PDA

View Full Version : Risk, anyone?

TenderKnight
05-17-2012, 12:22 PM
Hey all :)

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing some online Risk in realtime. There is a site that allows you to play various bourds of Risk, both as timed turns and in r/t. I think it would be fun to have a game with some folks from the Planet. There is also a chat box with the realtime play, so could chat while we play.

Here is the link http://www.strategygamenetwork.com

Let me know if anyone wants to play :)

-Tony

TenderKnight
05-31-2012, 02:01 PM
awwww, no one wants to play with me? :(

DapperButch
05-31-2012, 02:35 PM
My older sister played Risk as a kid. A small kid. I still remember the dining room table with the board spread out for days at a time while she played it.

She played by herself. Gosh, that is kind of sad, isn't it? Actually, she must have wanted to play by herself b/c my parents would have played with her. She was such a little brainiac. I don't recall her asking me. :blink:

TenderKnight
05-31-2012, 03:11 PM
lol.. luckily there are other people to play with on the site.. Just would be cool to play with some folks from this site :)

Ebon
05-31-2012, 03:58 PM
Hey all :)

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing some online Risk in realtime. There is a site that allows you to play various bourds of Risk, both as timed turns and in r/t. I think it would be fun to have a game with some folks from the Planet. There is also a chat box with the realtime play, so could chat while we play.

Here is the link http://www.strategygamenetwork.com

Let me know if anyone wants to play :)

-Tony

I'll play. User name ebster

TenderKnight
05-31-2012, 04:22 PM
Cool! You got a board preference? Turn based or r/t? I work late nights, but can maybe do a live game tomorrow before 2pm pst. Otherwise, can do a turn based with a 24 hour turn.. That cool for you?

ok, started a game, traditional board, 24 hour turn.. NCWGZZ

yeah, I know.. I get excited about shit like this, lol

DapperButch
05-31-2012, 05:39 PM
lol.. luckily there are other people to play with on the site.. Just would be cool to play with some folks from this site :)

Yeah, sorry. I just realized it may have not been a welcome post b/c it did not get you any closer to your goal! You bringing up Risk just jogged a memory for me!

Parker
05-31-2012, 05:44 PM
Shut the front door - I love that game - my siblings and I used to play when we were kids. :)

I'll play - turn based, like I do when I play Words With Friends on FB - FaolchuScatha ... game on! :)

TenderKnight
06-01-2012, 04:29 AM
OK, so I started a private game for 6 players.. 42 hour turn based: SUUDQA
Anyone can join in, but it won't start until we have 5 more players.

In the mean time.. Parker, I have started a game for you and I, 24 hour turn based :) Both of these are on a tradition Risk style board. Game on indeed :D

Parker, JFYQLL