PDA

View Full Version : BAD BOI

Wolfz7
04-22-2012, 09:24 PM
"..........I'm watching you anxiously thru the opaque shower doors. Though somewhat distorted, my memory of your every curve is clear in my minds eye. I am not supposed to look but the need to is so strong I risk possible punishment to do it anyway. Your back is to me. Do you feel my eyes tracing down your body like the soapy water flowing over you..........Your head is back and the water flows down your face and neck. Down to your breasts. Nipples like tiny fountains cascading to the soft warm center of you. Outside I'm pleading in my mind. Please Ma'am let me in if only to see more clearly. Do you know how much I want. How hard I struggle not to reach down and relieve the pressure building in your Boi's cock. I know its dripping now. Heart pounding as you raise one leg and place a foot on the edge to shave. Slow and methodical then the other slightly turned towards where I kneel outside. Does she somehow sense my disobedience and want to tease me even more? Did she hear my breathe catch suddenly as I caught a glimpse of the pussy I long to lick and stroke. Slide my throbbing cock into.
Without conscious thought I reach down inside my boxers and grasp my cock. My eyes slowly close. I stroke long and hard trying to control my breathing. Stroking faster as images of my Ma'am under me as I penetrate deep. Thrusting. Legs wrapped around me pulling me deeper. So lost in my fantasy I don't hear my Ma'am step out in front of me. Just as I'm about to release the hot flood inside a hand grabs my hair pulling back and angry eyes looking into mine....."WHAT do you think your doing Boi?!!"

to be continued........

tara_kerrie
04-22-2012, 09:45 PM
Omg...someone's gonna be in trouble
:police:

ArkansasPiscesGrrl
04-23-2012, 07:26 PM
OK, I want to hear more....

D Phryxus
08-28-2014, 07:22 PM
mmm! more please?

AnAwkwardAccident