PDA

View Full Version : Crash course in communication

MarineCorps1
04-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Hey gang. Just discovered this site after desperately searching for months for CONTACT. I have found other sites that cater to a queer lifestyle but no one seems to ever use them. I outed myself fairly recently and am at that point where I'm finally ready to start REALLY learning about the community. I'm a boi into other bois (gasp! - I've already come to understand that this is apparently almost taboo in the same-sex world), bdsm, animals, music, art, books (quaint, I know) spirituality, motorcycles, the freedom of the road, tattoos, dark, mysterious types, and badasses with a romantic side.

So now y'all know a little more about me. How 'bout you?!

Miss Scarlett
04-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Hey gang. Just discovered this site after desperately searching for months for CONTACT. I have found other sites that cater to a queer lifestyle but no one seems to ever use them. I outed myself fairly recently and am at that point where I'm finally ready to start REALLY learning about the community. I'm a boi into other bois (gasp! - I've already come to understand that this is apparently almost taboo in the same-sex world), bdsm, animals, music, art, books (quaint, I know) spirituality, motorcycles, the freedom of the road, tattoos, dark, mysterious types, and badasses with a romantic side.

So now y'all know a little more about me. How 'bout you?!

Welcome to the Planet, MarineCorps1! There are some awesome people here and i hope you make loads of friends! :welcome:

Hollylane
04-14-2012, 04:15 PM
Welcome to The Planet, and congratulations! I know you will find some friends here, this is a great group of people!

ForeverBlue
04-14-2012, 04:19 PM
Welcome to the Planet! Enjoy your time here...

genghisfawn
04-14-2012, 04:21 PM
Wilkommen, bienvenue, welcome!

There are loads of people here who ID in so many ways. Enjoy yourself! Be yourself! Be curious, be respectful and be a ton of fun... You're in awesome company. :)

aishah
04-14-2012, 04:47 PM
hey and welcome! i'm so glad you found us :)

ruffryder
04-14-2012, 08:25 PM
Hello there and welcome to the planet!

puddin'
04-14-2012, 08:33 PM
welcome mc1. der is a ton o' fun to be found around hea. some thought provokin' threads as well. loads o' other identified souls, so you'll learn lots and make friends in da process.

:hangloose: