your cock out, and I slide my hands through your belt loops and slide your pants onto your thighs. This is something I love to do, and while my lips are exploring every inch of your big beautiful cock, I slide my fingers where I want them and start playing with your clit. Creating a rhythm between my lips and my hand, I let myself go into sheer delicious enjoyment of you. You are shocked, but oblige me, and your hips meet me as your cock goes deeper and deeper into my throat, clit hard, your hands find their way back into my hair and you show me just how you want it, using my lips for your pleasure, and for once, you come first. Giving me a look that says I can’t believe you just did that, you kiss me deep, soft and slow. But I’m’ not done. You see I know you are a Lesbian boi, and I want the feminine side of you too; my lips have been craving you. I have never met someone who could be so masculine, then spin on a dime and become more of a princess than me. The contrast is delicious, hell it’s intriguing. And I want them both tonight. So I kiss my way down your tummy and slide everything off. You are so beautiful, you have a body to die for. And my lips need to explain that to you in the most personal of ways. And so I do, relentlessly. There is something so satisfying to me to finally being able to let go and stop worrying about what I should or shouldn’t touch, and just be able to express myself to you. Boi delicious, woman delicious, and I get to have them both. Get you off this way and that way, and I love it.
Finally you sit up and look at me with this look I had never seen before, and kiss yourself off my lips. Then in one quick move, you press pause on the CD player then say “we’re drinking Jack Daniels tonight right” and fix us both a drink this time. You grab what you want off the floor, and come back out in your boxers, with drinks in hand. You know which ones I like, and I enjoy watching you saunter in all sexy in your matching Abercrombie and Fitch. MMMMM and you strapped back on. Lips to glass, the whiskey tastes good. You take a long hard drink slam your glass on the table and run you hand lovingly along the length of my hair. Your eyes shift into all hells about to break loose then you sternly say ”get in the bedroom”.
I linger in your gaze for a moment and catch my breath backing into your room. You push play. Hand through my hair, you grab it tight, look deeply into my eyes and dance me to the wall. Pulling my head back by my hair, you kiss my lips passionately with a fire I have never felt from you before, then work your way down my neck and pin my hips against the wall with yours. And dance me into the wall. You grab my wrists in one hand and pull my arms above my head, kissing me and dancing up against me. And you let go. Not of my hands, something inside of you breaks free. Taking both of my hands by the wrists you run my fingers slowly across my lips, and I suck on them as they pass by, and you smile. Next you run my hands down my neck, and cup them around my breasts, guiding them under the elastic and pop both my nipples out, run my hands down my tummy and into my own panties motioning for me to play with myself. So I do. Leaning into the wall getting lost in the music dancing to the tone you set. I am so wet. Your lips find my nipples and suck on them, one at a time, then both together. Then you stand back and watch me and smirk. Pulling my hands out of my panties you put them in your mouth and moan. Then spin me around and bend me over your dresser. In an instant I hear the sound of a switch blade opening, and you cut off my panties, and then slowly pull them from between my legs. Lifting me up so my feet are no longer on the floor you position my ass where you want it and spread my ass open, both of your hands reach around and find my clit as your glide you cock into my wet, wet pussy. Teasing me, slow then deep, fast then shallow, my hips in your hands, completely at your mercy, and it feels so damn good. So I start to tell you how I feel. I am not a quiet lover. I like to talk, it’s a spontaneous thing, I never know what I am going to say, nor will remember later. You pull back and slap me on my ass,” this is not a talking game” you say. And I obey, while you fuck me like you mean it, and I come over and over again. You side me further up on the dresser, cock still inside and slide a couple of fingers into my ass. With the other hand you began pulling back straps and snapping them hard across my skin, with a rhythm that was driving me crazy. You let the animal inside you lose, Aye I can’t help but scream, and start telling you how good you make me feel ; you say “no talking”. I think I said FUCK the game and you laughed, and fucked me until neither of us could take any more. You collapse on top of me for a moment then tenderly peeled me off the dresser and guided me into the bathroom, peeled me out of my con-straption, and joined me in the shower. Hot water, slippery bodies lost in your arms, soapy hands, smooth flesh, warm lips. And I finally exhaled after days of holding my breath.

This time you babied me, drying me off, putting lotion on my body, brushing my hair, kissing my face. You lead to the bed and we made delicious sweet soft love for hours. We barely said a word all night, but by morning lite, nothing we needed to say was left unsaid.

(Forgive me for posting stories that are mere sketch's. I have not yet painted out the emotions, colored in and blossomed the details. This is bare bones, but it has been percolating inside me for months, and I have to get it out…..)

Passionaria
04-15-2012, 03:17 AM
There are two more stories to this series, but I'm going to do them right, then post them all to my blog and who knows where else.*bats eyes*.

They are Trading Places
Venus is naughty

You can find my writing here (http://jaguarita-erotique.blogspot.com/2011/12/prelude-touching-strangers.html), it's a process.

UAOxCqSxRD0
Abrazos a todos,
Pashi

MarquisdeShey
12-01-2012, 12:19 PM
I like your style *s

skeeter_01
12-01-2012, 07:04 PM
more please! :)

skeet

WolfyOne
01-23-2013, 02:08 PM
Pashi, dear Pashi, I always enjoy reading what you write and this was as good as your poetry.

I hope you come back here and write more, even though I know I can go to your blog.

Thank you for sharing this story with those of us that took the time to read it and comment on it.

WolfyOne
01-23-2013, 02:19 PM
Bumping this because it doesn't look like my previous post shows up in the new posts.

Besides I like the way Pashi writes :)
Anyone who missed this thread, should read it.

Gráinne
01-23-2013, 03:03 PM
Great googly moogly. That's writing ;).