PDA

View Full Version : Kia ora from Malaysia

lusciouskiwi
06-16-2012, 07:10 PM
I'm a New Zealander teacher training in Malaysia (hope big brother isn't looking over my shoulder!). It's tough being a lesbian here, especially where I am. No clubs to speak of and the only other expat lesbian I know is busy being mummy. So ... when I'm not at work I'm at home with my 11 year old dog and complaining cat, and, from next month, my Master's (online) - although I do have some visitors coming but not of the sapphic persuasion. I haven't added any photos yet so all you blossoms will just have to imagine! ((fluttering eyelashes))

I read A LOT although I have to say not much literature. It's hot here ALL THE TIME (even when it rains!) and I read a lot of teen/young adult literature. It's easy, ok? And cheaper than alcohol. I watch cable tv. I love "Smash" and "Glee".

What I most wanted to say is that I stumbled across this website from livejournal and it's a life saver! I've spent this past week being absolutely miserable over my ex (six long years ago I left San Diego), crying up a storm over what was apparently a joke (Ex "come and live with me in **country** for a year." Me "what about L?" Ex "She doesn't need to know"). When I finally messaged her saying that I'm not interested in crumbs, she said it was a joke. I'm still not laughing. Not even on the inside.

I came across BFP and the first thread I read was Butch C*ck. I'm SOOOOO much happier!

I have a meeting in an hour and a half (it's just after 9am Sunday morning right now) and then I REALLY MUST CLEAN AND ORGANISE my office. That's what I was supposed to be doing yesterday before I was derailed by the Butch c*ck thread (naughty evil butches!). And then I must get organised for an all-day workshop tomorrow and I need to fit in grocery shopping and dog grooming into that as well (mustn't forget to get tall colleague around to help me get the curtains down). It's an exciting life eh? But now, I have BFP. :cherry:

"as she grew older, she cleared out more clutter & made room for matters of the heart" :rrose:

*Anya*
06-16-2012, 07:14 PM
Welcome to the Planet! It is an awesome community:)

:rrose:

Jesse
06-16-2012, 07:36 PM
Welcome to the Planet!

aishah
06-16-2012, 09:27 PM
welcome to the planet! :)

ruffryder
06-16-2012, 09:48 PM
:LGBTQFlag: WELCOME!

*Anya*
06-21-2012, 08:13 AM
Bumping this thread!

Let's show our newbie a good, old-fashioned BFP welcome!

:)

Morgan
06-21-2012, 08:30 AM
Welcome to the Planet!!!

Gaige
06-21-2012, 08:34 AM
WELCOME ..

pynkkameleon
06-21-2012, 08:45 AM
http://www.goodlightscraps.com/content/welcome-images/welcome-57.gif

chefhmboyrd
06-21-2012, 08:47 AM
Welcome to the Planet!

:cowboy:

lusciouskiwi
06-21-2012, 08:58 AM
Nawwww thank you lovelies. I'm heading off to bed feeling all gooey :byebye:

sweet dreams :eyebat:

ArkansasPiscesGrrl
06-21-2012, 09:03 AM
Welcome, welcome, welcome! We are so glad you are here!

Lady Pamela
06-21-2012, 09:32 AM
Stopping by to welcome you to the planet!
Looking forward to reading your posts.