PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Germany

Fraeuleinwunder
04-16-2012, 09:31 AM
Hello everybody!

Since a few month I am a secret reader if this site and your wonderful postings.
Now I think itīs time to say Hello and to go out.

About 1 and a half year Iīm in a new relationship with a woman, who calls herself butch. That was and is new and absolutly WOW! in my life. New feelings, new thoughts, new sexuality, new experiences every single day. She found the girl in me, the sleeping woman. And I like it, no, thatīs not enough ;-) I love it.

So, I just want to know more, to learn more, to get more informations.

I find myself in so many words you have posted and I am very thankfull to find this site.

Please be forgiving about my english. It`s a long time ago when I was in school and in my normal live I do not need it daily.

Best wishes

Fraeuleinwunder

thedivahrrrself
04-16-2012, 09:39 AM
Hello everybody!

Since a few month I am a secret reader if this site and your wonderful postings.

About 1 and a half year Iīm in a new relationship with a woman, who calls herself butch. That was and is new and absolutly WOW! in my life. New feelings, new thoughts, new sexuality, new experiences every single day. She found the girl in me, the sleeping woman. And I like it, no, thatīs not enough ;-) I love it.

I find myself in so many words you have posted and I am very thankfull to find this site.

Please be forgiving about my english. It`s a long time ago when I was in school and in my normal live I do not need it daily.

Best wishes

Fraeuleinwunder

Hallo! Sehr erfreut. We are glad you're here! The butch I date is also from Germany. I am trying to learn the language so we can go visit family in Deutschland.

Electrocell
04-16-2012, 09:43 AM
Welcome to the Planet.

Gráinne
04-16-2012, 10:09 AM
Well, I know about three words of German, none of which are any help here (except "Actung?!" ;))

You've found a good place with great people. Good luck in your new relationship!

Apocalipstic
04-16-2012, 10:11 AM
Yay! So glad you are here! Welcome.
Feel free to message me if you have questions :)

Enjoy! :rrose:

clay
04-16-2012, 10:16 AM
Velkommen! (hope i spelled it right) (that is all I know..being from the South..... I don't hear much german here...BUT love the language.
Enjoy your day and this awesome space called the Planet!!!!

ruffryder
04-16-2012, 10:18 AM
Hello there. Hope you enjoy the site!

Christy51274
04-16-2012, 01:52 PM
Welcome! You'll find a lot of very friendly folks here.

:byebye:

Ginger
04-16-2012, 07:04 PM
Hello everybody!

Best wishes

Fraeuleinwunder

Welcome, Fraeulinwunder!!! Enjoy the site. I will look for your posts. :)

durrrrrrrr
04-16-2012, 07:12 PM
Welcome to BFP!

Fraeuleinwunder
04-17-2012, 12:34 AM
Thanks for your warm welcome on this cold morning.

JAGG
05-18-2012, 06:39 AM
Welcome to the planet hope you make lots of friends.

*Anya*
05-18-2012, 07:00 AM
Willkommen!

I am trying (very, very slowly) Deutsch zu lernen.

I hope you enjoy it here!

aishah
05-18-2012, 11:42 AM
welcome to the planet! :)

G Snap!
05-21-2012, 07:44 PM
Welcome! I am new here too...

girl_dee
05-21-2012, 07:58 PM
Welcome !!

KayCee
06-03-2012, 03:07 PM
Hey Fräulein, lebe auch in Deutschland. Schreib mir mal, wenn du willst. (Live also in Germany, leave me a note, if you want)

Blaze
06-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Welcome to the Planet

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2623/3716367675_a4e6e945d2.jpg