PDA

View Full Version : Butches and their bodyhair

stephfromMIT
08-13-2012, 07:08 AM
How do you guys feel about your bodyhair? I myself LOVE my hair! I'm hairy like a Sasquatch.

Jett
08-13-2012, 07:35 AM
Not so much, I like to be pretty smooth and trimmed... except for my head of course which is usually kind of scruffy looking... lol

Leigh
08-13-2012, 07:55 AM
I don't mind body hair :)

Glenn
08-13-2012, 08:07 AM
I don't mind body hair, but I am obssessessive about my facial hair. I tweeze my whiskers everyday, but I keep forgetting to buy a nose hair trimmer though ouch!

Scorp
08-13-2012, 08:51 AM
I was/am self conscious of mine all my life. Between overacted hormones, my Italian descent and having PCOS (which also causes excessive body/facial hair) I'm tripled whammied. I go for hair laser removal every month for a few areas on my face and under my chin. Painful for my delicate skin, but well worth it.

My wife tells me I overract about it because it's not as bad as I make it out to be. But it still sucks having all this.

I hate having to shave often (especially in the Summer). I normally like to keep nice and trimmed. It doesn't matter if I shave my legs cuz it starts to grow back overnight like an 5 o'clock shadow and i'm stubbly the next day.

The Winter I let it go moreso than the norm (unless I have a dr. appt) then I'll "manicure" myself.

Glenn, I have the nose clippers and they're pretty good. I used to pluck them out with a tweezer. You get used to the pain, but the trimmer is great.

Great thread Steph...

-S-

Guy
08-13-2012, 09:18 AM
Hmm Let's see, I think I would rather read another butch cock check post than another thread about how butches feel about their body hair.

I hope there isn't going to be 85 pages about butch hair. lol

edit to add, Oh by the way, I like my butch hair

ruffryder
08-13-2012, 09:23 AM
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5398

The above thread is pretty similar to this thread. IJS and I posted there. Not so sure I want to read a bunch of threads about body hair either. :p

stephfromMIT
08-13-2012, 09:27 AM
ruffy-most of the posts in that thread are by male IDers. I ID as female, so IMO the threads can coexist.

Words
08-13-2012, 09:30 AM
If you're female ID'd, why did you start the thread by asking 'How do you guys feel about your body hair'?

Just curious.

stephfromMIT
08-13-2012, 09:35 AM
Words-Sorry, I was using "guys" in the more familiarial sense.

Medusa
08-13-2012, 09:51 AM
Hmm Let's see, I think I would rather read another butch cock check post than another thread about how butches feel about their body hair.

I hope there isn't going to be 85 pages about butch hair. lol

edit to add, Oh by the way, I like my butch hair

Guy-

While you clearly are having an issue around the forums in the last couple of days, I have been abundantly clear about the fact that the next person who brought drama from the BC thread to other parts of the forums would get a time-out.

I caught the "meat" post in the other thread and now this.

Because you have been unwilling to abide by our TOS and continued requests to stop the drama, you are now on a 30-day time-out.

During that time, you are not to access our resources in any way, make another screen name to circumvent the system, or access the personal spaces of the Moderators or Admins. If you choose to ignore this warning, your time-out will become permanent.

I would strongly advise that you take that time to cool off and think about ways to contribute in a more positive manner.

Thanks,
Medusa

AlexHunter
08-13-2012, 12:48 PM
I'm not female-identified. I lean mostly to the male spectrum, though I am more genderqueer or third-gendered than anything.

With that said:

I'm temperamental about my body hair. I always shave my pubic hair, but my legs and armpits are iffy. I am shaven more often than not, simply because I have very sensitive skin and once the hair grows, I start getting itchy rashes. Sometimes, I get lazy or apathetic, though.

One of the reasons I don't want to go on testosterone is because I'd grow a massive amount of body hair (all the men in my family are hairy). I would hate that and most likely get waxed or lasered.

SleepyButch
12-05-2014, 01:06 PM
So I have to shave my face every day and I get 5 o'clock shadow every day. I don't mind the facial hair but what I want to know is for those of us who shave their faces, what type of razor do you use? I'm interested to see what you all think works and what does not.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/everyday/using-shaving-cream-and-razor-smiley-emoticon.gif

ProfPacker
12-05-2014, 01:16 PM
I have to shave my face every day, mostly my chin and upper lip. I use a bic razor. I don't get fancy. I shave other places (except pubic area) sporadically. I used to be very hairy but since menopause the hair on my legs, underarms, etc. have decreased and my face has increased. Sometimes, depending on where I am going, I shave two times a day just to be smooth.

TIMBERWOLF
12-05-2014, 02:07 PM
I shave my face every day or I will have a 5 oclock shadow also. I don't have hair much at all on my legs or under my arms. The only thing I make sure I do is shave my face so my wife doesn't get whisker burn on her tenderness and softness *S*

SleepyButch
12-05-2014, 03:25 PM
Aside from the face, I shave everything else as I feel like it. Razor burn can be a bitch.

AnAwkwardAccident
12-05-2014, 11:50 PM
I haven't shaved my legs in about 3 years. I shave my armpits about once a week.

Blaze
12-06-2014, 08:53 PM
:blink: I need a weedwhacker... I have more hair than my brothers...
Like a Hobbit! Well maybe not that extreme but pretty dang close :|

Butcher
12-15-2014, 12:49 PM
I love my body hair and feel it is one of my most attractive features. I feel confident showing it off. It took me years to feel that way so now I embrace it even more.

JDeere
12-15-2014, 04:22 PM
Not butch but they don't have a thread like this in the transzone so here is my response. I don't shave my pits or face, but I do shave my legs now and then. I usually have really dark hair but as I have gotten older the hair is lighter. So less shaving but for family sake, I do shave the stache for special occasions.

randrum
02-09-2015, 09:38 AM
I shave my pubic area and pits regularly, every week or so. And I have a treasure trail that I shave regularly.

I shave my legs more sporadically. I think its been a few months right now. Not for any real reason other than laziness.

Body hair doesn't bother me too much, except my side burns and the nape of my neck. I always, *always*, make sure that is neatly trimmed.

I'm not overly hairy, but the hair on my head grows super fast. I feel like a chia pet. I need a haircut every 3-4 weeks.

Interesting thread.

Mormegil
05-25-2015, 03:00 AM
I shave under my arms , my legs and my forearms because i dont want to be sasquatchy. But i dont shave my pubic hair , i do however trim so its not like a jungle where passerby would be in fear of a tiger leaping out and mauling them.

Facial hair is a issue , i shape my eyebrows and pluck whiskers. I try not to shave my face unless its a emergency or something.

And if i ever dated someone their body hair wouldnt bother me one way or the other. if i really liked them i would want them to do whatever makes them comfortable and happy

BullDog
05-25-2015, 07:37 AM
I don't shave anything, and I have a mustache. :D

ccmedic159
06-28-2015, 10:00 AM
Less is more. ..;)

Tuff Stuff
07-23-2015, 10:22 AM
How do you guys feel about your bodyhair? I myself LOVE my hair! I'm hairy like a Sasquatch.

"snort"

I'm wondering,do you shave your face? I know I have to..,shave my face.

I like the feel of a smooth body,so I kind of shave all over.

But there are times I don't feel like shaving...cuz.

JDeere
02-04-2017, 10:37 PM
I have to shave my legs about every 2 weeks, but nothing else, the thyroid is making it to where I don't have to shave as much and it is really light.

Chad
02-04-2017, 11:09 PM
I really hate it when the hair dresser shaves my facial hair but I am too polite to say anything. Ugg.

JDeere
02-04-2017, 11:13 PM
I really hate it when the hair dresser shaves my facial hair but I am too polite to say anything. Ugg.

Nothing wrong with being polite :hangloose:

candy_coated_bitch
02-05-2017, 12:48 AM
I love me a hairy butch.

cathexis
02-05-2017, 04:56 AM

First time a new haircutter goes for sideburns or neck fur, they nearly have the clippers land on the floor. Quick reaction time to noxious stimuli, suppoz!

Not trying to be rude....really!

JDeere
02-05-2017, 10:38 AM
First time a new haircutter goes for sideburns or neck fur, they nearly have the clippers land on the floor. Quick reaction time to noxious stimuli, suppoz!

Not trying to be rude....really!

The lady that cuts my hair always cuts my sideburns and the trims the nape of my neck, with clippers, it just feels cleaner to me.

I've been going to her long enough that every time I go in for a haircut, I don't have to tell her what to do!

TL1
02-05-2017, 11:10 AM
I have to shave my legs about every 2 weeks, but nothing else, the thyroid is making it to where I don't have to shave as much and it is really light.

The thyroid? Are your numbers out of whack?

I know thyroid can play an important role on pretty much everything to do with body function but I never paid attention to it and hair growth.

I have no thyroid so this is interesting......

For me. I don't really have a lot of interest in being super hairy.......

So I'm not :)

Stone-Butch
02-05-2017, 12:41 PM
I inherited my mothers genes and she had NO hair but on her head and neither do I and I don't miss it. Lots of hair on my head and never had to shave or pluck in my life and glad of it.

Steele
02-05-2017, 12:48 PM
I've been a wholly mammoth since I hit puberty, gave up on shaving when I came to embrace masculinity.

JDeere
02-05-2017, 03:12 PM
The thyroid? Are your numbers out of whack?

I know thyroid can play an important role on pretty much everything to do with body function but I never paid attention to it and hair growth.

I have no thyroid so this is interesting......

For me. I don't really have a lot of interest in being super hairy.......

So I'm not :)
Yes my numbers are out of whack amongst other things.

ClintB
06-03-2017, 11:23 PM
I've let it all grow, I only shave my pubic hair. I got used to shaving everything yeas ago due to social convention and pressure. Now, I like feeling free of all of that. But I can't get used to hair "down there" so it has to go. It feels
More comfortable that way.

StoicStone
06-04-2017, 04:19 AM
Shaving...big pain in the backside!! Unfortunately, I still have to shave my face, as my children and grandchildren will not allow me to look "homeless" (whatever they mean by that) I don't really get out of the house unless someone drags me out, and don't really care what others think of my looks, but I humor my family.

Note: No one has to drag me out to go fishing, which I mostly do alone, but I have found that I catch just as many when I don't shave so why bother? lol

ClintB
06-04-2017, 07:52 PM
Shaving...big pain in the backside!! Unfortunately, I still have to shave my face, as my children and grandchildren will not allow me to look "homeless" (whatever they mean by that) I don't really get out of the house unless someone drags me out, and don't really care what others think of my looks, but I humor my family.

Note: No one has to drag me out to go fishing, which I mostly do alone, but I have found that I catch just as many when I don't shave so why bother? lol

Amen to that lol.

cathexis
06-05-2017, 02:41 AM
Have chosen the Sasquatch look here.

JDeere
06-11-2017, 03:46 PM
I hate shaving but I no longer have it do it so much!!! Thank you Lord!!! LOL, now I might have to shave my legs say every 2 weeks, remind you I wear pants to work so no one sees it but on weekends yeah I wear shorts...

Tuff Stuff
10-02-2017, 08:31 PM
I went to the barber this weekend for a cut and shave.So I'm clean cut and smooth there, but everywhere else I'm hairy as hell.:artist:

JDeere
10-13-2017, 01:30 AM
I don't shave my underarms anymore, just my face and leg hair. Noone sees my armpits anyways LOL

MaddieRobbie
09-05-2018, 09:58 AM
Speaking from the femme POV...I think a person's body hair can be incredibly hot, especially if my partner's "gone native". Last person I dated went there and it was a refreshing and pleasant surprise to feel something other than bare skin "down there"...

I know everyone has their own issues and comfort level (my brother gets his back waxed and come summer, I go Brazilian for comfort) but I appreciate the confidence a little less grooming signals to me...I once told someone in a bar she was the Sean Connery of armpit hair - and when those arms went up, I swooned and crushed on her.

It comes back to confidence for me - if someone owns what they got, whatever they got...it's sexy.

homoe
09-05-2018, 11:48 AM
I personally like the feel of being air free under my underarms and the look of hair free legs on myself.

In between haircuts I always shave the neck of my hairline. It can be a bit tricky, but Mary often offers to help!

Ender
09-05-2018, 12:58 PM
I don't like shaving my legs or underarms, occasionally I'll trim my underarms if it gets itchy, but I don't like going completely hairless.

JDeere
09-07-2018, 08:54 PM
I don't like shaving my legs or underarms, occasionally I'll trim my underarms if it gets itchy, but I don't like going completely hairless.

I hate shaving my legs as well, but if I don't it looks like a dark forest, but as I've gotten older, it's either lighter or gone, due to thyroid problems.