PDA

View Full Version : BIG BROTHER

princessbelle
08-09-2012, 10:34 AM
This year i'll just title this generic Big Brother because, apparently, and hopefully, it is going to keep going and going and going.

WE have BIG BROTHER 14 THIS YEAR.

Where are the viewers at? Anyone else watching out there?

Come and voice your favs, the ones you want to see gone and anything else ya wanna discuss.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n34/thudson510/Brother.jpg

Scorp
08-09-2012, 10:48 AM
Howdy Belle...Yep, I watch it....

My favorite is Britney. My least favorite is Boogie. He's an ass, however a good player but he gets on my nerves with his somewhat "thug wannabe" attitude. Idiot....

Mike needs a haircut...I never wanted to like him, but, I do...He's a cool guy...

Ian...Lord have mercy..What a goofball...what the hell is he doing there..but...I'm kinda liking him and glad he's thinking about drifting out of the pack now that the Coaches are in the game...

Janelle...I have to hand it to her, she is a GREAT player and knows how to work it. But, it wouldn't surprise me if she got voted off due to how threatening she is to the other players...

The dude from KY (forget his name)...He needs to go.. He's too loud and irritates the shit out of me...Loud mouth...Why does he have to always yell when talks???

Dan....I don't know about him. Lots of flip flopping going on and I wouldn't be too surprised if he ends up getting voted off soon...

Shane....Mr. Jock, Body Beautiful...Do something with your hair...I wanna shave his head...Another flip flopper, but I like how he's loyal to Britney and vice versa. And I love it when he wins things and has last say which pisses Boogie off bigtime...

Jen...So-called Rocker (kat von d wannabe)...She appears skanky to me..Not too much going on with her...She doesn't bring her game to the table, so she's gotta go...

Danielle..OMFG...I can't stand her voice...Like nails on a chalkboard...(cringe) However...she's brought her game to the table and it took a lot of balls to do what she did being HOH and putting up who she did whether they're a pawn or not...

Will...Ohhh Will...(sigh) didn't care for him at first...drama queen...but funny at times...I kinda like him and hope he stays in the game a little while longer...

Did I miss anyone?

-S

princessbelle
08-09-2012, 10:57 AM
Howdy Scorp!!!

http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o453/TheLuckyMole/Big%20Brother%2014/BB14080312.jpg

I think you got 'em!!!

I really feel about the same as you do with most of your post.

I know that Janelle is a big favorite with most BB fans and i've only watched the show for about 3 years, so i don't know her that well. I really thought i liked her a lot BUT Britney is my all time fav. IMO Jani did Brit dirty and kicked a team when they were down because of Silly Willie.

That was a low blow in my book and since that time, i've not liked her. I'm glad she is probably going home honestly. Even though i know that is not the popular opinion.

Mike Boogie...now that is a character. I knew going into this season i would not like him. I've heard all the hoopla and how he is bad news and sneaky and shady and on and on. I've tried hard to not like him.

I gotta admit though, i sorta do like him. I mean he freaking PLAYS this game. And is excellent at it. I may not like him as a person but for BB i think he is on the mark.

At least so far.

Scorp
08-09-2012, 11:00 AM
I screwed up earlier...I meant to say Frank (NOT MIKE)...

Mike needs a haircut...I never wanted to like him, but, I do...He's a cool guy...

princessbelle
08-09-2012, 11:05 AM
I screwed up earlier...I meant to say Frank (NOT MIKE)...

It's still hard to keep the names straight isn't it? I agree and if i was in the house i would be chasing him around with a hairbrush. He at least should brush that bush.

Jenn has really been a big disappointment for me. I thought as a rocker and outspoken lesbian she would really rock the house. She's about as mellow as Bob Denver music. Big disappointment.

I wish Jodi would have stayed i really liked her and as a new mother of 5 step children, i'm sure they could have used the money.

I go back and forth with Wil. I like him as this year's Reagan, but he is so wishy washy. And i swear if he doesn't quick picking at those weaves they are all gonna fall out. It's like he has fleas or something. And i never know if he is lying or telling the truth when he opens his mouth.

But, such is the game!!!!

starryeyes
08-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Wait till Justin sees this... Haha. She is a BB FANATIC. She has me hooked! I am even watching the live feeds in the house now when I am bored hahaha!

princessbelle
08-09-2012, 11:24 AM
Wait till Justin sees this... Haha. She is a BB FANATIC. She has me hooked! I am even watching the live feeds in the house now when I am bored hahaha!

COOL!!!! I have live feeds as well and I was hoping this may be a great place to discuss stuff like we did last year.

Dante is the one that got me hooked and yes i am hooked bad. Watch afterdark every morning with coffee and then live feeds are on all day and i watch when i can.

I tried to get involved in the "GlassHouse" but it wasn't BB. So, i just waited.

I <3 BB!!!!!!!

Bella~Vita
08-09-2012, 11:52 AM
Good afternoon Belle and all the BB fans. My name is Kat_fl and I'm a BB addict !

OK, I love Brittany I want her to win. I think Janelle has got to go . I don't like Boogie ( snake ) although he does play the game. Frank, follows Boogie and so I don't like him ...lol...Will, he's a weak link imho ... the rocker girl the same as will. Ian, he might fool us but I do see him being around for a couple weeks. Shane, I do like Shane , and Danielle you go girl but can you change your voice? Dan , he's just ok. Let's see who else? I dunno but can't wait till tonite .... :koolaid:

princessbelle
08-09-2012, 11:57 AM
I'm surprised to see all the Brit fans here. That makes me so HAPPY!!!!

I don't think she will win but i do wish she would.

Just got off the phone with my Big Brother coach, Dante, he will be chiming in as well soon.

Danielle pissed me off about the whole nurse vs. teacher stuff. Who does she think she is anyway. I'm a nurse and i certainly don't hold my education higher than teachers!!! That's just stupid IMO. We all make about the same money when it's all said and done. I think she is too full of herself and should be brought down a few notches.

Ian....now that is one person i can see winning. If Brit doesn't, i'd say Ian is my second pick.

Dante
08-09-2012, 05:38 PM
I'm surprised to see all the Brit fans here. That makes me so HAPPY!!!!

I don't think she will win but i do wish she would.

Just got off the phone with my Big Brother coach, Dante, he will be chiming in as well soon.

Danielle pissed me off about the whole nurse vs. teacher stuff. Who does she think she is anyway. I'm a nurse and i certainly don't hold my education higher than teachers!!! That's just stupid IMO. We all make about the same money when it's all said and done. I think she is too full of herself and should be brought down a few notches.

Ian....now that is one person i can see winning. If Brit doesn't, i'd say Ian is my second pick.

BB Coach? I like that! I am retired, so I have a lot of free time. I have watched every episode and live feeds of BB since it started. Boogie disgusts Me. When he played with Dr. Will, he just hung around and still tries to take all of the glory. He was NOT a great player, like Janelle. I give him that he is smart, but, not at this game. He is really a sore loser and Janelle has it right, he likes to play with guys, not the women??? Dan is a snake, playing exactly like he did his season, but, for some reason is likeable. Frank, is like someone impersonating a player in the BB house. Since he latched onto Boogie, he thinks he can suggest any moves in this game?? I usually don't pick on a player for their appearance or fashion styles, but, when the girls said that Frank does not use deodorant OR shower, and then wearing the spiritard, ewwwww imagine him sweating all over it in 100 degree heat. :confused: BB should not have allowed both nominees to stay last week, and then we would have been done with Frank and Boogie this week! Ian.....he is adorable and likeable. Just shy. But, make no mistake about it, he is a player, and could just go to the end. Too many players are playing "personal" right now, and Ian can go far.
Like the majority in America, I am ar big time Janelle fan. SHE is a competitor and I am pissed that they are doing her dirty. She is playing the game, just like everyone else. Everyone lies.
As luck would have it, or, put another way, BB "accidentally," lol leaked a part of Dan's diary room session today, where he revealed that he is in a final 3 deal with Frank and Boogie! oops Guess what? Joe overheard it and possibly Ian over the BB house speakers! Apparently Joe is pissed and will probably tell everyone else, and, perhaps we will keep Janelle, after all, and kick Frank bye bye. I cannot wait. I was not looking forward to tonight's live show, but, now I am! Go Team Janelle! She has always been My all time favorite! To be continued .......... Have to talk about Willie, the Bully.

Justin
08-15-2012, 11:42 PM
Omg I am a huge fan but have been busy, now I am free and clear and all caught up!!!!!

Let the discussions continue :)

Gentle Tiger
08-15-2012, 11:49 PM
OK, you all can laugh. I totally came into the thread with the wrong idea! I thought this was a thread about Big Brother watching us. I didn't know it was a show.

:lol2: laughing at self.

Carry On.

Bella~Vita
08-15-2012, 11:51 PM
OK, you all can laugh. I totally came into the thread with the wrong idea! I thought this was a thread about Big Brother watching us. I didn't know it was a show.

:lol2: laughing at self.

Carry On.

That was funny GT but I suppose some of us need a Big Brother ..lol :hangloose:

Bèsame*
06-19-2014, 10:39 PM
Are you ready?

http://wwwimage.cbsstatic.com/base/files/bigb_sp_20140618_twistvote_marquee.jpg

Bèsame*
07-02-2017, 07:16 PM
Hello.......

Anybody watching?????

girl_dee
07-02-2017, 07:23 PM
i tried.. i just cant ! lol

Chad
07-02-2017, 07:27 PM
It is funny that this thread showed up. I was just thinking how happy I am that I don't have to watch it.

No offense intended just not my cup of tea.