PDA

View Full Version : VANDY COACH SHOULD BE FIRED.

Okiebug61
05-31-2012, 09:59 PM
This crap gets all over me. The fact any university would allow this should be a violation of the NCAA.

http://www.yardbarker.com/college_football/articles/msn/james_franklin_wants_assistant_coaches_with_hot_wi ves/10910759

BrownEyedAngel
05-31-2012, 10:25 PM
Well, this coach is now saying that he put his foot in his mouth (he did) and hoping that he didn't offend anyone (too late)......

Scroll down for a pic of his wife....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/vandy-coach-james-franklin-looking-few-hot-wives-160107520.html

aishah
05-31-2012, 10:51 PM
his wife is beautiful. i don't think he deserves her. ugh.

Okiebug61
05-31-2012, 11:03 PM
I think he should be fired for making statements that obviously mean he will discriminate against anyone who applies for a job that does not have a hot wife. First what does that have to do with their ability to be a coach and 2nd and most important in my mind why does he need I candy. I think his wife should be ticked off that the man she married has this attitude towards women.

Julien
06-01-2012, 07:02 AM
I think he should be fired for making statements that obviously mean he will discriminate against anyone who applies for a job that does not have a hot wife. First what does that have to do with their ability to be a coach and 2nd and most important in my mind why does he need I candy. I think his wife should be ticked off that the man she married has this attitude towards women.

I agree with you, what the wife looks like and the abilities of a coach to teach and motivate his players are not the same thing. I'm sure later he will say he was just joking, a sad excuse for bad behavior. This coach is a joke.

CherylNYC
06-04-2012, 09:45 AM
Soooo, I guess that means that recruiters/assistant coaches can't have husbands?

pajama
06-08-2012, 07:31 PM
What I took away from his original comment was...He wants assistant coaches that have the drive, finese, and outgoing personality to recruit the best at the high schools. To be agressive in going after the best. Regretably, in his little pea brain, that equates to having those qualities when you were looking for a mate, i.e. you weren't put off by the "most beautiful" you just went for it.

I wonder if he would feel the same way if a female applied that had a gorgeous husband? hmmmm

Luv
06-08-2012, 07:36 PM
Oh hell he needs to go !!