PDA

View Full Version : Any cigar smokers here?

stephfromMIT
08-13-2012, 10:55 PM
I love cigars. Love getting my hands on the biggest cigars I can find. Nice way to unwind at night.

Linus
08-13-2012, 11:55 PM
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87 :)

stephfromMIT
08-13-2012, 11:57 PM
Thanks Linus! Didn't look hard enough. :smh:

rocky 781
10-05-2012, 01:14 PM
I am an avid cigar smoker and Steph you correct it is the best way to unwind

rocky 781
10-14-2012, 03:23 PM
Hey Linus and Steph I have been playing around with Cigar Auction great way to get a box of cigar at cheaper price try Cigar Auctioneer:pipe::pipe::pipe::pipe::cigar::cigar::c igar::cigar:

macele
10-14-2012, 04:51 PM
my daddy owned a service station when i was young. he would give me the empty cigar boxes. florida queen! great memories.

i quit smoking in june, but if i could, ... i'd light up with you all lol. have us a good time! i better go. tempting my own self lol.

i know a few women that smoke cigars. i know more women that dip/chew smokeless tobacco. i don't. i can't stand the smell or the look. just not for me. but cigars! now that's another story.

Greco
11-02-2012, 08:36 AM
Yes, nothing like having it between my lips, pulling up the smoke through my nose and watching it rise, great aroma, great tobacco...I'm sure it slows my running a bit, but nothing like it after completing a project.

And cigar service?...well, yes, when and if I find a femme who can be exacting as I...more on another thread.

Greco

I am an avid cigar smoker and Steph you correct it is the best way to unwind

socialjustice_fsu
11-02-2012, 11:35 PM
Yes, nothing like having it between my lips, pulling up the smoke through my nose and watching it rise, great aroma, great tobacco...I'm sure it slows my running a bit, but nothing like it after completing a project.

And cigar service?...well, yes, when and if I find a femme who can be exacting as I...more on another thread.

Greco

My father told me years ago..."If you know how to provide cigar service with pure class and adoration in your eyes...you will never go to bed alone."

Brilliant man.

Canela
11-03-2012, 12:41 AM
A few years before I quit smoking, I'd smoke flavored cigars, occasionally. It felt like I was being a bad girl, a little rebellious, "sneaking daddy's cigars" kinda thing...

I'd like it if my honey smoked them...something about the taste of it in his kiss...

I used to collect the boxes...wooden, still smelled like the cigars themselves...very nice.

firegal
11-03-2012, 11:10 PM
I like my ole pipe every now and then.... a sweet cherry blend is a nice treat!

Greco
11-05-2012, 09:59 AM
I agree with your father. Have you followed his advice?

Greco

My father told me years ago..."If you know how to provide cigar service with pure class and adoration in your eyes...you will never go to bed alone."

Brilliant man.

Greco
11-05-2012, 10:04 AM
I'm considering getting a pipe to see how it smokes, but really cigars are what I enjoy after finishing projects. I do love good quality tobacco. Interestingly, I do not smoke cigarettes, just not the same thing in my book.

Greco

I like my ole pipe every now and then.... a sweet cherry blend is a nice treat!

Linus
11-05-2012, 11:35 AM
I'm considering getting a pipe to see how it smokes, but really cigars are what I enjoy after finishing projects. I do love good quality tobacco. Interestingly, I do not smoke cigarettes, just not the same thing in my book.

Greco

Actually, I agree. I've never had an interest in cigarettes and only seem to enjoy pipes or cigars. I decided to give pipes a try as my grandfather used to smoke them and I had heard of a lot of cigar enjoyers also enjoyed a pipe now and again. So I had tried one a few years back and greatly enjoyed it myself, even finding the blend my grandfather enjoyed. It's still something of an art that I'm learning how to smoke it so I get no bite or the pipe doesn't get too hot (I have to remember it's a slow enjoyment like sipping a wine or whiskey).

Greco
11-05-2012, 02:49 PM
It is the ritual of it isn't it, including the aroma and flavor, the sensuousness of the smoke, the flame, the ash...the whole damn ritual of it that I simply love...and the pipe? Another ritual...see what Catholic school does to a person...smiling.

Agree totally my friend, it is an art.

Regards, Greco

Actually, I agree. I've never had an interest in cigarettes and only seem to enjoy pipes or cigars. I decided to give pipes a try as my grandfather used to smoke them and I had heard of a lot of cigar enjoyers also enjoyed a pipe now and again. So I had tried one a few years back and greatly enjoyed it myself, even finding the blend my grandfather enjoyed. It's still something of an art that I'm learning how to smoke it so I get no bite or the pipe doesn't get too hot (I have to remember it's a slow enjoyment like sipping a wine or whiskey).

Scottish MacDaddy
11-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Last weekend I had the great fortune to have an authentic hand rolled cigar. I had brunch at a restaurant called Cuba in Greenwich Village and not only is the food fantastic (I recommend it highly), but the older Cuban gentleman rolls the best cigar I have ever had in the city. It was so good I smoked it till I had to hold it like you would a roach, between the tips of my thumb and forefinger...Yummy!

I love a really good cigar...Macanudos, Cohiba's and Juliettas are my favs....

Happy smoking to all!

socialjustice_fsu
11-06-2012, 09:23 PM
I agree with your father. Have you followed his advice?

Greco

Why, yes, I have. I even purchased a small humidor and added some of the best cuban cigars he owned when he made his transition to heaven. He taught me about the cutter, the lighting, and all about the accessories.

He often spoke about the 'daring women' who frequented an old, large hotel in our downtown. He spoke about how they would service cigars for one another in the hotel (elite) lounge. Being my father he did not have to say more. He knew. I knew.

Still one of the most allurring, classic, sensual tasks a woman can perform. For her butch.

Ah. Yes.