PDA

View Full Version : not being able to view profiles

DaddyNik12
05-01-2012, 03:44 PM
I was wondering why I cant view profiles ? after i was accepted for membership I was able to see them but in the last week I cant view anyones thanks DaddyNik12

justkim
05-01-2012, 03:51 PM
That is odd. Try viewing mine... go over to my nic <<< over there on the right hand side and click on it. you should get a drop down the gives you a few options. click on view user profile ( I think that is what it says) it should take you to my profile. Um... try some other people... if it isn't working perhaps finding the forum geek thread you may find your answers there. Since I am not techy so to speak.. I may have confused you even more... lol

girl_dee
05-01-2012, 04:01 PM
Well that is no fun!

Corkey
05-01-2012, 04:06 PM
Some people have their profiles set to private or turned off. That's their prerogative, nothing personal.

DaddyNik12
05-02-2012, 03:36 PM
thanks June and justkim I looked and can see just kims profile ..but thanks for the replys back :) hope everyone has a good week

DaddyNik12

DaddyNik12
05-02-2012, 03:41 PM
actually it only happens in chat i guess hmmmm
I cant even view my own profile in chat lol ... thats sad
lolol

Liam
05-02-2012, 04:38 PM
actually it only happens in chat i guess hmmmm
I cant even view my own profile in chat lol ... thats sad
lolol

This chat room does not have that functionality. Should you wish to view profiles, while in chat, make sure that you are in "float" mode when you enter the chat room, this allows you to remain in chat and keep a window open to browse profiles.